Webtoon Series Urban Animal

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by Rohan, Apr 2, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Rohan

Rohan

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Creators:
    Justin Jordan and John Amor.

Synopsis: Meet Joe Gomez. He’s got the high school on lock – good grades, a cool band, and girls digging his vibe. But just when he’s got the world figured out, he goes and turns into a sabre-toothed tiger. A shape-shifting nature spirit known as a Chimera, to be specific. Now Joe needs every single one of his new powers to help save the human race – whether he wants to or not.

Genre: Action.

Release Schedule: Every Saturday.

You can read this webtoon at it's original source: https://www.webtoons.com/en/action/urban-animal/list?title_no=1483&page=1. By subscribing, rating the series, liking and leaving a comment for each chapter you can support the author's work.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Critical Mindset likes this.
  2. Rohan

Rohan

Bounty Points:
    Urban Animal now has 23 chapters. If you want to read it, you can view 23 chapters in one go and have a very good reading experience. Trust me every chapter is golden. I also got an American comic vibe in the webtoon so you might like it if you already read comics. I will try to post continuous chapter updates.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice