Manga Chapter Toriko Chapter 368: Give me that 0.1 Second!

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Hi Shin Unit, Apr 22, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate the chapter

1. Epic

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Great

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  3. Good

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  4. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Honestly think of all the crazy fights jirou has been in for the crazy long lifespan he has had.. add up all the damage and put it into one attack.. that fucking crazy.

2. Vagabond

Vagabond

Bounty Points:
    It doesn't really matter. Acacia is the main villain so he will beat everyone except Toriko and Komatsu. A longer battle would be better but the end result would stay the same.

Monkey D family and PKLuffy like this.
  3. Celestial D. Dragon

Celestial D. Dragon

Bounty Points:
    That is the million dollar question, because Jiro himself stated he was prepared for Acacia to be able to do something with his mouth, but what Jiro wasn't prepared for was Neo being able to eat his grand knocking....

I honestly don't even know who is in control, Acacia or Neo... Apart of me wants to believe Neo is the one who said all those things about his tears being fake, and Acacia is just a puppet of Neo at this point...

Monkey D family likes this.
  4. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Ok he is smart twisted and powerful nobody is sayin otherwise.. but that doesn't make jirou some foolish fodder.. he is on of the strongest
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2016, Original Post Date: Apr 24, 2016 ---
    Same Here.. neo has poisoned His mind

Celestial D. Dragon likes this.
  5. Vagabond

Vagabond

Bounty Points:
    This is a shounen! At the end it will be reviled that Neo is the real bad guy and Acacia is still good. There will be a scene of Acacia with Forse and their 3 sons eating a meal in the after life. I hope that Acacia really is evil! It really makes his character more "REAL". Viewers are really starting to hate him. That's great.
    When did I say Jirou was fodder? I only said Acacia > Jirou. That doesn't make him fodder.

6. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    Because u make it seem like he wasn't anything b4 him.. yeah it's true in the end its a build-up fight for the main event but if jirou didn't wanna talk and fully knocked him the battle could of gone the other way. (Tho there is even ways to get around this)
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 24, 2016 ---
    This is a crazy rushing manga ending right now it's pretty much stand in front of Neo and be eaten.

7. Vagabond

Vagabond

Bounty Points:
    Acacia > Jirou
    Show me where I down play Jirou. I'm simply stating what has been shown in the manga, if that upsets you then it's your problem. Acacia beat jirou with one attack.
    I cannot understand this "Sneak" idea because it makes no sense.
    When Jirou confronts the BN he states that he felt a powerful being coming from their location. The BN then state that the power belongs to Acacia, so from here Jirou now knows the feeling of Acacias power, he can sense him. Yet Acacia is able to "sneak" up on Jirou without him noticing??? Acacia was in touching distance of Jirou and jirou didn't realize it? Jirou is one of the most powerful characters in the series yet he gets "ambushed"? Why couldn't he sense Acacia then?

8. Monkey D family

Monkey D family

Bounty Points:
    With one attack jirou could of ended it to but he wanted to talk and that's his downfall

9. Vagabond

Vagabond

Bounty Points:
    "Would've Could've Should've"
    At the end of the day Acacia>Jirou. With one attack Acacia DID end the fight.
    1) Pimp smack.
    2) Damage Knocking Release that did kill Jirou.
    Acacia oneshoted Jirou TWICE!!!
    These are all proven in the manga, if you're upset by it then take it up with Mitsutoshi.

10. Dragonics

Dragonics

Bounty Points:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice