Manga Chapter Toriko Chapter 391: Acacia vs. Toriko!!!

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by LogicoftheVI, Oct 13, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate This Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Toriko Chapter 391 - Acacia vs. Toriko!!!

Read the Chapter Online
    MangaStream

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    kronika, Hi Shin Unit and HOLY ONE like this.
  2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Quite sad that the 3 other heavenly king, the 8 kings are treated like fodder once again.
    It getting so stupid right now.. What the points of having them there if they aren't gonan do anything important?
    I thought the 3 heavenly kings will have power similar to Toriko's red demon.. But once again.. They are getting killed of without landing a punch.

Seriously.. the threat of people dying is lowered because I bet it all an posion doll. We can't kill almost the entire cast in 1 chapter..

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  3. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    not to sure wat to say about this chapter , i'll guess anything neo devour is stil alive? there is no way all of them is dead.... lol at this rate i think toriko is the only series i can forgive or accept even how much broken! the abilities can get..

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  4. Terrador

Terrador

Bounty Points:
    Fun chapter of Dragonball Z Toriko. Kinda weird seeing Komatsu act completely normal while his lower half is gone. Everyone dying, guess they'll use the Dragonballs to bring them back. Or everyone is a clone again. Kinda sad the Eight Kings got shafted like this. Hyped up as fuck, are nothing but fodder...

5. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Is Neo's stomach a Back Channel to the Spirit World? I'm confused but very interested in what's happening with Ichiryu right now. Toriko vs. Acacia is pretty epic, though the difference in power should be immense right now I must stay that I really love the way the battle is being illustrated. Toirko seems to have had of his right hand eaten by Acacia I hope the author doesn't forget that little detail as I couldn't see his right hand in any of the other panels after. I really liked seeing Toriko take a bite out of Acacia and Acacia's reaction to it. I guess like father like son and Toriko did say he would add Neo to his full course. The combined attack was set up very nicely but Acacia ate it like it was nothing, alright maybe not nothing since his appearance seems to change with each attack he consumes and it's was made clear that the anger is cooking him. I was surprised by the way Pair was acting considering it was his plan but the flashback of Neo was good and Toriko telling him not to despair was very well timed. While I can understand people's frustration with the fact that the power levels have been so screwed this arc this chapter was still pretty epic due to the battle itself.

Acacia's capture level is something like 5 times theirs but I understand the frustration, at least they lasted this long. I believe that 4 of the Kings were defeated in this chapter:
    1. Wolf King - got his head eaten. RIP Guinness, hopefully when Acacia is defeated you and Jirou can meet up on the other side
    2. Dragon King - got his head taken off at the neck
    3. Monkey King - was bitten in half. RIP Bambina
    4. Deer King - was hit by the same type of attack that hit Komatsu (though I could be mistaken on this one
    http://img.*************/sites/default/files/manga/3/25/20161013113542904.png

I don't think that Coco created any Poison Dolls this time around, I feel like the cooking of Neo and the completion of Toriko's full course will most likely have to do with everyone surviving. He keeps talking about how everyone will be ok and they will all eat around the same table together. I am just hoping that it isn't some extreme ass pull but rather something the author has set up as the reason for everyone's survival, could be eating Acacia/Neo is the answer? I really want to know what is up with Toriko's Third Demon though, this fight seems to be winding down and we haven't seen him come out yet. Is it possible that Toriko ends up being the final antagonist of his own series? I wonder if his Third Demon is the Demon King from the history we got?

6. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Acacia/Neo bite a huge chuck out of Moon head and ate almost the entire body of Bambina.
    The only kings that were not shown were the Snake king and the Crow king.

We will see next chapter.

That would be a huge plot twist if Toriko becomes the main villain but who would beat him if that happens? His wife, Rin? lolz

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  7. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    We both know if that happened it would have to be Komatsu who would end up defeating Toriko....lol.

You're right haven't seen the Crow King or Snake King is a few chapters, thought wasn't the Snake King left in Moons stomach when trying to defeat Acacia in chapter 382. Also it seems the Crow King may have been defeated in chapter 381 unless he has some serious recover abilities we don't know about, since it had half it's body eaten by Neo.

8. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:

I would hate that..

Yeah, the snake king went inside Moon. I forgot about that

9. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I know you would but....Well with Komatsu's food luck and his appetite demon anything is possible...lol.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice