Manga Chapter Toriko Chapter 362: Onwards To Complete The Full Course!!

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussion' started by Shinji, Mar 10, 2016.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter!

1. Blew My Mind

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Epic

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Great

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  4. Good

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  5. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    Toriko Chapter 362 - Onwards To Complete The Full Course!!

Read the Chapter Online
    MangaStream

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2017
  2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Toriko's original demon seems to be the strongest out of the three.
    Man oh man.. Saving the strongest for last. Hype!

Btw has it been explain on why Toriko ask brunch to deliver Acacia full corse?

NamelessNomad likes this.
  3. HOLY ONE

HOLY ONE

Bounty Points:
    First and foremost, this panel:
    http://img.***************/cdn/manga/92/3286/08-09.png
    My hype after seeing this panel above without even reading what was there was just too damn high. I almost screamed upon seeing it, but had to quickly calm myself. This panel alone was legendary. Red was the strongest in history. Blue's even stronger and then we have this guy who's hype is beyond both Red and Blue??? Oh yeah, can't wait to see some cosmic level epicness.

Well anyways, let's just get to the chapter. Tengu Buranchi gets to the Bishokukai hideout give Midora the Acacia ingredients Toriko told him to bring to Midora. Upon arriving there he is confronted by Ootake; the latter telling him that Midora has already left and it may as well be for good as Midora's last words alluded to that. He exchanges some words with Tengu Buranchi and after then exchange both are seen heading out to find Midora and give him Acacia's course. That was pretty much it for that portion and not much was really there to hypothesize or foreshadow much on

Then the meat of the chapter involves Komatsu opening the can that he found all the way back in Area 8. Upon the opening of the can, the initial smell is inhaled by Toriko gives us, the reader, an insight on the awakening of his original demon. It was a hype moment just from seeing the original demon of Toriko. What a great panel. Well done Mitsutoshi

And then what follows is the last part of the chapter which really frustrates me. So apparently, Sani completed his Full Course. Both Coco and Zebra have just the Main Dish missing; Toriko has the Main Dish, along with his Meat Dish left. I would have expected this to be shown about 5-7 years from now. I guess that Shonen Jump really wants Toriko to end that badly so that they can get a new series to replace it. Really? Unless you were to bring a Naruto PT.1, One Piece, HNK or even a HxH quality manga, I don't see any coming remotely close to Toriko. I guess, I'll just have to pray that when Toriko ends, Mitsutoshi would make another series and I know for damn sure that if that were to happen, I would 100% support that manga because Mitsutoshi is that great of a mangaka.

4. Steppenwolf

Steppenwolf

Bounty Points:
    Upon seeing this third demon, I immediately thought of Youpi from HxH

5. Badass D. Zoro

Badass D. Zoro

Bounty Points:
    What a fangirl :kappa:

And ofc it won't last long after they capture god. I mean, that was the goal they set since the beginning of the manga, so what can they add?

That demon looked like he was about to shit his pants lmao. Was a bit to be expected I guess

NamelessNomad and HOLY ONE like this.
  6. HOLY ONE

HOLY ONE

Bounty Points:
    You love it too though, so I guess that it makes 2 of us.

Mitsutoshi has been alluding for years to the story continuing after god. Why else would he show space, the spaceship of Neo or even that of the Blue Nitro along with other things? And also, the world, no, the universe in which Toriko and friends live in is within the Red Universe. That is why there are Red Nitros that dwell within the Red Universe and not Blue Nitros since they themselves came from a different universe which the reader can be assumed to be the Blue Universe. So yes, there was always a story after god had been captured that was foreshadowed for years.

You mean the original demon?

NamelessNomad and GreenToko like this.
  7. Badass D. Zoro

Badass D. Zoro

Bounty Points:
    But but I didn't scream like one like you did. :kappa:

So basically, there's an ingredient greater than 'god'..if it continues.

The red one bro

8. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    He's got a third demon!?!?!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!? FUCKING HELL! That's more hype than all the full courses! WHAT THE F*CKING F*CK!? How's he ever gonna gain control of a third demon!? WHY has he got a third demon!?

9. Kizaru D. Drake

Kizaru D. Drake

Bounty Points:
    How is it possible for Toriko to have so many demons inside of him. It seems like each one is stronger then the last. But the one with wings seems like a real beast. Good to see everybody getting their full courses filled out. Looking forward to Don vs Neo hopefully the chapter is dedicated to that with maybe Midora last couple pages.

10. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    I mean... if his Red one is a legendary warrior stronger than the other Heavenly Kings, the Blue one evenmoreso, with complete control would make him 8 King level probably, lord only knows what the (presumably) Green one is!

11. HOLY ONE

HOLY ONE

Bounty Points:
    I never did say that I did. This is what I said:
    There's a distinct difference as you can see.

Then we have this panel below
    [​IMG]
    That's more than enough proof the gourmet cells not coming from earth and in extension:God

12. Badass D. Zoro

Badass D. Zoro

Bounty Points:
    Ohh, nvm that then lol

Fair point I guess. Don't know if they'll go that far tho

13. HOLY ONE

HOLY ONE

Bounty Points:
    Wait, you didn't know? We were shown little bits of it in the past 15 chapters or so. Take a look at at the following panels:

You can see him sitting at the same table with Red and Blue
    http://img.*******/comics/2015/11/30/t/read565c88f91e9b4/img000012.png http://img.*******/comics/2015/11/30/t/read565c88f91e9b4/img000015.png
    That's because Shonen Jump apparently thinks that Toriko has already been milked till the last drop. Now, they plan to replace it.

14. Badass D. Zoro

Badass D. Zoro

Bounty Points:
    What kind of bullshit is that? Look at ft. How isn't that milked ffs

15. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    Nah man I never noticed hahaha! Is it possible that this demon inside Toriko was the Appetite Demon King? We know of such a being's existence. But then I pose the questions: WHY Toriko? HOW Toriko?

We've had hints of Staajun being Toriko's twin or some shit like that right, so why not him? He was stronger than Toriko, and now it's debatable, but I would've thought he had more potential and would've been a better choice for numerous Appetite Demons to manifest

16. HOLY ONE

HOLY ONE

Bounty Points:
    Life at times is unfair and Toriko seems to be the target of unfairness.
    I think that you mean the Demon King. That's not Toriko's original demon though
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2016
    NamelessNomad and Badass D. Zoro like this.
  17. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    How do we know he can't change form? Blue Oni's shown a shapeshifting ability of sorts, as has Don Slime

Likelihood is it's not the Demon King, but I still fail to understand why:
    1. The 4HK have top tier Appetite Demons like Jirou, Midora, Acacia and Ichiryu
    2. And YET The Blue Oni is even stronger than Toriko's Red one
    3. BUT Green Oni (presumably) is f*cking god tier or something, he'd kill Toriko if he's released, and we thought Blue was pushing it, what's even more substantial is this is after Toriko's had a couple of powerups and steady growth and after consuming most of Acacia's full course
    4. So firstly: WHY Does Toriko have three demons and nobody else does, not even Staajun as far as we know
    5. Secondly, WHY is his original demon that strong?

18. HOLY ONE

HOLY ONE

Bounty Points:
    Within some individuals, it is possible to find more than one type of demon and that applies to Toriko. The second question of yours, we still have no insight on the matter, so we'll have to wait till it's elaborated on in the distant future.

NamelessNomad and L o g i a like this.
  19. L o g i a

L o g i a

Bounty Points:
    It's possible for multiple demons in an individual, true, but that's only been shown in Toriko and even Mansam, who's been around for years, has only ever seen one person with multiple demons (Toriko), says a lot really. It's kinda like BB having 2 Devil Fruits, I think it's an unjust exception to the rule at this point until further explanation

20. HOLY ONE

HOLY ONE

Bounty Points:
    Lol, Toriko's the BB for the series

I originally thought that Sani's hair and the Satan hair were completely separate, but I suppose not, so he can't be considered as one of those that has multiple Appetite Demons.

NamelessNomad and L o g i a like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice