Discussion Tower Of God [General Discussion]

Discussion in 'Tower Of God' started by Char Aznable, Jul 21, 2013.

Share This Page

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Androssi will always be #1 in my heart :<3:.. Then again, I'm sorta biased towards her :lmao: :rolleyes: It wasn't always that way though.. I remember that I didn't have a particular favorite in Season 1.
    Funny thing is that I've reread The Name Hunt Station sub arc a few days back, and I loved the part where she was on top of Baam trying to force him to help her. :rofl: That always cracks me up. But I'm not gonna lie. Hwa Ryun is very lovely as well. She grew on me a lot during this Season 2. And so is Garam. :<3: And then there's that one.. Who you ask? You know who :<3:[:3][:3]
    <------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah.. We'll get the official releases before the break.

GUDUman likes this.
  2. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Masked Woman....
    Androssi looked good to me until I noticed her horn recently. For me her cute horn does not increase the charm point but makes me see her as a different species.

Kaiser likes this.
  3. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    :catblush::catblush:
    You only found out recently? :eek: :lmao:

GUDUman likes this.
  4. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    best girl is Hwa Ryun followed with Yuri then Androssi

GUDUman likes this.
  5. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    Yes recently, when she was trying to save the hostages with Miseng. Then I rechecked everywhere to get the thing confirmed.
    Previously, that horn it looked to me like a portion of the forehead of her that got revealed due to her forehead pin.

6. Char Aznable

Char Aznable

Bounty Points:
    This thread back when I saw it on Batoto made me notice the horn on her head more often
    https://orojackson.com/threads/tower-of-god-things-you-probably-didnt-notice.13241/

GUDUman likes this.
  7. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    It was quite subtle in the beginning, but gradually became more and more noticeable.

GUDUman likes this.
  8. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Just finished season 1. I thought it was alright. Biggest issue i have with the story is the infatuation with Bam and wanting to give so much for him just because he was nice to them and they lacked any sort of direct interaction with him personally, at least some of them. Khun and Rak understandabale since they are genuine teammates and have a connection to an extent, but the rest of them have no real reason to even fulfill his wishes concerning Rachel.

Also the art is sub par at best for the most part and during fight scenes it's way too complicated to figure out the choreography.

Aside from those two things, the story is interesting enough to keep me reading and there are things that I'm interested in learning more about like the other princesses of Jahad and the other 13 weapons.

GUDUman likes this.
  9. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    The art will become better season 2 so, do not need to be concerned about that.

Kaiser likes this.
  10. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    Remember his deal with the administrator made it so that they passed if Baam died. So really, they do owe him.

GUDUman and Kaiser like this.
  11. GuWop

GuWop

Bounty Points:
    Yea the story is slow at times and faster in other, it is what it is. The current chapters are pretty interesting, but like 20-30 chapters ago felt pretty slow.

You’re right on the fight scenes, they aren’t drawn very well, most attacks are just big blobs of colour, hard to tell what’s happening accurately most of the time.

I actually quit reading it for two years and came back to it last year, as you said it’s interesting enough to keep reading but nothing crazy good, I mostly want to see characters like Urek, Phantaminium and other irregulars and top tiers more, that’s what keeps me going.

12. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Yeah that's what I was talking about when I said that he was nice to them. Even before that they seemed to easy to be swayed by him even though to a majority of the people there he was a stranger and they had never had a conversation once, or at least a meaningful one. If their interactions were shown more in depth and we got more of it then this wouldn't even be an issue, but it's the fact that the only reason they are doing this for him is because he saved their life, not to make that sound like it means nothing, but it's definitely not realistically enough for them to go to the lengths that they are going right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice