Discussion Tower of God Speculations and Theories

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Railgun99, Apr 3, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    So I normally don't really make threads but I felt the need to make this one as I believe some of us do have some theories about ToG and would like to share. This is a thread for those who have caught up with the series so full spoilers ahead for those who haven't caught up.

Feel free to throw out your wildest ToG theories or simply speculations here. Also please refrain from talking about spoilers here as many, such as myself, don't read the spoilers :)

I'll start with something I've been thinking of for a while.

Arlene Grace mentioned how she prayed to the God of the "Outside" to revive Bam. There is also the fact that Enryu is regarded as God's Messenger and he mentioned how Jahad is the "False King". Could it be that Phantaminum himself is the God of the Outside and Enryu is a messenger sent by Phant? Or could this God of the "Outside" be the actual God in the ToG universe?

Tags~

Sorry if I've forgotten anyone ^^ feel free to tag others.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  2. Dave

Dave Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    8787NO3Monet, Ziosa, Kaiser and 4 others like this.
  3. MasterD

MasterD

Bounty Points:
    Well he is an Axis user so he can influence the story and according to the wiki there are many outside the tower so it could make sens to think he is a God that Arlene prayed

4. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    I think he can definitely do a lot of stuff and change many scenarios

5. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    That's one of the reasons why I thought of that ^^ Except SIU mentioned that the chances of him including Phant in the story is very low....
    There's also the fact that after Jahad and the 10 family leaders, Enryu was the first Irregular to show up in the Tower.

Ziosa, LogicoftheVI and MasterD like this.
  6. MasterD

MasterD

Bounty Points:
    well a messenger always precedes his god

Ziosa, LogicoftheVI and Railgun99 like this.
  7. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    My point exactly. I do wonder how Enryu knew about Arlene and Bam though...

LogicoftheVI and MasterD like this.
  8. MasterD

MasterD

Bounty Points:
    Well Phant might have told him or he didn't know and did what his mission required

9. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    That's what I'm thinking but if my theory isn't right then I do wonder how he knew....

I wonder if SIU might include another Axis in the story tbh. I think he mentioned there are 5 Axis in the Talse Uzer universe

10. MasterD

MasterD

Bounty Points:
    I believe he introduced him self as one of them like toriyama did with dragon ball and Dr. Slump – Arale-chan

11. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    Hmm I don't remember seeing that but it does make sense in terms of the rules of the TUS since SIU is writing this story. Whether he's an actual character in the story is a mystery though.

A lot actually speculate that Headon has something to do with Phantaminum ^^

Interesting fact is Urek chased Phant into the Tower meaning they knew each other from when they were both outside the Tower :camthinking:

12. MasterD

MasterD

Bounty Points:
    Headon is a sneaky character maybe there is a way that info leaks outside and Urek wanted to fight him

Ziosa, Railgun99 and LogicoftheVI like this.
  13. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    That is one of the biggest theories right now. Since we already knew of Phantaminum before we got the info on Baam and Arlene, a lot of fingers are pointed towards him as "The God of the Outside".

14. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    I doubt Urek wanted to fight Phant tbh...but maybe they have another connection.

Yeah that's what I thought of when I read the chapter ^^

15. Urek Mazino

Urek Mazino

Bounty Points:
    I assume that the God outside means one of the top 5 Axis. So there's a 20% chance that it may be Phantaminum. But that does not explain why Phantaminum randomly attacked Zahard's high level Rankers, came face to face with Zahard and disappeared. Why did he not try to attack Zahard and why do the rumors say that he's on the 135th Floor?
    As SIU stated, Phantaminum is truly "the most puzzling entity in the Tower: no clear motives, no clear relationships."

16. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    I've actually come across this theory on Reddit that ties in with these points and has got me thinking as well.

As we know, Axes are in a way 'story tellers' in that they can basically create their own story with a fixed beginning and a fixed ending meaning they can't change events in the 'story' on a whim. So, we remember what Hwa Ryun told Rachel back during the first part of ToG I believe about how she'll make Rachel the 'heroine' of the story - as in the central character. But we know Bam is the main character of this story aka the hero.
    The theory I read on Reddit states the possibility of Jahad wanting to be an Axis/ or being a failed Axis (don't agree with the latter but the first one is a possibility actually).

All my thoughts below are assuming that Phant is the Axis currently writing this current story of ToG aka he's the God of the Outside I guess :p

As we know Axis can control everything within their story or area or environment (whatever you'd call it) much like how a King rules over his people (not as extreme as an Axis obviously but the King can dictate and control some aspects of the people's lives). What if Jahad really did want to be an Axis?
    As stated in wiki, everyone has potential to be an Axis but you have to go through some type of awakening (note that I don't know if SIU really confirmed this, I just take the info from wiki itself). So what if Jahad really had the potential to be an Axis and hence potentially influence Phant who already had his 'hero of the story' set to be Bam and not Jahad? (I mean to say that Jahad wanted to be the hero of the story....something along the lines of that ^^) Add in everything with Arlene and Bam. Also this is assuming that Enryu is indeed Phant's messenger (God's Messenger). Add in Enryu and the FoD instead and also calling Jahad the 'False King' basically hinting that Jahad is not the 'hero' of the story - it is someone else so he shouldn't try to climb up more floors in hopes of being an Axis.
    We all know Jahad was pretty mad about all this and possibly tried to climb the 135th floor and Phant, seeing how Jahad didn't listen to his wishes, shows up and raids his palace and comes face to face with him.
    Now I don't know why Phant would disappear just like that again (so mysterious) but maybe he thought it'd be interesting to see what the actual hero of the story, Bam can do against Jahad and so for the time being let things slide until Bam, thousands of years later, enters the Tower.

Because I think its sort of a light reason to not climb up the Tower just because the Guardian on the 135th floor is rumored to be very hostile. Also note that Jahad is currently sleeping. I don't know exactly when he went inactive. Its also interesting how he had the key broken and made into those rings and the 13 month series - seems going a bit too far or maybe its just me XD

Oh man I rambled a lot haha :D but this was actually making me think a lot so I decided to share XD I do hope I haven't made any part confusing sorry if I did ^^

17. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Well, Phant is the only relevant named Axis in TOG that we're aware of so yeah probably

However, the second most likely "god" is the Axis who created Shinsoo and built the Tower in the first place

Nice idea

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  18. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    Hmm that's a possibility too. So you don't reckon that Phant could be the one who built the Tower but someone else?

What's also interesting is how Irregulars are not bound to the shinsoo rules of the Tower and can use their own shinsoo I think (I'm not sure about this) which is strange. Is it because they weren't chosen by the Tower?

Ziosa and LogicoftheVI like this.
  19. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Well if Phant can destroy the tower we know either he made it or he is stronger than the Axis who did build the tower, and I believe the latter is the case. I don't think one of the top 5 would have built the tower and made Shinsoo. His power has weaknesses as people can be exempt from the limitations of Shinsoo (irregulars) which makes me think the Axis in question is one of the weakest to exist

Irregulars are simply using the Shinsoo around them, as is everyone. I think irregulars are how they are because they all have the potential ability to become an Axis through unexplained means. I don't think regular people can become Axes otherwise there would be loads of them around, and yet we only know of 1 to ever interact with the tower. I doubt there's more than 20-30 Axes in existence

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  20. Railgun99

Railgun99

Bounty Points:
    But what if the reason why the Irregulars are not bound from the limitations of Shinsoo is because Phant wanted exactly that to happen? As we know Axes are like story-tellers, they can create their own story as in their own world with a fixed beginning and a fixed ending. So I doubt its far fetched but there are chances of two Axis involved here.

Actually SIU confirmed that anyone can become an Axis. Not just Irregulars. Everyone has the potential to become an Axis - however you need to go through some kind of awakening to become an Axis.

Also
    ^^ Your thoughts on this?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice