Private To take down a Tyrant

Discussion in 'Battlegrounds' started by Dragomir, Jul 10, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

Location: Dressrosa because I couldn't another suitable island. Let's just say there isn't the Donquixote pirates here, but another Tyrant led by another crew. In this Dressrosa, there's a giant ass hill(Callebro's palace is there) where there are moving platforms to take you there. There are moving roads like in Mariejois. The ones closest to the palace and the hill are the moving ones, on the outskirts, or outside downtown, the roads aren't moving.

Narration/Actions
    Speech
    Thoughts

Flashbacks

Drago is a tall man of 6'3. He wears a cloak with the hood over his head hiding most of his face(My facial features are the same as my avy. Black hair that goes over forehead, earings, white guy.) He wore short black boots.

Olivia wore the same thing too. She is 5'9. She is a beautiful girl with long blonde hair. She wears boots like this.

So we are finally here. The city of Dressrosa.

It was a beautiful morning in Dressrosa. The streets were buzzing up and about. The buildings were beautiful as ever. Birds were singing, dogs barkings. Kids playing games on the streets and having fun. Drago and Olivia had set out on a mission. Olivia was looking around for something, when she found what she wanted, she signaled Drago, who was startled as he was dazing out, and pointed at a building. Hey, look. There's a bar over there. Let's see if we can find out some info about Callebro. Drago followed her gaze to a building. It was clearly a bar, there were loud noises coming out of it. Hmm, where there is a bar there are drunk men. When there are drunk men, info can be taken from them. Olivia is right Drago thought to himself.

Alright then, you're right. Let's see what we can find. The couple of friends walked towards the bar. When they had entered, they sat down on the stools next to the drunk bartender. Hello sir, 2 cups of rum please. While you are doing so, is there anything you can tell me about the ruler of this city?

Human

Level 55
    50x5=275
    Strength: 64+10=74
    Speed: 56+10=66
    61x2=122
    -Reaction: 61
    -Movement: 61
    Vitality: 55+10=65
    65x2=130
    -Durability: 65
    -Stamina: 65
    Haki: 40
    40x2=80
    -Armament: 61
    -Observation: 19(awareness)
    Martial Arts: 65
    65x2=130
    -Black Leg Style: 69
    -Rokoushiki: 61
    (Shigan, Moving Tekkai, Soru, Geppo)
    Human

Level 45
    45x5=225
    Strength: 57.5+8= 65.5
    Speed: 53+8= 61
    61x2=122
    -Reaction: 61
    -Movement: 61
    Vitality: 45+8=53
    53x2=106
    -Durability: 53
    -Stamina: 53
    Mind: 20+12=32
    32x2=64
    -Medicine: 64
    -Cooking: 64
    Haki: 37
    37x2: 74
    -Armament: 46
    -Observation: 31(awareness)
    Martial Arts: 52.5
    52.5x2=105
    -Rokoushiki: 51
    (Shigan, Kami-e, Soru, Geppo, Tekkai)
    -Swordsmanship: 54
    @Major Lee Hung @Cpt. :catsalute:

Last edited: Sep 15, 2018
    Dango, Cpt. and Prison Mike like this.
  2. Prison Mike

Prison Mike Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    The streets of Dressrosa were bustling with life. People going about their business, children playing in the streets, and animals cheerfully walking around and making noises. The sky was blue and clear as Sun Rays shined down upon the the numerous citizens going about their day to day activities.

A hooded and cloaked figure in a shadowed alleyway looks out onto the busy street. None of his physical features were visible, but the figure was massive in stature, standing almost 13 feet tall. A quick burst of the figure's Observation Haki confirms that he was alone in the alleyway.

There's nobody within earshot of me. Good. There are people inside the buildings around me, but they won't be able to hear this.

A glistening black arm emerges from the cloak and holds a Den Den Mushi up in front of his hooded face. The figure presses the button on top of the shell, waking the snail up as the line begins to ring.

Den Den Mushi:
    "Puru puru puru...Gacha"

Suddenly, the Den Den Mushi takes on an intense expression as a raspy voice comes from the snails mouth: "This is Admiral Sakazuki, report."

The hooded figure speaks: "This is Rear Admiral Lee, reporting in. I've successfully infiltrated Dressrosa, as ordered. Callebro didn't have any eyes under the waves, as we thought. After emerging in the port beneath the city, it would seem that the rumors we've heard about Dressrosa are accurate. There were people down there trapped in cages. Some of them were children. There were also others working at the crack of their supervisors whips. I wasn't able to gather any hard evidence, but from what I saw, I'm confident in saying that the rumors of human trafficking and slavery in Dressrosa are true."

The Den Den Mushi adopts a thoughtful look as it speaks again: "Then it's as we suspected. How disgusting...Though we can't justify the Navy's intervention in Dressrosa without hard evidence. Sengoku won't let us move in on your word alone. Were there no manifests down in the port?"

Hooded figure: "No sir. If Callebro keeps records of his dirty work, then it's as we suspected. He's most likely keeps them close to himself. Meaning I'll have to head towards the Palace if I want to find his books."

Den Den Mushi: "Negative. You will stay far away from the Palace. Having you infiltrate Dressrosa from under water is one thing..having you break into Callebro's headquarters is something else entirely. That's a job for Cipher Pol. Continue your search, but you are to stay away from the Palace, understood?"

From under the hood, a slightly annoyed expression crosses Lee's face. "Understood, sir." As Lee says this, his head turns toward the building next to him as his Observation Haki suddenly detects two strong figures entering his vicinity. "Admiral, there's somebody strong approaching me. I'll reach back out to you once I've completed my investigation."

With one final "Gacha" the Den Den Mushi shuts it's eyes as Lee tucks it back away under his cloak. Lee focuses intently on the two figures approaching him.

These two are definitely the strongest figures I've picked up on this Island...Could they be some of Callebro's men?

The figures conveniently headed straight into the building to Lee's left. Lee walks through the alleyway over to a slightly opened window. From inside he could hear the chaos of Drunkards rabble-rousing.

A bar. All this chaos in the middle of the day? Hmm.

Lee senses the two figures heading close to where he was on the other side of the wall. Finally, he hears one of them speak:

Lee's eyebrows raise in intrigue.

Are they outsiders? Or are they just curious citizens? Interesting...Let's see what I can gather from this conversation..

Name: Lee
    Race: Killer Whale Fishman
    Level 54
    54 x 5 = 270
    Strength: 36+20+5=61
    Speed: 76+5=81
    81x2=156
    -Reaction: 81
    -Movement: 81
    Vitality: 51+20=71
    71x2=142
    -Durability: 81
    -Stamina: 61
    Haki: 46
    46x2=92
    -Armament Haki: 69
    -Observation Haki (Awareness): 23
    Martial Arts: 61
    61x2=122
    -Dual Chained Anchor Style: 61
    -Rokushiki: 61
    (Rankyaku, Moving Tekkai, Geppo, Soru, Shigan, Kami-E)

Cpt. and Dragomir like this.
  3. Cpt.

Cpt. Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    NPC Hosting Dressrosa​
    action
    narrator
    "speech"
    thought
    M2 - Fernando
    G4 - Gloria

It was just past high noon. And for a passionate place like Dressrosa, that of course meant it was drinking hours. A colorful little yellowstone brick building was the house of drinking on this block. Decorated with a cutesy blue and white patched roof and a red striped overhang to provide a bit of shade from the front door. After all, in a place like Dressrosa sometimes the sun shone a little too brilliantly.

Rolling Red Bar

Inside the brauhaus it was dimly lit, most of the lighting came from the window of the building itself. The main bar was stocked with an enormous variety of alcohol. The barkeep was behind the bar happily chatting away to his customers and friends and mixing a fancy fruity drink. He was a man of color and fragrance. Wearing a fancy padded jacket striped in the same blue and white that stood atop his bar. A tall darker blue colored hat bobbed and swayed as he mixed and his hands were quick and dexterous. He had a greying-black soul patch and a big smile. Past the other side of the bar table were several royal red colored stools where the most extroverted tended to find themselves. Even further from the keep were the booths also a royal red color with maple wood tables. Some of the more relaxed citizens took their daily break from work to catch a drink and chat with friends. Others stopped by to grab a booth and get out of the heat. Some looked like they had been there overnight...

The barkeep sees a couple people looking over at a table of passed out drunkards "Hahahah no one should be here to judge, my friends! This is Dressrosa afterall! We should do whatever makes us happy!" He hands the pina colada off to his old friend sitting at the bar.

She is a middle aged woman with rosey makeup on. Short cut red hair that went just below her ears and bangs over her forehead. Long eye lashes and a silver dress. Her legs crossed over one another as she sat. Leaning over the counter to her friend, Fernando (the barkeep) she jokes: "So long as the great and mighty emperor allows!" slamming her hand on the bar table and letting out a piggish laugh.

A couple of strangers walk into the bar. One a tall hooded man and the other a tall beautiful brown haired girl.

Fernando raises his head to bellow a quick laugh himself and turns back to his friend, Gloria. "Perhaps you've had a little too much to drink if you are saying stuff like that! Oh-wait! So have I! Haaa-hahaha!" He drunkenly cackles with her.

The two strangers sit down at the bar a couple spots away and ask
    Drago: "Hello sir, 2 cups of rum please. While you are doing so, is there anything you can tell me about the ruler of this city?"

Not wanting to be rude to his new friends, Fernando quickly slides down the bar table to his two guests. "Welcome, welcome! This is the Rolling Red Bar and IIIIIIIIIm Rolling Fernando! Haaa-hahaha" he drops down on his knees and gives a roll nearly knocking over the hard liquor hanging on the lower bar shelves. "Whoops!" he pops up and magically has two shots of rum in his hand. "Haaa-hahaha forgot I was back here for a second. You probly couldn't even see the full effect of my roll!" handing the two their drinks he says: "I'm no sir, sir" he joking accents the word while retorting to Drago "that title's left for the kings men haaa! Please call me Fernando." he says with a big smile "and well... I'm not supposed to tell ya much about Callebro, but... hmm" putting his index and thumb into a L in a 45^o angle "I'M DRUNK YA SEE!"

"GUAAAAAA" Gloria gives a big honking laugh from near and afar.
    Fernando: "He's a big doof and a bully that's what he is!" with no regard for the rule of the land.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
    Dragomir and Prison Mike like this.
  4. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago nodded with disinterest with occasional uh-huhs as Fernando kept rambling. No wonder you're called rolling Fernando, can't stop rolling with words Drago thought. Drago took a sip of rum as Fernando told him he can't say much about Callebro. Drago raised his eyebrows in mock surprise. He knew perfectly well that the citizens of Dressrosa couldn't say much about their leader, at least the negative stuff. He leaned in closer to the barkeeper, while bringing down his cup, he opened his mouth to ask a question, but the barkeeper had more to say.

Fernando loudly stated that he was drunk to Drago and Olivia. Drago was beginning to get ticked by the barkeeper, but he held himself back from lashing out, Olivia on the the other hand, didn't have the same manners. '

Olivia let out a grunt and sarcastically said
    Ya don't say! in a voice just loud enough for those around her to hear. Drago snorted in amusement but didn't say anything else. Drago didn't think Fernando even heard them due to his obnoxious laugh.

But then, Fernando finally said something that caught the duo's interest.
    Drago and Olivia exchanged a quick glance.
    Oh is he now? Drago said to the barkeeper, he made a motion his left hand indicating the barkeeper to go on. Go on si-, I mean Fernando.

Little do the 3 know that this conversation was being overheard. Not just by the hooded and cloaked figure who is almost 13 feet tall, but someone else, one of Callebro's executives were in the bar, overhearing everything.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Prison Mike likes this.
  5. Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    ***RP-ing as both Lee and Callebro's executive***
    Narrative

Lee's thoughts
    "Lee's Dialogue"
    Pistolero Narrative
    "Pistolero Dialogue"

OOC: Basically scenes in black are from Lee's perspective, scenes in red are from Pistolero's perspective.

Lee stands near the window out of sight, overhearing Drago and Fernando's exchange. As Fernando rolls across the bar and strikes a shelf, Lee quickly glances inside the bar.

Was he attacked?

Lee returns to his stance right out of the window's view.

That imbecile...I almost blew my cover for nothing...I'm sure no one saw me though. I need to be more cautious.

In the corner of the bar, an extremely muscular man sits at a booth holding 5 cards in his hands. The man's eyes were hidden under his hat, and a bandanna covers the entirety of his mouth so that none of the other 3 men that he was playing with could see any of his facial features. He wore a cloak that covered the left side of his body. Underneath the cloak was a variety of bullets and ammunition strung over his torso, as well as Revolvers at each of his waists.

[​IMG]

The Gunslinger sits in a circular booth along with three other well-dressed men. Each of them holding 5 cards in their hands.

As was customary in a game of Mocktown Hold 'Em, the three men sitting with the Gunslinger were exchanging their cards with the center deck, trying desperately to pull hands that would save them from the enormous amounts of money that they had laid on the table. Despite their best attempts to conceal their nerves, the Gunslinger could hear the beads of sweat running down the back of each of their necks.

But right now, he had no interest in his competition. His razor sharp gaze was fixed on Fernando and the two newcomers that had entered the bar just moments ago. He gazed at Fernando like an angry lion.

One of the people at the table speaks to the Gunslinger.

Person 1: "Pistolero, it's your move, sir.."

Person 2 gazes at Person 1 with a look of utter fear, and speaks in what seems to be like a shouted whisper. "Fool, you've played cards here before...you should know that Pistolero knows the rules of every single card game, inside and out...."

Person 3 glances at Pistolero to see that his focus was intently fixed on Fernando. His brow was clenched tight as he observed the bartender's antics.

At this, Pistolero slams his right fist violently onto the booth table, shattering it with a loud boom and destroying the table. Playing cards and money were sent flying through the air around the booth as the entire bar gets quiet. The entire atmosphere in the bar had shifted from celebration to anxiety. All the previous cheerful customers gazed at the booth with looks of shock and fear on their faces.

Lee's eyebrows shoot up at the sound of the loud boom followed by the silence of the entire bar.

What the hell was that? A gunshot?

Activating his Observation Haki, Lee senses the presence in the corner booth. A bead of sweat pours down Lee's brow.

What the...This guy is strong....Too strong...

Pistolero stands to his full height, revealing that he stands nearly 15 feet tall. He steps over the destroyed booth and past his player partners. As he does this, he throws his 5 cards past him back to the table behind him.

Pistolero: "I fold."

As the five cards slowly drift back down to the table, looks of utter shock cross his well-dressed playing partners faces.

Person 1: "WHAT THE???!! 4 ACES??! He would've cleaned us all out!!"

Person 3: "What do you expect from the Greatest Card Player in the World??? Pistolero is unbeatable...."

Pistolero walks up behind Drago and stares down at him in silence.

A slightly annoyed expression crosses his face under his bandana as he realizes that both strangers seemed to be oblivious to his presence.

Pistolero: "FERNANDO!!! Get me a bottle of Whiskey."

Pistolero pulls up a stool right next to Drago and Olivia and sits next to them. With an angry grimmace on his brow, he stares intently at both of them for what seemed to the rest of the bar to be an uncomfortable amount of time. Finally, he speaks to them.

With a deep, raspy voice, Pistolero speaks: "You two are new in town. I see you've got some questions about Callebro. Ask away. I'll be glad to tell you everything that you need to know."

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
    Cpt., Dragomir and Beerbottle like this.
  6. Cpt.

Cpt. Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Rolling Red Bar

Hearing the table of cards in the back of his bar get smashed Fernando shuts up and looks over to Pistolero who has started to walk over to the bar. He physically motions with his left hand in a crab claw shape over his mouth to pretend to zip it shut.

Uh-oh there goes my big mouth again. Time to zip it Fernando. Zip it and zap it. Zap it and...WALLA!

Pistolero heads overs Fernando for a bottle of whiskey as he pulls up a stool.

“WALLA!” Fernando strikes his left hand down, his sleeve snaps with it and then back up as a bottle of whiskey flips from “thin air” into the bar keeps hand.

No one can resist my magic! Wapow!

“Here ya are Sir Pistolero!” Fernando offers the executive the whiskey with an enormous cheery smile and a proper demeanor.

A man in Dressrosa won’t be able to be a good bar keep unless he is able to control himself even while drunk in the presence of an executive. After all, those who could not are long gone.

Sliding back over to Gloria, Fernando butts out of the way and whispers to her with his left hand blocking the sound from the 3’s direction.

Prison Mike and Dragomir like this.
  7. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    A booming voice startles Drago and Olivia. Olivia is confused, but Drago's mind is racing with thoughts. That voice. I heard it before when I was a kid. I'm not sure. Is it who I think it is?

The man speaks yet again this time he has sat down next to Drago. Thoughts yet again race through Drago's mind as he's trying to piece things together.

A quiet gasp comes from Olivia as she saw who was talking to them. She whispers softly in Drago's ear. A crack of fear in her voice.
    Is this the Pistolero guy you told me about? Drago's face turns grim. Oh bloody no! No way it's Pistolero. But that only explains the voice! Drago fearfully turns around to face Pistolero. His heart races as he saw that Olivia was right. His eyes was blazing with fear, his breathing was getting faster but he forced him self to calm down.

Oh man, oh man, this is such an inconvenience. I remember talking to him once when I was 11. Thank goodness I have this hood on so he won't recognize me.

*Flashback*

"Listen Olivia," Drago begin as he was warning Olivia about the executives, "Callebro has a lot of executives under him. A good chunk of them are well-known. Some respected by their generosity or fake kindness, others through fear. Pistolero is one of those who gain respect by fear. He is one of Callebro's top executives. He is also one of the strongest of the executives. Idk how strong but strong alright. He wears a hat and bandanna that covers his face. He also wears a cloak."

*Back to present*

Uh..yes, I do have some questions about Callebro. Uh, I hear that he is a big doof and a bully? Drago has lost interest in trying to act as someone not from Dressrosa. The appearance of Pistolero had made him quite wary and fearfully. With Pistolero here, I wonder if there's anyone else associated with Callebro in here? Let me activate my observation.

Drago does his mind and as he scanned the room with his CoO, he sensed a strong presence in the alleyway behind the bar, not only just that, there was another strong person, not as strong as the other guy but strong enough, by the doorway, a bead of sweat runs down Drago's forehead as he senses this person, his heart thumping with fear in his chest. Fuck, are these guys Callebro's executives as well?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
    Cpt. and Prison Mike like this.
  8. Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee Narrative
    Lee Thoughts
    "Lee Dialogue"
    Pistolero Narrative
    "Pistolero Dialogue"
    Cazadora Narrative
    "Cazadora Dialogue"

Pistolero grabs the bottle of whiskey from Fernando's hands and pops the cork off with his thumb, all the while looking Fernando right in the eyes. As Fernando slides back over to Gloria and begins to speak to her, Pistolero speaks to him: "You'd be smart to remember not to bite the hand that feeds you, Fernando."

Pistolero then looks at the Whiskey bottle in his hand. The entire bar watches him warily.

Pistolero raises the bottle of Whiskey to the sky, and begins to poor Whiskey into his mouth.

...only Pistolero was wearing a bandanna, and had forgotten to lower it.

The customers of the bar stare at him in a state of confusion as Pistolero pours the entire Whiskey bottle onto his bandanna, and the Whiskey escapes over the bandanna onto his shoulders and spills onto the bar and floor.

After about 15 seconds pass and the Whiskey Bottle had been emptied, Pistolero lowers the bottle and looks at it with admiration: "Ah..Fine Whiskey."

Some confused mutters can be heard from the people in the bar.

"Did he...did he even get any into his mouth?"

"What...the hell was that?? Did somebody hit him on the head or something?"

"After creating such a huge scene...he does something so stupid? What in the..."

At this, every muscle in Pistolero's right arm clenches as his grip shatters the Whiskey bottle with a disturbing amount of ease. The shattered glass shards fall onto the bar and the floor as Pistolero eyes Drago angrily.

Pistolero stands to his full 15 foot height and glares down at Drago.

"Listen here, you little-"

"PISTOLERO!!"

At the sound of the shouter's voice, Pistolero silences himself and had a look in his eyes as if he were a child who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.

Lee's eyebrows raise in the alleyway as he listens to the scene unfold.

DID...Did she just say..!

In the doorway to the bar stands a slender, big haired woman with Red Hair. She stands at 5 feet tall and stood with her hands on her hips, tapping her left shoe on the ground. She points over to the shattered poker table, where Pistolero's partners were attempting to pick up all of the money and playing cards that had been scattered around the booth area.

[​IMG]
    **Level 30**

"My my my now, do you mind explaining to me just what in the hell you think you're doing??"

She walks across the bar and stands directly in front of Pistolero. Despite his massive stature completely dwarfing her, there wasn't a single ounce of fear in her voice as she spoke to the hulking Gunslinger:

"This isn't the jungle you damned oaf! You can't just run around breaking everything!"

A slight grin crosses Lee's face as he lets out a small chuckle.

She's only half as strong as that guy, and yet she's not afraid to put him in his place. She must be another high ranking member of Callebro's regime.

Pistolero's nose wrinkles with annoyance. He snorts as he walks past her and heads for the door to the bar.

"You deal with it then. I'm going to go check the alleyway. There's somebody strong there."

Shit!! He's got Observation Haki!

Lee combines Geppo and Soru to disappear from the alleyway and fly into the skies of Dressrosa, putting hundreds of meters between himself and the bar in seconds.

I can't chance an encounter with these guys yet. I've got to find evidence of Callebro's dealings here. Still though, the outsiders...I should try and find those two as soon as I can. They don't seem to be from here. I've got to find out what their intentions are.

As Pistolero walks out of the bar, Cazadora turns and faces Fernando with a huge smile.

"I apologize on behalf of my partner, Fernando! Callebro has done so much for us that sometimes it's difficult for Pistolero to contain himself. Callebro is a huge fan of your drinks, so please accept this as my apology!"

Cazadora reaches into her pocket and pulls out 50,000 Berry, putting it onto the bar counter-top.

Her words and actions were so genuine that the people of the bar felt at ease. They began drinking and partying once more.

Cazadora then grabs the bar stool that Pistolero had been sitting on and moves it away from the shards of glass on the ground. Grabbing a broom in the corner, she begins to sweep up the shards as she looks at Drago and Olivia with a massive smile.

"My name is Cazadora! It's nice to meet both of you! And I understand that you are both new here, welcome to Dressrosa!!"

Her huge smile shrinks a bit, but a slight smile still remains on her face.

"The rumors about Callebro are mixed, and I completely understand that. It's difficult to please everyone when you're in charge, so there are some...less than pleasant rumors that you'll hear, I'm sure. But Callebro wouldn't ever do anything to harm Dressrosa or it's people! He cares so much about the people here that sometimes he even has trouble sleeping at night."

She finishes sweeping the shards onto a dust pan and dumps them into a trash can under the counter-top. She puts the stool back in place and props herself on top of it, addressing Drago and Olivia again.

"But believe me: Everything Callebro does is to make Dressrosa the best country that it can be! And you can trust me when I say this. Callebro is my older brother, after all."

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
    Beerbottle, Cpt. and Dragomir like this.
  9. Cpt.

Cpt. Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Inside Santo Castillo
    I4 - Callebro
    [​IMG]
    On top of the high peaks of Dressrosa stood a magnificent castle known as Santo Castillo or "Holy Castle". It was wonderfully lit with warm pink-yellow lights which shone onto the beautiful bluestone walls which were a normal light hue mixed from blue and light grey. The banners of Callebro, a fierce storm bird, waved upon banners both atop of the castle towers and along the front entrance path. The roof tiles decorating the castle were a deep navy blue and were enchanted with gold lining and crosses along the perimeter of the tiling and the top. At the center of the castle stood the main house of Callebro and a the tallest tower which was used to "be inside the storm" when it came. Dressrosa being a hot summer country, Callebro sees the storms as a gift from god bringing life back into the sands whenever it became to dry. Inside the throne room stood the king himself. For he was very impatient with his kingdom and was almost never sitting.

Callebro was a tall man of 9 and 1/2 feet with straight dark brown greying hair that whisped over his ears and parted off to his right side. He had a strong brow that depicted his resolve to eveolve his country into what he had in his inner vision. A thin goatee enhanced his chin line and his mustache would not even meet. He wore a kingly bluestone colored robe lined with gold metal spikes to armor the robe. White power colored gabeson dorned over his shoulders sewn to look like a pure jade. Black and orange accent were also added to his attire to show his love of the clouds and the color of Dressrosa.

[​IMG]
    Callebro paced the throne room with his black greaves and golden spiked boots thinking of what he could do about the current problem in his country. The lack of culture.
    It will need a big stage and of course the ability to rotate allowing all the citizens to see it's marvel. AND A FOUNTAIN! Oh how wondrous that will look! I'll need to hire lion tamers and fire jugglers and dancers and singers and musicians. Concert masters and guards and cooks and tour guides. It is time I brought out the culture of my beautiful country for the world to see! Oh and I'll of course need many more grounds workers *as he called the underground slaves* to show off the marvels of Dressrosan technology!

Callebro bursts through his giant throne room doors with a very excited look on his face. His eyes wide and open and a big smile. The next room that Callebro just entered was a wide hall with four smaller chairs decorated with the symbol of each suit of a card. One was for the non present Pistolero. Another seat empty too. Two silhouettes had been sitting patiently in their seats with a handful of beautiful women around each.
    Callebro: "Ok everyone I have a great announcement to make!"

10. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Drago Narration
    Drago Speech
    Drago Thoughts

Olivia Narration
    Olivia Speech
    Olivia Thoughts

Yes I copied you @Major Lee Hung :vonFlame:

Drago jumps out of his seat as Pistolero shatters the glass bottle.
    Drago's body is trembling in fear, Drago dared not to look up at Pistolero's face afraid that Pistolero will see his face. He was half expecting to blast him full of holes when he someone interrupted.

Drago looked behind him to see who the balls to call out Pistolero's name. He was confused to see it was a woman, big red haired and short, when all these men in the bar were scared shitless of Pistolero. Who is this woman? I've never seen her before. She's quite brave to confidently call out Pistolero's name like that Drago thought to himself with a twinge of admiration.
    Drago suppressed a snort of amusement as he knew too well that it would just anger Pistolero. But it was nonetheless quite funny to Drago. This girl has got some sass Drago muttered to himself with a smile on his face.

He can sense that guy too! Drago's eyes lit up as he realized something If he's going to check the alleyway, that must mean that person there is not an executive! Thank goodness Drago gave a quiet sigh of relief and brightened up. As Cazadora was talking to Fernando, her words have made the bar lively again, Drago was impressed as to how such a woman could change the whole atmosphere of the bar.

Damn, she sounds so convincing I could almost believe what she says if I didn't know the dark truth of this kingdom. That's one hella of a skill Drago heaved a sigh, It's best for me to go along as for now. Drago took another sip of his rum and nodded at Cazadora.

Drago almost spat out his drink when he heard these words. He looked completely incredulous, I don't believe it, no wonder she could boss Pistolero around.

Olivia was equally shocked. Olivia put one finger on her chin and looked thoughtful as she was thinking about what to do with this new piece of info, and then she received an idea I should ask her if she can get me a job at the palace. That way, I'll be likely to get more information on Callebro and his executives and the palace as a whole.

Before Drago could say anything, Olivia put a hand on his shoulder to stop him, she whispered into his ear I got an idea, just see. Drago was confused, but didn't ask any questions.

Olivia pulled down her hood to reveal her light brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, and fair skin tone. She was quite the gorgeous looking girl.
    [​IMG]

Olivia gets off her stool and approaches Cazadora. With a smile on her face and a gentle voice Hello ma'am, I see that you are Callebro's sister. I came to Dressrosa to find a job, can you perhaps find me a job in the palace? With some afterthought she adds, I consider myself to be quite proficient in cooking and medicine use.

Drago was completely bewildered by what Olivia is doing Why does she want to get a job at the palace? And then it slowly came to him Wait, being in palace means being close to Callebro. She can find more information about him, his executives and the palace in general! Drago looked proudly at Olivia. Damn, she's not only beautiful, she's rather smart. Hmm, I should probably get a job too. Fernando might need some help around here.

Oi, Fernando!
    Drago did a motion with his finger to tell Fernando to come to him Are you up for hiring someone like me to help things out in here?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  11. Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee Narrative
    Lee's thoughts
    "Lee's Dialogue"
    Cazadora Narrative
    "Cazadora Dialogue"

Cazadora gasps with shock.

Cazadora: “Oh my my my!!! I’m so sorry! I didn’t mean to startle you!”

Cazadora grabs a rag from the bar and begins to wipe up the spat out drink from the bar. As she does this, she addresses Drago once more with a huge smile on her face.

Cazadora: “I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised, my brother is indeed quite a famous figure in the world! I can sometimes forget...”

Cazadora stops speaking so as to not interrupt Olivia’s whisper, her huge smile fading just a bit. She finishes wiping up the drink as the second hooded figure stands and begins to walk towards her.

Cazadora’s eyebrows shoot to the sky at the sight of the girl’s shocking beauty.

Several men around the bar catch a glimpse of the girl. Spittakes and gasps can be heard among semi-whispered chatter.

“Holy shit!! Is that a Goddess??”

“An Angel in human form!! And to think I didn’t even believe in the supernatural!”

“Dressrosa, you’ve been holding out on me!! I didn’t know you had women who looked like that!”

Cazadora clears her throat and speaks with another elated smile. “Oh my, excuse me!! I was shocked at your incredible beauty!! I wish my hair looked like yours, you are gorgeous!!”

Cazadora’s face then adopts a bit more serious, but still welcoming expression.

Cazadora: “Well you see, the truth is that I don’t have much sway in who joins my brother’s court. My job is to make sure that the people of Dressrosa are as happy as can be! And as you can see, that’s sometimes even more than I can handle! But I’m sure it can’t hurt to introduce you to him!”

Cazadora smiles: “My my my, it’s great to see such hard-working people joining us in Dressrosa!! But you two will have to forgive me..”

Cazadora’s face then turns fairly serious, maintaining a half smile, but with a look in her eyes that meant business. Her left eyebrow raises slightly.

“I still don’t know either of your names.”

Dressrosa-Western Guard Tower
    Atop one of the massive rocks surrounding Dressrosa sits a huge Guard Tower, 100 feet tall. From atop the tower, the entire city is visible.

[​IMG]
    Just picture this on top of one of Dressrosa's stones lol.

Three guards stand atop the tower, glancing over the bustling city. Each of them was holding long rifles, and each of them chewed on toothpicks.

Guard 1:
    “I don’t know...I still don’t see why installing guard towers was necessary. Nothing bad enough ever happens in Dressrosa to justify these things being here.”

Guard 2: “Have you ever met Callebro in person? The dude isn’t exactly the most rational person in the world...he’d throw his own shadow in prison if he could.”

Guard 3: “You two should really cut that shit out, you both know how Callebro feels about different opinions. Especially from his own men. I’d hate to wind up being the only one standing up here, Day in and day out..”

Guard 2 shrugs and spits out his toothpick: “eh. I guess you’re right. We should count ourselves thankful. Callebro’s court members are the ones with the hard jobs. I mean, it’s not like we’re expected to fight monsters or anytHCLHH!”

Guard 1 and 3 both look over in shock as Guard 2’s Head flies forward with blood flying from his mouth. Just as Guard 2 is about to fall off of the tower, a glistening black arm wrapped in chains reaches from a massive hooded figure suddenly standing in between them and catches Guard 2s unconscious body by the belt, preventing him from falling off of the tower. Guard 1 and 3 glance in shock at the hulking robed figure.

Guard 1: “WH-WHAT THE HELL?!?!”

Guard 3: “SH-SHIT!!!”

While holding Guard 2’s unconscious body over the edge of the tower, Lee activates his Observation Haki.

Good, that strong bastard couldn’t follow me. Not without Geppo.

Lee senses Guard 3’s rifle raise towards his head, but snatches the barrel with his free arm just in time for the Rifle to fire right in front of his face, the bullet whizzing right past his forehead.

Lee pulls the rifle away from Guard 3 by the barrel, then quickly whips it back around his body, breaking Guard 1’s jaw with the buttstock of the rifle. As Guard 1 strikes the Ground, Lee tosses Guard 2’s unconscious body and the rifle on top of him before turning back to face Guard 3.

Guard 3 was now defenseless without his rifle. “Sh-Shit!!! Who are you?!?! What do you want?!?!”

Lee speaks from underneath his hood. “I know Callebro keeps records of his dirty work somewhere in the city. Tell me where.”

Guard 3: “You...you think I’d know something like that?!?! I’m just a tower guard, I have no idea-“

Guard 3 is interrupted as Lee’s right hand aggressively grabs his shirt collar and pulls him off of the ground up close to his hooded face. As Lee spoke, the rancid smell of blood and Raw meat hit Guard 3 in the face, and all Guard 3 could see under the shadow of the hood was Lee’s jagged Fishman teeth as the monster spoke:

“Last chance. Before I decide to have an early meal.”

Guard 3 sweats profusely as he speaks: “Callebro would only keep something so valuable in his Palace!! But I don’t know where, I swear!!!”

Lee: “Thank you.”

Lee’s left fist bashes Guard 3 in the skull, knocking him out cold and rattling his brain in his skull. Lee tosses Guard 3’s unconscious body on top of Guard 1 and 2.

“Jiiii Ra Ra Ra..Eating humans. What a joke. Works every time.”

He looks out over the city toward the palace.

Son of a bitch..It's just as I thought.the one place I told Sakazuki I won’t go is where I need to go in order to indict Callebro...

Lee glances down at the civilians in the bustling city. He observes the families running about happily as the population of Dressrosa runs about. His fists clench.

No. I didn’t join the Navy to play by the rules of public perception. Justice doesn’t abide by the petty games of politics. Sakazuki can chide me after I’ve gotten the evidence against Callebro.

Lee relaxes his fists and rubs his chin with his left hand.

But how do I get into the palace without being seen?? Callebro’s intel network is impenetrable...

Lee raises his eyebrows.

The outsiders...I’ve got to find out why they’re here. If they’re here for a similar reason as I am, then they might be an asset..

Lee reaches into the pockets of Guard 3 and pulls out a Map of Dressrosa.

This will come in handy..okay. Now I’ve got to stalk those outsiders from a distance. I know now that Callebro’s regime has Observation Haki users, so I won’t make the mistake of being caught again.

Combining Geppo and Soru, Lee once again rockets himself into the skies of Dressrosa.

12. Cpt.

Cpt. Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Santo Castillo - Sunflower Fields

Outside the castle there is a gentle young man sitting in the sunflowers. His legs and arms stretched out long like roots. Dressrosa is known for it's great big beautiful golden yellow flowers that stretch up into the sky to face the sun during the days.

"Hahaha!" he smiles joyfully "I just love how you guys adore the sun! It is so incandescent isn't it! Tell me! Tell me! How is it that you can stare at it's rays for so long??? Whenever I try I just, well...It hurts! AAAAAhahahahaha!" he boy wraps his arm around the stalk of a flower he is sitting next to like it is his best friend and rocks as he laughs.

It is the mad prince, Paredo. He is called crazy because of the way he acts talking to inanimate objects and staring at the sun. But those that are heard saying this are of course sent to be slaves. He wares a snazy red matador outfit dorned in golden armor just like his father, Callebro. His hair is brown as well, but is lit from the amount of time he spends under the sun. He has green eyes and usually carries a big smile. On his waist is a small saber.
    [​IMG]
    Paredo had spent so much of his youth staring at the sun trying to understand his friends (the sunflowers) that his vision is severely impaired. However, he is good at understanding empathy that he can even sense the mood of animals and plants around him. His observation haki is of course excellent. While laughing, Paredo suddenly senses some of his guard men in the Guard Tower having terrible fear and getting knocked unconscious.

Paredo's body perks up and his head shifts west, to his left towards the Guard Tower"Wha-what is this!? I've never felt the presence of such a creature in my country. Who is it?" Paredo cares not for the guards or the terror he felt in them. He is only very curious about why they would feel such an emotion. So he gets up to check it out. Lifting off the warm soil with his two hands he catches his body by curling his legs underneath him. "I will see you soon everyone!" he exclaims to the flowers as he jumps off into the sky toward the Guard Tower.

Dressrosa-Western Guard Tower

Arriving at the Guard Tower, Paredo finds the unconscious body of 3 guards. He looks down at them with his haki, but doesn't bother to check vitals or any such thing. Rather, he examines the attacks dealt to them. "Oooo! I see, I see. What an interesting thing! So that is another way to cause fear. How unsual to find someone like this in Dressrosa! I really want to meet him!" Paredo says out loud (he is also crazy in that he thinks out loud) trying to sense where the presence went, Paredo scans the area for a strong willpower, but he doesn't sense anything near. "Hmm where has it ran off to? Why would it do that? I wanted to play!" he frowns and goes to find his father.

Rolling Red Bar

Drago: "Oi, Fernando!" Drago did a motion with his finger to tell Fernando to come to him "Are you up for hiring someone like me to help things out in here?"

Fernando looks over from his spot behind the bar "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well do you know anything about keepin' cleanin' rollin' mixin' talkin' and drinkin'?"

13. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Olivia blushes when she hears all this chatter about her. Her face looks like a tomato, just a little less red. She herself doesn't view herself as pretty as these other men think, so it's quite embarrassing when she gets complimented so much.

She turned even redder when Cazadora complimented her. Oh come on, I'm not that pretty.

Olivia was overwhelmed by all the compliments that she had almost forgotten what she claimed she was here for.
    Drago blinked a couple of times and she gave Cazadora a confused look. Her eyes slightly lit up as she realized what Cazadora was saying. Oh! Uh, I see then. Yes it would be quite to meet him.

While Olivia was speaking, Drago on the other hand was trying to figure out what Fernando when he said
    Fernado:
    "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm well do you know anything about keepin' cleanin' rollin' mixin' talkin' and drinkin'?"

Is this supposed to be some kind of test? Well let's see hear. Before Drago could answer Fernando, Cazadora had said something that made Drago's blood turn cold.
    Names? Ugh, fake names I forgot to plan that, Olivia can give her name but I can't give mine! While Drago was trying to think of a name, Olivia had already thought up of one for him.

Our names you want? Olivia I am called and my friend here, Olivia signals with her right hand in Drago's direction Is Will. Olivia said in a confident manner with no hesitation. A friendly smile at the end came from her.

Drago gave a sigh of relief when Olivia gave his "name" to Cazadora. He switched his attention back to Fernando. Um, I know how to clean, talk and drink and if by mixing you mean mixing different types of drinks together then I guess I can do that. But, I don't understand what you mean by keeping and rolling.

14. Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Pistolero Narrative
    "Pistolero Dialogue"
    Cazadora Narrative
    "Cazadora Dialogue"

The Alleyway
    Pistolero stands in the alleyway where the presence he detected had stood. He leaned against the wall with his arms crossed, listening in through the window at Cazadora's conversation with the outsiders. He speaks softly to himself.

"Whoever you are, you weren't standing here on accident. You could hear that entire exchange with the outsiders and Fernando. But what exactly were you listening for?"

He brings a lit Cigar to his mouth and bites onto it, inhaling the smoke.

.....only he forgot to lower his bandanna, so he ends up just sucking on cloth and air. With his bandanna and a cigar in his mouth, his words were a bit muddled:

"If you were with those two strangers, then why wouldn't you come into the bar with them?"

With a thoughtful expression on his face, Pistolero continues to listen to the action in the bar.

In Fernando's Bar

Cazadora examines Olivia for a moment with a thoughtful look on her face. After a moment, she smiles and speaks:

"What nice names! Well once again, Will and Olivia, welcome to Dressrosa! We are glad to have you!

Cazadora hops down from the bar stool and begins to head for the Bar entrance, speaking back to Olivia as she does so.

"Now then, let's not waist any time! Let's get to the palace and introduce you to the King!

In The Alleyway
    Pistolero listens as Cazadora makes her way towards the door to the barn. He snorts.

"That girl is too damn much to handle. Bringing an outsider straight to Callebro. Who the hell does she think she is..."

Pistolero reaches into his pocket with his right hand and pulls out a Golden Den Den Mushi. He hits the center button as the Den Den Mushi begins to ring.

[At this point, @Cpt. can have Callebro answer]

"Callebro, sir, we've got a situation. There were too strong strangers asking questions about you in Fernando's bar. Cazadora is trying to bring one of them back to meet you now."

Pistolero's left hand grabs the hilt of one of his Revolvers.

"Just say the word, and I'll take care of everything."

15. Cpt.

Cpt. Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Rolling Red Bar

After looking very nervous Drago finally switches his attention back to Fernando, the bar keep, and answers his question.
    Drago: "Um, I know how to clean, talk and drink and if by mixing you mean mixing different types of drinks together then I guess I can do that. But, I don't understand what you mean by keeping and rolling."

Meanwhile, Cazadora beckons to Olivia
    Cazadora: "Now then, let's not waist any time! Let's get to the palace and introduce you to the King!"

Fernando turns to the door and flails his hand around mercilessly trying to wave in intense passion.
    Fernando: "Weeeeeeeeeell thanks for stopping by the Rolling Red, come back again! Haaa-hahaha!" Then turning back to "Will" "Well that's fine, that's fine! You can learn the ways in due time. It sounds like you can do quite a bit! So how about you show me instead of sit? Come on behind the bar and mix'. I'm sure you've also got lots of great tricks! Throwing his left arm above his head with his palm open and pointed down.

Gloria claps cheerily.

Santo Castillo - Room of Suits
    Callebro had just finished sharing his plans with the two present executives and their followers that had been seated in the room of suits.
    Callebro: "Everyone understands what they need to do then?"

The two silhouettes we about to answer and Prince Paredo was on his way up to the same room when a den den mushi rings from inside Callebro's watch. Pero pero perop, pero pero perop- Callebro answers aggressively as his conversation was disrupted cahink!
    Callebro: "What is it, Pistolero? Why aren't you in the room of suits? Didn't I tell you I had something to discuss?" *it had been several hours that the people still in the room had been waiting for Callebro to come out of the throne room and Pistolero decided to go play cards and "drink" instead of wait.

Despite his attitude, Callebro still decideds to hear his trusted executive out and forgives him.
    Callebro: "Well, anyway, I'm sure it must have been important for you. What is it?"

Pistolero: "Callebro, sir, we've got a situation. There were too strong strangers asking questions about you in Fernando's bar. Cazadora is trying to bring one of them back to meet you now. Just say the word, and I'll take care of everything."

Callebro: "Hmmmf" he scoffs "..." thinking for a moment Well I do need to understand foreigners if this new cultural park is going to be a commercial success. "You know what, Pistolero, do not worry about it. I would actually like to meet these foreigners. Bring both of them here. I need you to come back to the palace anyway. I have news to discuss."

Dragomir and Prison Mike like this.
  16. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Some street in Dressrosa

The weather was near dreadful in the midday heat as Olivia and Cazadora were walking to the palace Damn, is it always this hot in Dressorsa? Olivia's cloak made it even worse, she was forced to take it off and hang it by her shoulders. She was wearing slim tan trousers which ended at her ankles, which was accompanied by a belt. She wore a long strap purse which went across her body(which contained a den den mushi, some money and a dagger)
    , it was on top of short sleeve shirt that was tucked in her trousers.

Click, clack, click, clack was the noise that could be heard while Olivia was walking. While out on the streets, children were running around chasing each other while playing a good ol' game of tag. A couple of men and women making out on the streets. Some people were reading the newspaper.

But there was one thing that caught Olivia's eye. A beggar near a clothing shop, waving a torn up hat at the people walking by who most ignored. The man had his clothes all torn, one foot was missing a shoe, the other had a torn up shoe which had his toes sticking out. The man's hair was messy all over.

Oh poor thing Olivia pitied the beggar. She was tempted to go and give him some money, but then remembered what Drago told her about them. Even if I give him money, it'll just go straight to Callebro. Damnit, I'm doing it anyway.

Olivia walked over to the beggar, pulled out some money and handed it to him. She quietly whispered, full of sympathy. Take this 200 berries for yourself and get something to eat. Do not let Callebro get his hands on this. The beggar was dumbfounded as to how she knew the secrets between Callebro and the beggars. But he didn't bother to ask, instead he muttered a thanks.

Santo Castillo

Athena Narration
    Athena Thoughts

Athena Speech

Athena strolls through the hallways of Santo Castillo with an annoyed look on her face. There was some shouting in the main kitchen which had disturbed Athena from her reading the newspaper. What is it now? Athena said as she entered the kitchen.

[​IMG]

The main cook, a slim short man, was at first startled by the appearance of Athena, he quickly came to one knee and spoke in a clear voice to her.

Main Cook: My Queen, our new servant has messed up his making of the cherry pie for Callebro. Instead of using cherry, he used lemon. The cook switched his gaze to a young female standing at the back of the kitchen, a contempt look on the cook's face as he eyed the girl, who kneeled before speaking to Athena.

Girl, in a fearful voice: My Queen, as the boss said. I messed up the pie with a different flavor. All my apologies madam.

Athena rolled her eyes. Up you two. You, what is your name.

Girl: Crystal, madam.

Athena confidently walked over towards the girl. I hope you meant no disrespect when you messed up the pie?

Girl: Of course not!

Good. Now just make a new pie with the right ingredients. Athena began walking back to the doorway, before she left she said If I have my reading disturbed yet again, I'll have all of you removed from this palace and you will be living your lives as beggars on the streets. Athena walked out and went back to her newspaper.

What nonsense.

Rolling Red Bar
    Drago hesitated at first. Unsure of how to proceed this situation then came to a conclusion. Er, yes sir. Drago got up and hopped over the bar to where Fernando was. I think it's best to remove my hood for now. I don't think Pistolero will be coming back any soon. Also, it doesn't seem appropriate. It's also a bit humid.

Drago did more than just take off his hood. He took off his whole cloak revealing standard black men's trousers, a short sleeve jacket over a white shirt. In his right pocket was a den den mushi, in the left was some money.

Alright sir, how do I do this mixing?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  17. Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee Narrative
    Lee Thoughts
    "Lee Dialogue"

Pistolero Narrative
    "Pistolero Dialogue"
    Cazadora Narrative
    "Cazadora Dialogue"
    The Alleyway

"As you wish, sir. We'll be there soon."

Pistolero puts the Den Den Mushi back in his pocket and removes the Cigar from his mouth, blowing smoke.

...Only he didn't inhale any smoke because his bandanna was in the way, so he ended up just blowing his bandanna outwards a bit. He turns to leave the alleyway.

Center of Town
    Cazadora and Olivia had left the bar and had begun walking down the bustling street towards the Palace. As they walked, Cazadora spoke in quite an excited tone.

Cazadora: "Now, when we get to the palace, always remember that you will be in the presence of Nobility! Of Royalty! Only the finest of Dressrosa's society are allowed into my brother's company! Oh and if you address my brother, it's best to appeal to his sense of regality, so always use terms like 'Your Highness,' 'Your Grace,' 'Your Eminence..' you know, things like that! Callebro is huge on formalities, so as a newcomer and an outsider, you must absolutely never refer to him by his first name! We can stop by the Palace's Dressing Room before I present you to my brother and have our Dressers dress you up and..well.." Cazadora glances at Olivia's outfit "..Make you blend in more!! OH and that also reminds me! When you-"

Cazadora smiles and puts her hands over her heart. "My my my! It warms my heart to see such compassion! We truly are lucky to have people like you and Will in Dressrosa!"

"Looks like you and your friend have made a habit out of butting into other people's business."

Cazadora turns to see that Pistolero had caught up to them. His 15 foot form stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of the crowd of Civilians.

Pistolero raises his Cigar to his mouth and attempts to take another puff through his bandanna. He glances at Olivia while he does this. "I wonder how many wild animals you'll attempt to pet before one of them bites your hand off."

Cazadora's skin turns red as she starts visibly shaking. She looked as if steam were about to rocket out of her ears.

Cazadora: "HONESTLY, YOU DAMNED ANIMAL, WHO SAYS SOMETHING LIKE THAT!!!"

She walks over to Pistolero and begins to kick his left shin.

"MAYBE IF THERE WERE MORE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD LIKE OLIVIA, THERE WOULDN'T BE SO MANY PROBLEMS! I'D TELL YOU TO SHOVE OFF BUT I DON'T WANT YOU GOING AROUND BREAKING EVERYTHING!!"

Pistolero looks down at Cazadora with a fury that she had never seen before. He spoke with an uncharacteristic intensity: "Do not kick me again."

As Pistolero spoke, Cazadora stands in place stunned. He calms himself a bit, but speaks with a raspy conviction:

Pistolero: "If you keep kicking me, you could accidentally hurt your foot. Callebro trusts me to protect you. If I let you go back to the palace with even one hair out of place, then I will have forfeited the promise I made to him. I absolutely will not let any harm befall you under any circumstance. I won't even let you harm yourself."

Cazadora looks shocked as she hears his words. Pistolero puts his Cigar out on the skin on his wrist without flinching, and then tosses it to the ground. He turns and faces Olivia. "And you. Don't think I can't sense how strong you are. I know full well that you aren't some harmless traveler. Just know that if you try anything funny, anything at all, I will kill you faster than you can blink."

Pistolero begins walking ahead towards the palace. Cazadora's look of shock becomes one of anger and annoyance. "Honestly...Just wait until my brother hears about this!! I'll make sure that he puts you in your place, you stray dog!!"

Cazadora lets out a massive exhale. She turns and faces Olivia with a smile again. "Don't worry about Pistolero! He's just a wild beast. He won't lay a finger on you."

Cazadora begins walking again. "NOW!! There are a strict set of formalities that I will need to teach you. There are only 175 of them so don't worry! We can cover them all before we get to the palace! Lesson 1-"

A Rooftop, Right by Fernando's Bar

Lee stands high above the streets of Dressrosa on a rooftop looking down. His hood and robe flow slightly with the wind. He watches the entire exchange with Pistolero, Cazadora, and Olivia.

Olivia is your name then. I can't say that rings any bells. Whatever the case may be, as long as you're with Callebro's men, you're in danger. You shouldn't try anything risky, Pistolero is one of Callebro's Top Executives, the strongest fighters in Callebro's regime. I had hoped that he would've sent his Top Executives out of Dressrosa on some of his Underground dealings, but...The fact that Pistolero is here..

Lee reaches into his belt and ruffles through a series of folded Bounty Posters. Finding the one he was looking for, he pulls it out and unfolds it, examining it.

The picture was one taken 13 years ago. It was one of a 15 foot tall Gunslinger with two smoking Revolvers in each hand, emitting smoke. In the picture was a younger Pistolero, sat atop a small hill of dead Pirates.

Wanted: Dead or Alive
    "The Mad Zombie" Pistolero
    Bounty: 391,000,000

A long time ago, he was a Rogue Bounty Hunter who made a name for himself in the Grand Line before he was picked up by Callebro. Even though he hasn't done anything in over a decade that has caused his bounty to raise, he's still quite a well-known figure among Bounty Hunters. The rumors about him were that he couldn't feel pain. Could there be some merit to them? The way he put that Cigar out on his arm..Something isn't right with him..

Lee re-folds the poster and puts it back into his pocket.

I had hoped to avoid having to deal with any of Callebro's top executives, and if by some chance, I'm going to team up with these two, then Pistolero's presence will complicate things...I can only hope that he's the only Top Executive in Dressrosa right now...

Lee turns and looks towards Fernando's bar.

Now...I've got to talk to this guy. But I can't do it in public. I've got to get him alone. That's going to be tough though...

Turning and looking out to make sure that Pistolero, Cazadora, and Olivia were far enough away to get away with this, Lee Geppo's down to the doorway to Fernando's bar. He swings open the double Saloon doors and quickly hides his figure back under his hood and cloak. Activating his Observation Haki, his attention quickly turns towards the front of the bar.

Lee walks up behind Drago. He can feel the eyes of the entire bar on him.

I've got to make this quick. I'm not a subtle presence at all, even under this hood...

Lee speaks to Drago: "You there. I need you to come with me. I'm not here to harm you. I just need to talk to you for a bit."

Last edited: Jul 20, 2018
  18. Cpt.

Cpt. Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Rolling Red Bar

Fernando pours himself a glass of rum "Hows about you make the three of us some Sangria?" including Gloria as well. The barkeep, rather than drinking from his glass, lifts the bottle up to his mouth and takes a huge swig! It must have been a very strange and astonishing sight to see. He really down quite a bit of it!

"It's the-" BUUUUUURP " least you should know how to make if you are going to be mixin' in Dressrosa! Haaa-hahaha!" He then smashes the bottle of rum against the bar out of the blue! As the bottle shatters and the brown rum flies into the air the form of the dropletitos and sharditos begin to shift shape. As it comes and falls with a "CLANK whu whu whu whu whu whuuuM!", a bowl filled with ingredients lands on the bar and swivels around until it becomes steady in it's position. Fernando who had turned around to get a bottle of Red Dressrosan wine labeled "Garnacha" places it aside the ingredients on the table. What sat in the bowl was
    apple
    orange
    cane sugar
    ice

A small glass of rum and Garnacha wine sits beside the ingredients. Gloria applauded and Fernando gives a big bow causing his hat to fall off revealing a balding head of neatly combed over hair.

At this time Lee enters Fernando's bar confronting Drago,
    Lee: "You there. I need you to come with me. I'm not here to harm you. I just need to talk to you for a bit."

Raising up from his bow, Fernando sees the titan fishman and thinks

oh dear, he reminds me of Pistolero!

Santo Castillo - Room of Suits

Prince Paredo had finally reached the top of the stairs that led to the room of suits where his father, Rey Callebro, two other executives and several women were. Callebro was answering questions that they had.

The young man looked up to the large wooden door before him. It was beautifully carved into eight square sections to show the many types of flora and animal of the Dressrosan providence. 4 panels of vegetation on the left (Sunflower, Tomato, Cactus, Hypericum) and 4 panels of creatures on the right (Raven, Tortiose, Snake and Lion). With a sparkle in his eyes, the prince's hands found each other at the center of his heart and he began to cry as he questioned the door. "Mr. Door, Mr. Door *sniff* why must you block my way to see papa? Would you please open up for me? pausing to give the door a chance, Paredo stared at it, but of course to no avail as the door did not budge. Growing angry very quickly, the prince raises his lip toward the mahogany behemoth. "HOW!- HOW DARE YOU NOT RESPOND TO ROYALTY!?" As Paredo was about to crash straight through the wooden door, it opened for him.

On the other side one of the other executives stood, holding the door. It was a man almost the same size as Pistolero a whopping 13 feet tall! The green knight, Verdano. He had flowing long golden brown hair that tickled the back of his neck. A firm and proud expression with an extremely large brow he welcomed the Prince with his deep green eyes, "I apologize, my prince, this electric door is not functioning today" (the slaves who operated it were killed for misbehaving and more were being trained. So Paredo wasn't completely crazy in this situation after all). Verdano's light-weight tunic was fastened on over his chain mail silver armor with orange-red belts that also held his broadsword in it's sheath. An image of a fierce golden lion stood over his chest. Upon both the belts and the armor were golden embroidery and parts of his armor, such as his knee pads and gauntlets were also golden. His shield sat beside the chair of spades and his helmet was being worn by one of the women by his chair.
    [​IMG]

-----------------------------
    Executives
    There are four in addition to Callebro
    1)
    Name: Callebro
    Level: 85
    Suit: Eagle (5th suit
    )

2)
    Name: Embotara (one of the silhouettes)
    Level: 65
    Suit: Clubs

3)
    Name: Pistolero
    Level: 60
    Suit: Diamonds

4)
    Name: Pardeo
    Level: 50
    Suit: Hearts

5)
    Name: Verdano
    Level: 50
    Suit: Spades

Prison Mike likes this.
  19. Dragomir

Dragomir Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Center of Town

Olivia blushed and smiled sheepishly. I'm not sure if Drago would do the same thing though. Olivia was about to mutter a thanks when someone butted in.

Olivia looked at who spoke and her happy mood turned annoyed as she recognized who it was. Ugh, it's him again. Funny, accusing us of having a habit of butting into ppl's business when he's butting into our business.

Olivia's rage was flaring. She clenched her fist and was just about to sock him in the jaw when Cazadora broke with fury before Olivia.

Olivia was absolutely taken to see her speak with such fury. Her shock turned into happiness as she smirked. You go girl! Some ppl paused to see what all that noise was about. A few shocked murmurs as ppl saw that it was Pistolero who was being yelled at.

"Holy shit, Pistolero is being yelled out? Will he kill that woman?"

"Of course not! It's Cazadora who's doing the yelling."

"Damn, Cazadora is quite brave."

Olivia blinked as she was bit stunned at the level of intensity Pistolero. Oh man, he's not someone to me. He must the first to go.

Olivia snorted, clearly not caring about this threat from Pistolero.

Olivia watched through slit eyes as Pistolero walked off. What will I do with him?

Olivia was knocked out of her thoughts as Cazadora was talking and walking again. She hurried up to catch up to her, and listened intently.

Bar
    Drago looked behind him to see who was speaking to him. His eyes turned to suspicious ones as he saw a large hooded figure. Drago switched on his CoO to sense the man's strength. He was taken aback after sensing him.

This guy, I sensed him before, he was the guy in the alleyway. Hmm well, he's not one of Callebro's men so that's a bit of a relief. What does he want?

Alright....sir...Drago said slowly. If you shall excuse me Fernando, I have to speak to this man. Drago hopped to the other side of the counter and began to head for the entrance. He looked back and spoke to the hooded figure Let's speak outside, I assume what you want to tell me is not for all ears?

Cpt. likes this.
  20. Prison Mike

Bounty Points:
    Lee Narrative
    Lee Thoughts
    "Lee Dialogue"
    Pistolero
    Cazadora

Santo Castillo: Courtyard
    Cazadora and Olivia walk a couple dozen meters behind Pistolero through a walkway surrounded by massive bushes on both sides.

[​IMG]

As they moved through the walkway, Cazadora was finishing her recitation out all 175 of the unspoken rules of Nobility. She spoke so quickly that she seemed to be tiring herself out, but nevertheless she persisted until she reached the final rule.

Cazadora: "Now the 175th rule, and the ABSOLUTE MOST IMPORTANT of the rules...a rule you absolutely must not forget under ANY CIRCUMSTANCE..." Cazadora stops walking and grabs Olivia by both shoulders, looking intently in her eyes so as to emphasize her point. "You must not ever inquire about Callebro's daily duties and responsibilities as King. This is considered extremely rude and can ruin even the most sensational of conversations! Not even I ask my brother about the particulars that go into running a Kingdom. He has his own responsibilites, and I have mine. Remember this rule well!"

Cazadora continues walking forward, nearing the end of the Tall Bush walkway.

"Buuuuuut don't you worry! I'm sure my brother will take a liking to you. He is an extremely cordial person with the ability to spot a kind heart when he sees one! I'm sure you will do great!"

Pistolero reaches the end of the walkway and turns to his left, looking out into an opening. As Cazadora and Olivia reach him, the opening slowly becomes more and more visible until the full view of the Palace is within sight. They walk past Pistolero as Cazadora gestures out to the Courtyard.

Cazadora: "Behold!!! Santo Castillo!!!"

[​IMG]

The Courtyard bustled with life as young members of the Noble families of Dressrosa walked around and socialized with each other. The adults stood in small clusters around the Courtyard and socialized with elated smiles, exaggerated laughs, and forced physical gestures to convey their sense of prestige. Spoiled children dressed in expensive Noble garbs ran around the courtyard playing childish games as their parents ignored them. Amist this, the palace guards dressed in decorated Armor stood at attention in a ring around the entire Courtyard, with dead serious expressions their faces as they held their decorated Spears to their sides.

The entire scene was one big Social gathering of the members of the High Society in Dressrosa.

Cazadora looks at Olivia, excited: "The people that you are seeing in this courtyard are the younger members of Dressrosa's Nobility! Young adults, children, and otherwise members of each family who are not in charge! The Matriarchs and Patriarchs of these families are inside the Palace in the company of Queen Athena most of the time, but nevertheless, consider this your first lesson in how to blend in with the Dressrosa's most Prestigious members! I know I've given you a lot to remember, so when in doubt, just keep quiet, smile, and let me do all of the talking!"

Pistolero steps forward and addresses Cazadora without looking at her. "We don't have time to screw around Cazadora. I've spoken to Callebro and he wants both of us to join him as soon as possible." Pistolero looks at Olivia. "Don't worry about dressing her up. We're going straight to the Room of Suits." Pistolero turns forward and begins to walk through the crowd. The members of the High Society judgmentally gaze at the massive Gunslinger as he steps through him, but ultimately turn back towards each other and continue their conversations.

Cazadora folds her arms with an angry expression. "Hmph!!!! Well, only because Callebro says so!! Come Olivia!"

Cazadora's smile returns as she and Olivia begin walking through the Courtyard.

As Cazadora and Olivia through the crowd, a beautiful young woman with shoulder-length black hair in an Emerald dress cuts Cazadora off: "Cazadora!! It's lovely to see you!!"

Cazadora stops walking and speaks with excitement: "Esmeralda!! Oh my goodness it's been so long!! How are you?? How is your mother??"

As Cazadora and Esmeralda exchange greeting cheek kisses, another beautiful woman with long Ruby hair in a Golden dress intercepts Cazadora from the side: "Cazadora!! I haven't seen you in an eternity!! It must have been DAYS since we have last spoken!!"

Cazadora's excitement somehow escalates: "Zafira!!! Oh my, it's so wonderful to see you both!! I will come back out here in a few minutes so that we can catch up! I'm on important business for the King right now, but don't go anywhere!"

This process repeats with several other members of High Society as Cazadora and Olivia, slowly, make their way through the Courtyard. It was as if prominent members of every single family knew Cazadora on an extremely personal level.

Cazadora finally finishes addressing the final crowd to cut her off as she and Olivia finally make their ways into the Palace.
    Pistolero stands in the hallway leaning against a massive Pillar with his arms crossed. He looks at Olivia, snorts, and then turns forward to begin walking down a massive hallway.

Cazadora: "Welcome to the Palace, Olivia! I do hope this lifestyle will suit you. This can all feel overwhelming but don't worry! I'm sure you'll fit right in!!"

Cazadora and Olivia follow Pistolero through the massive main Hallway of the Santo Castillo for a few minutes before they finally reach a massive door decorated in Dressrosan animals and vegetation.

Cazadora turns to Olivia, excited: "This is it!!!"

Pistolero walks up to the door and stands in place for a moment. He eyes it up and down in a state of confusion, as if he were waiting on it to open on it's own. He silently grunts to himself in annoyance as he outstretches his right arm and touches the door. Pistolero pushes the door open with an unexpected amount of aggression, sending the door flying open and causing it to slam loudly into the wall on the other side, causing a massive boom that echoed throughout the massive Hallway as well as the Room of Suits and causing Cazadora to jump back in shock.

After a moment of confusion, Cazadora silently steps forward, giving Pistolero a look of annoyance before turning to address the residents of the room in front of her and donning one of her trademark massive smiles.

Cazadora: "BROTHER CALLEBRO!! HERE WE ARE!!"

In Fernando's Bar
    Lee can feel the eyes of the residents of the bar focussed intently on him. He can hear a few of their mutters:

"As if that isn't the most suspicious thing I've seen in this bar all day..."

"First Pistolero goes nuts, now this?? What is even happening today?"

"Somebody should really talk to Fernando about getting some kind of bouncer or something..This guy looks like he's hear to cause trouble.."

Lee feels a bead of sweat run down the back of his neck.

Shit...I don't like this at all.. I'm used to people making remarks about me when I walk by them, but feeling all this attention on me when I'm trying to maintain a low profile is something else entirely...

Lee turns and looks towards the entrance to Fernando's to see that the outsider was standing by the door waiting for him.

Y-yeah...Good idea..

Lee walks over to Drago and speaks as he walks by him and through the Saloon doors.

"Follow me. And don't worry, I have a feeling that you and I have similar goals here."

Lee leads Drago into the alleyway behind the bar.

Okay...now I've got to do this quickly, or any prying eyes might be able to keep track of us.

Lee faces Drago and speaks from under his hood:

"No matter what happens here, trust me and don't resist. I won't harm you, and we need to make sure that nobody is watching us..."

Lee's huge chain wrapped glistening black arms shoot forward from his cloak and grab Drago by his cloak at his shoulders. Lee slams his feet into the ground ten times in a single instant, combining his Soru and Geppo to cause he and Drago to vanish into a blur and fly into the sky. Holding tight onto Drago, Lee kicks through the sky towards the tall building that he had been standing on earlier. He and Drago land onto the roof, and Lee keeps hold of Drago's cloak to ensure that Drago won't lose his balance from slowing out of Soru.

As they slow down Lee releases his grip on Drago, he activates his Observation Haki to ensure that nobody was lurking on nearby rooftops to over-hear their conversation.

We should be safe here..There's nobody within earshot of us now.

Lee gives Drago no time to protest about what just happened before speaking:

"We'll be safe here. I apologize for the theatrics but the party in control of Dressrosa has eyes and ears everywhere, and I'm assuming that, like me, you're somebody who values his privacy. Now there are things that I need to know about you. Whatever information you give me, in fairness, I will give back to you about myself. So tell me: Who are you and what are your intentions here on Dressrosa?"

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice