Manga Chapter Toriko Chapter 372: Their Battles!!

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Pratham, May 26, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Epic

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Good

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  5. Meh

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Pratham

Pratham Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Toriko Chapter 372 - Their Battles!!

Read the Chapter Online
    Mangastream

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
    NamelessNomad and Hi Shin Unit like this.
  2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Coco & Sunny manage to bring back fodder alive but how?
    Toriko manage to beat Acacia but now Neo gonna get payback..
    God sit his tongue out the distance around the planet but for so how, he didn't eat any humans or buildings..

I cant take all these BS.. Sigh

NamelessNomad likes this.
  3. NamelessNomad

NamelessNomad

Bounty Points:
    Probably the first Toriko chapter in recent times that I've rated 'meh'.
    I would have preferred an ending with many loose ends than the story becoming BS like this due to a rushed ending.

4. LuffyG4

LuffyG4

Bounty Points:
    Sani's Satan hair is able to spit out and control the beings he has ate with it in the past it controlled the milky way using this meth
    [​IMG]

Same with Coco due to his poisons 100% dependency they become his slaves due addiction
    [​IMG]

Toriko Planet is 600+x our planet God's tongue not having humans or buildings on it isnt strange due to the size of the planet you also have

5. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    However how did they learn to do that? Thats the bullshit part..
    Plus Tommy and the other guy seem to have their free will.. So.. hmm.

God spit its tongue and it manage to touch its butt,plus with the speed of light. The planet will be nearly destroyed with how many tongue attacks he did. So it doesn't make sense that there wasn't any building or humans.

6. LuffyG4

LuffyG4

Bounty Points:

Seriously...

They don't the fact that they are about to fight former allies on Sani and Coco's should have made that obvious

No planet wouldn't have been destroyed. The Toriko planet is the size of Saturn or Jupiter, busting their planet is the equivalent of destroying hundreds upon hundreds of earths at once a single light speed attack isnt doing anything to it.

You're say the planet would be destroyed yet you expect to humans and buildings. Seriously :faceplam: The point i was making with mentioning the size is that his tongue completely missed the Human world...

Everything you've mentioned has already been shown or explained at some point in the past few chapters. Your problems are due your own misunderstandings...

7. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    No, you're missing the point.
    Each tongue attack from God creates a fissure on Toriko planet. God spam its tongue attack so many times.. It doesn't matter how big the planet is. If each attack manage to touch its butt every single time.(That means it went around the entire planet) So you're saying the tongue skip the human world? Hmm.. loophole.

The point I was making was.. God's tongue went around the world but out of sudden, it miss the human world. How? It went a complete circle + it spamming its tongue attack in a circle, so its impossible for God to miss..

Nothing has been shown.. Everything been rushed out and hasn't been mention. We know the demon have the power to do that. But loop de do, they so how master the skill without practice.
    Also did that mean that Coco ate Grinpatch? because his poison came from his tongue.. Plus the end of the battle was off screen from what i remember.

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  8. LuffyG4

LuffyG4

Bounty Points:
    God revolution tongue didn't go around the planet...Only his first attack did from what was shown in the chapter unless zebra somehow has planetary vision.

How? I'm sure each part that has been awakened by eating the full course comes with techs/memory of techs or info Eg after eating Air Toiko Awakened the Left arm along with Jet Fork and other abilities of said arm. The same thing happens with Zebra and any other person that has a gourmet demon/cells. I mean where do you think Knife and fork attacks came from in the first place.

Coco didn't Eat Grinpach he feed it to grinpach we saw it happen in the manga when they faught in the cooking fest Arc. We literally saw him coming Along with all the other addicts after Coco spit out his poison.

Yes it is being rushed whether its actually ending has yet to be announced. Imo I think Shima is having writers block for this stage so he rushing to complete it so that he can move on. That's what ive been getting for the past couple chapters there always someone mention space and beyond new universes and other crap that say the series isn't ending but we shall see. But if it is truly the final arc it is a very bad ending with so much being skipped

Last edited: May 30, 2016
  9. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    http://img.*************/sites/default/files/manga/3/25/20160526093040544.png
    Later we see it spam its attack in a full circle..

Ok you're right.. "Another" fully awakens the tongue gourmet demon.

Hmm ok..

10. LuffyG4

LuffyG4

Bounty Points:
    Yeah, That's what I'm talking about that Spam attack wasn't shown going around the planet we have no indication of it doing so Zebra even says God's eating everything ''as far as the eye can see''.

11. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Ok.. Gotcha but I believe God's tongue is going around the world.
    Anyway let see in chapter 373.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice