Discussion Tower of God [General Spoiler Discussion]

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Saiken, Oct 11, 2015.

Share This Page

1. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I joined the TOG discord and went to the raw preview channel but can't see the raw/summary.
    What should I do to see it?

2. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    i don't care if baam lose against kallavan ..( which is what i want to happen) but it would be great to see him do atleast a damage against a man who is in top 100 high ranker.

GUDUman likes this.
  3. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Baam managed to scratch Urek and drew blood in the past so he should be able to injure Kallavan.

I personally hope Zahard and co are not the final villains cause at the rate Baam is going, he would be too overpowered when compared to them as he already managed to draw blood from the number 4 ranked guy Urek back when he didn't even have the real thorn. Granted he lost but he drew blood against an urek that was paying attention, it was not a surprise attack.

Right now he is in the 43/44th floor can't remember and he is already playing ball with rankers. Give him a bit of time and training and I see him being able to at the very least be equal with the weakest high rankers when he makes it to floor 77 which iirc was Urek's floor.

Zahard made it to the 134th floor.
    Unless the gap in strength between people like Kallavan and the top 10 is massive, I just don't see them being a challenge to Baam when he makes it to the 134th floor.

Hopefully, there will be foes stronger than Zahard when Baam goes beyond the 134th floor and I hope they will be a challenge to Baam

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    LogicoftheVI and GUDUman like this.
  4. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    it should be pinned
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 3, 2018 ---
    i hope Baam does enough to escape but with the help of Karaka,White, Yuri, Evankhell and Hansung (whatever his name is), though saying that all of them are pre-occupied except Yuri who's playing around.

I also see a external factor being played here with another slayer appearing or another family head if not a member of Wolhaiksong

Should Jinsung be declared officially dead then i see Hansung. Karaka, Yuri, Evankhell, Gustang or Mazino being the new teacher type for Baam for the future.

GUDUman likes this.
  5. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    I saw them thanks.
    Baam will definitely get a new teacher. He will probably train for a while at Urek's floor.

Btw, why are Karaka and White helping Baam? White's promise was already fullfiled I believe whereas am not sure why Karaka is helping out

Char Aznable likes this.
  6. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Check the pinned messages.
    Pinned messages are at the top right portion of the channel.
    If you are using mobil use the 3 dots to open.
    If you still annot understand tag a ruler there they will help you or someone line Arrogant, cabbage,etc
    You can say that urek was controlling his power to not destroyed the Zegan.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 3, 2018 ---
    I do not think karaka would be his teacher. He is good to be his enemy.
    Well Gustang can serve as a good teacher.

7. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    This is true but at the end of the day Baam managed to scratch Urek which is something that surprised him when he found out that he was scratched.

GUDUman likes this.
  8. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    Karaka is helping as its against the Zahard Family so an enemy of the enemy is a friend kind of situation

White as White has yet to fulfill the promise of the final piece in helping them get out of the floor (albeit against the Squadron)

atm i see Gustang, Eduan and Urek Mazino being the EoS teachers but for now Karaka wouldn't make a bad choice as then SIU can go into the life of a FUG Slayer then introduce two if not 3 more slayers then gradually become frenemies if not more but yeah the tension should always be there but i doubt it due to Jinsung's passing.

Other note is this is going to fall directly into the Zahard Princess Arc. which i hope also introduces more princess and then also at the same time members of FUG in this case the final mad dog of yama. imort and yama himself. Saying this if you look at the odds Baam is in right now he needs help and reinforcement should he come across say Kalavan or Zahard (or the princesses) in the future.

GUDUman likes this.
  9. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

Baam team
    -Baam ( atleast on ranker lvl , might be above when 2 thorns activated)
    -endorssi ( might be close to ranker lvl)
    - White (> than a ranker lvl)
    -yuri (high ranker : top 500)
    -evan (high ranker : top 100)
    -karaka (ranker- probably he should be consider above that lvl)
    -Hansung yu ( high ranker)
    - Evankhell (high ranker : rank 60)
    - 4 karaka underlings rankers
    vs

Kallavan team
    kallavan - (high ranker :above top 100)
    Princess Maschenny ( high ranker : top 100 ) - will she appear??
    Elpathion - high ranker
    Ha Cheonhee - high ranker
    Ari Bright Sharon - high ranker
    Dorian Frog - high ranker
    Phonsekal Drak - advance ranker
    army others

????? team
    Koon Royale Elliot (ruler / high ranker: probably above top 100 also)

if elliot side with kallavan team, it will be extremely difficult for them to escape, what more if maschenny appears here.
    another slayer will appear probably grace luslec or gustang. They are the only 2 potential that can upset the balance. urek and wolhaiksong mostly will not be here.

i can see Evankhell who isn't confirmed as a fug member be baam teacher as she also bears a quality of an orb just like baam. but aside from that her ancient power is something i'm curious about as to what is it connection to RAK power.

Char Aznable likes this.
  10. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:

• Baam is at the level of a A-Regular/Ranker equivalent and at full should be peak Advanced Ranker (as his level does fluctuate a lot)
    • Androssi should be near equivalent to a lower B ranked regular if not High C ranked regular via power scaling
    • White is a Ranker then not one due to him not being able to control his powers but when he does he should be easily a Advanced Ranker
    • Yuri, Evan, Hansung Yu and Evankhell are all High Rankers

And i doubt it will be Kallavan's team but a Princess team and i doubt its just Mashenny on this either but another Princess will be on the act.

Koon Royale Elliot should be top 100 at most if not equivalent to Evankhell, but was stated via Elpathion or Sharon iirc that he's not afraid of Friendly Firing so he's a independent as he will attack even Kallavan should he be acting up or a Princess, but that we dont know if it matters with Maschenny a fellow Koon.

Grace Luslec should be coming towards if not near the ending of ToG, if at most Imort(e) or Yama would really be a good equal ground if not that Catfish High Ranker who wanted the laddle who's here to repay a debt from Gustang finding him back on Archemidis.

Evankhell would make a good teacher to Baam and Rak both as he is a orb user and has a ancient power which is practically Rak too though of a different element.

Right now the best teachers would be:
    For Baam it could be Yuri for physical strength, Hansung/Gustang/Karaka/Evankhell to learn more about Orb and further that training. Maybe Karaka due to the fact that Jinsung never had him learn that one move that Jinsung was thinking of teaching him. Then later on Grace Luslec/Enryu/Headon/Urek Mazino/Koon Eduan are all candidates to train him EoS.

Androssi needs Yuri and Evan to train her as she needs some serious training should she come across Lillial and Shillial soon

White will be trained personally by Karaka and his underlings.

Other than that Rachel needs training maybe by Gustang

Saiken likes this.
  11. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    white doesn't need training. he just need to kill and eat to regain his lost power. he was already considered ancient Slayer which could rival kallavan said by dorian frog.

with the current order from jahad. it is impossible for other slayer to protect baam unless some like luslec appears who is only 1 rank behind gustang.

would really like to see that.

Char Aznable likes this.
  12. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    White does need some training as he has ate enough with his last piece finally being reformed with himself its just he can't use the power for far too long as hasnt been "whole" in such a long time so its just grasping his own powers once again.

Luslec imo shouldn't butt in not until Baam v Zahard comes around as we Luslec has history due to "V" and him coming this early would be pointless imo but maybe should Baam be near the 70th floor possibly yes then.

I hope we see other variations of Ancient ones other than Fire Evankhell, Rock Rak, there must be at least 3-4 more left. I'd laugh if the other one is a Slayer in FUG and the other is Baek Ryun the joint ruler of the 77th Floor

Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
  13. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

if they are as strong as evankhell or atleast high ranker lvl. i don't mind :D

then who do you think will save them?.. if not luslec then its up to gustang.

btw i take it back about wolkhaisong not being part here. i think if mazino finds out about jahad order against baam he might make a move. only reason he doesn't want to get involve because he isn't interested but this could change his mind.

14. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    If one of them is a FUG slayer then a Ranker automatically if not a member under Zahard's Army :blobthink:

We can rule out Luslec / Gustang and Mazino in this situation but another High Ranker arriving such as that Cat Fish guy in FUG if not another slayer or two will have Zahard Army withdraw.

You may ask why a Slayer can get a Army to withdraw right now, simple fact they are unknown and mystic people even a FUG elder arriving would cause a shake in the hierarchy

15. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:

is cat fish even a huge fighter? most of the slayers are sleeping and its weird if they just appear suddenly without some prelude.

if i consider maschenny not arriving here and elliot start attacking both side, then there a possibility that they can escape. even without help.
    Also we cannot rule out gustang, remember the stingray who took the THING he wanted inside the hidden floor. he hasn't gotten it yet. so its possible that he will obtain it in this floor plus at the end of the FOD arc he was talking to someone in the pocket( if i remember correctly) saying that urek will not be a problem and rachel as his pawn. whoever he was talking is a candidate to be a person who will appear here, just a hunch.

btw we are forgetting the other regular (the original team of baam).

16. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    not really but he's a kingpin mastermind of deals and likely he isn't coming alone, out of all the slayers we know Imort(e) and Yama are the other two active ones and that red-headed slayer who could be either one of them if not a inactive one that awakens.

apparently there's a rumor Maschenny saves Jinsung too though thats unlikely after stabbing him in the heart and Kallavan piercing both his hands and according to him he ripped his arms off.

Gustang and that Cat Fish have had some interaction if you recall during the end of Workshop tower.

Then there's also other members of Baam's team from Ran and etc. too and on top this "Yeon"
    ToG 333
    [​IMG]

17. Puck_Owns_All

Puck_Owns_All

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for the spoilers fam ^^ Last page almost killed me though :lmao:

GUDUman likes this.
  18. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Well that was a surprise. But I never knew what kind of skill was that. It was only said it was that was an attack skill not defense.

19. BossYimz

BossYimz

Bounty Points:
    Ah so Urek didn't have his defence up cause he was probably not expecting much from Baam
    If that is the case then it is fine.
    I thought Urek had his guard up but Baam somehow managed to injure him.

GUDUman likes this.
  20. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Nah.. Urek wasn't expecting it, so he had no reason to put his guard up.. But even so, the fact that Baam managed to scratch him was a feat in of itself.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 4, 2018 ---
    And even if he was expecting it, he still had no reason to put his guard up.. He's ranked 4.. He would've never imagined an individual of that level to ever be able to scratch him..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice