Manga Chapter Toriko Chapter 389 - The Flavor He Can't Stand ... !

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Riley Escobar, Sep 29, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Toriko Chapter 389 - The Flavor He Can't Stand

Read the Chapter Online
    MangaStream

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Good chapter
    The only bad point is I hate Gourmet luck because its a plot convenience to explain how these people get to X to Y or how Komastsu found this ingredient when it so rare. So Aimaru getting to area zero by his own effort mean less because he had this stupid force helping him even though he design his body to endure his hunger.

Gotta hand it to Acacia.. He handily having any trouble dealing with Midora and now his gourmet luck is out.
    Once again.. Toriko is getting another power but its acceptable because anger tends to make people stronger than what they are usually are.

Lone Stranger and LogicoftheVI like this.
  3. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Nice chapter. Ever since the Gourmet Mantel was explained I expected the inside of the world to be something special. I though it would be the original earths ingredients but this is great as well. Komatsu and Brunch’s conversation was good as well. Looks like Midora is finally out of the battle. Acacia being able to eat food luck as well is crazy, I knew everything was an ingredient to him but I though food luck was more intangible than that. The wolf pack being eaten by Acacia was cool and Toriko getting another power up is to be expected. I would have though the taste Acacia hated would be something positive so Anger being the answer surprised me a little. What is it going to take to get the third demon to awaken?

Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  4. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Komatsu getting hurt.. :shifty::shifty:

Australopithecus likes this.
  5. Australopithecus

Australopithecus

Bounty Points:
    I can still remember when his eye color started changing and his demon appetite emerged from behind him like Susano piercing Starjun for laying a hand on Koma chan. That was badass.

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  6. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Well you may just be right about that one. It will probably take something like that to bring it out of Toriko now that I think about it.

7. Australopithecus

Australopithecus

Bounty Points:
    Anyone else felt annoyed when Acacia was shown eating the wolves?

8. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Nope :/

9. Australopithecus

Australopithecus

Bounty Points:
    You're just too cruel :p But seriously, when I saw that scene, I felt annoyed. If I remember correctly, the wolf species was thought to be extinct due its scarcity, and that malevolent Acacia just stuffed his mouth with a load of them, possibly pushing the species near extinction.

Lone Stranger and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  10. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Oh well at least we still have Terry and Guinness and the 2nd in command. I believe Terry is a female, sooo.. :r

11. Lone Stranger

Lone Stranger

Bounty Points:
    Great chapter, Midora's Gourmet demon's appearance into this fight was long overdue, I'm hoping the attack he took from Acacia at the end hasn't took him out just yet.

I swear to God, I thought Pair was about to betray Toriko for a second Lol. Interesting that he's cooking/preparing his anger. At this point I'm wondering where Blue is going to make his return, I feel like the fight hasn't necessarily progressed a lot this chapter which I guess is understandable. Ultimately the third demon also has to take the stage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice