Manga Chapter Tower Of God [Season 2] - Chapter 334

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter Discussion' started by Shinji, Dec 31, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter!

1. Raktastic

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Great

3 vote(s)
    75.0%
  3. Average

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Tower Of God [Season 2] - Chapter 334

Read Chapter Online
    Webtoons

ToG Blog Translation
    Reddit

Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
  2. GuWop

GuWop

Bounty Points:
    Bam using stardust reminds me how averagely the fights are drawn in Tog, can barely tell what's happening most of the time.

Hopefully Jinsung Ha survives, also seems like Karaka and Bam might not be enemies much longer.

3. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    After seeing what happened in this chapter, I must say, the part with Baam unleashing his power was quite cool and the "stardust" attack used also looked quite cool. :yaaa: Plus, it doesn't actually seem too surprising that Baam was able to get a shot on Kallavan, although I didn't think he was going to get anymore than that.

Not to mention, I liked that we got to see Karaka come in to make the save again and having Evankhell join him was good to see as well. So now that these two are gonna take on Kallavan, I'll be interested to see just what these two will be able to him. But besides just Kallavan, I will admit, the part with Hwa Ryun was alright and I'm sure she or someone else will find a way to stop the bomb on the warp drive.

As for the part at the very end, I'm glad to see Jinsung is still alive, although now that Maschenny is about to go in for the kill, I hope something will happen that allows him to survive, because I really don't wish to see him get killed. So overall I'd say this was a great chapter.

GUDUman likes this.
  4. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
  5. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    GUDUman likes this.
  6. Coded Shinigami

Coded Shinigami

Bounty Points:
    At a time like this where is urek mazino

GUDUman likes this.
  7. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Why are you searching for him?

8. Coded Shinigami

Coded Shinigami

Bounty Points:
    Doesn't he love fighting? So I think fighting squadron commander kallavan will be fun, furthermore his fellow irregular is in danger

GUDUman likes this.
  9. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Urek does not want to Fight Zahard.... He made that clear in FoD.
    Then again if Urek come every time to save Baam it would be boring. After He knew confirmed Baam being an irregular he stopped following him (by himself or by his minions).
    Baam is not his fellow irregular. I mean Baam did not Join Wolhaiksung so I think he is not related to Urek now. Even though he may be keeping the one wing that was given to him, but he never accepted that.
    If Every time Urek come it would be difficult to bring out other strong high rankers.
    Kallavan is not in to 10 High ranker so he is not at all comparable to Urek who is rank 4. So, this can be another reason for Urek not being interested in Squandron comanders of Zahard army.
    There is Evankhel, Yuri, White, Karaka and other high rankers/ rankers in the field. So, i Do not think Urek is necessary here.

10. Coded Shinigami

Coded Shinigami

Bounty Points:
    I get the picture of what you said... Even with 2 slayers plus yuri and evankhel, I dont think they can overpowered hundreds of high rankers, thoundans of rankers and some regulars are not overlooked ...

GUDUman likes this.
  11. Shizzy

Shizzy

Bounty Points:
    Bam teacher isn't dead as expected.
    overall an average chapter for me.. nothing really happen in my opinion
    Also the Fact that kakara had more faith in his master than bam who he chose kinda pissed me off a little

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  12. Coded Shinigami

Coded Shinigami

Bounty Points:
    The difference btw karaka and son of v is experience... Baam doesn't know true strength of his teacher but karaka knw and baam easily get emotion

13. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    There are not that many rankers here in the last station.

Of all the orders that were given by Zahard, this was considered the easiest of all.
    The ones that are in the Last station are a part of the advance force of the 4th Squadron. The main force for the mission was coming with Kallavan but was not able to arrive because of the early arrival of the train. So, Kallavan and few of 3rd division rushed to reach the Last station.

But were intercepted by Jinsung and the troop was almost destroyed by Jinsung using El Robina on them. As a result, only Kallavan could reach the last station.
    We also saw that no named rankers and the few named rankers were taken out by White and Karaka.
    Then with the arrival of Karaka's minions ( who I assume are mostly rankers like Pedero, the train conductor), YHS and Evankhel Prowler, Kay, Jay, Weye, Shakul and the wave controller with eye patch among named rankers and many no named rankers of the division 1 were down.
    My point is with just Evankhell and White around No-named are not a big deal.

So, this enemy boils down to the Currently fighting rankers only, that are

Squadron 4
    Kallavan, High ranker mostly top 100 (heavily injured)
    Elpha, High ranker

Division 1
    Sharon, High ranker
    Kay, High ranker ( lost his weapon and injured)

Division 2
    Cheonhee, High ranker (mostly out of fight due to Yuri)
    Dorian, High ranker (his anima is greatly injured)
    Drak, Advanced Ranker ( always sleepy and do not fight)
    Jelly guy, Ranker

Others
    3 alter rankers
    ~(Elliot is not an enemy now)~

The allies are

Evankhell, Top 100 High ranker (yet to show his full power , till now fighting in partial release of her power)
    White, regular -> can make High ranker level attacks
    Evan, Top 100 High Ranker
    Yuri, 500 rank High ranker ( she is atleast above Cheonhee in power i.e, above Division commander level)
    Yu Hansung, Ranker
    Karaka, Ranker
    Karaka minons, ranker ( Only Gromm lost its arm)

So, with so many injured enemies to mostly uninjured and yet to reveal full power allies, I do not think any other external help is required.

I also thought there was a need of external help but with Elliot backing off and Evankhell joining I do not think external help is required.

As for the regulars, I do not see them a problem. Endrossi and Rak with hockney is enough. Baam does even require thorn to fight Levy and other C rankers. And as for the Levy's regular army and other regulars who are yet to appear, I think Leeso team were on it. They either took care of them or out ran them.

Coded Shinigami likes this.
  14. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Elliot didn't back off he only got involved as Evankhell was seriously going to do major damage on the floor so he had to intervene, but the duo just ended up having a friendly spar until Kallavan's wound caught Evankhell's attention and Elliot just stood there like watching the sky as he knew there wont be much for him.

Coded Shinigami and GUDUman like this.
  15. Coded Shinigami

Coded Shinigami

Bounty Points:
    You are right, but zahard army not to be underestimated.. Previously both white and karaka were captured..

GUDUman likes this.
  16. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    I am not underestimating Zahard army but making you aware of current scenario.
    Still, you should not underestimate Evankhel after all he has shown in her partial release. Till now none of the Zahard army members could hurt her. After yesterday's chapter, it confirms that Kallavan is a beast. But he being heavily injured and Evankhel unscratched, imo, Evankhell has a upper hand here.Kallavan also proves there is a lot of difference between to 100 High ranker and low-level high ranker (probably like Dorian/Kay) as he says that even High rankers have difficulty in getting a scratch on him.

Then, coming to the capture of Karaka & White that was the plan of Evan. You see Yuri capturing white and Evan destroying Karaka's armor spell to make him get capture.
    Baam team has 2 guides but Zahard army has none that is one of the disadvantages for the Zahard army in this battlefield. You should also not underestimate guides.

Coded Shinigami likes this.
  17. Coded Shinigami

Coded Shinigami

Bounty Points:
    Yeah... I totally forgot about the guides thanks for d remember, since their goal is not fighting but escaping there's a chance.

GUDUman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice