Light Novel Series To Aru Majutsu no Index

Discussion in 'Manga Library' started by Riley Escobar, Mar 16, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG] http://*************/Uploads/Etc/9-9-2011/33628421--1-.jpg
    Other name: A Certain Magical Index; To Aru Majutsu No Kinsho Mokuroku; Toaru Majutsu No Kinsho Mokuroku; To Aru Majutsu No Index

Genres: Fantasy, Manga, Shounen, Supernatural

Author: Kamachi Kazuma

Artist: Kogino Chuuya

Batoto' s Description:

KissManga's Description:

Read the Manga Here:

Batoto
    KissManga

The Manga follows the Light Novel Directly which can be read here:

Baka-Tsuki

The following are side stories:

To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (Batoto)
    To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (KissManga)

To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator (Batoto)
    To Aru Kagaku no Accelerator (KissManga)

2. Mac

Mac

Bounty Points:
    I love this light novel <3 Manga is ok but it could've been a lot better. Wish the anime focused less on the humorous parts since it can get stale.

I don't particularly like Toma (the main character) that much since there's nothing really that stands out about him. He also gets on my nerves in the anime because they basically introduce him as the main character, focuses a few episodes on him, completely forgets about him, and has to rapidly "develop" him.

Favourite character is definitely Accelerator. Not just because he's badass as f*ck (and I do admit that he's somewhat loli controlled) but because of the development he gets (again, read the light novel).

Critic for this series is that although the concept is good (what happens when magic and science collide?), the magic portion is never really expanded on while the science part has most of the focus.

Plot in the light novel and manga is pretty good. Anime sort of strayed from the original concept a bit ( and they didn't animate the good parts :c ). There are some parts/concepts where I wished more was explained, but all in all, the plot is solid.

Basically for me,
    Light Novel - 9/10
    Manga - 8/10
    Anime - 6.5/10

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice