Discussion Top 5 Favourite U.A. Students

Discussion in 'My Hero Academia' started by Shinji, Jul 6, 2017.

Share This Page

1. Shinji

Shinji

Bounty Points:
    Out of all the students at U.A., tell us who your top 5 favourite characters and why? :)

Here is my current top 5:

1. Shouto Todoroki - My top favourite has to be Shouto, mainly because of his badass quirk, but I also really like his character as well.

2. Izuku Midoriya - Even though Izuku is the main character, I still like him for his attitude towards wanting to be a hero and of course, I also like him with the One For All quirk.

3. Fumikage Tokoyami - As for Fumikage, the main thing I like about him is his badass quirk, but I also like how much a serious character he can be.

4. Eijirou Kirishima - The one thing I like about Eijirou is how upbeat he usually is and even though his quirk isn't that great, I'm still a big fan of his character.

5. Denki Kaminari - I like Denki for his laid back attitude, but I also like the potential of his quirk. I just wish he could actually do more with it.

For the favourite character poll, please click here.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2017
  2. Shu

Shu

Bounty Points:
    • Bakugo Katsuki - violent, arrogant, and aggressive person that has a tendency of bullying
    • Kirishima Eijiro - very boisterous, outgoing guy with a fondness for the concept of manliness, often using the terms "manly" and "unmanly" to describe stuff he does or doesn't like
    • Kaminari Denki - somewhat flirtatious towards his classmates, trying to pass himself off as a smooth talker. He is also slightly mischievous and perverted
    • Yaoyorozu Momo - intelligent, dedicated and a natural leader. Her analytical skills are strong and she can easily devise plans and strategies, which she has no trouble putting in motion due to the versatility of her Quirk.
    • Mineta Minoru - perverted to the point of infamy, when an opportunity to peep at the girls arises, Minoru becomes very determined to take it, although this often leads to painful results

The Deity and Chris Mic like this.
  3. sonnua

sonnua

Bounty Points:
    1) Fumikage
    2) Deku
    3) Todoroki
    4) Froppy
    5) Momo
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 6, 2017, Original Post Date: Jul 6, 2017 ---
    Mineta on dead last btw

Dudu, Chris Mic and Shinji like this.
  4. Hero Sanji

Hero Sanji

Bounty Points:
    Aa for now:

1. Bakugou: I just love his craziness. He is shown to be crazy yet smart and helle strong. Always good for nice entertainment.

2. Kirishima: Badass, cheerful, funny and is getting good character development nowadays.

3. Izuku/Todoroki: I like both equally. Both are different from each other but i enjoy both in their own ways.

4. Iida: Since his clash with Stain and the situation with his bro and Stain in general, i like him a lot! He needs more screentime tho.

5. Tokoyami: His calmness and interesting Quirk make him very enjoyable. He definitely needs more screentime tho.

The Deity, Chris Mic and Shinji like this.
  5. Kaiser

Kaiser Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I've only watched the anime. So with that being said:

1) Shouto Todoroki
    2) Fumikage Tokoyami
    3) Momo Yaoyorozu
    4) Ochaco Uraraka
    5) Tenya Iida/Izuku Midoriya

6. Dudu

Dudu

Bounty Points:
    1. Deku < Yeah, my n°1 is also the protagonist, basic af. But I love this guy. He is smart and kind, which are two qualities that are rarily together in an anime character, let alone the main one. And his baddass moments are very baddass.

2. Tokoyami/Todoroki < Both are the cool guy. Todoroki is the default untra OP baddass of the class, but it's the more discreet nature of Tokoyami that makes me think those two are on the same level of coolness.

3. Uraraka < I love kind characters (see Deku). I think it takes a lot of strenght to be kind. And Ochako is way more than merely kind. I love how she goes out of her way to train with heros that will make her tougher, to better complement her skills, quirk included.

4. Tsuyu < I do like Ochako more, but the frog girl is just behind. She is smart, funny, direct, cute and yes, kind. Her quirk is being a frog, which just make it more amazing that Horikoshi managed to make her cute.

5. Kirishima < I feel he is the series Rock Lee, somewhat. He is sufficiently different to not be a rip-off, of course. In fact, he is Rock Lee, cool version. Again, kind, well natured. And despite having a rather basic looking quirk, he really does seem to be pushing it to it's limits.

Like you guys noticed, I like kind characters, which is why Bakugo isn't on the list. Until he apologizes seriously to Midoriya about all the shit he made that kid suffer, I simpy won't be able to like him. He is amuzing, fun, smart, but being such a gargantuam jerk is a big minus to me.

7. Beast of Rendall

Beast of Rendall

Bounty Points:
    1/2 Iida/Tsu: Can't decide which of these two I like more, so just listing them together like this. I love Iida's character (both in terms of the gags about his rule following and his hand movements, as well as his dedication to being a hero), and Tsu's quiet devotion to heroism and cute personality make her super likeable.

3 Kirishima: I always liked him thanks to his macho, positive personality, but the recent chapters make me like him even better with his backstory (very similar, yet opposite Midoriya's).

4 Bakugou: One of my favorite rival characters of all time. He's arrogant, rude, and obsessed with crushing his enemies... but he's also genuinely aiming to be a hero, surprisingly intelligent and clever, and tends to get his ego shot just as much as it gets fed.

5 Mina: At first I just loved her design and thought her Quirk was cool, from what we saw of it. But once I read more about her (about how she placed 9th in the classes's assessment exam, her Top 8 spot in the Sports Festival, etc) I just came to love her. And seeing her in Kirishima's flashback helps, since we see how heroic she was able to be despite being absolutely terrified, and solving problems without violence.

8. Dazai

Dazai

Bounty Points:
    Hatsume - boobs
    Bakugo - fun to watch
    Kirishima - liking his development
    Mirio - really likeable
    Deku - pretty good protagonist

9. Gobee129

Gobee129

Bounty Points:
    For now:

1.) Todoroki
    2.) Fumikage
    3.) Bakugo
    4.) Kirishima
    5.) Deku

10. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    No particular order
    • Deku because I like how he constantly growing and I like how he analysis the battle, then smash when he come up with a plan. So he no dumb cliche mainstream shonen character.
    • Todoroki - badass quirk and good character development. I really like how he patching up with his family but he needs more work on with his dad.
    • Tokoyami - badass quirk.. He need more scene time. Damn it!
    • Tsuyu - she honestly a better girl than Uraraka.
    • Sun eater just because of his quirk

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    Shinji likes this.
  11. Naito

Naito

Bounty Points:
    1. Izuku Midoriya - He might be the first and only Shonen protagonist to be my actual favorite of the series. I love him a lot. He's a good kid at heart and he's actually smart unlike so many Shonen protagonists. His power is also interesting because even though it is OP af, the writer did an amazing job at limiting it and making it entertaining to watch.

2. Shoto Todoroki - I'm not convinced he's actually my second favorite student, but I'll give him the spot. What I like about Shoto so much is that even though he is broken af and was made out to be this "ice cold" character in the beginning he's not actually an arrogant kid. Sure he's confident in his skills, but he's not one bit ill intended. I'm empathizing with him a lot and I find myself rooting for him because of his backstory.

3. Tenya Iida - (will add details later)

4. Fumikage Tokoyami - (will add details later)

5. Katsuki Bakugo/Ochaco Uraraka - (I want them both to make it to the top 5 somehow :D | will add details later)

Shinji likes this.
  12. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    Kirishima-His character is so old school and retro which is interesting in a shounen manga like with so many flashy personas. The author did great with him in recent chapters.
    Shinsou-Great potential if the author gives him screen time.
    Katsuki-He can be pretty childish at some points but I can put it beyond me since he makes up for it in other moments like him giving deku an adivce after their fights. That was so mature.
    Neito Monoma- He's a douche, I'm a sucker for all assholes. His quirk is also extremely good.
    Kaminari-Lmao this guy is my unlimited supply of comedy, his quirk is cool but he's also a retard. Somehow he got his smart moments

Yaksha likes this.
  13. Gobee129

Gobee129

Bounty Points:
    Time to update my list now that I read the Manga chapters.

1.) Bakugo - His aggressions make me laugh, his willpower and strength make me hyped, his feelings make me sympathetic, his development makes me hopeful. If his character development continues, and the cursing becomes less and less, then this is one of the best characters ever created. Huge potential here. Reminds me a lot of Vegeta, I love it.
    2.) Todoroki
    3.) Fumikage

Of those 3 I'm sure. After that, it gets difficult. I like most of the remaining students, but none excessively much.

4.) Deku - He's still too whiny, apologetic, and overly self-critical to really be a favorite, but I like the Deku I saw in the last 2 arcs, I had the feeling he really developed and became stronger in character & mind.
    5.) The Big 3 / Ashido / Kirishima / Kaminari / Shinso (Class C) / Current Iida - They're all enjoyable. Especially Iida's development is noteworthy. Didn't like him much at first, but ever since Stain, Iida is a very enjoyable character.

Stain is a U.A. student? :camthinking:
    ;)

Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    Hi Shin Unit likes this.
  14. DizzyBrows

DizzyBrows

Bounty Points:
    Bakugo
    Tamaki
    Todoroki
    Tsuyu
    Deku

15. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    You got me...

16. Captain Abram

Captain Abram

Bounty Points:
    1. Todoroki: love his quirk, his backstoy, his development, and both of his Voice Actors.
    2. Hitoshi Shinso: my favorite quirk amongst all heroes. i love his design and demeanor plus i love how he wants to be a hero despite his villainous quirk
    3. Deku: honestly at first i when i started reading this manga i thought that he'd be one of those main characters who would only rely on borrowed powers and always win even when its obvious plot armor but as the story he progressed he's beginning to impress me.
    4. Tokoyami: Love his design, his quirk, and the downside of his quirk
    5. Mirio: really likable guy, takes a simple quirk and turned it op

17. God_Usopun

God_Usopun

Bounty Points:
    Bakugo
    Shinso
    Kirishima
    Tokoyami
    Denki

18. Beky

Beky Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    1. DENKI

Dude is the personification of me IRL.
    Has amazing potential
    Has best Waifu

2. Bakugo

Overall badass , smart and strong. A really really deep character.

3. Tokoyami

MY BOY CROWBRO. Slick as oil on a good ass. Amazing quirk , amazing artwork, personality is also awesome

4. Jirou/Mei

Kinda odd choices but both are best girls in the series.

Jirou with that cool persona same as Mei.

5. Izuku

A breath of fresh air to see MC grow throught the series. Not just oh well you are the chosen one

19. Gobee129

Gobee129

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Not sure about "best waifu", but the ship is awesome.

20. Beky

Beky Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Yo dont diss Jirou. Jirou is top tier

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice