1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory Usopp's and Nami's connection to Madame Shirley and their roles in Elbaf!

Usopp's lies are not comming true. Nami also has HUGE tied to the GIANT TRIBE!

Share This Page

1. Rej

Rej

Bounty Points:
    Rej submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

Usopp's and Nami's connection to Madame Shirley and their roles in Elbaf! - Usopp's lies are not comming true. Nami also has HUGE tied to the GIANT TRIBE!

Click here to read further...

2. Nessos

Nessos

Bounty Points:
    Rej likes this.
  3. Rej

Rej

Bounty Points:
    Your theory and assumptions are not as fullfilling as I thought it to be just a small paragraph about Nami and Usopp if you read between the lines in my theory then you will get the exact statements and even more. :D
    But my theory was halfhearted i got the idea on the same day I just pressured myself to have an April Fools theory because noone else of our boring theorists wanted to do one. XD
    So I never expected big reviews. But just people getting some nice recaps and ideas.
    Sankyu.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice