1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

There's Something About Monet (Nakama Theory)

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Syphin, Feb 13, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    Why didn't Lucci tell Spandam that he heard the blast door to the secret passage way get destroyed right away? Why do villains do anything that would allow the heroes to escape/become an issue? Because the protagonists have to win. As far as Monet knew Law was their priority. Chopper wasn't that big a threat, and there is no indication that she knew it was Chopper anyways. She just heard a sound.

Deleted member 10103 likes this.
  2. Nero

Nero

Bounty Points:
    I think lucci did tell him that it was one of the pirates destroying the steel door.What lucci didn't tell was when he noticed chimney following him.If chimney was folowing him it meant that she could tell the pirates how to get to robin.Lucci did want to face Luffy right?He almost looked happy to hear the door broken.If he told spandan then he would order him to kill her.That would mean Lucci won't get to kill luffy.but very well..Just looked suspicious.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2015
  3. silver hawk pirate

silver hawk pirate

Bounty Points:
    Doffy doesn't really care much about his family.

it really does since most of his abilities shows his hands infront.

it does when he needs to find something useful to gain their trust on aoikiji
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 21, 2015, Original Post Date: Dec 21, 2015 ---
    no, monet notices chopper running because she threw the note. if law used room his hands would've been infront. monet wasn't shown with vergo and caesar until after the note was thrown. law really had idea that chopper was in here .

4. Ranjit

Ranjit Roger Big Mom Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    He does. Haven't you seen the scene where he has his last talk with Vergo? He definitely cares abput them.
    The position of his hands doesn't matter, he can use his abilities anytime as long as he has enough space. He only has his hands in front of him because that's how a normal human being would do it.

HOLY ONE and MonkeyDVaxen like this.
  5. silver hawk pirate

silver hawk pirate

Bounty Points:
    he only cares about the executives he hung out with as a child. vergo was one of the 4 executives he cared for.

and yet in other situations he didn't even use his hands in the back.

Deleted member 10103 likes this.
  6. Greeen

Greeen

Bounty Points:

But he definitely could and we know this because he set it up so that his cuff's were not made of Sea Stone with plans to use his power while cuffed

7. Deleted member 10103

Deleted member 10103 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Definitely agree with everything you said.

HOLY ONE and MonkeyDVaxen like this.
  8. silver hawk pirate

silver hawk pirate

Bounty Points:
    only the untying trick. he just needed to make sure he got the upperhand on caesar.

9. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    You can't untie handcuffs. He most likely used his powers(behind his back) to uncuff himself. I don't remember that part clearly but I'm most certain he didn't have a key.

Ranjit likes this.
  10. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    He melted them he said. Law is OP as fuck.

11. MonkeyDVaxen

MonkeyDVaxen

Bounty Points:
    Holy sh*t lol:DD That's OP-OP fruit for you :D:smuggrin:

12. Jay159

Jay159

Bounty Points:
    law specificaly said he can undo them with his powers. and in dresrosa when he switched with the body double while doflamingo was shooting him he didn't do any motions what so ever

13. silver hawk pirate

silver hawk pirate

Bounty Points:
    he used his hand in the front side. he can melt the chains around his hands but can't use room

14. Jay159

Jay159

Bounty Points:
    he used his powers without moveing. he doesn't need his hands. and where are you getting this he melted them noonsense?

15. TheConqueror

TheConqueror

Bounty Points:
    In the translation bro. Law said he melted the chains.

16. Jay159

Jay159

Bounty Points:
    Well it's been forever since monet "died" she hasn't been mentioned and one piece is entering end game it's safe to say she ain't coming back who knows mabel well see her in a cover page but I'm not holding out much hope

17. Shadowlogia

Shadowlogia Big Mom

Bounty Points:
    Right, It's bad to keep talking about dead people. She won't be coming back,no matter how cute/pretty/sexy/Favorited she is, in OP who died will always dead.like Ace..

18. SethDark

SethDark

Bounty Points:
    By the way, why people are so crazy about Monet? To be honest I don't like her, and I don't know what pepole see in her. I don't think she's pretty, her power are just "meh", but from time to time, I see people discuss about her, mostly in new nakama way.

19. Ahri

Ahri

Bounty Points:
    Oda rarely ever kills people in One Piece unless it effects the story, like white beard and ace and the flash backs. whitebeard and ace at the mid arc died so that the story can progress to a even different era. like the timeskip that happend to luffy. And noticed how normally everyones flash back there is death?

And there is litearlly so many different ways oda can come up with her coming back. And one of the biggest evidence I have found to how doflamingo tricked Monet's loyalty in becoming a Pirate King is he lied. Before Monet pushed the button her though said "I knw you are going to become a Pirate king" but then when we get to the dressrosa arc and bellamy questioned what doflamingos or wateve plan was. Doflamingo said "anything is fine by me as long as I can destroy the world". So he had like no intention of being a pirate while hes been living in Dressrosa for exactly how many years?
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 26, 2016 ---
    Well thats your "opinion, I myself personally find her to be the hottest, with great skin colour, body shape, and cute. And her powers had a lot of potential, while she a female logia type fruit user

And a snow harpy that oda comes up with is a reference to what I have seen but I don't actucally know what its called

20. Shanks3

Shanks3

Bounty Points:
    Oh for Gods sakes!!! this theory needs to please die a quick death

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice