Manga Chapter Toriko Chapter 382: Acacia on the Move

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Aug 5, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Godly

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Great

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  4. Good

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Toriko Chapter 382:Acacia on the move
    Read the chapter online
    Mangastream

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    GreenToko likes this.
  2. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I really enjoyed this chapter the action was great pretty the usual. The 8 Kings gave it their all. The Blue Nitro ate a child bunch. Midora is back and stronger than before. Acacia’s final form is pretty sick looking.

Idk how Toriko is supposed to defeat Acacia at this point. Even with his third Gourmet Demon appearing things seem to be really stacked against Toriko on this one. I’m starting to think it’s going to take multiple people to defeat Acacia and he may be eaten in order to do it.

3. PoneglyphMasta

PoneglyphMasta

Bounty Points:
    This is a fantastic final fight gotta say. Many longer running shounen manga have been sucking in that regard.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Aug 5, 2016 ---
    It'll probably be a team effort, which is nice.

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    i agree the author has built this fight up rather nicely. The stakes are as high as they come and Toriko's third demon should be making his debut.

5. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Kinda sad how Toshi treated the eight king like this. They are basically fodder to Acacia.

Acacia appearance is a mix of freiza and perfect cell.
    It really making me find doubt on how Toriko can beat Acacia. Acacia is truly the supreme demon God and the only reason Toriko can stand a chance against him is the third demon. Which hasn't been fully explained..

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  6. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    This chapter was fucking awesome, and I am glad we finally found out why Acacia was inside Neo.... Acacia's soul purpose was to become strong enough so Neo could eat him, and become complete once again... But it looks like the last time Acacia gathered his Full Course, GOD was not yet matured, so when Neo ate Acacia, it wasn't enough to resurrect him completely, but this time around, Acacia said "Fuck that, I'm eating you"..

However, I don't think this merger is going to last, because Neo is seriously so fucking OP with all the shit he survived against the 8 kings, so I can't see him being eaten by Acacia lasting either... At least I hope it doesn't cause I really want to see Neo's true form, and not to mention, Toriko said he was going to make Neo his meat dish, and that can't happen if Neo doesn't come back....

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  7. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Took you guys long enough to get the discussion started. :shifty:
    Toriko deserves to be talk about when it so close to ending XD

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  8. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I surely didn't expect any kind of combination attack from the Kings. That shit was amazing to say the least and Neo surviving pretty much unscathed is even more amazing. Acacia deciding to eat Neo this time around was cool but really makes me wonder how the third demon will be explained in a way that we can believe what happens.

Acacia may have eaten an incomplete God
    Komatsu may not be finished preparing God
    Toriko still needs to eat God and Center
    Midora is about to eat the Full Course save for God and Center.

I actually like the idea of Acacia/Neo fushion (whatever you want to call it) only being temporary. It could also lead to their downfall in the end or Neo could seperate only to eat Acacia and become complete.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice