Discussion Tower of God [General Spoiler Discussion]

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Saiken, Oct 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Well Baam did scratch Urek Mazino whilst protecting himself and according to Urek "there was something that was not protecting" and caught him by surprise.

So far Karaka + White with Baam have a common enemy as in Kallavan and Zahard, Kallavan to claim in killing Baam's and Karaka's teacher and Zahard being an enemy of FUG.

tbh right now Baam needs to train with a member of the "Ha" family for Jinsung who's likely to be armless if not dead against Kallavan
    I have seen some even state that this will begin a timeskip and possible ending for season 2 and then season 3 will have the mention of a Zahard Princess arc as well as the official revelation of the prince because if you look at whats happening its a perfect time for a timeskip or end of season 2

Black March was in chest the last few chapters ago then appears in his hand then vanishes some SIU inconsistencies here and there

I see Yansung saving them if not another party or so coming in to save Rachel as she is a very important character and tool for the future of ToG.

They aren't heading to the 77th floor for that its just a few floors away a member from Wolhaiksong from the Yeon family or just a member of the Yeon family is stated to be there the whole 77th floor is when Baam meets Urek from season 1 and besides that will be saved also for a reunion when Urek will pop up again as well most of the big players.

I think there atm will be 5-7 teams within FUG from slayers, elders, baam, rachel who's being manipulated by Headon and another external team.

That will then dwindle down as we go up as slayers will form teams of 2 or 3 like the akatsuki of naruto and then the slayer civil war with Zahard princess will kick off as the family nobles or whatever they call will be dragged into some shit whereby they will see Zahard's treachory and drop or side with Baam so post FUG civil war.

2. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Why does have to be specifically "Ha"? Is it because Baam requires a strong body? I am in favor of Yuri because of Baam's promise. She being a High ranker can be a good sparring partner for Baam to practice and master his power. Just like GoG served for Baam as a sparring partner when he wanted to master the 2nd thorn. I mean what we have seen till now Baam is just using raw power to fight ranker. As SIU said in his Blog that "Baam lacks in skill and experience compared to Rankers". So, I feel Yuri can help Baam perfect his power.
    I have also heard about time skip and end of season 2. It may be possible as we see in SIU's Blog he is suffering and he wants a break. This is also a good time to have a season end with the end of Hell train.
    But, I was talking about the cancelation of princess arc because some said that it was mentioned in a blog of SIU and I did not seem to be aware of that. Do you have any idea of that blog content?
    So then this "1st thorn transcendental skill - Star dust " that hurt Kallavan was enhanced by Black March and had a greater power than the skill used by him against Data Zahard.
    Hansung can be the person.
    But I think it would be White as he seemed to care about Rachel in FoD. IMO, Yu Hansung and White will be in the same exiting team. So, it does not matter.
    But one thing just concerns me that Rachel and Yura, unlike Rankers, need to take the floor tests. So, won't they require a new team as White after absorbing his final clone is probably ranker not regular anymore. So, it is likely that he leaves them. I think Apple and others who left Rachel before Hell train will join Rachel again.
    Well, right it was never mentioned as the place to find Woon Yoen would be 77th floor. Then this again gives the reason for Yuri accompanying Baam group.
    When I was talking about the groups I was talking about the groups formed by people that are against Zahard army in this last station.

Ofcourse there will be groups in FUG. I hope to see FUG reformed when Baam re-joins it. As far as the story has gone now, Jahard is targeting for Baam and his friends and Baam has also been told that Zahard has been sworn enemy of Baam/Baam's parents. So, Baam has a reason to fight against Zahard. His parents were mostly the ones that formed FUG. It seems likely that Baam would join FUG again as the "Prince of FUG"
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2018 ---
    Will Rak ever train??
    He grew better this time only because he competed with Khun. So, I think Khun's revival will be the best way for Rak to develop. Then again Khun learned Enna Core when Rak was in HF Fighting his Fantasy Shinheuh with no improvement.
    Rak was able to use very powerful rock technique due to the presence of Evankhell. Considering Rak's progress it remains unstable and only depends on the degree to which he can unleash his ancient powers. So, I feel this gap of Khun's absence he should develop his sphere with something equivalent to Enna core which Khun learned in the absence of Rak.
    No comments about Miseng.

But I wanted that Khun atleast becomes of the level of Androssi. As, in pre-FoD, Baam, Khun & Androssi were the ones that trained.
    So, I think Androssi and Khun also Rak should be the strongest after Baam, provided Androssi does not leave the Baam team.

Then, we arrive at another question "if Androssi will leave Baam group or not?".
    I think Leesoo and Khun group will join Baam team this time. As their main goal to be separated was because of their rank difference and Hell train. Androssi also at the end of FoD seemed to be less interested in the position of Princess of Zahard. So, I think Androssi will not leave Baam's team.

3. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    I reckon Ha due to him having at least a stronger body and on top the technique that Jinsung wanted to teach Baam from the recent chapter plus on top the question is does Yuri also know that technique.

if you look at where we are it does have a good point to start his break and go into another timeskip maybe 3-4 years later or so since age in the tower goes by quick.

I doubt its canceled it may come back at a latter date but i haven't tbh as i haven't really been keeping an eye on Discord either as much as i use to
    Yeah Black March comes up in one chapter then vanishes the next

right now Hansung is like Evankhell as they haven't really got a side they are just affiliates (Hansung more on FUG) but neither on Baam or Rachel's side but i do see Hansung training Rachel and Ha Yura

White i see forming a team with Karaka though later on they may side with Rachel every now and then but they do require a lot of training Rachel, Apple, Ha Yura, Traveller, Cassano and the other.

Yuri tbh right now should train them up and go away as it really doesn't feel the same as before but yeah Yeon should be near the 44th floor

Problem is Karaka's target is Zahard and may end up being "Prince of Zahard" due to his/her face not being shown

GUDUman likes this.
  4. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    If you check out today's chapter you will find that Flare wave attack was "Jinsung Ha - Style" as he was not in Ha family atleast more than 3K years ( as he met Kallavan 3K years in past) and Yuri is about 600+ years old so I do not think he has ever taught her flare wave technique. Jinsung also proclaims that he is a special Ha and uses his last technique which even surprises Kallavan. We also saw that Flare wave technique was some sort of signature move of FUG as it made Love ( the direct test supervisor of 20F test) to recognize Baam as FUG. So, taking into consideration its uniqueness and specialty I do not think Yuri would be knowing this technique. And let alone the Dragon Tiger Gate attack was a transcendental technique of Flare wave that Jinsung Ha has developed. Therefore, I do not think Yuri is cut out to teach Baam with that technique.
    Moreover, we see Baam is developing his own transcendental technique, so, I think its ok to leave that technique untaught.
    Why would Yu Hansung teach Rachel? I do not get this.
    You know that Hansung is a tough trainer as we know Jinsung also opposed how rough was on Baam. I mean he forced Baam to get trained.
    Rachel as a character was never shown interested in taking the hard way she always took the sly way. Rachel has Emile so she can find the way to escape if she has some aid. So, do not see her getting much training and she may not be fit to Hansung ways.

I hope Yura Ha develops her ancient power if she is one of the ancients. Her father's race was one of the cursed race so were the Rak's ancestors. So, I feel she may have the power of some native one.
    Karaka being the Prince of Zahard(I like this idea) or the spy of Zahard (who is conspiring with FUG to get the thorn back) I am fine with both the twists. But him being not interested in 13 month series collection surprises me. It is because FUG knows that the 13 month weapons contain half of the power of the Key to the last floor. We know that the true Prince of Zahard will challenge the last floor test from the conversation between Gustang and the person on the radio (As he gave Gustang the authority over the Workshop I feel he is the TEACHER of Workshop or the Blacksmith).
    But if you see Karaka does not take interest in Green April and Black march. He just tested his power against Green april and with Black March in Baam's he does nothing to take it away. He also does not seemed them to be 13th month.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 11, 2018 ---
    Well even if the season ends I feel Workshop and Floor of Death were the 2 best arcs of this season.

5. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    If you re-read my post that you quoted it stated:
    it was just a who knows but yeah Flare Wave Explosion etc. are more FUG orientated but who knows that there could be technique similar but from the Ha family direct as we know Yuri was favored more and all but Jinsung was born in the earlier generation of the Ha family so there could be a technique of similarity but only the Ha know of to differentiate themselves from Jinsung.
    Why would he? ... simple fact she's a Irregular the more the merrier any damage for the families and zahard.

Yura and Rak are 2 different people as we have seen Rak and know through Eduan that he is in fact a descendant of the native ones yet Evankhell's elephant is a native one but Yura Ha thats one too many ancient ones.

Cursed race is a different thing for now so rather leave it at that
    Just because if he/she is a princess or prince of zahard the weapons not being of interest doesn't mean anything as there was a princess that turned a weapon down and im sure just having the seed/blood of zahard is enough.
    imo Workshop is the best so far though FoD had better revelations and the current arc is just chaotic

GUDUman likes this.
  6. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Above was the answer to the question.
    I wanted to say that Yuri should not know Flare Wave technique as it is Jinsung Ha Style.
    If we are at Flare wave technique its fatal weakness is you need to touch the opponent, which is suited for a Ha as they have a strong body. So, I think he should upgrade it to something like "Iron Fist". I think he has already a good enhanced body as Elaine pointed out.
    Similar techniques may be possible. I mean Yuri did not show all her power till now.
    The most powerful technique she has shown I think that was Rose shower and nuclear punch. BUt she might be hiding power and as the fight with Kallavan was interrupted I do not think we would see any higher technique than Rose Shower.
    If you want Rachel to stand against Zahard and his family she should develop her Irregular power. To develop that she be taught by an irregular not Hansung. Till now she has never shown any interest in training. The only trick I have seen her use was something to join a few lighthouses to form a bigger one, I do not know how that was a useful technique. She was also ridiculed by Androssi and Aguero for that. She was also named as a "Pawn" by Gustang. So, even if she gets strong I do not expect her to become a lot stronger.
    Her concept of becoming strong was different too. She preferred grouping powerful teammates as power rather than focussing on developing individual power as she called White to be her sword. Until this last station incident serves as an eye opener for her lack of strength and until she gives up her jealousy of Baam. She will never focus on her own development.

Coming to cursed races topic, As we know there were 3 types of aftereffects of cursed races.
    1. They have their powers sealed. ------ like RAK
    2. They were infertile ---- like Yura's Father or Yura
    3. They were homosexual ----- I feel Evankhel, Aka belong to this category.

So, I feel Native ones were the ones that were cursed and formed the cursed races. IMO, Yura Ha has a high chance of being a native one.
    I was just pointing out his ignorance.
    Workshop was great for its Team peformance.
    FoD has more plot progession than any of the arcs and it was an arc with the show of power (irregular and 13 month) and power ups.
    The present arc need to have some good conclusive battles except Jinsung vs Kallavan i do not think any other battle was good.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 15, 2018 ---
    @Char Aznable after answering the above I checked the fight between Yuri and Pedero and found that she destroyed the nails of Purple Demenator (the observer that Pedero, the Death Eye got from Karaka) by inserting shinsoo into it. This looks similar to Flare wave but it is a non-named attack. Then judging from Evan's reaction it looked like something that he has never seen Yuri use attack like that. So, I think you may be right if Yuri had some extension of this attack and probably unknown to Evan too.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Grumpy Zoro likes this.
  7. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    RIP Jinsung ... only joking not yet

Welcome back Kaiser and Team Isu

@Kaiser Elaine is back

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    Kaiser likes this.
  8. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Fucking finally!!!

9. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
  10. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    the new era is about to begin, it is time for Baam and co to forge their path

11. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Baam also completed the Road to revolution in Hell Train just like Jahard and 10 families. So, he is starting just like them.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 16, 2018 ---
    Raw season 2 chapter 335 : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m7qxZrmYAEgroIQN_1cqb5FBxi-6OWLb/view
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2018 ---
    @Char Aznable If you have read today's raw's translation (s2ch336). It seems like Rachel does not get trained by YHS. Gustang may help her train. Baam mostly getting Evankhell's training not Yuri's.

Char Aznable likes this.
  12. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Haven't read it yet as everywhere I go someone not posting it properly to read even on discord
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 23, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 23, 2018 ---
    336 spoiler
    [​IMG]

Puck_Owns_All and GUDUman like this.
  13. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    It has been posted now

Puck_Owns_All likes this.
  14. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
  15. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
  16. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    ToG 337 Spoiler and 3 month hiatus apparently :eek:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2018 ---
    SIU said that he will return in march, so 2-3 month break.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2018 ---
    337 RAW Link

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
    Puck_Owns_All and GUDUman like this.
  17. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    What are the three things that Rachel had?
    1. Bracelet
    2. Ring
    3. ????

What is the 3rd one?
    Emily
    Sting ray?
    Hockney's picture's Last piece?

Char Aznable likes this.
  18. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    no idea tbh :hides:

GUDUman likes this.
  19. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice