Private Two sides of a coin

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Capt_NakedPanda, Mar 22, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Red X - Camp ruins
    Blue X - Waterfall
    Light green color - vegetation
    Dark green color - large vegetation/forest
    Brown - mountains

Isolated island in the grand line with unknown location.

[​IMG]
    Tailies
    Level 30 (liveas part of small colonies)
    30 x 3 = 90
    Strength: 5
    Speed: 60
    60x2=120
    -Reaction: 61
    -Movement: 59
    Vitality: 25
    25x2=50
    -Durability:9
    -Stamina:41

[​IMG]
    Hog Bite
    Level 30 (live in singles, really stubborn and head on mentality)
    30 x 3 = 90
    Strength: 41
    Speed: 21
    21x2=42
    -Reaction: 21
    -Movement: 29
    Vitality: 28
    28x2=56
    -Durability:28
    -Stamina:28

Special attack
    Strong Bite - Rank C attack

[​IMG]
    Dogmushy
    Level 30 (live in singles until it finds a partner, loyal like a dog)
    35 x 3 = 105
    Strength: 41
    Speed: 41
    21x2=42
    -Reaction: 41
    -Movement: 41
    Vitality: 23
    21x2=42
    -Durability:23
    -Stamina:23

Special attack
    Sleeping powder from the the mushrooms (puts you to sleep for an hour if breathing it in)
    Blinding powder from mushrooms (takes out your vision for an hour if made contact with eyes)

[​IMG]
    Blood Slug
    Level 10
    (Parasite slugs in river. Once stuck, they paralyze the host with time and put them in comma and suck their blood slowly. they are very hard to remove)
    10 x 3 = 30
    Strength: 1
    Speed: 1
    21x2=2
    -Reaction: 1
    -Movement: 1
    Vitality: 28
    28x2=56
    -Durability:55
    -Stamina:1

[​IMG]
    Shadehound
    Level 50 (a family of 2)
    (It might look that his jaws and claws are the most dangerous part of this beast but its actually his strong long tail.
    The wolf is mostly active during the night since his skin doesnt deal well with the sunlight and heat.)
    50 x 3= 150
    Strength: 61
    Speed: 61
    50x2=100
    Movement Speed: 61
    Reaction Speed: 61
    Vitality: 40
    40x2=80
    Durability: 40
    Stamina: 40

Special attack
    Tempest Tornado (Rank B) - Its able to create a small but strong tornado by vigorously wagging his long tail.
    Tail whip (Rank C) - Using his tail as a whip to hit objects with
    Forceful cut/Forceful Bite (Rank D) - Using his sharp claws and fangs.

[​IMG]
    Dragonewt Dear
    This beast is covered mostly in lizard scales and some hair. Some of the scales are constantly shining as gold due to his Devil Fruit.
    Level 70
    70 x 3 = 210
    Strength: 61
    Speed: 61
    81x2=162
    -Reaction: 61
    -Movement: 61
    Vitality: 41
    41x2=82
    -Durability: 41
    -Stamina: 41
    Mind:21
    21*2 = 42
    -Dream sweeper:42
    Devil Fruit: 26 (Phospho Phospho Fruit - Phosphorescent Devil Fruit)

Special attack
    Sun Horns - During day time it collects the radiation from the sun in its horns. It can release the stored sunlight when it wants.
    Horn Charge (Rank B) - Charges at the target in full speed with horns as spears
    Hoof Tremor (Rank C) - Hits the ground with front hoofs and crushes the ground around it.

@Dabit
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 22, 2019 ---

Stats:
    Panda mink + 16 strength + 16 vitality + 4 speed
    Level 46
    46 x 5 =230
    Strength: 35 + 16=51
    Speed: 61+4 = 65
    65x2=130

-Reaction: 67
    -Movement: 63
    Vitality: 45 + 16=61
    61x2=122

-Durability: 61
    -Stamina: 61
    Mind: 20
    20x2=40

-Cooking: 40
    Martial arts: 31
    31x2=62
    -Electro 1
    -Rokushiki 61

Shigan
    Soru
    Tekkai
    Geppo
    Rankyuaku
    Kami-e
    Devil Fruit: 6 (Bara Bara no Mi - Buggy)
    Haki: 31
    31x2=62

CoA: 41
    CoO (Precognition): 21

"Thoughts/Internal conversation"
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

Informa: "Commodore, it seems like we cant shorten the distance between us and the revolutionary ship. As you commanded we have been observing the ship for the past two days without taking any actions. We do not know who exactly is on that ship but some of the look-outs are saying that they think they have spotted a guy with wings and from time to time his nose was shining reflecting the sun."
    Reo: "Do we have any description in the Wanted list matching such description? The wings means he is either a DF user or a Skypean. Such rare marks are not something to be passed so easily"
    Informa: "I will make a request for comparison with the HQ, our posters do not have anyone with such description."

Leaving the deck Informa went in the lower levels of the ship to contact HQ for information.

Look-out marine: "Commodore Reo, it seems a light rainy clouds are approaching from right ahead."
    Reo: "Nothing to worry about then. Keep the same course."

The mink went silent with his arms crossed, looking towards the ship in front of them and could make a decision whether he should act before knowing who they are dealing with...

Burei: "How long are you gonna wait you insecure scared brat... Do something already or I will..."

Reo didnt even answer Burei in that time. He just closed eyes and run few scenarios through his head. Not that he havent done the same thing over and over for the past two days. He squeezed his eyes and fists as trying to muster some more confidence...

"If we wait further we might never catch them." - mumbled Reo to himself - "Ok! Signal the ship to stop for a security check. If they dont stop fire a warning shot next to them." - shouted Reo toward his crew with a bit unsure voice.

Reo: "I just cant shake this bad feeling especially today... Is it because of the ship or something else..."

@Dabit

Xatch and Dabit like this.
  2. Dabit

Dabit Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Name: Dabit Iron
    Epithets: Iron Dabit (Revos), The Beat (Birkans), Bit (Family)
    Affiliation: Revolutionary Army

Race: Birkan (Skypeian)

Date of Birth: October 6th
    Height: 192 cm
    Weight: 95 Kg

Full Bio: https://orojackson.com/threads/biographies.48968/page-5#post-3648108

Level 37
    37x5: 185 3
    Strength: 38+3
    Speed: 30+9
    -Reaction: 37
    -Movement: 41
    Vitality: 35+6
    -Durability: 41
    -Stamina: 41
    Mind: 11
    -Medicine: 21
    -Cooking: 1
    Martial Arts: 27+9
    -Itturyu: 41
    -Dials: 31

Cyborg: 34
    -Destruction: 44 (M203 Grenade Launcher +2 magazine DPR C)
    -Armoring: 51 (chest, abdominal, mask, full head, both hands, arms & feet plating +1 Durability rank)
    -Energy: 41 (Self charging electric battery)
    -Utility: 1 (grappling hook)
    Haki: 10
    -CoO (Precognition): 20

Flame Dial, Flavor Dial, Heat Dial

Narration
    (Thought)
    "Speach"

Action

The wind was blowing strong on the Grand Line sea, the seagulls chirped as they flew around a wooden vessel. A Revolutionary ship sailed on it´s way back to Baltigo Island with food and supplies for the Revolutionary Army cause. An ordinary supply run lead by the recently promoted Agent Iron Dabit, a Birkan cyborg with an outgoing personalty.

Ever since two days ago, the Revolutionary Army´s ship has been tailed by a Marine vessel. Over the course of that time, the revolutionary had tried his best to loose their track, but the task had proven almost impossible because of the persistence of their stockers. Agent Dabit is pending on his followers and wants an update of the situation.

-Dabit: "Soldiers, report on the Marine ship tailing us"
    -Revolutionary Quartermaster: "Agent Dabit, the Marine ship is still on our tail. It seems like they can´t shorten the distance between us sir, so i guess that´s a good thing. The bad news is that they are now signaling us to stop"
    -
    Revolutionary Navigator: "Agent Dabit, the weather up ahead looks cloudy sir, i suggest we change course"
    -Dabit: "Mantain course and traveling speed. If we loose this wind the Marine ship will catch up on us and the whole mission will be compromised. Whoever is commanding that ship is bad news for us, i don´t even want to know who it is"
    -
    Quatermaster & Navigator: "Yes, sir"

The revolutionary´s strategy was a bold one, but he really had no choice. If they stopped or let the enemy catch up, the Marines would most likely arrest them just for being part of the RA. His obligation was to loose the Marine tail at all cost, going straight to Baltigo was not an option untill then, leading the Marine ship to the Revo base could seriously harm their cause. So the only choice was to attempt losing them with the help of the weather... if that could be called help at all.

Iron Dabit starred at the tailing Marine ship and thought to himself: (Let´s see who is more stubborn between us, Buakakaka).
    He then turned around and addresed the men sailing with him: "Alright men, i want every soldier in their battle stations, we are sailing on dangerous tides here... you hear me"
    -Revolutionaries in chorus: "Yes, sir". Said all the men as they accomodated on their respective positions.
    -Dabit: "That´s the spirit!! Now let´s sing a song, shall we? Im getting bored with all this akward silence"
    -Revolutionaries in chorus: "Aye!"

He may not know much about being a leader, but Dabit sure knew how to keep his men motivated, and with that, they all started shanting in chorus on their way to the dark clouds up ahead. The song was a sailor´s shantie, Dabit lead it by starting to sing and all the men followed along:

"We'll heave him up an away we'll go
    'Way, me Susiana!
    We'll heave him up an away we'll go
    We're all bound over the mountain!

We'll heave him up from down below
    'Way, me Susiana!
    This is where the cocks do crow

And if we drown while we are young
    'Way, me Susiana!
    It's better to drown than to wait to be hung
    "

Capt_NakedPanda likes this.
  3. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    "Thoughts/Internal conversation"
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

Look-out marine: "Commodore, there is movement on the ship."
    Reo: "Are they stopping?"
    Look-out marine: "No, sir! The crew on the ship seems to ignore our signals and instead they are taking their stations. They are going straight towards the worsening weather."

Reo just could shake that bad feeling. Something in the air was making his fur straighten up. But he had to take some actions.

Reo: "Marines. Battle stations! Load all canons and prepare for 2 warning shots to their side and wait for further instructions"

All the marines took their stations in a moment. The three front cannons were loaded first followed by the 5 cannons on each side.

Marine 1: "Front cannons loaded!"
    Marine 2: "Left side cannons loaded!"
    Marine 3: "Right side cannons loaded!"

Reo: "Are we in Fire range?"
    Marine 1: "Yes sir!"
    Reo: "Fire the warning shots"
    Marine 1: "Fire!"

Without wasting a moment the two front canons were fired aimed towards the both side of the ship in front.

Burei: "Is that all? Warning shots? When they are clearly trying to escape!"
    Reo: "There might be hostages or passengers on that ship. We cant risk injuring innocent people!"
    Burei: "Innocent people, when they are sailing straight to the bad weather? You are so soft! I am done waiting!"
    Reo: "No!"

While the internal struggle for power was happening in the minks mind, from the outside it look like the left and right side of the panda could not agree with each other. One making a step towards the nose of the ship one trying to make step back. It almost look like the marine commodore was about to make a split.

Burei: "You cant win against me, Reo you are weak! I was always stronger! Burarara!"
    Reo: "No, I am stronger now! I wont give up!"

Suddenly it seemed that both side stopped on one place, but it was obvious that the struggle was over.

"That was close... Now... Time to sink a ship" - Said Burei with satisfying smile. It has been around 20 seconds since the warning shots have been fired.

Burei ran towards the front of ship, aimed with the 3rd front loaded canon towards the main mast and quietly said
    "Fire" before narrowing his eyes and smiling once more.

@Dabit

4. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    (Thought)
    "Speach"

Action

The revolutionary sailors singed and chanted as they worked hard on the ship, tightening the sails, steering the helm. The Revo ship sailed straight to the storm clouds. Even though they all feared the worst of the situation, they never stopped singing, none would reveal their fears to their leader, this wasn´t a time for such whining.

- Revolutionary Lookout: "Agent Dabit, they are loading the canons!!"
    -Dabit: "Buakaka, It was about time to be honest, after two days of pursuit, i´d say they waited long enough. But don´t worry men, the Iron Liberty is a sturdy vessel, she will get us out of this"

Some of the men were getting really anxious, they were about to be attacked while facing a hostile weather, and their leader was sarcasticaly mocking the situation. Things didn´t looked to good.
    But the Cyborg had a point, their ship was one of the best in the Revolutionary Army fleet, made of hard wood and iron.

Two cannonballs flew through the air, and splashed on the right and left sides of the ship. Making a deep Sploosh sound, two water columns rose about 10 or 15 meter from the water level, one from each side of the Revo ship, bathing Dabit and his men in seawater. Although wet, everyone was fine and the ship remained unscathed. But after being water sprayed like that, the men stopped singing, and waited for a reaction from their leader.

-Dabit: "Buakakaka" the agent laughed as he was being showered in seawater. "Gunners, load the Rear Cannons, we are going to return fire!"
    -Revolutionary gunners: "Aye sir!"

The men got exited at the imminent battle, they weren´t just gonna sit there and wait to be sunk. The gunners loaded the rear cannons as commanded and waited for a signal.

-Revolutionary gunners: "Rear cannons ready sir!"

Dabit was about to give them the fire signal, when a third cannon came at the Iron Liberty, and this one was on target, he saw the incoming attack and all he had the chance to do was to signal his men to prepare,

-Dabit: "EVERYBODY BRACE!!!"

Bit and his men ducked into cover, bracing the vessel and hoping for the best.

The cannonball came at incredible speed, and impacted on the right side of the mast, biting a chunk of it´s side, but for the moment the structure withheld.

Dabit glimpsed around the ship, it looked like everyone was still alive. So immediately he ordered his men to retaliate

"Rear cannons Fire at will!!"

The gunners quickly obeyed their leader´s orders and fired back at the Marine ship. The two cannons on the Iron Liberty made a boom sound as the cannonballs aimed for the front side of the Marine ship.

At that moment, a lightning cracked nearby and heavy rain started to fall soon after. A storm was forming in the Grand Line sea, and the waves started increasing in size. As the heat of the battle was rising the tides wanted their share of excitement!

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
  5. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    Thoughts/Internal conversation"
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

Look-out marine: "The two shots splashed in to the water as intended. The third hit the main mast but it only damaged it and it is still standing."
    Burei: "Fuck that. No one else fire! I will be the one to take them out. :madmonk:"

The panda was preparing to fire his second shot aiming for the at the main mast once more. While aiming with his right hand his left hand detached from his arm picked up a cannon ball and loaded it in, before reattaching itself to the body. With both hands it was time for final adjustments.

Burei: "Just a little bit, little bit more, there!"

With the aim fixed Burei fired the shot. In that same instance few loud booms were heard from the opposite direction, accompanied by a powerful lightning, and the look-out marine shouted "INCOMING!".

When Burei looked in front, he saw the projectiles closing in with high-pitched sound. There was no much time to prevent them from hitting the nose of the deck. There was time only for trying to jump backwards and so he did while shouting "Take Cover"

Loud explosions were heard and the marine commodore fell on the ground in some distance from the cannon pushed by the force of the explosion. Shaken from the impact and with ringing sound in his ears Burei turned back and saw the cannon on the nose destroyed along the deck nose of the ship. Luckily there was no one else caught in the explosion thanks to Burei's selfishness a moment ago.

Burei: "Fire at will , burn that f*cking and sink it to ocean floor! Get someone to put out the fire! Do not let the sails and match to catch fire!"

Burei couldnt hear his own voice while shouting but he hoped that he is screaming loud enough so everyone can hear him. And apparently it was working, the marines were doing their duties and the two front cannons started booming one after another aiming at the back of the ship trying to damage the system moving the rudder and limit their maneuvering options.

Getting his senses back Burei shook his head and he noticed rain drops starting to fall with increasing pace.

Burei: "I am gonna get my hand on you, who ever you are and I am gonna end you myself! So dont even think of dying by some cannonball."
    Marine look-out: "Commodore, the clouds in front have intensified and a big storm is forming in front. The enemy ship is riding straight in to it."

Another lighting strikes the sky mixing itself with the cannon sounds, and another one, and another one. It is as the sea battle has spawn a conflict in the sky as well. The sea started getting angrier as well. Waves started picking height and it became hard for the marines to aim.
    Before they knew it both ships were suddenly in the middle of a hellish storm.

Reo: "So that was the bad feeling I had... We need to fold the sails, the wind is too strong."
    Burei: "I already know that... but their mast is damaged. They should fold their sails or they will lose the mast to the wind for sure. This is our chance to catch them."

Burei: "Marines, fold all the sails except the mid sized sail. Leave that one to me. But dont you dare stopping the bombardment with the front cannons!"

Everybody started preparing the ship for the storm. However, everything was chaotic. Projectiles were occasionally hitting the deck, marines were falling over board due to explosions and the big waves. Nothing was easy in this situation. However, the big number of marines in crew helped and there was enough people for everything and the sails were finally folded. The only one standing was the mid-sized maneuvering sail.

The marines on the deck stopped for a moment shocked by the view. What they saw, was Burei tided with ropes around his large body and arms. The ropes around his body were providing an extra support on to the mast working as column supported on several places through its height. The ropes around his hands were trying to hold the sail in the right direction towards the enemy ship.

Burei: "What are you just standing there. As soon as we even-out with their ship, light them up!" (5 side cannons).

--- Double Post Merged, Apr 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Apr 3, 2019 ---
    @Dabit

Dabit likes this.
  6. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    (Thought)
    "Speach"

Action

As the first two shots impacted on the Marine ship, the canonballs exploded on the Ship's Front.

With his sight fixed on the projectiles, the Revolutionary ship´s lookout alerted his leader about a succesfull hit.
    -Revolutionary Lookout: "Agent Dabit, we got them! Their Panda leader was almost caught in the explosion, but seems like he survived!"
    -
    Dabit: "Buakaka, keep firing until they can't keep up with us"
    -Gunners in chorus: "Aye sir!!"

The men loaded the canons again, and readied their next shot.

-Dabit: "BRACE!!
    The men attempted to take cover once again, but the turmoil of the ongoing battle made it hard for them to attend to their leaders orders. As the rainstorm kept falling, and the lightnings kept striking, some of the men couldn't hear the warning.

Another canonball came flying into the Iron Liberty, it made whistling sound in the air and impacted with a boom on the ship's rear deck. Wood splinters rising in the air as the ship was receiving heavy dammage.

Some Revolutionary soldiers lost their footing, falling on their knees. As the waves kept rising, the Iron Liberty swinged back and forth, making it almost impossible to stand up. A splashing sound signaled the men falling overboard.
    -Revolutionary sailor: "Man overboard!!"

The dire situation made impossible for a rescue, the Revolutionary crew was facing more pressing matters, and comming around for the men meant to expose themselves to their Marine stockers.

Iron Dabit signaled his men to mantain strong and stick to the plan:
    "Gunners, keep firing on the ship as you see fit, keep the pressure on. Don't falter, we are going to survive this, or i be dammed"

The chaos from the storm and the Marine fire, made it every man for himself, even if Agent Dabit tried to lead his men, the truth was that most likely the sea was gonna be their tomb today, and things were yet to worsen.

The dammaged mast started cracking, with such an strong wind blowing on them and the dammage from the cannonball fire weakened the structure. The quartermaster tried warning Dabit about it

-Revolutionary Quartermaster: "Sir the mast is about to crack, if we don't fold the sails we're gonna loose it"
    -
    Dabit: "If we do that, we'll perish at Marine hands. We are gonna use this wind to our advantage, the Iron Liberty is gonna hold, she has never let me down"

Iron Dabit was a stuborn fellow, and that was gonna cost him on this day. Things happened as if the quartermaster was a fortuneteller. The ship's mast kept breaking, and the structucture was hanging by a thread.

Two more cannonballs stroke at the back of the ship. The enemy was trying to limit their maneuvering system. More wooden splinters rose into the air as the ship was suffering even more dammage from the canonfire. The rear gunners were struck by the explosion and they lost their rear defenses.

Iron Dabit realized there was no point in mantaining this course of action. If they were gonna die here, might as well die fighting. Without their rear defenses, the ship was a sitting duck for the Marines. So he signaled his men to get ready for the real battle:

"Alright men listen up!! Fold the sails and turn the ship to hard starboard, drop the starboard anchor!! Load the starboard cannons! We are gonna take this fight to close quarter"
    -Revolutionaries in chorus: "Ohhhhh!!"

The men got exited to hear their leader encourage them to an upclose battle. Today was gonna be a day were Marine blood would be spilled. Even this battle was their last, they were happy to have the honor of dying in battle, there is no bigger honor than that.

As the ship began to turn hard to starboard, the weather conditions kept worsening, the storm raged havoc as it showered the Iron Liberty, the waves were rising at deck level, and the water began to filter itself into the ship's structure. Even worse, with the hard turn, the mast completely gave in, the wooden structure cracked and began falling to portside, falling upon the water and taking the lives of some the revolutionary men.

Before the men had a chance to react, the Birkan cyborg gave them whatever inspiration he could:
    "Worry not about the ship, were just gonna have to take that Marine ship for ourselves!! Ready the canons to fire, we're gonna take their lives and their vessel"

The men were frightened, even if their leader told them not to worry, truth was that most of them had already peed their pants, some even shat themselves. Luckily, the storm water was washing away the stink, at least one thing not to worry about.

But Iron Dabit knew the men were scared, they knew they were outnumbered and outclassed. But even so, he began to sing a battle shanty for them, and one by one they followed along untill they all sang together as they awaited their certain death.

"The wind it blows from the east nor'east
    Our ship will scud ten knots at least
    The purser would our wants supply
    So while with life we'll never say die

And should we touch at Malabar
    Or any other quarters far
    Our purser he will tip the chink
    And just like fishes we will drink"

When the ship's position was in a perpendicular angle, every cannon from the Iron Liberty fired at the Marine ship, hoping to create as much dammage as possible.

7. Capt_NakedPanda

Capt_NakedPanda

Bounty Points:
    Thoughts/Internal conversation"
    Narrative/Action
    Out-loud Speech
    *Sound effects*

It was complete chaos! Fear could be sensed on the ship. Even the veterans in the crew were hesitating. They were not figthng only the revolutionaries. They were fighting against the mighty nature.

Sea and sky merged together in to an endless cloth of darkness. Without sense of direction just trying to survive.

Look-out marine: "Commodore! The ship is..."

Shaken by another big wave the look-out marine hit his head in the mast fell out of crow's nest directly towards the main deck.

Under him was his commanding officer still struggling to keep the ship in the correct direction with the navigation sail. The rope and the fur around it was turning red from the friction.

Responding to the initial call from the Marine, Burei looked briefly up and saw the falling marine. Instinctively he opened his hands to catch him. That saved the life of the young marine but the mink lost the improvised rains and the sail started spinning like crazy.

The ropes looked like whips and the wind was their master. Tens of marines were pushed off the board, hit by the thick ship ropes.

Burei looked the young marine in his hands, made an angry face but he had no time to deal with it now. The panda grabbed him through the collar and slid the young marine through the wet floor ending in the storage room on the deck. From all the shaking the door of the depot slammed right after him.

Reo: "I guess he was lucky to drop in our hands, thanks for saving him Burei! But others are not so lucky, we need to do something."

Before having the chance to respond multiple explosions were heard and wooden pieces started flying around everywhere. While dealing with the situation on deck and missing their lookout, the commodore have missed to notice that the revolutionary have turned their ship to port and bombarding them with all their might. When noticed the rest of the marines started returning the fire.

The situation was getting even worse because the waves and the wild sail were directing the marine ship towards the other ship. Collision in such conditions will mean certain death for everybody...

Burei: "...You call this luck Reo... we make out own luck and I am gonna make sure that the luck do not run out today!"

The mink split his two hands from his arms and chased after the navigation sail. Grabbing the sail he tried to direct it in attempt to avoid the collisions but it was too late for that. The ships were already too close...

"Stop the firing!" shouted Burei. A chain of voices were heard passing on the order. The marines were staying there surprised.

Burei ran towards the end of the ship, leaving his legs on the deck. Mid part of his body (Ankles to wrists) floated in the air and took position between the two approaching ships. Burei placed his back towards the side of the enemy ship, straighten his legs and acted as a stopping block. Using his large body and his DF ability, Burei pushed against the marine ship with all his strength trying to redirect it.
    He put all his strength in to this and finally managed to push away the two ships.

In that time the top part of the main mast couldnt hold the strong wild against the navigation sail and in broke. His hands snapped and flew back towards his arms. Unlucky for Burei, the mast dropped towards his legs on the deck.
    Seeing that Burei floated himself towards his legs but the mast has already fallen on top of them. The pain from the hit ruined his concentration and he lost the ability to float. With his last reach the mink was able to grab the end of the ship. But now he was hanging above the sea holding on the edge with several marines trying to pull him back.

@Dabit

Dabit likes this.
  8. Dabit

Bounty Points:
    The storm grew stronger and wilder by the second. Thunder strikes constantly deafenend the revo sailors. The conditions were unbearable, this was far distant from being considered smooth sailing.

The Iron Liberty oscillated hard from side to side, caused by the crashing waves knocking into it and the strong wind, swinging harder each time as if it was gonna tip over any moment.

The revolutionary gunners on the ship's starboard side kept firing as fast they could load the cannons, barely keeping up with a 5 rounds per minute fire rate.

The Marine ship´s cannons stopped firing, and as the vessel drew closer and closer to the Iron Liberty, one of the revolutionary soldiers adverted the crashing threat, interrupting the revolutionary sailor´s Homeward Bound song:
    -Revo Soldier: "The ship is gonna ram us!!

Dabit and his men stopped their singing. It was one thing to use the song to imbue courage on the men, but another to let it become a distracion from their real jobs. Even the gunners had stopped their firing, not because they were ordered to, but because they were shocked at the sight
    (What the hell, i thought only pirates practiced ship ramming to raid other ships. But if they ram us in this state we are gonna die. I guess Marines are changing their politics ) The Agent wondered as he told his men to prepare for an inminent impact.

"BRACE!!! Prepare for impact!!" Dabit and the sailor held onto whatever support they could find, their ship was already falling to pieces, some of the men couldn´t find a solid base to grab on to, so they just hugged each other. A desesperate situation like this disinhibited them from any prejudice. What was important was to survive, appearances were disregarded.

As the revolutionaries waited for the impact´s shock, most of them, including Iron Dabit, closed their eyes, squeezing them shut. Seconds felt as hours, yet the impact never came. Dabit opened his eyes again and peeked over, what he saw after that, his cyborg eyes couldn´t believe.

The Marine ship had stopped right in front them, just a few meters before impact. As if their vessel had air breaks.
    (But how?) The Birkan wondered as he searched around for an answer. The heavy rain made it almost impossible to see, but as he peeked over the deck, he found the answer. A panda mink marine had placed himself in between the ships, but he had no feet, he seemed to be flying as he held his back against the Iron Liberty while holding the Marine ship with his ankle-less legs.
    Dabit recognized the famous Marine commodore and realized that guy was the reason of his headache.

"Buakaka!! That man is Reo 'two face' Burei!! We are dealing with an user here!
    " He said in awe, as he observed the strengh of the mink pushing the ship away.

Before Dabit could react any further, the Marine ship lost it's mast to the ungodly weather conditions. The havoc made the commodore loose his focus and fell to the water. Marine soldiers immediately tried to save their leader, but Dabit had a better idea.

"Men! this is our opportunity! We are taking the bull by the horns! Follow me into the enemy ship. Marine blood will taint this ocean tonight!!!"
    -All the revos in chorus: "AYE!!!"

Iron Dabit used his cyborg utility tool, the grappling hook, to latch on to the deck of the Marine ship. And retracted it so they could board it.

As the Marine ship got closer, Iron Dabit was the first one to jump into it, he unsheathed his sword and got ready to begin slaughtering the Marine soldiers.

"Buakaka, your persistence has become your doom!! Now the hunter will become the hunted!!"

But before Dabit could attack the soldiers helping comodore Burei out of the water, the worst possible happened. A lighting stroke on the Iron Liberty's Deck, igniting the gunpowder from the cannons. An explotion boomed all over the Revolutionary ship's deck, The fire instanly spread all over the vessel, masacrating all revolutionary soldiers aboard. Soon, the ship's carcass would be all that's left of it.

"Kuso, Sanjuroku Pound Ho"
    Cursing the hour, without a thing to loose or a second to mourne, Iron Dabit decided he might as well die fighting, so he held his sword horizontally above shoulder level, an with a circular swing he launched a projectile of compressed air towards the group of marines trying to rescue Burei.

-Sanjuroku Pound Ho (三十六煩悩(ポンド)鳳 Sanjūroku Pondo Hō?, kanji meaning "Phoenix of the 36 Earthly Desires"; furigana meaning "Pound Phoenix/Cannon"): This attack uses the air itself to slash the target from a distance. To initiate it, the user first holds one of his swords horizontally above the shoulder of his sword arm, and then performs a circular swing that launches the air compressed projectile spiraling towards the target. (31 Mastery, 21 Strength) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Dammage: Small Building Level

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice