Private Transport to I.D. Xatch V.S. Yamamoto Genryūsai

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Portgas D. Xatch, Jun 25, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Somewhere in the middle of the ocean, on their way too Impel Down, the crew of an unnamed Marine ship Get bored during the long and arduous journey to I.D. To pass the time the crew decides too have the prisoners fight for their entertainment. Some how, Vice captain of the Everything Pirates "Bare Bones" Xatch found himself captured, and bound with Sea Prism stone cuffs ( -1/2 Str, + No DF abilities, and I will RP one Tier lower Speed, Rea, Dura, and Stam) His opponent is Yamamoto Genryūsai (the unofficial tag along member of the Silver Hair Pirates) who also managed to get captured. The Marine ship has 99 men of fodder caliber and one Marine Captain LVL 30, all standing shoulder too shoulder creating a makeshift ring on the deck of the ship for the two combatants, the ring is roughly a hundred feet in diameter, but the whole deck of the ship is the battle field (the soldiers are just a small barrier) Even the winner of the fight will still go to I.D. so it seems like a no win scenario for both Pirates.

@Guan_Yu
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2018, Original Post Date: Jun 25, 2018 ---
    Lvl 36

Str-(12)+34=46
    Vita-(12)+38=50
    -dura-50
    -stm-50
    Spd-(6+5)+37.5= 48.5
    -mov-41
    -rea-56
    Mind-(-9)+9=0
    DF-41
    MA-20.5
    Humandrill mimic-41

Approved Custom DF abilities found here
    ( https://orojackson.com/threads/no-name-islands-ma-library.52636/#post-3351198 )

Stats with Sea Prism Cuffs.
    Str-(12)+34=46.....23
    Vita-(12)+38=50
    -dura-50.... Small building
    -stm-50.... Bountiful Stamina
    Spd-(6+5)+37.5= 48.5
    -mov-41.... Faster Than Eye Speed
    -rea-56..... Faster Than Eye Reactions
    Mind-(-9)+9=0
    DF-41.... Null
    MA-20....
    Humandill mimic-41

The Humandrill Sat in his cage below the deck contemplating what he did to get into this predicament... No erotic role play they said, It's against the rules they said, you will get in trouble they said, there is consequences they said... NOW LOOK WHERE OUR DEFIANCE GOT US! As the Pirate thought about what he did, a group of marines walked below deck to fetch the the Pirate. Before they opened his cell, they tossed a pair of Sea Prism cuffs into the cell.

Marine 1: Put em on, your wanted above!

Xatch reluctantly adorned the cuffs, tho he didn't latch them tightly. The effects of the cuffs were felt immediately as his strength and energy drained. Exiting his cell, under the forceful guidance of the Marines the Pirate made his way above to the deck. On the Deck of the ship Xatch noticed all of the Crew gathered around. They were forming a makeshift arena, it seems they wanted to watch a fight for their amusement. I wonder who they want me to fight? The Pirate thought too himself as he stood alone in makeshift arena.

Guan_Yu likes this.
  2. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Narration
    "Talking"
    "Thinking"

Equipment:
    Yamamoto have two katana.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Statistics:
    • Level 15 : 15 x 5 = 75
    • Strength : 19 + 2 = 21
    • Speed : 24 + 2 = 26 x 2 = 52
      • Reaction : 31
      • Movement : 21
    • Vitality : 19 + 2 = 21 x 2 = 42
      • Durability : 21
      • Stamina : 21
    • Martial skill : 13 + 3 = 16 x 2 = 32
      • Hakudo : 1
      • Kendo : 31

Yamamoto was kept in below the deck, with both hands tied into a post in his back. Lamenting on his fate in such difficult situation that befalls him. "Dear God . . . what is my mistake so that you make this happened to me . . . ?!".

Just as Yamamoto contemplating on his predicament, he could saw a group of marines coming below the deck and walking towards a cell in the distance. "What are they intend to do . . . ? Are they going to torture one of those prisoner . . . ?!", thought Yamamoto. "Wait . . . Where are they going to bring that man into . . .? Is he going to be thrown into the ocean . . .?!", Yamamoto thought to himself as he saw the marine soldiers bringing someone into the deck above.

"Damn . . . These marines really have no chill . . . !!! That poor bastard might have became a fish food right now . . .", Yamamoto muttered to himself. But not long after that, those marine soldiers came back and coming towards Yamamoto. "Your turn . . . !!!", said the soldier as they coming closer. Hearing that Yamamoto's heartbeat increased, "Tu . . . turn . . . to what . . .?", ask Yamamoto nervously. But the marines didn't respond to Yamamoto. They starting to loosen the chain that bindings Yamamoto's hands.

Under the forceful guidance from the marines, Yamamoto made his way above to the deck. In there, Yamamoto could see many marines soldiers and their Captain has gathered around on top of the deck. And at the center of it, Yamamoto could see the man that has been taken up previously. "What is going on here . . ."

Portgas D. Xatch likes this.
  3. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Action/Narration
    Speaking
    Thinking
    Emphasis

In the Middle of Encircle of Marines

Xatch stood alone for a second looking over all the Marines... Jesus, not a single fighter among them, if i didn't have these Cuffs on I could probably fight my way of this ship.. Only the Captain whose manning the Helm would cause any trouble.. Damn these Cuffs!. As the Pirate was thinking too himself, his opponent was being dragged into the ring. Nani? Xatch thought too himself I have seen this man before, but where?!? Then it clicked The man standing before him was a subordinate of "Silver Hair" (being a good pirate V.C.) Xatch has familiarized himself with known associates of his rivals crews. Calling out too his unwilling adversary...

Xatch: Your the "War God" right? (Xatch said with smirk, despite no lips) Even under these circumstances there is big implications for us fighting... You get that right?

Xatch was of coarse referring too the fact that both men belong to very powerful and influential Pirate crews, and that Pirates don't take fights, even if they are "forced" lightly. Even this forced impromptu gladiator match could spark a war, Especially since it's a Vice Captain Verses a "Simple Crew-mate" Despite being "Lawless dogs of the sea" Pirates still follow a system of respect and rules when engaging and interacting with each other. Xatch having the authority to command the "Everything Pirates" means he is held too the same standard as the actual Captain, and his actions speak for the whole crew. Silver Hair would be justified in starting a war over him disrespecting the "Silver Hair's" by not fighting someone of equal title or rank..He's started wars for faar less...

Looking back down at his Cuffs, then the surrounding area as a whole taking everything in and thinking good and hard... Well I'm on my way to I.D. Surrounded by marines, shackled in sea prism, and being forced to fight a rival pirate, the result of which could create a war for my Nakama.. Think.. Think... OK, firstly I have to get these cuffs off, even at full strength I can at least run away, but who has the key.... Looking around, Xatch doesn't see anyone who looks like they would have the keys, and searching them all while conscious isn't possible... Still looking, Xatch realizes his opponent is a swordsman... Maybe he can cut the stone, hopefully he's strong.... With no other options currently Xatch turns to face his opponent, hands still bound by the Cuffs. Xatch awaits Yamamoto's response.

Guan_Yu likes this.
  4. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto just stood there for a moment, he stands on top of the last steps of the stair, looking straight into the other man that stands in the middle of the encirclement by the marines. Yamamoto tried his hardest to think, making sure that his eyes didn't decieve him.

"Wait . . . that's . . . isn't that . . . wait . . . what . . .?! That's
    not a man . . . !!! That's a frickin skeletons . . . !!!", thought him confused. "How the heck can a skeleton still alive like that . . .?!". Yamamoto didn't move an inch from that place for a moment until the marine soldiers behind him pushes him forward.

As he too entered the encirclement, Yamamoto could heard the skeleton saying something.

"Hmmm . . . How did he knows me . . . ?! Who is he . . . ?!",
    Yamamoto thought to himself. "And what did he meant by a big implications of fighting . . . ?! Did he expects me to fight him . . . ? Or perhaps these marines bastard wanted the two of us to fight . . . ?!".

Yamamoto who just wanted to set out to the world insearch for his missing beloved ones, but ended up on a Pirate Ship because he mistaken it with a merchant ship, which leads to accidentally became part of the Silver Hair Pirates and now has been considered as one of them, didn't really know about the world outside his homelands. And added to it, his laid-back nature make him almost completely oblivious about anything that didn't concern his beloved ones. And one of them are the existence of a living skeleton that happens to be the Vice Captain of a pirate crew that has rivalry with the Silver Hair Pirates.

"Who are you . . . ?", ask Yamamoto to the skeleton.

5. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    In the Middle of Encircle of Marines

Xatch stood their awaiting his opponent response...
    Xatch slunked down and deflated, Who am I? I know the epitaph and bounty of a rookie, and he doesn't know who I am? Standing back up tall to recover some oh his lost bravado. Xatch proudly Exclaims..

Xatch: I am "Barebones" Xatch Vice Captain of the "Everything Pirates" A 107,350,000 Beri man Skeleton!

Trying to look big and mean too match the weight of his statement Xatch Bares his bony fangs and pounds on his chest a bit, looking back at Yamamata to see if this had any impact on his memory...

Xatch: Surly you have heard of me, and my crew! (Xatch says assuredly)

Guan_Yu likes this.
  6. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto was stood there in the middle of the encirclement, waiting for the skeleton to state himself. It was then Yamamoto could heard the skeleton stating himself while baring his fangs and pounds on his chest a bit.

But Yamamoto was completely oblivious, unaware of the existence of him nor his Pirate crew.

[​IMG]

"Mmmm . . . No! Not ring a bell at all . . .",
    said Yamamoto innocently. "What was your name once again . . .?! Boner Xatch was it? Well that's an interesting name you got there . . ."

"And how come did you know me . . .?", ask Yamamoto once again.

7. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    In the Middle of the Encirclement of Marine

The Conversation between Yamamoto and Xatch is reaching a boiling point... obviously feigning ignorance of the V.C. existence... Yama asks..

Xatch stand there as his jaw drops too the ground..LITERALLY... thinking too himself, Could it be...this man, the "War God" doesn't actually know what he's apart of? As Xatch re assembles his mouth, he starts too speak.

Xatch: You do know your affiliated with the most dangerous pirate of this generation (so far) don't you!?!?!?

Guan_Yu likes this.
  8. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto was still in the middle of the encirclement by the Marines soldiers, having a conversation with a living skeleton named Xatch. Yamamoto's ignorance seems has reached it's peaks when he asked Xatch about why did he knows about him.

And it seemed that the question Yamamoto was asking about is not something that Xatch expected to come out from Yamamoto's mouth. This is reflected when his jaw literally falls to the deck right after hearings Yamamoto's utterance.

And that's also something that Yamamoto didn't expected to happens to Xatch.

[​IMG]
    "What the . . . ???", thought Yamamoto in a shocked states. And that's not the ends of the shocking things that happened. Yamamoto was even more surprised when he saw Xatch reassemble his fallen jaw and starting to speak.

"Mm . . . ma . . . maybe . . .", Yamamoto answered while still in shocked condition. "Well . . . yeah . . . That big ass geezer is pretty strong . . . And I have know that he is a pirate after spending many nights in his ship and it seems now I have been considered as one of their crewmate . . . But I don't know that he is the most dangerous pirate of this generation tho . . ."

Last edited: Jun 26, 2018
  9. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    In the Middle of the Encirclement of Marine

As the two pirates continue talking the surrounding marines are getting seemingly more impatient, They start to jostle a bit and call out insults too the stagnant combatants.

Rando Marine 1: C'mon already lets see some action!
    Rando Marine 2: I'm shocked for one of them being a skeleton, they sure are acting "spineless"

As the insults and verbal jabs kept flying, the conversation between Xatch and Yamamoto furthered..

Xatch: I DIDN'T SAY SILVER PUBES WAS THE MOST DANGEROUS!!!! I said he was "currently" but don't get it twisted..or if you do it will only add DPR to his attacks... MY CAPTAIN IS AND WILL BE THE MOST DANGEROUS PIRATE OF ALL TIME! and his name will strike fear with its mention, and people from all the Blues will know his name! Every T. Jobymamushi!

Xatch words were spoken with such confidence that they almost couldn't be denied as fact. The Pirate truly believed in his Captain and his Crew, and knew that this place wouldn't be the end of his story. Xatch starts walking towards Yamamoto, appearing menacing for appearances until he is close enough for an intimate conversation...

Xatch (speaking softly): We find ourselves in a sticky situation... both our fates are sealed if this ship reaches I.D... even under these circumstances, if I fight with you in earnest it could create massive problems for my friends... and as long as I'm bound by these cuffs I'm basically powerless to change any of this...

To not arouse suspicions Xatch bumps his chest into Yama a few times as most men do in the early stages of a conflict, this will buy more time for un heard conversations, as it appears we are just talking shit and "yo mama's"....

Xatch (speaking softly): do you have any ideas? as of now we are as good as dead....

Guan_Yu likes this.
  10. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Still in the middle of the encirclement by the marines soldiers, Yamamoto and Xatch still going on with their conversation. Didn't really minding the surroundings soldiers that started to getting impatient which began to throwing objects to the two detainees as well as spouting some chantings.

And despite of that, the two of them still continuing their conversation as Xatch begin to said another words that were spoken with such confidence, showing that he truly believes in what he said.

"Mmmmm . . . Silver pubes . . .? How did he know that old geezer have a silver pubes . . .? Did the two of them having some story in the past . . .? Mmmm . . . Interesting . . .",
    Yamamoto thought to himself.

"Well . . . I don't really care of who is the strongest . . . !!! And I don't give a crap about your Captain and his bullshit that I didn't even know of . . . !!!", said Yamamoto slowly as he saw Xatch walking towards him, appearing menacing for appearances until he is close enough to Yamamoto before he started to bumps his ribs towards Yamamoto while saying something softly.

"Yeah . . . I understand that we are in difficult situations here . . .", Yamamoto speaking softly. "But wait . . . what do you mean by fighting me in your earnest . . . ?! Why we have to fight . . . ?! Did these marines really intending for us to have a fight . . . ?!"

11. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Still encircled by marines

The conversation between Pirates continued, its its unusual faction...
    ... Taking his massive hand and rapidly accelerating it until it hit his forehead in a comical "face palm" motion. Xatch begins to speak with an annoyed tone...

Xatch: Why we have to fight? why we have too *scoff's*? have you never attended public school? or grew up around competitive boys?!?!? How many times have you been encircled by men and not had to fight!??!? (thinking about potential answers and the no ERP rule) Xatch quickly stops his opponent from answering that particular question... YES! we are being forced to fight for the entertainment of the men.... We are the Morale boost... what does it matter if a pirate dies right? Again I ask.... Do you have any ideas?...(muttering too himself)... cause if you don't I'm just gonna kill you to buy me more time...

Guan_Yu likes this.
  12. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    In the middle of the encirclement, the two pirates continuing their conversation which began to develop in a quite peculiar way.
    "Well . . . I...", Yamamoto tried to answer that question, but Xatch quickly stops him from answering that particular question by spouting another words from his mouth.
    "Well . . . I lived in the villages on the mountains foot since I was born . . . So, yeah . . . I don't have any experience about public school . . .", said Yamamoto, trying to continue his words that has been put on hold earlier.

"But I do have plenty of experience with fighting . . . !!! But I bet it's nothing like your petty little street fight from wherever you might came from . . .!!! From where I came from, a thing that you called as a fight is no more than just a game between kids . . . !!! In there people are constantly at war with each other . . . Turning a man into beast . . . Forging them into warriors that uphold the Code of Honor . . . !!! So don't come and say something about an insignificant fight to me . . . !!!".
    Yamamoto said those words with such tension that makes him sending a massive bloodlust for a moment.

And the aftereffects of that instantaneous bloodlust that flowing in the air could be seen when some of the marines soldiers taking a step back, sweating and cowering in fear.

But Yamamoto didn't pay attention to that and choose to continue his talks. "And what kind of ideas are you talking about . . .?!"

13. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Standing in the encircle of Marine

As the two Pirates continued their talk, a new side of Yamamoto was revealed.
    Thinking to himself as too not provoke the his quick tempered opponent again Who Da Faq does this guy think he is... Nothing like my petty little fights?!?! I'VE FUCKING DIED, AND THAT DIDN'T STOP ME! Stopping his mind from wandering further in his inner monologue argument with his opponent, Xatch takes a deep breathe, brushes the jab off, and listens to the last query.
    Xatch: Ideas on how to get out of here BAKA! let me quickly explain it one last time... we are being forced to fight probably to the death, while we are being transported to a fate worse than death, lifetime in Impel Down.... your not bound, but not strong enough too take out all these Marines alone, if i didn't have these cuffs on I could probably dispatch of most these guys in a matter of seconds. But Sea Prism is tougher than steel, I doubt you can slice it. ANY SUGGESTIONS?

The Marines start to make the circle smaller and are getting increasingly anxious...

Guan_Yu likes this.
  14. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Yamamoto is still inside of an encirclement by the marines that started to getting smaller right after that bursts of bloodlust. The marines look like starting to get anxious, can't wait to see for what they are hoping to witness when they brought the two pirates into the deck.

In there, Yamamoto and Xatch still going on with their conversation.
    At the same time when Xatch talking, Yamamoto taking a deep breath and sighing softly. Realizing that he was lashing out on his talks earlier.

"I'm sorry that you have to see that side of mine. It's just that I can't stand someone who seems have a different values of fight . . . I know that you might have your own fair share of battle . . . But I doubt that you have ever experienced a true terror of war . . .", said Yamamoto.

Yamamoto noticed that the encirclement is getting smaller and smaller by the time.

"Anyway . . . I have an idea for the two of us to escape from this predicament. But I can't explain it now . . . These marines have already too close to hear what we are talking about . . . So, just play along . . . !!!", Yamamoto whispering towards Xatch, then trying to pushing him back.

15. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    As the circle of marines closes in..

The conversation is seemingly coming too an end as the two Pirates are losing the ability to speak freely as the marines close in pressuring the two to fight.
    Xatch thinking he understands the "War Gods"plan, takes the shove, and exaggerates its effects a bit. by flying backwards more than he should slamming into a small group of marines directly behind him, hurting or knocking them out just by happenstance. Getting up quickly Xatch exclaims!

Xatch: WOW! a cheap shot just like a member of the silver pubes pirates... TAKE THIS AHHHHYAAAAA!!! (Xatch made an extremely exaggerated Karate yell as he ran forward, jumped, and swung his massive tail, pretty high at his opponent... in an attempt to strike the marines right behind Yamamoto, but looking like he just dodged the attack. (Xatch already being drained by the sea stone cuffs, didn't have too down play his abilities too much, since he was now on tier with every stat group he shared with his opponent.)

99 marine fodder +1 Captain were the original count. After the shove collision, 94 marines remain standing.

Guan_Yu likes this.
  16. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Knowing that they no longer able to speak freely as the encirclement getting smaller, Yamamoto decided to end that conversation by pushing the skeleton back in an attempt to clear the suspicion.

And it seems Xatch know of what Yamamoto's intention are. It is shown when Xatch exaggerating the effects of that push for a bit, by flying backwards more than he should and slamming into a small group of marines directly behind him, knocking five of them in a single movement.

"Well . . . It's pretty good! Not exactly what I have in mind . . . but it's still pretty good . . .", Yamamoto thought to himself, seeing what the skeleton doing just now. Not long after, Yamamoto saw Xatch getting up and started to made an extremely exaggerated yell as he ran forward, jumped, and swung his massive tail, pretty high at Yamamoto.

Seeing that, Yamamoto figure out that Xatch might only seems to targets him, while in the actuality targeting the soldiers behind him. Yamamoto then decided to make it as if he just barely able to evade that attack. He jumped to the side at the very last moment before that attack approach him. Resulting in two marines soldiers behind Yamamoto getting knocked out by that attack.

Knowing of what could befalls them if they kept the encirclement in small size, the marines soldiers starting to expand the encirclement sizes. Making it back to its original size at the start once again.

92 marines remain standing after that attack

17. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    The encirclement starts to widen

As the two combatants, exchanged "blows" the marines that got caught in the collateral damage caused the circle to widen yet again, but no suspicion was aroused that the combatants had actually been intending too attack their captors and not each other directly. The circle growing in size was problematic, as it would make it harder to intentionally attack Marines under the guise of missed attacks on my opponent. Xatch getting a little frustrated thinks, This is going to take too long at this rate, I need to get out of these cuffs...

Landing back down from his aerial tail twisting attack, Yamamoto had "evaded" but even in a faux fight Xatch wasn't one to let up. yelling to his opponent..

Xatch: Don't run! fight me... ;)

Not having many ways of attacking due to his bound hands and lack of not using a weapon, Xatch decided to go on the Defensive, assuming a more defensive posture, crouching low, and staying squared up with his opponent who is a 4-5meters away, and taunting with his signature salute to keep up appearances.
    [​IMG]

Guan_Yu likes this.
  18. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    A gentle breeze that blows gently on the boat, plus the sound of the waves splashing up the deck, giving coolness amid the heat of the sun that illuminates the ongoing battle.

The leap to the side that Yamamoto did to avoid attacks from Xatch earlier, giving a distance between them both for about 4 meters, while still surrounded by the soldiers.

"Whoops . . . it would be harder to intentionally attack these marines soldiers under the guise of missed attacks now . . .", Yamamoto thought to himself, seeing the encirclement that has widening to its original size.

And in the middle of all of that, Yamamoto heard the skeleton yelling at him.
    "Oh, I will . . .", Yamamoto yelled back at the skeleton. Seeing that the skeleton have go on assuming a more defensive posture, Yamamoto figured that it would be his turn to pretend attacking Xatch. Yamamoto unsheathing one of his sword and began to initiate an attack. He first holds his swords back-handed behind his back using his right hand, then start running towards the skeleton.

"Now . . . let's see if you're fast enough to dodge this attack . . .", Yamamoto shouting, trying to give a disguised warning towards the skeleton. He then began to bowing down, then swung his sword horizontally at the skeleton. Hoping that Xatch would able to dodge so that he could continue advancing forward a bit and cut down the soldiers that standing about two meters behind Xatch in a way that wouldn't arousing a suspicion.

19. Portgas D. Xatch

Portgas D. Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Still Encircled

On what should be a breezy beautiful day but is being interrupted by two forced combatants. Locked in their farce fight in hopes of striking down more marines while evading damage and conserving stamina. Yamamoto roughly 11ft away after, unsheathes his sword and launches a quick but predictable strike... having time to react and using his "unnatural" Skeleton Body to his advantage, Xatch drops very quickly then rises just as fast in an inhuman way (this isn't an activation of my power, just the advantage of my body still being bone, and 75lb)

[​IMG]
    what the ability should look like...cept cooler...

As he drops, Yama's attack continues onward towards the marine barrier. Rising to his feet Xatch turns around quickly and runs after Yamamoto with both bound hands outstretched... Xatch is attempting to grab his opponent by his back as his momentum carries him forward towards the Marines and drive him forward through the marine encirclement with greater momentum and force... I'm tired of this DAMN CIRCLE Xatch rages on inside his mind as he continues his strike.

[​IMG]

Guan_Yu likes this.
  20. Guan_Yu

Guan_Yu

Bounty Points:
    Even he has figured that Xatch would able to evade it in time, but Yamamoto still getting surprised by the method that Xatch used to evade.

But that was not the end of the surprise. Right after his attack been dodged by Xatch, Yamamoto could feel someone grabbing his back then pushed him as the momentum carries him towards the Marines and drive him forward through the marine encirclement with greater momentum and force...

[​IMG]
    Yamamoto's face showing such excitement as the force is within him. Pushing him forwards towards the cluster of the marines soldiers as hi swung both of his sword around. Cutting everyone on his path until no marines left standing. Or at least that was what Yamamoto would like to happen.

While the truth is, due to unprepared for such attempts, Yamamoto fell and succumbed on the deck just a few meters after the initial grabbing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice