Discussion Tower of God [General Spoiler Discussion]

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Saiken, Oct 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 334 summary by Clitus:
    [​IMG]

Puck_Owns_All and Saiken like this.
  2. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Jisung ha is alive!!! mofo!!

Baam didnt activate the second thorn and he dealt a damage to top 100 HR .

GUDUman likes this.
  3. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    ohhh, this is getting epic.
    So it looks like Karaka and Baam are now chilled and wont go and kill each other

GUDUman likes this.
  4. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Chapter 334 raws: https://drive.google.com/file/d/161HOZv-vsNJfkduH2-YsmV1BvROgWrLn/view
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 9, 2018 ---
    This is possible but last time in Hell train Baam seemed to have made a promise to Yuri to train him. So, I think Yuri would be training Baam now, not Karaka.
    Some people in discord were saying today that princess arc was canceled. Is it true?
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 9, 2018 ---
    After this chapter you can see that Green april(this chapter) and Black march(last chapter) does not do any damage to Kallavan's Body but Shinwonryu does.

After checking raws I do not find black march any where. Where did it go to?

Puck_Owns_All likes this.
  5. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    didint he use it to stab himself like the thorn??

GUDUman likes this.
  6. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    But he had it in his hand in first panel but now he does not have if you check the whole chapter. Where did it go?

7. Grumpy Zoro

Grumpy Zoro

Bounty Points:
    is koon still being a sleeping princess?

GUDUman likes this.
  8. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Yep

GUDUman and Grumpy Zoro like this.
  9. Grumpy Zoro

Grumpy Zoro

Bounty Points:
    goddamit SIU:yasa:

GUDUman likes this.
  10. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

don't worry , once he awakes, his hatred toward rachel will 100x

Grumpy Zoro and GUDUman like this.
  11. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Rachel & Yura were not saved by Androssi.
    How do you think Baam would react? Will he come back again to save her?
    With the teleportation device active the Ship will not be considered as Regular only region. Can Rankers like Yuri and Evan escape through the Teleportation device? I consider Yuri because Baam probably has Black March and Yuri need to get it.

And one more thing I find almost no one visits chapter thread of ToG. So, if I ever have to post the Blog of SIU's redit blog translation for the latest chapter Line Chapter, where would be the best location to post?

Blog translation for season 2/ chapter 330: https://www.reddit.com/r/TowerofGod/comments/a2f9nn/blog_translation_season_2_chapter_330/

Grumpy Zoro likes this.
  12. Grumpy Zoro

Grumpy Zoro

Bounty Points:
    I think this place has the most activity and you should post here...well not like I post a lot here but when I lurk it's mostly this thread

Really hope SIU will let Koon have his revenge...that's the second time he got screwed by Rachel

GUDUman likes this.
  13. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Well if you have checked the blog SIU said that Ice Sphere is the basic form of Khun's ability.
    So, it will be developed more.
    But Khun sleeping form Floor 44 to Floor 77 would be a down fall in his development. So think he should wake up soon.
    I also think he is needed at this crucial time by Baam. As Baam is being attacked by Jahard. Making Khun sleep is such a waste.

Grumpy Zoro likes this.
  14. Grumpy Zoro

Grumpy Zoro

Bounty Points:
    I don't ever imagine how he will take over the Koon family... If SIU just makes Baam fight Koons daddy for him thenthat would suck

And he's also one of the main characters and super popular at that...he shouldn't be absent from the story for that long

Especially that he offers a different dynamic than Baam with his schemes and all

GUDUman likes this.
  15. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I think Evankhell's flames will be able to melt Khun's ice
    They were going to the 77th floor cause that is where they know of a fire user with the ability to melt it
    Now that Evankhell is here, I believe she will be able to melt it

Grumpy Zoro and GUDUman like this.
  16. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Thats true so i said it is a waste of a character when he is required the most. Also He need to improve.
    Then to be head of the Family he need to challenge Eduan in the special test that he organizes. But AA is still not up to that mark in any respect. He requires an Opera under his control and also have a strong control over spear to atleast if he wants to go against Eduan.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2018 ---
    Evankhell Seems to be busy with Kallavan at the movement. So, her accompanying Baam's Group will be difficult I think.
    He will probably be accompanying White, Karaka, YHS, Rachel group while leaving the floor i think.

IMO there will be 2 groups one is the FUG or the Rachel group and Baam Group while leaving.

Baam Group will have Yuri and Evan and will leave via teleportation (assuming that someway the defuse the Bomb) and also the Leesoo team will be in Baam group.

Then the Rachel team will consist of FUG, Yura & Evankhell. They will escape in some way like they appeared. Or may be karaka's darkness technique.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2018 ---
    As for Khun waking up it can't he free himself from that situation himself. As Evan said so, skilled user could get out. He never knew that Khun had learnt how to use ice.
    [​IMG]
    So i think If Khun gets some external shock could he not out of the position.
    Or some low level fire user appear like Yiwha or Blitz or even the bomb. The can serve as an external effect.

Grumpy Zoro likes this.
  17. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    True Evankhell might not go with them.
    If that is the case, I hope Yeon or what ever her name was can learn to control her flames to the point where she can save Khun before they get to the 77th floor.
    If he stays like that till the 77th floor, while the rest advance to the 77th floor, there is no realistic way I can see him getting to Rak's level when he is at 77th floor. Heck Miseng will probably have surpassed him long before they get to the 77th floor.

GUDUman and Grumpy Zoro like this.
  18. Grumpy Zoro

Grumpy Zoro

Bounty Points:
    yep given the boosts they get Koon would be way wayyy behind

He is talented but not like he's a super freak in that department...he's more about smarts. The midget Koon is more of a fighting prodigy than him right? forgot his name

Alltough Koon having ice powers is nice...they are rare among Koon family right?

19. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Yeah the midget is better at fighting.

Anyway, even if he is smart, there is a limit to what his smarts can do.
    If the gap is too large there is no way smarts will make up for it.

If Khun stay asleep till 77th floor then it will be a hell train arc Khun versus Baam, Rak, Miseng, Endrossi etc from the 77th floor who have fought all the way from hell train till the 77th floor.

I don't see Zahard forces ever leaving them alone so they will probably always get hounded until they either destroy Zahard forces or get killed/captured.

Khun and Rak's growth rate is pretty much equal. So there is no realistic way he will even catch up to Rak till EoS if he stays a sleep from now till the 77th floor.

Grumpy Zoro likes this.
  20. Grumpy Zoro

Grumpy Zoro

Bounty Points:
    I agree

And besides things are more fun when he's around... the original 3 have very good chemistry that drives this webtoon for me

Bamm with his innocence and naive personality but unlimited potential
    Koon with his smarts and knowledge
    Rak with his humor and occasional leadership traits... well it's hard to describe Rak...him calling everybody turtles will never get old:LUL:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice