Event Tournament Grounds #9

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Larsi, Mar 25, 2018.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

This is one of the many identical battlegrounds used for this tournament. Each contestant will start on one of the Xs marked on the map.

Remember, the important thing is not to win, instead you will be scored on your performance.
    Use your skills and techniques to the best of your abilities. Keep within your characters limitations. Acknowledge when you should take a hit. Acknowledge when you should be running low on stamina. Apply your characters personality. Structure your posts well. Make it an enjoyable read. Those are general things to keep in mind.

I will not give input on your fights until after they are over. You need to respond within 24 hours of the previous post. The fight officially starts when I tag the two contestants.

2. Larsi

Larsi

Bounty Points:
  3. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Hard Left. Hard Right. Elbow Thrust. Surprise Knee. Jump Kick.

Lee drilled his fundamentals constantly. As a self-taught practitioner of Fishman Karate, there was no need to re-invent the wheel. Since he never had any formal training with the Martial Art, it seemed unlikely that he would master any advanced techniques on his own. Instead of trying to force himself to learn complex movements, elaborate flip attacks, or techniques that would take months upon end for him to become proficient in, Lee decided early on to focus strictly on pure refined fundamentals.

The strength behind my punches. The confidence in my movements. The mastery of the essentials. These are the things that will make me strong.

Lee finished his warm-up and wiped the sweat off his brow.

Now. It seems as though things will start soon. Surrounded by these towering walls, this shallow river, these trees, these rocks, seems to be a fairly suitable venue. Now, who is that over there?

Name: Lee
    Epithet: “The Torpedo”
    Affiliation: Marines
    Devil Fruit: None
    Bounty: None
    Race: Killer Whale Fishman
    Date of Birth: November 30
    Height: 9 feet 6 inches
    [​IMG]
    Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

Strength: 24+4 = 28

Speed: 20+1 = 21
    21x2 = 42
    -Reaction: 21
    -Movement: 21 (+ 20 when underwater)

Vitality: 18+3 = 21
    21x2 = 42
    -Durability: 21
    -Stamina: 21

Martial Arts: 13
    13x2 = 26
    26 stat applied only to Fishman Karate

Last edited: Mar 26, 2018
    NeoRetro, Suterusu and Fanboy sins like this.
  4. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    From born, i know i was different. But after seeing Master Jackie Chan Divine Martial Arts in action, i became Sole Disciple of master. I trained every day and learned basic martial arts style: Tiger Fist, Snake Bite, Monkey Crazy Dance, Mantis Sharpness, Crane Balance. My master so impressed with my progress and to prove myself i joined Tournament. Hearing me joining tournament, my master was very happy and he said, "Po, if you win first round in tournament, i will teach Divine Dragon Style".

I'm pumped for my first battle and @Larsi left me in this unknown ground with map having in my hand. Analyzed the battle field.

Let's do some warm up by punching this "Large Rock" beside me.

Here are my attacks: Money Right-Left Leg Wall Kick, Tiger Meteor Punch, Sneaky Snake Poison Bite, Mantis Pressure Point Needle, Crane Black Void.

Used some of my attacks large rocks and his shattered after few my attacks.

Oh Shit..... Rock shattering sound attacked my enemy.. After dust clearing the area i saw pair of eyes locked on me. Did he is my opponent??

Since he saw me, i can't use my "Sneaky Snake Poison Bite" attacks now. He might be scared seeing me shattering the large rocks.

Let's wait for his response. He might surrender before fight starts.. Who knows...!!

Mink - Panda
    Name: Dragon Warrior Po
    Occupation: Bounty Hunter (May become shichibukai after gaining stats)

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    Strength: 20+3=23
    Speed: 15+3= 18
    18x2=36
    -Reaction: 24
    -Movement: 12
    Vitality: 19+3= 22
    22x2: 44
    -Durability: 24
    -Stamina: 20
    Martial Arts: 21
    21x2: 42
    Kung Fu - Yin Yang Style - 32 (Includes 5 animals Style)
    Dragon Chi Kung Fu - 10 (Secretly learned, without knowing master. Yet to master the technique)

Weapon: Bambo stick

Suterusu, Fanboy sins and Prison Mike like this.
  5. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee watches as his opponent shatters the rock in front of him.

Impressive. But a bit too extravagant. Is he attempting to intimidate me? Or does he shatter rocks during every warm-up? Seems a bit strenuous....Still I suppose I shouldn't underestimate him.

Lee steps forward, remaining on his side of the river.

"Impressive display, Panda Man. Your Kung Fu skills are strong indeed. Do me the honor of allowing me to test my own might against you."

He seems to have had formal training in his arts. His movements seem precise and focused, yet he looks as though his mind is full...as though his moves are deliberate and calculated. As if he is focusing on every subtle movement he makes, keeping track of the slight and subtle mistakes that he has been trained to avoid. This is a sure sign of someone who has received intense instruction from an experienced master.

If I'm to compete with an opponent like this, I can't do anything crazy. I will focus on applying my fundamentals to the extreme. I've practiced these movements a thousand times over, perfecting them to the best of my ability. Now it's time to see how they compare...

Lee takes a half squat stance, hands at the ready.

"I leave the first move to you!"

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

Suterusu and Fanboy sins like this.
  6. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    Po watches his opponent, now i can see him clearly. He has gills. Oh he is Fisherman.

Now i got to know about my opponent appearance. With appearance alone, i can't calculate his combat abilities, but knowing his race helped me to plan my strategy.

The way he moved towards the river tells me that, he was not backing off without a fight. I like his spirit. but i can't underestimate him. Since i'm bounty hunter, i faced so many types of pirates as well as, all types of races. In all of the races, Fisherman gave me the scar near to my chest that i can't forget.

Let's list out basic commonly know abilities of fisherman.
    1. There can breath under water and their power increases under water....
    WAIT A MINUTE!! did he deliberately approached river, so he can take advantage of WATER!!

Po saw, fisherman battle stance and the way he prepared his hand for combat.

So he wants me to attack first, so he can counter my attack with his fisherman water style.??

He seems well trained fisherman. In beginning of battle only, he is taking advantage of battle ground. I LIKE YOU!!.

Let's start a battle with simple attacks. Without moving towards river (If i move towards river, i would give easy opportunity to fisherman), Po stand stiffly holding his bamboo stick.

Po takes few rubble (5-6) which was created by shattering the large rocks, throws them at air and hit them with my Bamboo stick (in sound speed) towards Fisherman.

Let's see how fisherman counter attacks!!

Mink - Panda

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    18x2=36
    Kung Fu - Yin Yang Style - 32
    Dragon Chi Kung Fu - 10

Prison Mike likes this.
  7. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee watched as the panda twirled his Bamboo stick with extreme grace and precision. Connecting each each twirl with each rock that he had tossed into the air. The rocks flew at Lee with surprising accuracy.

I was right..such precise movements and timing coupled with such an extravagant display..this one possesses a high amount degree skill, and despite his large stature, he certainly doesn’t appear to be a one-trick brute! Now it’s my turn to counter.

The rock shards closed in on Lee. He inhales.

You’re not the only one who can shatter stone!

Lee delivers five consecutive punches, each connecting with one of the rocks sent flying at him. With each punch connecting, each rock disentigrates into rubble.

Power comes from the body. Flex the wrist upon impact. Exhale slightly with each blow. These fundamentals won’t fail me!

After the last punch, Lee stood in place firmly. A large amount of rubble/shattered rock shard lay scattered on the ground behind him.

“Well done, Panda Man! You have precision and skill, I’ll give you that. But let’s see what power you pack.”

Inhaling, Lee raises his left foot, and stomps it down on the ground. A large ball of water raised from the river in front of him. With a powerful grunt, and with all 28 points of his strength stat, Lee lunges forward and delivers a two handed blow to the ball of water in front of him, sending it flying right at Po.

Your reaction to this will determine my course of action in this battle!
    Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

NeoRetro and Legendary Po like this.
  8. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    Po Watched, how Lee was able to punch those rubble without having any hesitations. It seems we were in same level.

Po deflected the rubble which was resent by Lee with his bamboo stick.

That's really impressive. As i thought, he not normal fisherman. I can tell by seeing his punches, he might have mastered his Fisherman Karate. That would be troublesome.

Meeting worthy opponent in first round is my luck. I have to show my all skills. Before i think next move, he sent very powerful ball of water at me.

Po thought, he can defend against ball of water with his "Tiger Fist". Po punched ball of water saying, "Tiger Meteor Punch".

But i was thrown little back by force of ball of water. It seems, i was lucky. Po has some scratches.

If i was not destroyed the large rocks behind me, i would have hit by rock and i might have had very big injuries. Luck is on my side this time.

uffff!... Relax Po. It seems Lee has little more strength than me. or else, my "Tiger Meteor Punch" would have blocked that water attack.

I thought, if i stay here and avoid his next projectile attacks, it would be waste of time. This battle may go forever. I shall engage him with close combat.

Po uses his "Sneaky Snake bite" foot steps to go near river while rotating his bamboo stick to avoid any possible water attacks.

When Po reaches river, he uses his bamboo stick to crossover the river like jumping over using stick as pole and while landing Po attacks with his leg, "Monkey Right leg Kick".

Your reaction to this will determine my course of action in this battle!
    Race: Mink - Panda

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    18x2=36
    Dragon Chi Kung Fu - 10

NeoRetro and Prison Mike like this.
  9. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee watches every move Po makes with an intense amount of observation. He watches as Po jumps to punch his attack head on, and while he successfully dissipated the blast, he was still sent sliding back a few feet.

That power..

The panda began to twirl his Bamboo stick and ran towards the lake where Lee stood.

That speed..

He watched the panda jump over the lake and throw out a kick.

I’ve seen enough. I now know how I will beat you!

With an angry grunt, Lee throws a hard right hook out, which connects with Po’s foot. The force from Lee’s punch neutralized the impact of the attack.

Lee settles.

“I must commend you, Panda Man. After analyzing your actions, I’ve determined that we are roughly of the same caliber, overall. In a simple contest of martial artistry, a fight between the two of us could go either way.”

Lee points to his head.

“The determining factor of this battle will be intellect. I’ve been analyzing your actions since we started fighting, and this is the result of my observation:

You possess an immense amount of skill and experience in your own fighting style. Skill and experience perhaps significantly greater than my own. I’d go so far as to assume you’ve received advanced training for a large amount of time.

However.

Based on the way you handled my attack, I have concluded that I am stronger than you. I’ve also got reasonable cause to assume based on your build and your approach just now, that I can move significantly faster than you.”

Lee leans forward.

“Be sure that I will fight you according to my advantages.”

Lee darts forward at full speed. He plants his left leg on the ground, and spins in reverse once, throwing a hard reverse kick right at Po’s jaw, intending to strike with the ball of his foot.

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

NeoRetro, Legendary Po and Suterusu like this.
  10. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    It seems, Lee is little stronger than me compared how he neutralized my leg attack. But the thing i learned from master is that, "Strength is not the only thing matters and combat skills will help to fill the gap between strength and if we are mastered our martial skills, we even can defeat more powerful opponent"

By seeing his reaction and observation, Lee's movement is greater than me but his reaction is little slow compared to me.

I know, i'm fat so my movement was slow but i concentrated most of my martial skills on defense skills and improved my durability.

"Here comes lee's right leg kick.!!"

Po avoid the kick (by hair gap) by doing leg split. There is a cut in Po's face due to lee's kick's friction.

"Since lee in on single foot stance, this would be my good opportunity. His left knee is exposed to my attack. I think lee's reaction can't help here"

Po hit lee's left knee, with full strength (23) by his "Mantis Pressure Point Needle" attack. (This attacks concentrate on single-spot pressure point)

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    18x2=36
    [Attacks - Money Right-Left Leg Wall Kick, Tiger Meteor Punch, Sneaky Snake Poison Bite, Mantis Pressure Point Needle, Crane Black Void]
    Dragon Chi Kung Fu - 10

Prison Mike and NeoRetro like this.
  11. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    He...he dodged?!

As Lee’s foot flew clean past Po’s head and Lee spun slightly to the left, he felt a violent impact on the outside of his left knee, which forced his foot to slide out from under him and caused him to fall forward. He let out a loud scream and fell onto the ground, clutching his left knee in pain. He rolled a few feet back to distance himself from the panda. He lay on his back clutching his knee.

What a move...I was wrong to underestimate him so brazenly...if he had hit my knee head on, he just might have broken it one the spot...

Was my analysis flawed?? No..I hadn’t taken into account his abilities in reacting to attacks....I shouldn’t have thrown myself at him so brazenly, even after acknowledging how skillful he was.

Lee started to flex and relax his left knee to make sure it would still support his weight. As he did, he spoke to Po.

“You’ve impressed me, Panda. I can tell from that one move that you’re probably the most skilled opponent I’ve ever faced.”

My knee seems like it will still support me. I got lucky that time...

He stood up. As he did, he felt the pain of the attack throughout his knee.

I can still feel the impact...I can’t afford to take more hits like that..

“My name is Lee. I hope you will remember it. Tell me yours, and I won’t forget it.”

*cant control you but I’d like to think Po tells lee his name lol*

Lee approaches Po again this time with more controlled speed.

I can’t move at full speed anymore...Now, let’s see how you react to me when I play it safe.

Lee throws a left jab, right jab, and then hard left hook respectively.

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Legendary Po likes this.
  12. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    Well well... By hearing Lee's scream, I can tell that, my attacks did some damage.

I thought Lee might break his knee but seems like lee is quite stronger.

Both opponent stare at each other. Lee's has still pain in his knee. Few drops of blood fallen to ground from Po's face (it was from the cut before). It's a great EPIC pose from both side.

"My name is Po. It's been while since i seen my own blood. I forged your name in my mind. Let's continue our epic battle"

The way Lee approaches me, my attack reduced his speed, but i'm amazed that, he still can move this speed. If i was not able to damage his knee i might be in disadvantage.

Po ready to take Lee's attacks, Here comes an combo attack.
    Po was able to block almost every attack with "Crane Black Void" but Po can feel little pain in his hands.

Man.. That's hurts.. Blocking those punches with bare hand is bad idea. What a monstrous power. Even my heavily trained hands are paining after taking hits from Lee.

Po was pushed back. Po is holding his hands in little pain.

if i continue using my bare hands, after quite some my hand bones might broke.

Lee's attacks are still coming one after another. Po finally able to hold lee's both hands with his hands.

WAIT.... !! i can still feel moisture in Lee's hand, from previously used water attacks.

A bulb lighted in Po's brain!!?? - ->> Moisture is good conductor for electricity

Po uses Electro on Lee's hand. (I'm still a beginner at Electro training but this attack might do some damage to Lee. Because he is fisherman:yasa:)

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    18x2=36
    [Attacks - Money Right-Left Leg Wall Kick, Tiger Meteor Punch, Sneaky Snake Poison Bite, Mantis Pressure Point Needle, Crane Black Void]
    Dragon Chi Kung Fu - 10

Prison Mike likes this.
  13. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee’s blows, although blocked, pushed Po back a little.

Po, ay?? Short and sweet. Just like mine.

Po caught both of Lee’s hands.

“Impressive, though I can tell from the impact of my fists on your hands that you won’t be able to continue to block my blows like that. Your wrists will eventually br-“

An electric current travels through Lee’s body and causes all his muscles to tighten. After the attack, Lee stands in place, his skin now letting off smoke.

Of course...he’s not just a panda, he’s a Mink.I’ve read about his kind before...I should’ve seen this coming!

Lee takes a step back.

“You’re full of surprises, aren’t you Po?”

Lee darts forward again.

If I aim right for his stomach, he shouldn’t be able to dodge this, he’ll be forced to block!!

“Hundred Tile True Punch!!”

-Hyakumaigawara Seiken (百枚瓦正拳 Hyakumaigawara Seiken?, literally meaning "Hundred Tile True Punch"): A hard punch that can send an opponent flying. It can break through one hundred tiles.(21 Mastery, 21 Strength and 21 Movement Speed) Destructive Potency Rank: C

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

14. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    That electro seems worked nicely on Lee. Smoke coming from him can tell it.

Even after hitting by electro Lee is attacking!!? Never thought fisherman would be this strong.

Po try to block "Hundred Tile True Punch" with his "Belly Smash" attack". Po inhaled his fat belly, which was bouncy and when Lee's fist about to hit po's stomach, Po tried to bounce the "Hundred Tile True Punch" attack with his fat belly.

Huge impact between Lee's fist and Po's belly echoed in battle ground.

WAIT..!!! what's happening...!! why i'm not able to bounce of lee's fist!!??

Oh that's right... Fisherman fist works by doing something on our body water..

Po was thrown a couple of feet away. Po lands on his feet stiffly. "waahh! akkka,!" Po's coughed little blood from his mouth.

Po sweeps his blood in his hand and charge towards Lee.

It's waste if i hold back. I need to use all my power.

Po blocks any possible fist attacks in his both hands and jumps aiming his head for his belly for "Head Smash". (Using all my top speed for jumping, 18 + my body weight increases the impact damage, + 21 Strength + 25 Mastery on Martial Skills)

Level 15
    15 x 5 = 75
    18x2=36
    Dragon Chi Kung Fu - 10

Last edited: Mar 27, 2018
    Prison Mike likes this.
  15. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee watched as Po charged back at him.

I finally injured him for real! He spat up blood in that moment...I’m making a bit of progress! Still, this guy can take a hit...

Po jumped head first at Lee, preparing to smash his head into Lee’s stomach.

I should be able to stop this!! I’ll kill your momentum...

Lee throws out a double palm thrust and strikes Po right in the head, preventing Po from hitting him in the stomach. The force of the attack causes Lee to skid back a few feet. Lee’s left knee to suddenly screamed in pain.

“Shit!”

Lee clutched his knee.

I can’t put it under that much strain again...it’ll break if I put it through too much...A brute force engagement might be out of the picture for me at this point. I’ll need to fight more carefully. I’ll turn his own size against him!

Lee ran forward again, this time dropping low, catching himself with his left arm. He swept his right leg at Po’s feet, attempting to sweep his legs and make him fall to the ground.

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

16. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    Wow what a move!! Even he blocked my "Head Smash" attack.. Coool!!.

By seeing his face reaction, his left knee still pains i think.

Lee attacks,...!

WOW!! i lost my balance!! it's not fisherman karate.. Where the hell did he learn this kind of moves.

Po falls backwards.

i was able to avoid head hitting ground but my back feel pain.. Previously stomach attack, now back pain. If i was not fat or trained hard, i would lost the fight long back.

Po nears lee and jumps little high from ground and try to punch his head with his both hand!! "Tiger Meteor Shower!"

I know that, these punch attacks won't work against Lee and he will definitely block my punches. But This attack is only distraction.

Here comes my true attacks!!

While landing, Po aim's his leg at Lee's left knee to kick, where it was injured before. (Putting all his weight and strength +18, Martial Skill + 20)

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  17. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee feels his right leg successfully sweep Po's feet.

Got you!! Now once I complete my rotation, I'll pound you right in the stomach again!

Lee finishes his sweep motion, but to his shock, Po is already up in the air, primed to attack.

Damn!!! He reacted already!!!

"Tiger Meteor Shower!" Po launches both fists at Lee. Lee stands firm, placing all the power on his right leg, and relaxing his left in front of him. He crosses both arms in front of his face and blocks the attack. The force of the attack reverberated throughout Lee's arms, torso, and down into his right leg. Lee's left leg remained unaffected.

This time my right leg will bear your attack!! I can still block your blows, I just need to be smart about it!

In one movement, as if it were his plan all along, the panda lands a full force kick onto Lee's left knee, forcing his leg to first straighten, and then bend backwards. Lee lets out an intense scream, falling onto his back and clutching his left knee.

MY...MY KNEE...It's completely broken....My left leg is now useless!!

Lee looks up at the large Panda standing before him. The sun shines down past to top of his head and into Lee’s eyes, making Po look like a massive silhouette.

This man.....I've never faced such raw skill!!! What am I supposed to do?? I doubt I can even stand now...Should I concede??? No, there's an incredibly small chance that I can still beat him...

"I must commend you...Panda..."

Lee says while sitting on the ground clutching his broken knee.

"As expected, you have much more skill than I do. In a contest of martial artistry, I doubt I can defeat you at my current level of experience. But remember what I told you earlier...”

Lee positions himself for attack, using his arms and his right leg to support himself, his left leg limp behind him. Pain shot through his left leg with every movement he made. It would have to dangle behind him for now.

Damn!! I can’t sustain a fight with my leg like this, I’ll end this quickly!! This is going to hurt like hell, but I’ll change my style entirely!!

"This is a contest of intellect. The one of us who can’t adapt will be the one to taste defeat.”

Using his arms and right leg, and all the remaining speed he can muster, Lee launches himself forward at Po. He bears his jagged Fishman Teeth, intending to clamp his Jaw down full force on Po’s right shoulder.

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

Legendary Po likes this.
  18. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    Finally my surprise attacks did well and broke his left knee..

Lee's scream echoed in battle ground. In this pain scream Po was able to hear furious scream along with it.

Po thought, "Let's not approach him and battle him in distance and battle with my Bamboo stick. Keeping distance from Lee puts me in advantage"

Before i keep my distance from Lee. Lee stood up even with his broken leg.

Lee looks like, injured beast. Now i have to attack carefully or else i will be gone for good from this wounded beast.

Before po do any action, Lee charges towards him with Beast Jaw!!

suddenly my mind went blind. Don't know what to do. Nothing came to mind.

Po try to block Lee's Jaw with his Bamboo stick in just pure reflex. (but how i can forget that, fisherman jaw can even break steel)

Po's bamboo stick was broken in half by Lee's jaw and his jaw went straight to po's right shoulder.

Po screams in pain. Lee's Jaw pierced deep through Po's right shoulder.

Man! It's hurts like hell. Even with my fat body his jaws broke my right shoulder. If i was a just normal human or some skinny mink, my right arm might torn apart from lee's jaw's attack.

Blood spilling from Po' shoulder like fountain.

If i didn't do anything, his jaw might even pierce through my fat shoulder and cut-off my arm. I don't want to loose my arm in first battle.

Lee necks exposed to me clearly.

Po just saw lee's neck, without thinking a second, Po holds broken bamboo stick very tightly in his left hand (Which torn half from previous attack) and pierce Lee's neck 2-3 times like, knife stabbing.

Prison Mike likes this.
  19. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    As Lee lunged at Po, he saw what looked like a slight panic in Po’s eyes.

Hesitation!! This is what I need!!

Po extended his staff which connected with Lee’s top row of teeth.

That won’t work!

The staff snaps in half. Lee reaches Po and successfully sinks his teeth deep into Po’s right shoulder. His jagged teeth tore straight through muscle and only stopped when they reached Po’s bone.

I got him!!!

As Lee clenched his jaw onto Po’s shoulder, he tasted blood run in between his teeth, covering his gums and slipping onto his tongue.

Blood....it tastes so delicious...

Suddenly, a violent pain in the right side of his neck. Po has started to stab at Lee with the broken piece of his staff. He didn’t fully pierce down to the bone, but the staff still dug deep into Lee’s neck with each repeated motion. Lee’s moment of ecstacy was ruined by the taste of his own blood mixed with Po’s.

Bastard!!

Making sure to keep his jaw clenched down on Po, Lee pulls his right fist back and throws a punch right at Po’s face.

Level 15

15 x 5 = 75

21x2 = 42

21x2 = 42

13x2 = 26

20. Legendary Po

Legendary Po

Bounty Points:
    Even blood is spilling from is neck, lee didn't bother to worry about his wounds..

Our both half body drenched blood. Can't able to figure out. who's blood is spilling more..

I'm able to see stabbed wounds his Lee's neck. One of the stab was near to his throat.

Before thinking anything about situation, Lee's right fist ready to punch me.

I know, i can't take that by only one hand.

Po leaned forward and both Po's head and Lee's fist exchanged their blow. Po's head hurt like..

If Lee was in full strength, i was gone for good.

Now Po's blurry eye only can see blood everywhere.

WAIT...!!! Blood..

Po can use electro only twice in a day. This is last chance for me.

Po makes a pose using his left hand forefinger and middlefinger as gun and Pierce Lee's wound (Which one stab was near lee's throat) where previously Po stabbed.

Po's fingers goes at least 1.5 inch deep and Po use elctro on Lee, (since blood also liquid and it's good conductor of electricity.)

Prison Mike likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice