Manga Chapter Toriko chapter 387: A Reunion with Appetite

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Sep 14, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Godly

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Great

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Toriko chapter 387: A Reunion with Appetite
    Read chapter online
    Mangastream

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    Vince, stefan999 and NamelessNomad like this.
  2. Lone Stranger

Lone Stranger

Bounty Points:
    The chapter was pretty beastly, the thing about Froese and her removing her placenta and whatnot low key threw me off a bit lol, but man Star's death was pretty impactful. Can't lie, I knew it was over for him, you just can't die against Neo and then come back, Jirou and Don Slime showed us that.

Acacia has 0 chill, but his time's running out. Toriko's finally ate God (and Center too ?!), you know the end is coming when you realize that Third demon seems to be fully awake and just waiting to make his appearance.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
    Vince, Ivan Zonder, stefan999 and 2 others like this.
  3. Starlord

Starlord

Bounty Points:
    Today's chapter was insane. Toriko and starjun were Acacia's and Froese's children!! Also, Toriko became one with the Red Ogre!! But what about the Blue and the Third Demons?? Man, so many questions!!!

4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    So it turns out that I was correct about Star and Toriko being Acacia and Froese's children. Though I did not anticipate them being put into a backchannel in order to keep them safe from Acacia.

Overall this was another amazing chapter. Damn that was an epic chapter. The revelation of Toriko and Star being Acacia’s children is something I had though of but not to the extent of Froese creating a back channel so that they could survive. She must have know who Acacia really was to go to such extreme lengths to protect her children. Acacia is a crazy fucker, he wanted chefs, which Star was, yet killed him…smh. I wonder what will happen with Toriko’s other two demons? I am still interested in what that third on is all about? Great art (as usual), great exposition, great cliffhanger, and great battle scenes. I really liked the reveal of Toriko and Star's father and that tribute to Kochikame (though I have never read it) was rather nice. There was some nice actions this chapter. I was curious to see whether Star would survive some how but I really feel that this is the better way to handle it. The impact of his death on the readers even more than the other characters is immense imo.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2016
  5. stefan999

stefan999

Bounty Points:
    Starrr!
    It's pity he died. Ogre said to Toriko that there is still long yourney in front of them. Maybe there will be arc after Accacia defeat?

Vince, Lone Stranger and LogicoftheVI like this.
  6. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    How could I have forgoten to talk about this: The Appetite Demon Ogre even got some good character development this chapter. Toriko might just be the chapter of the week this was a great chapter with so much going for it.

Starlord, Vince, Ivan Zonder and 2 others like this.
  7. Kodomo

Kodomo

Bounty Points:
    Godly chapter. :yaaa:

• Confirmed : Toriko and Starjun parent are Acacia and Froese.
    • Sad news, Starjun is dead even though his death is meaningful.
    • Toriko meets his first Appetite Demon, Ogre. And Ogre decide to become one with Toriko. I wonder when will the other demon become one with Toriko. The Blue demon and Angel-like demon haven't shown their true power. I wonder if Toriko can keep up with Acacia who has 30.000 capture level. He has 5 times of Battle wolf capture level. But at least, after this incident, Toriko will get significant power up.

Vince and Ivan Zonder like this.
  8. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Damn Star even everything up until now you've been one of my fav characters but this :(
    Toriko and Star was Froese and Acacia's children and Acacia's not giving a single f**k
    Toriko meeting Ogre and consuming Ogre with Star's appetite and then that 3rd demon in the back just waving his hand lol

Vince likes this.
  9. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    So that explain why Midora didn’t hear no crying when he was near Frohoze grave or why there was no signs she was pregnant.
    Frohoze put her placenta in a back channel.

Pft.. I rather want Midora be the father. He more of a badass, Toriko & Starjun look like him and he isn't a douche-bag.. .

Btw the third demon is waving good bye to red with Acacia's hand. LMAO

Vince and Erkan12 like this.
  10. Erkan12

Erkan12

Bounty Points:
    Either way, they need a serious back up, and Pair will probably lend them a hand, though not sure how useful Pair can be in this fight, even Food Luck amped Midora is getting trouble against Prime Neo Acacia...

Vince likes this.
  11. El-pachinko

El-pachinko

Bounty Points:
    Damm i really want midora to be they father so bad , that make me a bit dissapointed to know the truth..however godly chapter as usual

that kochikame tribute tho :rofl:

Erkan12 and Vince like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice