Discussion Top 5 Favourite U.A. Students

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Shinji, Jul 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Name Is C

Name Is C Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I mean that anyone who supports "THAT ONE" is considered an enemy and should go to the next world. (Bakugo's infamous quote: DIE!) Obliviously I would never wish anyone death but I get angry when I see anyone who likes a situation where "THAT ONE" is important. I hate him so much that I won't use "THAT ONE's" name.

I hate perverts a lot and I don't like people who support them in any way or like them.

2. Sakazuki

Sakazuki

Bounty Points:
    1. Todoroki Shoto - Personal favorite of the series so far. I really connect with his story, the broken family life, and how it affects pretty much every aspect of his life. His quirk is an interesting, obviously op, but I wonder how he will expand on it.

2. Tenya Iida - Tenya is so loveable to me, just an all-around good person. His class president dynamic always adds some memorable moments, and laughs. I enjoy his story, and how he manages the burden of such a talented hero family.

3. Mineta - I'm sorry but Mineta is just too genius of a comical character to not have in this list. Just about everything that comes out of his mouth makes me laugh.

4. Uraraka - She may be a typical cookie cutter Shonen love interest, but she has enough of a personality to stand out. She really shined in the tournament arc. An interesting quirk, that seems like it has a lot of potential. She often reminds me of a character from a slice of life manga.

5. Kirishima - Just something about Kirishima makes him likeable. Though, I've always been a fan of the 'have to be manly' characters. He started as flat, but really made a great showing with Fatgum

rayanOO and Oreki like this.
  3. Heavenly Yaksha

Heavenly Yaksha

Bounty Points:
    Imma go:

1. Todoroki
    2. Tokoyami
    3. Deku
    4. Shinsou
    5. Bakugo

Something like that

Oreki likes this.
  4. Sabzz

Sabzz

Bounty Points:
    1. Mirio- quirk is my favourite plus hes a lovable guy
    2. monoma- hes funniest guy in the show and has me dying everytime we see him
    3. mineta- most realistic character in this show tbh. dont understand the hate he gets as hes a pretty accurate depiction of a teenager
    4. kirishima- overall nice guy with a cool quirk
    5. kaminari- has one of my fvaourite quirks and who doesnt like kaminari when he goes full idiot mode

5. Oreki

Oreki

Bounty Points:
    1. Deku
    2. Bakugo
    3. Todoroki
    4. Shinsou
    5. Uraraka

rayanOO likes this.
  6. HA001

HA001

Bounty Points:
    Bakugo
    Mirio
    Kirashima
    Deku
    Kaminari
    My top 5

Oreki likes this.
  7. Adrenazixe

Adrenazixe

Bounty Points:
    1. Tokoyami
    2. Shoji
    3. Ibara Shiozaki/Shinso
    4. Todoroki
    5. Midoriya

Last edited: Jan 13, 2019
    rayanOO likes this.
  8. rayanOO

rayanOO

Bounty Points:
    Top 1 : Monoma Neito ! Monoma is my favorite character in the show : fun, badass, powerful, smart, not too overpowered etc. I like when he is cringy or when he is serious. He is 100% love.

Top 2 : Bakugo : best development so far : he has become deeper and deeper, and I really want to know where his story will go.

Top 3 : Tokoyami : good character, I liked his moments with hawks, I like his dark and dangerous part, he was quite shy at the beginning but he has become more and more self confident.

Top 4 : Amakiji : first Suneater is a badass name for a hero. I like is quirck very much : original, powerful, versatile etc. I also like the fact that he is not at all ready to the social part of becoming a hero : talking with people, to play the brave guy, to reassure people etc but he works on it. He took Mirio as a model because Mirio has a lot of things that Amakaji doesn't have and he admires him but now that Mirio his quirckless I think that Amakaji will have to take Mirio's place as the best students of UA, to take his place as a brave man, to take his place as the guy we can count on. I want to know how he will do that, how he will maybe fail but I want more of him.

Top 5 : Deku : He is quite a good MC. He trained the fuck out of him, every day, every night etc, so his "power up" were naturals and good, he is a battle smartass and I like his nerd habits to write everything about heroes. But he is too pure, too good, too 100% hero like to be higher.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    Flower, Sabzz and Oreki like this.
  9. Flower

Flower 100% Honesty!! Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    1. Shoto.
    2. Katsuki.
    3. Izuku.
    4. Mirio.
    5. Ochaco.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice