Discussion Top 5 Favourite U.A. Students

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Shinji, Jul 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. The Curly Haired Ninja

The Curly Haired Ninja

Bounty Points:
    1.) Denki Kaminari - His character design is badass and personality is so similar to me. Like I still remember when they were showing off their rooms, and this dude had his room filled with random shit :lmao:. I really don't get why he doesn't get more focus, and I also don't get why they make his quirk seem weaker. Like he totally could've one shotted the guy who could turn people to meat....but they had to make Bakugo and Kirishma beat him:unsure: His quirk has a lot of potential and I really think he can become a lot more stronger. I really hope he gets more focus in the future...like Kirishma lvl focus, lol.:D
    2.)Hanta Sero - I just love his quirk, the whole tape quirk is weird af but so freaking awesome. :smuggrin:Plus I love his personality and character design overall. I see him as one of the more underrated characters and he doesn't get enough screen time. But I think he could potentially be one of the strongest in the class, I totally think if he fought Izuku in the sports festival, he could've beaten him.
    3.) Eijiro Kirishma - This dude was awesome in the last arc. He went all out and didn't even give in after he was at his limit. His power- up mode ( unbreakable form) was so badass and for me he made one of the coolest quirk developments. Even with his pretty depressing backstory, he was able to get out of the hole he sunk into and was able to make his resolve stronger. His relationship with Ashido is pretty interesting as well, and I'd like to see more of it.:oops:
    4.) Tamaki Amajiki - Dude has one of the most weirdest and creative quirk, and his still a stone cold badass. Taking all three of the precepts on and beating them, even in a disadvantageous situation was really cool. I really love how he got out of his shell at the end and made sure to prove his person people can count on.
    5.) Ochaco Uraraka - Her quirk is one quirk I'd really love to have. Having a gravity quirk is really badass and dangerous. I really didn't like that she didn't do more to Bakugo, I feel like she deserved to touch him after all that planning and hard work.:shifty: Plus she really knows how to take attacks, it really surprised. I seriously believe she can grow up to be in the top ten strongest heros.:<3:

6.) Tsuyu Asui
    7.) Shouto Todoroki
    8.) Izuku Midoriya
    9.) Kyouka Jiro
    10.) Mina Ashido
    11.) Fumikage Tokoyami
    12.) Katsuki Bakugo
    13.) Momo Yaoyorozu
    14.) Tenya Lida
    15.) Toru Hagakure

Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
  2. Loony

Loony

Bounty Points:
    1. Deku
    2. Ochako
    3. Momo
    4. Todoroki
    5. Tsuyu

3. Ninety Eyes

Ninety Eyes Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    1. Ejirou Kirishima- hot-blooded, determined and hard to the core (no pun intended). How can I not like this manly man, especially with the recent focus and development?

2. Katsuki Bakugou- there's a certain charm to him. He's an ass most of the time, but I can't help laughing at it as he seems larger-than-life. His heroics and development has to be admired as well.

3. Kyouka Jirou- rock chick FTW. Not much to know about her yet, but the day she gets more focus will come. And what about her fiery chemistry with Kaminari? Who can forget that?

4. Izuku Midoriya- he's one of the more interesting and unique shonen protagonists I've ever seen. Not only does he have the smarts to be a hero, but he knows how to tailor a quirk to his own physical needs.

5. Itsuka Kendou/ Mei Hatsume- I couldn't really decide between those two. One does not hide her affinity for technology, gadgetry and her 'babies' while the other has a quirk that looks OP af. I'd like to see them sometime in the future.

4. Vee

Vee

Bounty Points:
    1. Tamaki Amajiki
    Favorite quirk and personality all in one character. I don't like his appearance as much as anyone else on this list but everything else makes up for it.
    2. Shota Aizawa
    3. Eijiro Kirishima
    4. Mirio Togata
    5. Hitoshi Shinso
    Don't like him as much because of what he's done but rather what he could do. Every time I see him in the halls with Aizawa it gets me excited to see what Horikoshi is gonna do with him.

5. greenbeard

greenbeard

Bounty Points:
    1) Tsuyu Asui
    2) Krishima
    3) Deku
    4)Mirio
    5) Bakugo

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  6. Lordpalang

Lordpalang

Bounty Points:
    1: Fumikage
    2: Bakugo
    3: Todoroki
    4: kirishima
    5: denki

7. nemocard

nemocard

Bounty Points:
    1. Mirio (Lemillion 4ver)

2. Shoto (Good character growth and level headed most of the time)

3. Kirishima (So hardboiled)

4. Mei (I find her energy infectious and hilarious)

5. Jiro (Her chill straightforward attitude has often been a highlight in scenes)

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  8. RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

RobertoTheOharaSurvivor

Bounty Points:
    like Mineta im kind of a perv lol
    1 Nejire Hadou
    2 Ochaco Urakara
    3 Izuku Midoriya
    4 Shoto Todoroki
    5 Mei Hatsume

9. Rawahi

Rawahi

Bounty Points:
    1- Kirishima
    2-Midoriya
    3- That girl that has babies (the one that helped Midoriya during the sports festival)
    4- Shoto (Serously I don't have any reason to not have him here)
    5- Yao-Momo (I like melons :) )

10. Pirate•king•Luffy

Pirate•king•Luffy

Bounty Points:
    1) Izuki Midoriya: There are op badass mcs and wimpy mcs. He is the right balance between both and very realistic in my opinion. He is confident and a risk taker but he is also shy and seems to lack confident. I get it is because of the fact that he was quirkless for the majority of his life in a society where it is common.

2) Kacchan: I love him. The smartest one in the class to be honest. He is the one who understands deku truly imo. I love his aggressiveness.

3) Aoyama: I don’t need to say anything. Self explanatory.

4) Mineta: Mostly I hate pervert side characters but he is the exception. I love all mineta scenes.

5) Uraraka / Tokoyami/ Toru Hagakure : can’t choose between these three. URARAKA IS ONE OF A KIND GIRL. Dark shadow . Invisible girl is the sexiest character in boku no hero.

11. Buchaj

Buchaj

Bounty Points:
    Right so
    no1 Bakugo I just love this man he's a fuckin badass
    no2 Deku This man is just a badass when he becomes serious on saving someone pure badass like
    no3 Mineta he's a G
    no4 This one is tough but sure look I like Tokoyami his quirk is so good
    no5 the one and only RED RIOT :D

12. Pheonix Marco

Pheonix Marco

Bounty Points:
    Does this include both class A and B? As well as the senpais? Well only A,
    Todoroki
    Momo
    Kirishima
    Bakugo.
    Mineta
    Then throught U.A...
    Togata mirio
    Tamaki Amajiki
    Hadou Nejire
    Hitoshi Shinso
    Minoru Mineta Obviously

13. JioFreed

JioFreed

Bounty Points:
    1.-
    [​IMG]

2.-
    [​IMG]

3.-
    [​IMG]

4.-
    [​IMG]

5.-
    [​IMG]

Too bad is just a top 5 ~

Luna <3 likes this.
  14. Yellow

Yellow

Bounty Points:
    • Iida
    • Midoriya
    • Tokoyami
    • Tsuyu
    • Kirishima

15. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    1. Izuku Midoriya-He is my favorite protagonist in Shonen atm, I love everything about him. He’s intelligent, caring, humble, powerful, brave, etc etc
    2. Shoto Todoroki-The main thing I love about Shoto is his resolve to live a life different from the one that his father has attempted to force him down. I love his arc of accepting his left side quirk and accepting that he is not the same as his father. His Ice and Fire theme is awesome as well.
    3. Katsuki Bakugo-just an awesome character overall, from his Quirk, to his ambition, to his personality, everything about him is awesome.
    4. Fumikage Tokoyami-just for his design and quirk really haha. He is quite awesome
    5. Yuga Aoyama-I laugh every time I see this dude lol. I find him funny af.

JioFreed and Tartan Owl like this.
  16. TheAncientCenturion

TheAncientCenturion

Bounty Points:
    1. Shoto Todoroki
    2. Kirishima
    3. Tokoyomi
    4. Ayoma
    5. Momo

We're waiting for the details.

17. Name Is C

Name Is C

Bounty Points:
    Another person that needs to leave the world... :vonFlame:

You are one of the few people who does it, for example everyone in the Oda Critics Club hates the pervert behavior of Sanji and "THAT ONE".

Seriously every time I see him, I'm filled with bloodlust... :punch: I hope he gets thrown out of the school... :revopirates:
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 27, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 27, 2018 ---
    Next target... :vonFlame:

18. Pirate•king•Luffy

Pirate•king•Luffy

Bounty Points:
    What do u mean??

19. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    I totally forgot :D

3. Tenya Iida - I actually like Iida's passion for doing the right thing, sticking to the rules and being just a respectful lad in general. Sure, that's lame for many, but that's actually a great quality to have in life and he is the type of person that would be bullied in school, but prove everyone wrong later on in life by finding success. I someone who has an older brother, I can actually appreciate his relationship with his brother as well. Also, he's buffed af and his hair is on flick sometimes.

4. Fumikage Tokoyami - He's the silent type and I like that. For how just really cool and talented he is and for how much raw power he has, he's also quite respectful to others and I like that about him. He looks cool af.

5. Katsuki Bakugo/Ochaco Uraraka
    - Bakugo started of as really irritating, but he actually has a good heart and I enjoy seeing him learn there's a lot to learn and experiencing the feeling of being behind, of not being the best. Also, I feel like he has the right attitude... everyone should walk around feeling like they can do whatever it is that they want and they deserve it. If handled well, that makes for a confident person and that's a great quality to have.
    - Uraraka is really cute... shipping isn't my thing, but I'm really liking her dynamic with Deku. I also like that she's so considerate and wants to provide for her family. Seeing her get inspired by Deku and putting in work to better herself is also something really awesome to watch. Her power can be really OP if she gets some extra gear to help with it and learns to control it better. I feel like she will be a top 4-10 hero by EoS.

20. Prison Mike

Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    He’s not a U.A student, but..I want to add in Inasa to my top five favorite students lol

His passion and energy level is awesome.

His design is great.

His quirk is nasty.

He’s overall just a really cool character for me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice