Discussion Top 10 strongest Hunter X Hunter charcaters.

Discussion in 'Hunter x Hunter' started by Emperor, Sep 4, 2015.

Share This Page

1. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Bounty Points:
    Morel at only 30% of his usual strength held Pouf off for quite some time and Pouf didn't engage in direct combat with him. Now, Morel stated himself that he isn't really a fighter, he is a sea hunter. The real fighters among the hunters are the Zodiacs and both Illumi and Hisoka are already more or less confirmed to be stronger than most of the Zodiacs.
    We can't be sure about Youpi and Pitou but i find it hard to believe that Pouf would stand a chance against guys like Hisoka, Illumi, Silva, etc. if he can't even get rid of a heavily weakened Morel.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    Emperor likes this.
  2. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    Pouf is on par with the other two RG. He just does things his own way.

Kyro Kakugi likes this.
  3. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Bounty Points:
    Pitou and Youpi would've ripped Morel into pieces in a matter of seconds. If Pouf, who is probably the most desperate of the guards to protect the king, would able to do the same, then he would've done it. It would've been the fastest way to get out off the smoke screen. But he didn't. In an actual 1 on 1 fight Pouf isn't on Pitous or Youpis level.

4. Smelldemon

Smelldemon

Bounty Points:
    I don't think we should count the Chrollo vs Zoldycks fight here i mean they said themself that it was just playing around. No matter how strong Chrollo is he couldn't take them both in a serious fight,in 1 v 1 maybe he can beat them but that's also doubtful. As for Silva crushing Cheetu that's also special case. First of all Cheeto's wasn't anything special,actually there were far stronger ants than him,Second Silva had all the time he needed to prepare that attack and smack him in one hit. Cheeto wasn't even moving(whichs his strongest point - the speed) he was focused on Zeno and didn't see that coming. Hisoka and Illumi have never ever fought seriously actually Illumi hasn't even fought lol. Hisoka was damn ready to take on Chrollo and he was looking pretty confident in his power so i'm sure they're on the same level. Btw Feitan not any lower either, Pain Ficker would actually kill even The royal guards,you're seriously underestimating that fire power.

Overall the likes of hisoka,chrollo,zeno,illumi,silva,feitan and rest of the spiders are on the same level,it's pretty much impossible to say who's stronger than who. Damn that HxH greatness in every other show there are so many huge gasps between the characters but in hxh we have so many on the same level and the outcome in a fight's always unpredictable... What the fuck is togashi doing instead of new chaps :mad:

Kyro Kakugi and Davvik like this.
  5. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    Nah its because Pouf is overly cautious for his own good. He wants to take 0 risks...if attackong head on puts him at risk even a 1% risk, Pouf avoids it. But he still has the RG level speed, nen, and durability. I have him as 3rd but he is definitely on par with other 2 RG.

Like I said Feitan who is easily on Hisoka and Illumi level went all out against a lower ant who is <<<<Pouf in all areas.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 1, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 1, 2015 ---
    Its about portrayal. We have Morel struggling against a weaker version of Cheetu....Silva just walks in and one shots him. Regardless of all factors its clear portrayal.

Feitan would die before he gets the chance to even use Pain Flickrr...and no I honestly dont think that would defeat a Royal Guard...it would probably damage them heavily but not kill them....they are too damn durable. Netreos attack hardly out a scratch on Pitou...had that been Hisoka or anyone else they would have been crushed. You saw Meruem vs Netero...now obviously Meruem is more durable than the RG but you saw how thousands of attacks hardly even scratched him, the RG's have durability lower than that but not too far off.

Also its irrelevant how hard they were trying against Chrollo...thats a feat Hisoka can not even come close to replicating he gets fodderized if the two of them attacked Hisoka at the same time which they did against Chrollo....heck Silva was about to sacrifice Zenos just to kill Chrollo.

6. AceOfSpades

AceOfSpades

Bounty Points:
    The RG's durability is a lot lower than Meruems. Killuas lighting and his punches (also Knuckles punch clearly damaged Youpi and caused quite some pain) left Youpi paralyzed and he was bruised all over his face, while Netero's attacks, as you said, barely scratched Meruem even after multiple thousand hits and it was even said that Meruem only felt the slight sensation of what is called pain. And Netero's attacks are easily WAY stronger than anything Killua and Knuckle have to offer.
    Also Gon basically one-shotted Pitou, while he was said to be as strong as the king. So the difference between Meruem and the RG is immense, regardless weither it's speed, DC, durability, etc.

7. Smelldemon

Smelldemon

Bounty Points:

Portrayal or not Cheeto was caught off guard + he's not even one of the stronger ants. Don't get me wrong tho Silva's much stronger than the likes of Morel but he's not a special case like Netero for expl who could play even with Pitou

You really underestimate Feitan dude to say that he'd die before even using it XD Also the kind of attack that is Pain flicker it's actually really good vs the ants. We saw how Zazan couldn't do shit when Feitan activated it even tho she didn't die immediatelly she was just waiting slowly for her death. That's probably what would happen against the RG too, they would probably die slowly too but of course slowlier because how durable they are. As i see it only Meruem could destroy Feitan without giving him a chance to do anything but Meruem the strongest fighter we've seen up till now.

You can't just say that Hisoka would get fodderized lol, Hisoka's a fighting genius,he's not any worse than Chrollo in pretty much anything. Chrollo's strongest card is probably how many nen powers he's got in that book and what they can do. What Chrollo did in that fight was just dodging the attacks until he got caught which Hisoka could've done too,actually he probably could've done even better with the Bungee Gum.

8. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    lol dude Feitan was struggling against Zazan, the RG would absolutely destroy Feitan before he even gets the chance to do anything relevant. He is not strong enough to tussle with the RG the difference is overwhelming.

I don't think you guys understand the level of the RG. Knov who was brought in to fight the ants AFTER Kite got killed was supposed to be one of the strongest hunters, the cream of the crop. He was more or less supposed to be on par with Morel, they had an idea of what the threat level was and sent 3 of the strongest hunters. Just by getting a taste of Pitous En Knov lost all his hair....he literally became unable to fight just by sensing.

Knov is in the general level of the Phantom Troupe. If just by feeling Pitous En a hunter of that level was reduced to trash, you can only imagine how strong the RG are.

Also no no matter how much you try to force it, Hisoka would absolutely get fodderized against Silva and Zenos if they fought together. Chrollo was so adept that he wasn't even giving them one single opening in their fight.

Hisoka had to use planning against Gotou otherwise he would have died there and then against him. Gotou is not even worth mentioning beside Zenos and Silva.

Actually thats whats so impressive, Knuckle got a free punch on Youpi and he did absolutely zero damage to him. Killua's attacks pushed Youpi back and they did close to zero damage to him as well. Also I alreadygave you a direct example of against Netero, even Netero did zero damage to Pitou.

And whats your point about Gon? Pitou can hurt herself bad if she wanted to aswell. You can always dish out more than you yourself can take.

9. Smelldemon

Smelldemon

Bounty Points:
    Zazan is not even close to just some fodder ant,besides Meruem and the RG she was the strongest and yet she couldn't do shit versus Feitan's ability. Idk if i'm underestimating the RG but you're def underestimating Zazan or actually the rest of the ants in general. Not only the RG are strong.

RG are insanely strong and on another level but only in RAW strenght. Raw strenght tho is not the only that matter in a fight between nen users as Morel himself said. We saw how much Netero was able to do because of his ability to the King and how easily he tossed away pitou when she attack him,and feitan did the same vs zazan if it was not for the Pain Ficker he would have been dead 100%. You really are underestimating what a person can do with his power and to what extent it changes the outcome of a battle. Btw Knov and Morel are 2nd class hunters as Netero himself said ( not really sure he said exactly that). They are nowhere near as strong as the strongest hunters aka The Zodiacs.

You really refuse to accept that Hisoka's on pair with Chrollo....

10. ZenZu

ZenZu

Bounty Points:
    She is not fodder at all, but she is fodder to the RG.

Dude my whole point is you can only do so much against RAW strength, Feitan had trouble because he was fighting someone physically superior, RG are >>>> Zazan. Hisoka is a tactician in battle, but tactics dont take you very far against the RG when they aren't even gonna be hurt by anything in Hisoka's arsenal. Literally a RG can just stand there and let Hisoka hit them and they won't even be damaged, thats how far apart their physical levels are. Hisoka would need some next level hax to overcome this. Chrollo has this otherwise he would get dummied by the RG as well.

Lol I'm not refusing anything, nothing indicates Hisoka can pull off the same feat, dude has close calls with the likes of Gotou.

Kyro Kakugi and Emperor like this.
  11. Usopp Haoshoku Haki

Usopp Haoshoku Haki

Bounty Points:
    10.Pouf
    9.Illumi
    8.Silva
    7.Youpi
    6.Pitou
    5.Zeno
    4.Ging
    3.Maha
    2.Netero
    1.Meruem
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 9, 2015 ---

Emperor likes this.
  12. Just a member

Just a member

Bounty Points:
    15. Pitou
    14. Illumi (hype)
    13. Silva (hype)
    12. Zeno (hype)
    11. Old Netero
    10. Lucifer (hype)
    9. Hisoka (hype)
    8. Prime netero (only hype)
    7. Beyond Netero
    6. Ging Freecss (almost only hype)
    5. Pre nuke Meruem
    4. (Prime?) Maha Zoldyck (only hype)
    3. Adult Gon
    2. Post nuke Meruem
    1. Don Freecss

Wild cards*: Phantom troupe members, Linne (oldest hunter), Zigg Zoldyck, former Seiren group, Zodiacs, Pariston (I have very high expectations for him.. if the manga goes on of course..), guardians of the dark continent and guys we are gonna find there, Kakin empire princes

* well almost everybody is a wild card here but whatever

My list is heavily based on hype, I know that, and I'm also sure I have forget somebody and moreover I'm not either sure (it is impossible at this point) of the placementes (almost nobody has gone all out and prime characters are just hype) but I have read the manga 3 or 4 times and I think the tier at this point are something like this. Then of course it is entirely possible that Crollo can rank a lot higher in the list and the same can be said for almost everybody (Hisoka, Zoldick family guys, Beyond, Ging etc etc). Anyway, going by hype, Don Freecss should easily take the first place.

Hashima and Emperor like this.
  13. Aizen Soul Breeze

Aizen Soul Breeze

Bounty Points:
    10. Illumi
    9. Hisoka
    8. Pouf
    7. Chrollo
    6. Silva
    5. Menthuthuyoupi
    4. Neferpitou
    3. Netero
    2. Gon (adult)
    1. Meruem

I also agree with this list, it is how I feel as well

Emperor likes this.
  14. Emperor

Emperor

Bounty Points:
    Razor is so understamadted.

Gumshoe likes this.
  15. Usopp Haoshoku Haki

Usopp Haoshoku Haki

Bounty Points:
    And Pouf is REALLY overestimated...Hisoka and Illumi would kill him...

Emperor likes this.
  16. Emperor

Emperor

Bounty Points:
    Pouf was weak compared to other Royal Guards.

Usopp Haoshoku Haki likes this.
  17. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    Pouf never even engaged in direct fights to rate his strength accurately

That said my list

1. Meruem
    2. Gon (adult, although temporarily)
    3. Netero(after powering up)
    4. Menthuthuyoupi
    5. Neferpitou
    6. Ging
    7. Chrollo/Zeno
    8. Silva
    9. Hisoka
    10. Illumi
    11. Pouf

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
    Hashima likes this.
  18. Usopp Haoshoku Haki

Usopp Haoshoku Haki

Bounty Points:
    So Pitou isn't top 10?

Bogard likes this.
  19. Bogard

Bogard

Bounty Points:
    I dont know why but it seems the auto-correct erased Neferpitou. I'd correct that

Hashima and Usopp Haoshoku Haki like this.
  20. Emperor

Emperor

Bounty Points:
    Kurapica also is understamated. Half of his chains can work on non Ryodan.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice