Character General Discussion Toko

Discussion in 'Characters, Groups & Organizations Discussion' started by Awaken Fruit, Dec 9, 2018 at 4:21 AM.

Share This Page

?

Is Toko a threat

1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    70.0%
  3. Maybe

2 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Awaken Fruit

Awaken Fruit

Bounty Points:
    Everyone, I’m getting a bad vibe on Toko and her smiling.

In chapter 927, when her food was drop, she started crying while being happy and laughing. After that, when she meet the other SHs, she start to saying things that make them laugh and it’s weird. Too me, it’s possible that she must have eaten a devil fruit that make people laugh and possibly a member of the Beasts Pirates and also pretending to be nice to the SHs then next turns evil.

What do you guys think?

2. Fuchsia

Fuchsia

Bounty Points:
    Toko is a pure little girl, don't even suggest that :firedup:

3. Fist_of_Love

Fist_of_Love

Bounty Points:
    Dammn Oda got people making threads about little girls :vonFlame:

Jk I dont think she is a threat she seems harmless tho I think there's something psychologically wrong with her no doubt she's weird...

Even Sanji pointed that out, but lots of things are weird in OP getting Kid Koala Vibes from her maybe Komurasaki saved her. No doubt she has a sad backstory...

I don't think she has anything to do with the beast pirate I mean she outed Kyoshiro's men.

She made the SH laugh which tbh isn't really that hard and she has a funny laugh according to Sanji wonder how it would sound in the anime

She saves money...nice kid I respect any one that saves money so shes responsible for her age

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 5:07 AM
  4. RUIYO

RUIYO

Bounty Points:
    She could be... but more than anything I believe Komurasaki is more than a normal courtesan apart from the fact that well she seems to be a supper star in Wano that even the Shogun want only for himself.

I believe this is the first contact between, Komurasaki and the Straw Hats it could be for two reason #1 to spy on them and see what else they are planning to report to the Shogun and/or Kaido. #2 I the one that I think is the most likely, it is the first contact by Komurasaki to her possible saviors.

Let me explain, I agree it is just weird the way Toko behave and sure I don't have problem with her having a DF or some kind of ability. Now I am more interested in the reason. When Toko goes back to Komurasaki she said "I am sorry I am late" or something along those lines and Komurasaki chuckles/smirks in a mysterious way. By all means it can mean a normal smirk/smile/laughter for no apparent reason (or maybe the DF/ability yo mention). But I believe is common believe that when a manga/anime character smirks is because they got the answer they wanted and have a plan in motion. By recent events, we know the Shogun might tried to force her to marry him or at least "to be his" whatever that means for him. He wants to take possession of her. I don't know how she has resisted until now, but usually when a military dictator wants something, he/she usually gets what he wants. So this first contact I believe is testing the waters to see if she can trust the SH.

Word travel faster than usual, how did Komurasaki knew you ask? Well considering Komurasaki is the highest courtesan, in feudal japan the highest courtesans had a very high social standing and probably wielded a lot of power over other courtesans. Considering that Sanji's market target to do business with is the females of Wano, it is fair to assume that at least a few were courtesans. An unauthorized, unknown group selling food.... when resent events of Kaido capturing luffytaro went all over wano. She got knowledge of this and send Toko to test the people defying Kaido and the Shogun.

5. ZORO_D_SANTORYU

ZORO_D_SANTORYU

Bounty Points:
    Isn't Toko's hairstyle is similar to Hiyori? Not exactly same but similar

6. Robert24

Robert24

Bounty Points:
  7. Mr.Prince of all Saiyans

Mr.Prince of all Saiyans

Bounty Points:
    She has obviously eaten the laugh laugh fruit. We are getting our very own Ms. Joke

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice