Info The World Journal

Discussion in 'One Piece Role Play' started by Cpt., May 20, 2018.

Share This Page

1. Cpt.

Cpt. Insterstella Ranger Wanted

Bounty Points:
    ONLY @Cpt. should post here for News or @Portgas D. Xatch for Advice Column or @Frayz for Small Talk

[​IMG]

EVERYONE POST A PICTURE in a pm or gen chat or your bio and tag @Cpt. OF YOUR CHARACTER IF YOU WANT AN IMAGE OF THEM TO BE IN THE WORLD JOURNAL!

and tell your teammates that I didn't tag!
    -----------------------------------------------------

if you can't draw and want a drawing ask
    @Arcana @joby @Fanboy sins (or anyone else who is an artist)
    ------------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Apr 24, 2019
  2. Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    THE WORLD JOURNAL ISSUE #601
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Big Guns To Watch Out For:
    The Notorious Silver Hair Giant Prepares For Assault!

Rumors say that the murderous giant, Larsi (previous bounty of 300 million) has been enlisting crew members around the blue seas to begin an assault on the Grand Line. Silver Hair recently destroyed the Kingdom of Thelvan on his way out of the New World using the Gura Gura no Mi. He stole their vast treasure and when Vice Admiral Ronse was sent to capture him, his battleship was destroyed by the giant, leaving the poor Marines stranded in the ocean for days!

Eye witnesses have confirmed several pirates pledging themselves under the giant all around the world. The most notable criminal to join Larsi is "Jetstream" Minuano, a samurai from Wano Kuni who stole "Murasama", a powerful sword from his own country! The other criminals include a white haired, dark skinned swordsman named Drago. A navigator named Eve. A marksman donned in Wano Kuni armor named Crack Shot Strawhatter. And the self proclaimed "War God" Yamamoto who has long black hair and a bandaged body.

Fearing the allegiance the World Government has issued bounties on each of them and a new one for Larsi!

Super Rookies Make Themselves Known to The World!

Citizens of the world I am sorry to say we have more scoundrels to watch out for than just Silver Hair. Two new strong pirate captains have revealed themselves.

In the Grand Line Marines report the forming of "The Everything Pirates" sporting a black and white skulled jolly roger as their banner. Leading them is a devilish mink named Jobymamushi who is said to be made of rubber and is unaffected by bullets! Eye witness fisherman say they heard the mink screaming about anarchy while they were bringing in their daily hauls. Along with Joby five other strange looking individuals were seen. A zombie monkey made completely out of bones, named Xatch. An extremely shiney okama giant, Kiki. A green spiky fishmen with a very loud demeaner, Lepi. A mysterious cloaked man and a skinny old confused looking scientist, Professor Dondingo.

The other crew calls themselves "The Backyard Pirates". They are so new that they do not even have a jolly roger yet, but that doesn't reflect their strength or their insanity! Coming from the West Blue the leader, Acaremus Weapon says that he values peace, respect and compassion, but attacked a Marine Rear Admiral Yukimura and the troops that were patrolling the town. Yukimura said that Weapon was "a powerful swordsman who wielded a claymore and had swordsmanship that rivaled his own"! Under Weapon there are four confirmed individuals. A sharp toothed, barefooted swordsman named Dagon. A female giant that was reported to be crying while attacking the Marine Troops named Ran. And a powerful marksman named Number X.
    The World Government is offering large rewards to anyone who can bring these criminals to justice!

Story of Jade: Innocence is not lost!

In the treacherous seas looming with impending life threatening danger, there is still some innocence left. Jade Belle, 20, is the new warrant officer for the Revolutionary army and a keen follower of "Innocent Justice" as she believes seeing things through her own eyes and making her own judgment even if they are considered “evil” by others. Is she naive? That’s what you are thinking. But you will have to re-think after you hear this.

Jade was a Marine before she joined this infamous group. Yes folks! A Marine! As high ranking as the rank of a Commodore, she has done her part in protecting the peace and calm of innocent souls. This little Tontatta who is not taller than 10 cm but has a heart of gold, inherits the will of her father Henry Belle who died saving her from being captured by a pirate group. His dying words were “There is bad in the world, but anyone can be good too” which forms the core of her vision. Being born as a Tontatta in the Island of Dressrosa, Jade has seen many ups and downs, from racial discrimination, being captured by pirates to be sold in Auction Houses and helplessly seeing her comrades die before her tiny eyes. Yet, she has persistently persevered to see the good inside people instead of judging them outright. This was not an easy task! She has been mocked and criticized for it but she is a fighter! Working in the Marines was in fact the eye opener for her as she uncovered shady affairs swept under the radar like a list of Slaves and Auction prices, including her own race! That’s true, folks! She has discovered these shameful documents during her term of service which made her question this organization as the pinnacle of law and order in the society. Subsequently, she resigned from her position and showed interest in the cause of the Revolutionaries and seeks to use this path to fulfill her goals.

The Revolutionary Group! An Odd Mix of Identities.

The Revolutionary Army is in full sail for this grand opening. They are not far from the competition and pack some power houses of their own. Let’s take a look:

We have two new Warrant Officers.

For starters, we have Jade Belle, an ardent follower in "Innocent Justice". Carrying a sword, much bigger than her own size, she uses the famous “Flowering Sword” style. She will slice you up before you know it!

The second promotion that we have is Kellan who will be sharing the same rank and power as Jade Belle as the other Warrant Officer. Unlike his colleague, he’s an astonishingly gigantic human with a height of 15 ft, known for this epithet of ‘Fallen Angel”. Rumor says he has beaten a Celestial Dragon in his youth. Kellan is also a swordsman specializing in not one but two swords. Watch out folks!

Among the other new recruits, we have the red-headed teen Ross and the mysterious Suterusu who are both assigned to Kellan’s division and will be aiding their seniors whip up some major storm in the seas. One of them even carries a metal bat which is quite unusual in a world filled with Devil Fruits and swords but we will have to wait and see if that will be enough.

Of course since these revolutionaries are opposing the World Government there are rewards issued to anyone who brings them to justice!

An Interview With Some Of Our Heroes!
    Ein
    [​IMG]
    Lee
    [​IMG]
    This week we got the chance to interview some of our very own heroes! Yes that's right, the Marines that were recently promoted gave us their thoughts on their recent promotions!

Ein, leader of the 159th Branch @Problematic
    "There's no doubt that this will end poorly. I've seen it with my own eye." There's a short pause here. "Eyes. I've seen it with my own eyes. Nothing good will come of this. People will die. It could be me. It could be other people. It could be hundreds of others. But..." There's an audible, languished sigh from her. "...fate is inescapable and I'm prepared to play my part in it."

"If you see me. If you see my ship. If you see anyone or anything associated with me at all... I suggest you give us a wide berth. You won't be pleased with the consequences if you get too close."

Lee, leader of the 169th Branch @Major Lee Hung
    "It's not me that the Navy has faith in. It's my Justice, and my will to see it through. This is just a stepping stone for me, the beginning of something greater.

My men and I are the dominant power on the Seas right now. We will make the world into a safer place, where innocent people won't have to lie awake in fear of scum who do as they please. Mark my words, we will punish Evil without exception."

Bounties
    Pictures: Twin Peaks - Bounties on two seperate posts

Price For A Head By Order
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Silver Hair, Larsi (@Larsi): 590,400,000

Jade The Betrayer (@Ziosa): 240,000,000

Jobymamushi (@joby): 184,950,000

Fallen Angel, Kellan (@Beerbottle): 150,000,000

Slow Dance, Weapon (@Mirror D. Roogy): 135,000,000

Barebones, Xatch (@Portgas D. Xatch): 107,350,000

Tainted Crown, Young Blood Emily (Backyard NPC): 100,000,000

Weeping Maiden, Ran (@Charlotte Pepper): 84,254,040

Princess, Kiki(@Smileyman): 81,500,000

Very, Lepi (@Chris Mic): 80,080,000

Jetstream, Minuano (@Enryu): 78,030,000

Swollterusu(@Suterusu): 74,100,000

Ripper, Dagon (@Handsome): 71,007,000

Hyper Red, Ross (@Kagura): 65,000,000

The Ninth Disciple of Olbart, Harlo Jeremiah (Backyard NPC): 50,000,000

Charlie Five, Soda Charles (Backyard NPC): 50,000,000

Crack Shot, Strawhatter (@StrawHatter): 46,260,000

Eve (@Sallucion): 42,120,000

Wallslinger $ (@God_Usopun): 39,088,000

Black Dragon, Drago (@Dragomir): 37,500,000

C.P.T. #01 (@Cpt.): 22,000,000

War God, Yamamoto (@Guan_Yu): 2,490,000

Prof. Dondigo (@Don Smitheroni): 1,250,000

One Final Reminder

And we've been asked again to remind you to stay on the lookout for a certain individual!
    [​IMG]

That’s all we have for now folks. We will come back later with more juicy updates.

--------------------------------------------------

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
    Riley Escobar, Oreki, Dabit and 16 others like this.
  3. Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    THE WORLD JOURNAL ISSUE #602

From the sandy deserts of Arabasta!

The heart of the desert Arabasta is currently going through a huge crisis! This is the third year that the country hasn’t received a single drop of rain. Well most of the country, not including the capital of Alubarna. The people are in misery and praying for some miracle to get rid of this intense drought which is impacting their daily life. The King of the country, Nefertari Cobra-sama has remained silent when we asked about the situation and we were told by the royal guard that he is going through a mental turmoil for which he won’t be able to see us anymore. Is this because of genuine worry towards the welfare of his country or is there some other reason involved? We hope the king takes some steps soon as there is a widespread unrest among the subjects, some even doubting his worthiness as a King.
    Nevertheless we did try to get a gift for our readers – A double sized poster of our beloved Princess Vivi, but to our disappointment her maids informed us that she was sick. We hope for a speedy recovery for our lovely Princess!
    When the royal family is unavailable to help its subjects, there is still one guardian angel left to save grace. Sir Crocodile, the royal shichibukai has yet again brilliantly displayed his capabilities by taking down a notorious pirate named Puppu who tried to pillage the capital city.
    During our visit in the kingdom, we also spotted a ship hosting the flag of the Silver Hair pirates lead by the infamous giant, Silver Hair Larsi himself with a bounty of 590.400.000! That’s a great number! As we didn’t believe he was interested in the perfumes obviously, we decided to take a closer look. The pirate crew comprises of 8 members including the giant himself. However we only spotted the giant along with his trusted first mate, Minuano-san on the ship stationed near the capital. As for the other crewmates, there were various reports of spotting them separately in western and eastern blocks. Undoubtedly the giant is up to some funny business.

Drought, general unrest, king’s reluctance, Princess’s sickness, appearance of the Silver Hair Pirates – Arabasta is definitely taking the entire spotlight for now.

Everything Lost? A ship that shot up.
    As we were following the peculiar pirate group calling themselves as the Everything Pirates, we witnessed a horrifying sight that shook us to the core. It might be a great relief for the rest of the world knowing that Jobymamushi, the pirate who recently earned a huge bounty of 184.950.000 is dead along with the rest of the crew mates but after spectating the sight with our very own eyes, we couldn’t help but feel sorry for the crew.
    The Ship left from Twin Peaks and after a long and tiring journey made its way to the island of Jaya. But surprisingly, they didn’t dock their ship and instead stopped midway in the ocean. Maintaining a sufficient distance we stayed in our positions not letting them out of our sight for one moment. You won’t believe what we saw next! Just from underneath the Free and Easy, a huge pillar of water came out like a raging monster having his sleep disturbed, and pushed the ship upwards! The pressure was so strong that we couldn’t even blink. It seems Mother nature has taken a stand to wipe off evil. Hey Hey, but isn't that the job of the Marines? But we are sure, they don't complain. The poor ship was thrown away by the force of the water and we are yet to locate its remaining.

A group of hooded figures.
    Earlier this week there was a sighting of a huge number of Revolutionary officers in Twin Peaks Lighthouse. Reports say that the ships started arriving from the early morning. We have been able to identify some of the faces and surprisingly the high rankers Jade and Kellan are part of the gathering. Now minna-san this is highly unusual for this clandestine group to hold such meetings on Islands that attracts a lot of attention, Twin Peaks one of them as it is the very gateway to the Grand Line. Of course their meeting was foiled with the arrival of a couple of pirate groups as they sailed off together shortly after. There have been sightings of Revo officers making inter ship jumps in the middle of the sea. Their destination seems to be Cactus Island. We wonder what their goal could be in this specific island known for showing their hospitality.

Backyard Pirates. Stirring trouble?
    The captain of the Backyard pirates, Arcameus Weapon had landed himself in quite a pickle! After moments of setting foot on Cactus Island, he and his crew seem to be targeted by the citizens… with PITCHFORKS! We wonder what could be the reason for such peculiar behavior. As usual, the pirates were greeted by the warm and welcoming people and treated like guests with everything they had to offer. Yet, Weapon seemed to be having a heated conversation with the Mayor, Igarappoi himself. It seems he showed his true face for the criminal he is and thus making the mayor concerned about the safety of the citizens and that is what led to the whole Island take up arms against them. Among the Backyard pirates, other notable members include Dagon and Charles.

~~~✿~~~

The Navy makes its move!

But “oh no!” You might be saying to yourself..”with all this Pirate and Revolutionary Action, who will possibly keep us civilians safe?!” But rest assured! The Navy is as determined as ever to bring these law-breakers to Justice! In particular, they’ve had two promising new branches formed, under the Commands of Rear Admiral Lee and Commander Einhardt! We were able to get you the exclusive on these two last time, but we had no idea that they would be already leaving such a major impression! These two branches are sure to strike fear in the hearts of criminals everywhere!

169th Across the East Blue!
    For those of you who haven’t heard of Shells Town, it’s a quiet little island in East Blue under the command of the Navy Captain Axe-Hand Morgan. This past week, Shells Town was sent into an excited frenzy! The locals of the island can’t stop talking about Rear Admiral Lee and his branch of super-Marines! Apparently, the newly enstalled Rear Admiral publicly threatened the local Captain Morgan! We went undercover for the exclusive scoop:

**All citizens that we privately interviewed asked that their identities be kept anonymous**

Citizen 1: “Oi, yeah, I saw it from my window. That huge Monster lifted Captain Morgan clear off the ground and threatened him to his face. Morgan looked like a scolded puppy after that. He shoulda done a lot more than threaten, if you ask me...”

Citizen 2: “Yep it’s true! These Marines are all monsters! I was watching them from my window and I saw one of them fall from the sky, hit the ground like a cannonball, and get up like it was nothing...they’re freaks I tell you!”

Citizen 3: “Yeah...the Fishman almost tore the Captain to shreds, and one of his men also almost assaulted Morgan’s son.... But you shouldn’t be asking all these questions around here...” **the Interview was interrupted by his son coming in and crying** “Oi son!! For the last time, there’s no such thing as a Rear Admiral Lee action figure!! If you ask again, you’re grounded for life!!”

By the time we reached Shells Town, the 169th Fleet has already set out to Sea. Looks like their hard work isn't done yet! We were unable to reach any of the 169th Marines for comment, but one thing is certain: they left a huge impression on Shells Town!! Asking the townsfolk, Rear Admiral Lee and one of his lower ranking friend had apparently already set out to fight the great terror of the East Blue, Fleet Admiral Don Krieg! Mina-san, let's wish our heroes luck!

The East Blue has also been freed from dastardly pirate, "Iron Mace" Alvida this week as Commodore Vulpes was sent by Rear Admiral Lee to clear out her base. He tactfully arrived in the middle of a battle that the Pirates were having and swiftly eliminated the evil pirates. How lucky we are that we have such strong Marines to depend on!

More on their story as it develops.

The 159th Branch: All Hail the Queen of the Marines!
    If you thought the story on Shells Town was exciting, you’re in for a huge treat! The 159th branch under Commander Einhardt recently landed at Las Camp, and had set sail for the West Blue! While they didn’t make as much of a splash as the 169th, rumors report that some of the locals found themselves enchanted by Einhardt!

Citizen 1: “Oi yeah, she’s a woman of such legendary beauty that it seems even the beasts themselves fall in love with her! She’s already managed to tame a White Wolf with her beauty!”

Citizen 2: “Yeah it’s true, I saw her with my own eyes! When I was watching her through binoculars-oh, uh” **He stops to clear his throat** “I mean, when my neighbor was watching her through binoculars, he couldn’t believe her staggering beauty! It’s no wonder all those Marines follow her lead!”

And that’s not all! Our inside sources have confirmed that Einhardt is in fact in possession of the 1 in a million ability: Conqueror’s Haki! For those of you that don’t know, this is an ability said only to be possessed by those destined to rule! There’s no doubt about it, this means Einhardt is the woman destined to become the Queen of the Navy!! Even though such a rank doesn’t exist yet, we’re sure that the higher ups will get right on that!

That’s all on the Navy for now! Sleep soundly citizens, and we’ll be sure to brief you on the most explosive info again next issue!

[​IMG]
    Black Arm, Zephyr (Grand Line): 600,000,000

-------------------

Hawk-Eye, Mihawk (Grand Line): Frozen

Patrick Redfield (New World): 500,000,000

Orconna (New World): 500,000,000

Nekomamushi of the Moon (New World): 500,000,000

Inuarashi of the Sun (New World): 500,000,000

Pedro of the Treetops (New World): 382,000,000

Satagano (New World): 350,000,000

Heavenly Yaksha, Doflomingo (New World): 340,000,000

Gekko Moriah (Grand Line): 320,000,000

Koala (West Blue): 300,000,000

Ain (Grand Line): 300,000,000

Tyrant, Kuma (Grand Line): 296,000,000

Binz (Grand Line): 265,000,000

-------------------

Sea Knight, Jinbe (New World): 250,000,000

Pig Tail, Abdullah (New World): 250,000,000

Loose Jaw, Jeet (New World): 250,000,000

Hundredth Dan, Hack (West Blue): 250,000,000

Dollet (New World): 200,000,000

Jean the Bandit (New World): 200,000,000

Calico, Yorki (West Blue): 200,000,000

Mad Treasure (West Blue): 150,000,000

Brownbeard (New World): 150,000,000

Slow Dance, Weapon (@Mirror D. Roogy): 135,000,000

-------------------

Dorry the Blue Ogre (Grand Line): 100,000,000

Brogy the Red Ogre (Grand Line): 100,000,000

Musashi (Silver Hair NPC): 100,000,000

Weeping Maiden, Ran (@Charlotte Pepper): 84,254,040

Sir Crocodile (Grand Line): 81,000,000

Pirate Empress, Boa Hancock (Grand Line): 80,000,000

Ripper, Dagon (@Handsome): 71,007,000

Sonny Bonnano (North Blue): 60,000,000

Michael Colombo (North Blue): 60,000,000

Fredo Gambino (North Blue): 60,000,000

Connie Genovese (North Blue): 60,000,000

Tom Lucchese (North Blue): 60,000,000

Bellamy the Hyena (North Blue): 55,000,000

-------------------

Diez Barrels (North Blue): 50,000,000

Gatsu (Everything Pirate NPC): 50,000,000

Koujiro (Silver Hair NPC): 50,000,000

Executioner, Roshio (Grand Line): 42,000,000

Big Knife, Sarkies (North Blue): 38,000,000

Sonar King, Shoujou (Grand Line): 36,000,000

Crescent Moon, Mikazuki (North Blue): 36,000,000

Rice Bowl, Okome (Grand Line): 35,000,000

Bear King (West Blue): 35,000,000

Old Man Schneider (North Blue): 37,000,000

Gang Leader. Agotogi (North Blue): 35,000,000

-------------------

Honey Queen (West Blue): 25,000,000

Casca (Everything Pirate NPC): 25,000,000

El Drago (South Blue): 25,000,000

Salvage King, Masira (Grand Line): 23,000,000

ONLY ALIVE ~ C.P.T. #01 (@Cpt.): 22,000,000 ~ ONLY ALIVE

Vincent Mancini (North Blue): 20,000,000

Willi Cicci (North Blue): 20,000,000

Joey Zasa (North Blue): 20,000,000

Peter Clemenza (North Blue): 20,000,000

Salvatore Tessio (North Blue): 20,000,000

Saw Tooth, Alrong (East Blue): 20,000,000

Crab Hand, Gyro (South Blue): 20,000,000

Foul Play, Krieg (East Blue): 17,000,000

Kuro of a Hundred Plans (East Blue): 16,000,000

Buggy The Clown (East Blue): 15,000,000

-------------------

Flintlock, Bluejam (East Blue): 10,000,000

One-Two, Jango (East Blue): 9,000,000

Mountain Bandit, Higuma (East Blue): 8,000,000

Iron Mace, Alvida (East Blue): 5,000,000

------------------------------------------------------------

Since there are no actual pictures of any of these events it would be great if someone could draw an image per paper! Contact me if you are interested!​

4. Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    THE WORLD JOURNAL ISSUE #603
    169th Across the East Blue - Part 2!
    The poor people of Orange Town had sought to create a new place to live after their previous homes were destroyed by pirates. That is how this lovely modern place came to be! But this was not to last as the horrible Pirate gang leader, Buggy D Clown recently stole the town away from the people. But let us rejoice now!

Marine heroes @Capt_NakedPanda , @Frayzah , and @Emperor Cross were able to free the town from Buggy's grasp! We were even lucky enough to get an interview with these proud warriors of justice! Here is what they had to say:

Reo: "Ahm Ahm... As you can see from the destruction around, this was not a peaceful mission and we were forced to act in force by the pirates' brutality to prevent further casualties..."

Frayzah: "I advise you reporters to listen very carefully because I won't repeat myself. My name is Jimmy Frayzah. Former vigilante, current Marine Captain.

Our team from the 169th Branch was sent here to engage some wack-jobs with a circus fetish, The Buggy Pirates. Led by Commodore Reo and also including Captain Hassan here, our team was successful and the pirates were on the receiving end of the True Justice that they deserve. The pirate known as Cabaji The Acrobat met his fate by my swords when he resisted capture and judging by the fact that they are standing beside me right now and not dead, Heheheh, my comrades were also triumphant in their encounters. Anything you wish to add Captain Hassan?”

Shaarib: "GRRRRRR !"

Such fierce justice! It is great to have strong men protecting us! There was more to say from, Reo, the highest ranking marine.

Reo: "Marines are not trained in public speaking! They are trained to fight and protect you and everybody from harm! Because they did their work the whole Buggy pirate crew is dead and gone for good. However, we were forced to use extreme measure to do our job. Talking about that, we didn't do our job perfectly... It took us so long until we come and help this town even though there were countless request for help. Furthermore, we couldn't protect everybody from the evil hands of the pirates and people fell victims to Buggy's brutality. For that we apologize and ask to forgive us if you find a way to do so in your hearths.

Offering these excuses and showing you the destruction level caused by pirates, I vow to stop this madness called piracy! I promise every single victim of piracy and those who live in fear of piracy, I will find One Piece and destroy it to put an end to this insanity called the Pirate Era and start the Great Era of Peace! Thank you for your time..."

Wow! You heard it here first folks! The 169th will end the era of Piracy!

Utter Chaos!!! Don Krieg’s Pirate Fleet Annihilated!
    Well folks, do we have a story for you!! Last week we brought you the inside scoop on Rear Admiral Lee of the 169th Navy Branch! @Major Lee Hung and his Marines has left an incredible impression on the people of Shells’ Town, but we had no idea things were going to get this crazy!!

We were following the Rear Admiral our to Sea when a sudden harsh wind caught our sails and we lost sight of the Marine ship. We tried desperately to catch up to them again, but the wind had taken us too far away.

Just when we were about to give up hope of getting an interview with the Rear Admiral, we started hearing what sounded like cannonfire in the distance. We followed the noises until we saw huge clouds of smoke...

By the time we reached the scene, it was complete and utter chaos! Sinking ships in every direction! The Sea was littered with debris and flames! The sky blackened with smoke! It was as if we had just missed a great battle!

Among the chaos we saw a Navy ship still floating, so we sailed over to it to get the scoop! The ship is one of many belonging to @Rorouni Zoro G-169, called “The Keshia-Tai.”
    The Marines there wouldn’t tell us why they hadn’t left the scene with Lee, but we did get some interesting pieces of information.

Marine: “I’m not sure we should be talking to you, but...what you’re seeing in the ocean is what’s left of Don Krieg’s Pirate Fleet. We destroyed the entire thing.”

Interviewer: What??? Are you serious??? So you’ve captured Don Krieg?!

Marine: “....The Krieg Armada won’t trouble the Seas of the East Blue anymore. Citizens of the East Blue can rest a bit easier now.”

That’s right folks! Rear Admiral Lee and his Marines have destroyed the biggest Pirate Fleet of the East Blue!!

And that’s not all, we managed to cone across a Pirate straggler floating among the debris! We gave him a ride to the Kesshi-Tai where he was taken into custody, rest assured. But we managed learn something even more interesting from him!

Pirate: “It was supposed to be easy. We got a tip that some Navy Rear Admiral was coming for us, so Krieg has all 48 of our ships sail out to meet him. When we found him, we were even more excited when we saw that they had only brought 2 ships. ‘This is going to be a walk in the park,’ we thought...”

Interviewer: And then? What happened?

Pirate: “The Ocean itself turned against us....a humongous Whirlpool destroyed half of our fleet, and then the other half just started...sinking...randomly...”

Interviewer: What??? How is that possible??

Pirate: “I don’t know. But then I saw him..the Fishman jumped onto our ship and fought us all by himself. He was too strong, we couldn’t do anything against him...I jumped off the ship. I wasn’t about to lose my life over this. That Fishman is a Monster...”

You heard right, even the Ocean itself bends to Rear Admiral Lee’s will!! The entire Don Krieg Pirate armada was defeated by two Navy ships!!! We can’t wait to meet up with Rear Admiral Lee in person and ask him about his opinion on all of this!!

More on Lee and his Marines, next issue!!!

An Up and Coming Bounty Hunter or a Cold Blooded Killer?
    A formerly imprisoned Bounty Hunter is making a name for himself in the East Blue. Is he on the side of good or evil? It's hard to say. Our source from the World Government tells us that he was recently captured on Syrup Village by Captain Smoker. It was said he murdered of the head chef on Baratie and several other cooks, but the allegations may have been questionable as the head chef was once a retired pirate! This of course is a complicated matter and the Marines made sure he served his time.

However, once allowing to return to Syrup Village the Bounty Hunter, @IceTimeXI defended the island from an attack of the Black Cat Pirates!

"We sure were lucky!" says Mrs. Tamanegi "This group of serious looking men in black coats came to our little village asking a bunch of questions looking for a WANTED criminal. It turned out that the man was actually on the island! My little boy say the whole thing. Those bounty hunter men are our towns heroes now!"

There you have it folks, is Ice a cold blooded murderer or a hero of justice aiding the Marines? It may be hard to say, but one thing is for sure if you see a tall brown skinned man with a box haircut it is best to stay out of his way!

Oreki, Dabit, CAPTAIN KHAN and 13 others like this.
  5. Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    THE WORLD JOURNAL ISSUE #604
    ---------------------------------------------------------

A City in Ruin...
    After being taken over by an evil group known as "The Big Helm Pirates", Spider Miles of the North Blue became a wasteland of toxic factories. Reports were coming in of streets being filled with litter. Brutes terrorizing inhabitants, and water not clean for public consumption. It was the duty of our very own World Government to clean up the sludge, apprehend the pirates and save our innocent people! And that is what they did!

Mikazuki, the leader of the Big Helm Pirates was taken down on his home turf. The sight of our glorious government hero's power drove off the scorn that plagued the land. The people were once again happy and free!

However, this was not to last... The government troops set out to regroup with more navy ships and craftsmen to help rebuild and protect the city. But while they were gone, another Pirate attacked! The nefarious Trafalgar Law saw the town as ripe for the picking. He and his crew saught after the remaining treasure that Mikazuki left. The pirates massacred the town and all of its inhabitants seeking what the samurai left.

I'm sorry to say that by the time the navy returned with all of their men and supplies... there was nothing left of the town, but a burning building and piled up corpses! "huuugh!" Just the thought of the villainous Heart Pirate crew sends shivers down my spine.

Navy Vice Admiral, Doberman, who commanded the repair crew has assured us that he will apprehend the Heart Pirates and have them pay for their crimes! His men are working now, to repair and rebuild the once prosperous city!

Notice Notice Island!

Soon to be the new tourist hot spot for their brews, Notice Island is suddenly the talk of the North Blue when it comes to good news!

The quiet island town was apparently were the dastardly pirate, Bellamy the Hyena had been hiding out this entire time! The brave and strong people of Notice were somehow courageous enough to group together and overturn the rule of the Bellamy Pirates.

When the news team arrived, the World Government had been handed over the defeated pirates. It even looked like their base had been completely blown up!

The news team decided to interview eye-witnesses and split up

in a bar:
    Maggie: (a mute, fortune taller had this to say reveal)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    (prosperity)

Barney: "the indistinguishable" muttered: GlllerBadss DEfavenSHleffersss!!?!
    (to which was assured by others that heard it to be the greatest most brilliant words ever spoken by man....)

Bart: ( a local drunk had this to say): Mountain Lions!!! God no, that BORT is full of shit and allays messing up the details... Not mountain lions... Mountain Cats! wild feral viscous creatures.. would terrorize the mountainside at night! Always keeping me up with there excessive Noises.... BAAAaaaa baaaaa (Bleating noises) They would call out all hours of the nights... BBaaaa baaaa (Bleating noises)... I used to be a big shot miner living in the ...Rural district mining..office.. Annd every night these Crazy Cats would come down the mountain and keep me up all night with there vicious hunting calls... BAAAAaaaa baaa.... but every night I went out I couldn't find them, I could just hear them taunting me!!! one evening just before sunset I got my pick axe, and waited on top of my roof, ready to surprise the cats! but as the sunset I noticed some funny shadows on the rocks behind my house, when all of a sudden a Cat jumped from the shadows on the rocks and appeared before me... it had a beard, round horns atop its head, chewing grass... what a vile disgusting killing machine.. I lept from my roof top and felled the beast in one mighty blow, blood splashed out as I pulled my pick from its neck... As you may well know, when you kill a mountain cat they release a pheromone that makes the others wild and more feral! so rather than wait to be surrounded I took the battle too them, I went back too the rocks behind the office and found a small outcropping that went back into the mountains.. I snuck up the trail slaying cats left and right BBBaaa's and blood by the end of the night I was covered in blood, only suffered a few injuries and was somehow at the top of the mountain... The old chief quickly tossed me in jail... something about killing his goats.. he didn't believe me that the cats probably did it! I lost my mining business and have been here ever since.. prolly for the best since the "new chief" took over shortly after and the mine closed down... Yep I'm the hero this town needs, but they'll never know it... (Bart tells this story nightly)

Bart starts to trail off into more gibberish just as his drink runs dry... the old fool turns to the wall and starts his story all over again...

The second journalist managed to make her way up to the working class sector of the Island and got a couple of "exclusives" from the shop owners perspective...

Hermes: No comment, I am not at liberty nor legally allowed to discuss an "on-going" investigation, sorry, no comment....

Lisa: (who lives mid-town but works port side): MmHhhmMm! look at you shug..(hitting on the interviewer) what are you planning on spending your next paycheck on..cause I'm sure i can show the "best" money can buy ;) ... oh..what? yeah.. things are great here now, totally better... so about my offer ;) ....

And finally with an exclusive statement from the newly appointed Chief of Notice- ex-marine officer/Rebel Rouser Responsible for the Revolt against Bellamy and Co.. CARL...

Carl: With the help of the WG, and the strength of the inhabitants of Notice... We will.. from this day on.. start to rebuild ourselves into the trade industrial hot spot we once were...

The town is now safe and it looks like it will remain that way thanks to the aide of our wonderful government. Take it from this reporter, the famous Notice Beer is delicious! If you can't get over to the island don't worry! Exports will be arriving soon throughout the blue seas.

The Backyard Pirates Grand Line Massacre!
    After a warning was issued to our news team, we went to go check out Cactus Island where a horrible travesty was reported to have been taken place. Upon arriving at the island we were welcomed by a group of people who had sailed to the island and found a lone survivor from a massacre!

The people that now lived on the island were nice and sought to rebuild from the destruction that had fell upon Cactus Island. But what was this destruction? And why did it occur? Well to find out the answers we were fortunate enough to interview the lone survivor, a young woman:

Survivor: "Pirates came to the island.. This peaceful island.. *sob* ... We just wanted to share our happiness with them, but that was not enough.. They wanted our riches, and when we tried to refuse them they attacked! First they killed a few, and when we gave them all we had.. They.. They did not believe us, they thought we had immense riches.. So even if we had given all we could.. They still slaughtered us like cattle and stole a precious friend of mine.. they took her saying they were going to do this and that to her on the ship.."

Reporter: "I'm so sorry to hear that miss. ... Would you please tell the people of the world who did this?"

Survivor: "the backyard pirates..."

W O W! I've heard tales that this evil and despicable crew is growing as it terrorizes the grand line. Please be on the lookout for the pirate captain, Acaremus Weapon @Mirror D. Roogy and his cohorts. If you see a pirate ship with a howling wolf figurehead contact the authorities immediately!

New Bounties have been issued for the three Backyard Pirates reported to have committed the massacre:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Lost At Sea...
    We've been trying to reach contact with the heroic 159th Marine Branch lead by Lieutenant Einhardt Mic Nihoff @Problematic for several months now. Sent out on a mission in the West Blue, the small navy unit was expected to return sometime this past week, but they have yet to return... What could have possibly happened to our valiant and loved troops? The Marine HQ was sent out a small search party lead by Commodore Kibin to try and find out...

------------------------------------​

[​IMG]
    Charlotte Katakuri (New World): 1,057,000,000

Jack the Drought (New World): 1,000,000,000

Charlotte Smoothie (New World): 932,000,000

Thousand Arms Cracker (New World): 860,000,000

Charlotte Perospero (New World): 700,000,000

Revolutionary Chief of Staff, Sabo (Grand Line): 602,000,000

Charlotte Snack (New World): 600,000,000

Fire Fist, Ace (New World): 550,000,000

Chinjao, The Drill (New World): 525,000,000

-------------------

Eustass "Captain" Kidd (New World): 470,000,000

Law, Surgeon of Death (New World) 440,000,000

Baron Tamago (New World): 429,000,000

Roar of the Sea, Apoo (New World): 350,000,000

The Magician, Hawkins (New World): 320,000,000

Pekoms (New World): 330,000,000

White Horse, Cavendish (New World): 330,000,000

Capone "Gang" Bege (New World): 300,000,000

Master Caesar Clown (New World): 300,000,000

-------------------

Slow Dance, Weapon (@Mirror D. Roogy): 235,000,000

Red Flag Drake (New World): 220,000,000

Bartolomeo the Cannibal (New World): 200,000,000

Massacre Soldier, Killer (New World): 200,000,000

Wet-Hiared, Caribou (New World): 200,000,000

Blood-Splattered, Coribou (New World): 190,000,000

Big Eater, Bonney (New World): 140,000,000

Mad Monk, Urouge (New World): 108,000,000

Sweeper, Bobbin (New World): 105,500,000

Shark Tooth, Dagon (@Handsome): 102,400,000

Turquoise Titan, Ran (@Charlotte Pepper): 102,200,000

-------------------

Rockstar (New World) 94,000,000

Gashed, Albion (Grand Line): 92,000,000

Service, Doughty (Grand Line): 88,000,000

Missionary, Gambia (New World): 67,000,000

Pinkbeard (Grand Line): 52,000,000

-------------------

Three Tongued, Demaro (Grand Line): 26,000,000

-------------------

Foxy Silver Fox (Grand Line): 24,000,000

-------------------

----------------------------------------​
    btw I am recruiting writers so if you want to write for the paper PM @Cpt. :catsalute:

Riley Escobar, Oreki, Dabit and 17 others like this.
  6. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Dear Xatchy Advice Column:

The Role Play world of Oro Jackson can be great and wondrous time! However just like in the real world, problems, conflicts, things happen that sometimes are greater than we can handle as an individual. Having issues with your captain? In love with marine and your a pirate? Going through the transition from sentient beast to human? whatever might be troubling, stressing, or worrying your Role Play, fear not. Xatchy is here! As the oldest Person in the RP (as in fictional years) I have seen and dealt with it all. Don't go on another day with a knot in your stomach or a weight on your shoulders. Get your problems off your chest with the first ever RP advice or help column!

1st Question:
    "Dear Hone-yaro- Xatchy,

I was wondering the best way to break bones, specifically. -A-Asking for a friend! Haha...

Sincerely,
    :wipesweat: My name? No way I'm going to write my name down! That's crazy!"

Dear "My name? No way I'm going to write my name down! That's crazy!",

Firstly I would advise your "friend" and remind them "STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES, BUT WORDS WILL NEVER HURT ME!" Violence is never the answer. However I would say the best way to break bones is the same way I would break Cyborg Parts... Just have a DPR two tiers higher than the durability and hit unimpeded ;)

Sincerely, Xatchy

2nd Question:

"Dear Criminal Scum Xatch,

With the recent decrease in temperatures that will arrive as a result the Death of the Flame of Piracy, I was wondering if you could give me some advice on how to stay warm during the approaching winter?

Up until now I have relied solely on a thin layer of blubber to insulate myself, but I fear that the impending Winter of Justice may even be too much for me.

Is there anything I can do to avoid a cold this Winter? "

Sincerely,

Anonymous"

Dear "Anonymous",

I could understand how unsettling this might be but fear not my blubberous buddy! Due to recent world government restrictions being lifted on many of it's highly profitably, but EXTREMELY hazardous for the environment industrial plants commissioned by the likes of DR.Vega Punk, Caesar Clown, Judge, Wapol, Doflamingo, Etc. the list goes on.. Toxic sludge and chemicals are flowing into the oceans and sky's unimpeded for precious smile, s.a.d., growth research, cloning, etc.... entire islands are being deforested or fracked for precious resources, or to make way for industrialization. The core geography of the earth is being altered to better monopolize the sea's... due to all that the World Government is doing to destroy the earth and all its inhabitants, the process of global warming has sped up quite considerably! so much to the point that it could very well counteract this so called "winter of justice"

If that's not enough to warm your frozen heart, don't forget about the spark that could ignite from the Revolutionary Army!.... LOLOLOL that was hard to say with a straight face

Sincerely, Xatchy

3rd Question

"Help, i have a problem with a senile skeleton running around causing a ruckus. Any tips on how to stop him?

Regards, Big Big"

Dear "Big Big",

It's been my experience that Senile Skeletons are extremely stubborn and neigh unstoppable, they are loud, disruptive, rude, with little tact, they are a pestilence that of which has plagued the world for eternity and there is next too nothing that can be done to stop them. Once they attach themselves to something they are usually stuck for life, that being said it is rumored that "Medals" "Bonus XP" "Shop Discounts" other things of this nature has been known to subside most of the negative effects brought on by them. Hope this helps

Sincerley Xatchy

4th Question

Dear Xatchi , rev. army laks activity. Most members are AFK. help a brotha

Dear "Brotha",
    Maybe you should erect a giant statue of your strongest member, people are attracted to leaders of great stature and power! along with this run add's with the same person "helping out" and acting like a "normal person" pictures of them doing everyday things, and helping "the little guy" . Build your brand around your figure head. The marines have "Lee", The CP "Diakai", The Pirates "Larsi" all strong powerful figureheads, surly your strongest member would look strong and imposing in recruitment posters?

Sincerely Xatchy

5th Question

Dear Xatchy, how to show that I'm better than ALL THESE SCRUBS at RP?

Regards, Best RPer on OJ

Dear "Best RPer on OJ",

In my experience the best RP'ers players on OJ Frequently hound their opponents on general chat for being slow, require 48hour responses, Rap, have little regard for rules, constantly remind people of their greatness, don't listen too review advice. If you do these things you will probably be one of the best RP'ers on OJ...at least that's what they say. sounds to me like you could very well already be on the road to greatness!

Sincerely xatchy

That's all for the very first edeition of "Dear Xatchy" I hope my advice hits home and helps you become the best RP'er you can be, and hopefully by the courage of these five brave anonymous submissions will inspire you to seek the help you need! Remember... If I could overcome death, you can overcome whatever little struggle you have in your life....

Please submit all questions to via PM to @Portgas D. Xatch

7. Cpt.

Bounty Points:
    THE WORLD JOURNAL ISSUE #605
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Scourge of the North Blue, The Salamander, Sinks!
    The Gasparade pirates had been plundering poor villages in the North Blue and forcing the people there to work their pirate crew. On their way to the town of Asswater, the pirates were intercepted by a Merchant vessel. Although these brave Merchants tried to strike a blow at Gasparade, his ship, the Salamander, was too powerful. Was all hope lost for the Merchants? Would they all be needlessly slaughtered???

No! It was not so. Just before the Gasparade gang could board the Merchant ship and murder everyone in sight our brave heroes sailed right up to the Salamander and began an assault of JUSTICE! The Gasparade Pirates, lead by the marine traitor, Gasparade, have finally been swiftly dealt with by our very own World Government! Thank goodness average folks like us have such a strong and just system in place to combat the evils in this world!

Remember to report any local pirates or bandits to the authorities so that they can be properly punished.

A Hopeful Promise from the Enchanting Einhardt???
    Previously Marine Commodore, Kibin, had been sent out to search for the beautiful hero of our 159th branch in the West Blue. After many weeks of visiting island and inquiring Kibin was able to stumble upon a clue that could lead him to Einhardt @Problematic!

But just as he got a clue from the civilians in the Illusa Kingdom, Einhardt herself den den mushi'd into Marine HQ!!! WHHHHAAAATTTT??? Poor Kibin spend all that time searching for nothing! Hahahahahaha.

Einhardt was being quite cold to HQ this day and only told us that she was heading for East Blue to go to clean up Dawn Island from pirates she had heard about there! Since then there has been no word yet again... Einhardt sure is acting quite mysterious! AND GET THIS! Commodore Kibin was now sent out to Dawn Island as well! YAHAHAHA he will probably get there too late yet again!

Failure to Stop Arlong Pirates!! Rear Admiral Lee Attacked by Unknown Assailants??
    -A 'Big News' Investigative Report by Nilo

While making our way out of the East Blue, my news team and I had heard a rumor that Rear Admiral Lee of the Marines' 169th Branch was planning to free the Conomi Islands from a notorious pirate who'd claimed the area as his own, Arlong the Saw. Worth 20 million beri in bounty, he is the ruthless captain of a crew made up entirely of Fishmen or Humans they've enslaved. Naturally intrigued by this turn of event, we decided to head over to check it out for ourselves while being careful not too get too close to those brutal criminals.

It was a long journey but eventually we would come across a ship from the 169th Branch. It was in no mood for stopping however and a masked man with red hair would put his middle finger up at us from over the side railing of the ship as it sailed straight past us, he had a wide grin of childish amusement as he did so. We would later find out that this was "Shadow Sentinel" Jimmy Frayzah and the Marine Commodore had other matters to attend to.

It would only be a few more hours before we ran into the rest of the fleet where Rear Admiral Vulpes would welcome us aboard his ship. He didn't want to answer any of our questions but he did notify us of some key details of their mission. First, Captain Nezumi of the 16th Branch was a traitor and sold out his fellow Marines to the Arlong Pirates. Second, Rear Admiral Lee is in critical condition due to a failed assassination attempt by persons not known. And lastly, that although they failed in their original goal, they were able to safely evacuate the citizens of Cocoyasi Village. We were allowed to talk to them to learn their opinions on the matter;

"Very disappointed. At least the civilians are out of harm's way." explained Genzo, the local Sheriff who still wears the scars given to him while protecting a young girl on the day of Arlong's arrival.

Nojiko, that same girl, who now works as a fruit farmer wasn't as interested in giving her thoughts "I have nothing to say about that mess. Now get out of my face."

Then there was an odd fellow who went by the name of Civilian B, who already seems to be missing his homeland "Yeah, my name's a bit weird, but that's not what we were talking about, now was it? Personally I want to go back home, but I guess we'll have to wait and see."

We had gotten all we could from this meeting and were about to leave when suddenly Rear Admiral Vulpes would tell us that he's stepping down as leader of the branch and that naturally, as the Marine with the next highest rank within the branch, Commodore Frayzah would fill the role.

Frayzah? That jerk that disrespected us earlier? News doesn't get any bigger than this, make sure to grab the next issue as we dig deeper and try to get a statement from the new leader of G-169.

Alabasta, The End Game
    Formation of Chaos

Hiding in the sillouhette of Patriotism is a taste of War and Rebellion, Royal Shichibukai Crocodile and his Baroque Works had successfully orchestrated their evil plans leading to the destruction of the Royal Family and his ascension to the throne. Utilizing the drought Alabasta had been suffering for years, setting the village on fire, and abducting the King, the hearts of the innocent civilians turmoiled. Kozha and the rest of his rebels revolted against the Kingdom.

Silver Hair Pirates, Assemble!
    Circumstantially, the Silver Hair Pirates has set foot in the heart of Alabasta and commenced their havoc across the blocks of the city. Corroboratively, the crew is led by none other than Silver Hair Larsi who has almost 600 MILLION BERIS on his head. But contrary to the initial information we gathered, he brought with him more than 8 subordinates in their attempt to conquer the city and put an end to Crocodile's tyranny. Hearing their names alone, they are fearless, agile, restless, strong-willed, and desperate for blood. These group of notorious pirates would roam the sands, like the Warlord had never expected.

The Fall of the Godfather
    Captain Larsi and his Vice Captain Minuano "The Jetstream" took on Crocodile and Pell "The Falcon", one of the two head guards in the Alabasta kingdom. And after a fierce battle in the East of the City, the two had triumphantly taken down the Warlord himself, and Minuano acquiring his devil fruit.

Meanwhile, in the Western Block and Central Square, "First Princess" Eve, "Black Dragon" Drago, "Momoland" Koujiro, "BlackPink" Mushashi, "Crack Shot" Strawhatter, "Lil Sparky" Sigmund; "Cabin Twins" Tom and Jerry and last but not the least, "The God of War, The Dragon Warrior, The Great Stallion, The Great General of the Heavens, The Ultimate Tag Along" Yamamoto Genryūsai have joined forces with three strangers namely, the "Hylian Champion" Link, the "Donut Man" Dango, and a Prince from the Country of Encantadia, Landayan "Gambit" Morow, defeating Mr. 2 and Miss Doublefinger but in the expense of Strawhatter's life. Deeply saddened by his passing, Larsi, single-handedly tanked the explosion of an atomic bomb implanted by the troops in the Central Square, saving hundreds of lives. Meanwhile, a finishing combination from Eve, Gambit, and Minuano eradicated Mr. 1 while Larsi was busy quaking the bodies of Pell and Chaka, killing the latter.

I am Silver Hair Larsi and This is my Territory!
    Their arrival summoned different emotions from the soul of the citizens. But one thing is certain, the drought and the rebellion had ended when these Pirates, now heroes of Alabasta annhilated the tyrant Crocodile. Khoza declared alliance with the Silver Hair Pirates but Larsi just claimed but a new territory.

Right now, their whereabouts are still uncertain but their victory has quickly extended across the seas, alarming all other the pirate crews, citizens, royalties, the shicibukai and the world government itself. With Crocodile's defeat, evil's around the world chase for that vacant seat.

The World Government has issued new, higher bounties for anyone who is capable of bringing the Silver Hair crew to Justice!
    ---------------------------------
    WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Silver Hair Larsi
    [​IMG] 830.000.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Jetstream Minuano
    [​IMG] 339.880.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Many Faced Drago
    [​IMG] 280.320.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Gambit Landayan Morow
    [​IMG] 275.780.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    God of War Guan Yu
    [​IMG] 223.080.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Intelligent Eve
    [​IMG] 91.460.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Link the Warrior
    [​IMG] 64.680.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Lil'Sparky Sigmund
    [​IMG] 50.100.000

WANTED
    [​IMG]
    DEAD OR ALIVE
    Donut Man Dango
    [​IMG] 35.880.000

Bounty Hunters, Blazes, Buffoonery and Bartilla
    -investigative journalism By X

Bartirilla a paradise or a cesspool? The lush vacation Island Known as Bartilla was once one of the most sought after and exclusive locations in not only the south blue, but the entire world!. But after Rogers Execution it became a breeding ground for Pirates due to the lack of WG control. Even the most mediocre Pirate group "The Gyro Pirates" Had little problem overcoming the vacationing patrons with numbers over strength. The Gyro pirates led by the deplorable "Gyro" commanded a crew of over 100 men strong. This coupled with Lack of WG support spelled disaster for the vacation citizens ill equipped for war. For several months the Gyro gang ran the island into the ground. raising Taxes, and shipping rates to excessive height and started to strangle the locals out of their homes.

Not standing for this injustice a Lone bounty hunter took the responsibility on his own shoulders to liberate this island from their oppressive rule. Shortly after his arrival Ice was clearly the stronger of the two forces, a crew able too match the hundreds and a leader in a league above the pirate captain would surly spell victory and salvation for the Island!

After a few encounters and several ignorant/rookie mistakes the interloping Bounty hunter was defeated and had to run from the Island with his tail between his legs. There would be no salvation this day....

A few days later...

After the bounty hunter licked his wounds for getting bested by opponents several tiers weaker than him. The ignorant Ice marched even more bounty hunters back to there certain death, this time accompanied by a new up and coming rookie hunter, "Nero".

Things would go a bit differently on second sail. Despite his obvious ignorance, Ice went back to Barterilla to settle the score Gyro had taken the advantage in. Luckily Ice's ally, Nero, proved to be more of a capable strategist. Ice and Co. had managed to bring the Fight all the way back to Gyro's base of operations!

It was at this point that the best laid plans of mice and men go awry. Not only did both bounty hunters plans fail, but Gyro himself was usurped by a snake within his crew that tried to seize the moment as his own! Pavlo the dark horse in a suicidal madman gambit tried to kill his boss and the invader in one treacherous double cross coup de gras!

Ultimately failing Pavlo died in the blaze he created as for Gyro he fled as the coward he was, only to find his end at the hands of his own stupidity...

Gyro commits suicide among the confusion and an unskilled ignorant useless bounty hunter reaps the reward despite not doing a thing. such is life!

With the passing of the pirate control Barterilla is slowly rebuilding its status as a top vacation spot in the South Blue...

This is "X" with the World Economic Journal..singing off!

--------------------------------------------​
    List of Criminals WANTED by the World Government. If you bring them in to your local marine base you will receive a handsome reward!

[​IMG]
    Queen the Plague (New World): 1,320,000,000

Charlotte Katakuri (New World): 1,057,000,000

Jack the Drought (New World): 1,000,000,000

Charlotte Smoothie (New World): 932,000,000

Thousand Arms Cracker (New World): 860,000,000

Silver Hair, Larsi (@Larsi): 830,000,000

Charlotte Perospero (New World): 700,000,000

Revolutionary Chief of Staff, Sabo (Grand Line): 602,000,000

Charlotte Snack (New World): 600,000,000

Fire Fist, Ace (New World): 550,000,000

Little Oarz Jr. (New World) 550,000,000

Chinjao, The Drill (New World): 525,000,000

-------------------

Eustass "Captain" Kidd (New World): 470,000,000

Law, Surgeon of Death (New World) 440,000,000

Baron Tamago (New World): 429,000,000

Roar of the Sea, Apoo (New World): 350,000,000

Jetstream, Minuano (@Ruffles): 339,880,000

Pekoms (New World): 330,000,000

White Horse, Cavendish (New World): 330,000,000

The Magician, Hawkins (New World): 320,000,000

Capone "Gang" Bege (New World): 300,000,000

Master Caesar Clown (New World): 300,000,000

Many Faced Drago (@Dragomir): 280,320,000

Gambit Landayan Morow (@Stealth Black Sanji): 275,780,000

-------------------

Slow Dance, Weapon (@Mirror D. Roogy): 235,000,000

War God, Yamamoto (@Guan_Yu): 223,080,000

Red Flag Drake (New World): 220,000,000

Whirl Spider, Squard (New World): 210,000,000

Bartolomeo the Cannibal (New World): 200,000,000

Massacre Soldier, Killer (New World): 200,000,000

Wet-Hiared, Caribou (New World): 200,000,000

Blood-Splattered, Coribou (New World): 190,000,000

Big Eater, Bonney (New World): 140,000,000

Mad Monk, Urouge (New World): 108,000,000

Sweeper, Bobbin (New World): 105,500,000

Shark Tooth, Dagon (@Handsome): 102,400,000

Turquoise Titan, Ran (@Charlotte Pepper): 102,200,000

-------------------

Stone Golem, Pica (New World): 99,000,000

Sticky Trebel (New World): 99,000,000

Fluttering Diamonte (New World): 99,000,000

Rockstar (New World) 94,000,000

Gashed, Albion (Grand Line): 92,000,000

Lao G (New World): 91,000,000

Intelligent Eve (@Bowser Jr.): 91,460,000

Service, Doughty (Grand Line): 88,000,000

Daz Bones, The Killer (Grand Line): 75,000,000

Crab-Hand Gyro (South Blue): 73,000,000

Missionary, Gambia (New World): 67,000,000

Link the Warrior (@Char Aznable): 64,680,000

Senior Pink (New World): 58,000,000

Pinkbeard (Grand Line): 52,000,000

Lil'Sparky Sigmund (@Krogothwolf): 50,100,000

-------------------

Donut Man Dango (@Dango): 35.880.000

Poison Spider, Zala (Grand Line): 35,000,000

Bentham of the Wild (Grand Line): 32,000,000

Gladius (New World): 31,000,000

Marianne Flag-Bearer of Freedom (Grand Line): 29,000,000

Three Tongued, Demaro (Grand Line): 26,000,000

-------------------

Foxy Silver Fox (Grand Line): 24,000,000

Dellinger (New World): 15,000,000

-------------------

Town-Collapser, Drophy (Grand Line): 14,000,000

Machvise (New World): 11,000,000

Gem of the Border (Grand Line): 10,000,000

Courier, Mikita (Grand Line): 7,500,000

Catcher-Killing, Babe (Grand Line): 3,200,000

Last edited: May 5, 2019
  8. Xatch

Xatch

Bounty Points:
    Dear Xatchy Advice Collum

The Role Play world of Oro Jackson can be great and wondrous time! However just like in the real world, problems, conflicts, things happen that sometimes are greater than we can handle as an individual. Having issues with your captain? In love with marine and your a pirate? Going through the transition from sentient beast to human? whatever might be troubling, stressing, or worrying your Role Play, fear not. Xatchy is here! As the oldest Person in the RP (as in fictional years) I have seen and dealt with it all. Don't go on another day with a knot in your stomach or a weight on your shoulders. Get your problems off your chest with the first ever RP advice or help column!

Dearest Xatchy

Long time reader, first time writer here. I'm sending this letter about a little concern of mine. For a long time, others keep commenting on how beautiful my fur hair is and how they would love to have a taste of me. But I don't want to have that type relationship. What should I do?

Yours truly - Stripelord

Dear "Stripelord"

How beautiful are we talking? I mean... It may surprise you, but back when I was a Human...dril. I too had a similar problem, but maybe not to this degree. My advice may sound Un-orthodox but trust me will work. First take a nice long hot relaxing shower. Be sure to shampoo and condition your fur Hair. Once out of the shower, while your still damp use a floral scented argon oil on your fur hair. After that, your going to want to go to the abandoned warehouse over on 7th street and Washington, right after midnight. Just walk right into the Dark and I promise all your problems will go away.

Sincerely Xatchy

Dear Xatchy,
    I really really want that cool purple Supernova medal, but im not sure what it means to take the RP by storm. Doing activity and talking in gen chat is not enough. What makes a Supernova so special?
    Sincerely,
    Future Supernova

Dear Future Supernova
    *Grumbling under breath* damn kids always want ish the easy way..sigh
    In all my year of RP experience only two people have ever received such a high and prestigious recognition, and it is my understanding that the exclusivity of that medal is supposed to be of the highest rarity... (despite certain individuals Hosting, Helping all the time in GC, made SEVERAL rule and game changing suggestions, is part of the Review team, Creating the second ever RP event despite it failing, works on a fictional advice column, is top 10 in the RP, and brings Joy to sooo many).... what was the question again? Oh yeah! I don't know too be honest..seriosly im looking at you Larsi...

Sincerily Xatchy

Dear Xatchy,
    Is it bad to be too Active? If i do too much Activity will i get burned out? And what exactly is burning out?
    Sincerely,
    Mr. Burns

Dear Mr. Burns (Excellent)
    In Today's day and age I believe it is perfectly acceptable and normal for a young man such as yourself too be"Active". But you need to always be sure and use protection and make sure your partner consents too the battle ground or cannon event. Always treat your partner with respect and remember No means No! Burn out is only something you would worry about if you didn't use precautions, and if you get it, a simple shot of penicillin will fix it!

Sincerely Xatchy

Oi Xatch

A while back the at the time strongest member of our group got it in her head to make a giant statue of herself (I'm a far more striking figure) As it stands I've surpassed said member in strength and now want my own statue. However, the ditzy bossy little thing refuses to let me build one, any tips?

Best regards, Mr Awesome

Dear Mr. Awesome
    Isn't it obvious? Start a REVOLUTION! clearly if your the bigger stronger better leader you can up heave the establishment via propaganda and decisive political attacks. Its not about physical destruction (that's what the WG does when they disagree) Cause inner turmoil among the ranks and rise via political affirmation! win the people and you will win the war!

Sincerely Xatchy

Dear Xatchy, the Wise One.

Recently in my journeys, my new recruits have mentioned the term '360 no scoping' from their bounty hunting days. At first, I thought nothing of it but recently discovered it's an extremely powerful ability. So my question is this, what exactly is a '360 no scope' and how can it be avoided if I encounter it?

Sincerely, Somebody Who Lacks Morals ;)

Dear Somebody Who Lacks Morals (smiley face emoji)
    WHERE DID YOU HERE SUCH AN OBVIOUS LIE.... It cant be true, it cant be back, not again not like this (rocking back in forth in the fetal position)
    The supposed no scoping ability you are speaking of is an old myth.. a wives tale too scare little children..IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!
    Besides even if it did...AND IT DOESN'T!.. but even in an imaginary fairy tale land that it might... It is the single handed most powerful and blood thirsty technique that one could hope to master.. the ability too assuredly and instantly kill all withing 360 degrees and at lengths that can exceed entire islands in an instant is something that only individuals that have low body temperatures and can manipulate the 4th dimension (time) are capable of. And people like that just cant exist... so sleep tight and worry not....

Sincerely Xatchy

That's all for this edition of "Dear Xatchy" I hope my advice hits home and helps you become the best RP'er you can be, and hopefully by the courage of these five brave anonymous submissions will inspire you to seek the help you need! Remember... If I could overcome death, you can overcome whatever little struggle you have in your life....

Please submit all questions to via PM to @Xatch

9. Frayz

Frayz The Scourge of The Dark Multiverse Wanted Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Nilo's Small Talk

Hello everyone and welcome back to the news column that addresses the issues of everyday citizens of the four Blues and Grand Line. I would like to take this time to once again apologise to my dedicated readers as I recently took some time off to vacation in the East Blue. It is here though where I was inspired for this next story.

Mountain Bandits, a problem that plagues the small town in Goa Kingdom called Foosha Village. Although not all of them are as bad as others, these bandits generally give the the people here a hard time. They will rob villagers of their money, goods or anything else that interests them and will resort to extreme violence if they do not get their way, which often results in fatalities.

In my short stay here, I too was approached by one of these bandits in the local tavern called 'Partys Bar'. This criminal was working for Higuma, a man who has a bounty of
    [​IMG]8,000,000 and is notorious for killing at least 56 people. The outlaw was willing to kill me just because he liked the look of my shoes and was almost about to do so when suddenly he was chased away by the barkeeper working there. This young mysterious hero refused to answer any of my questions but simply stated “No need to thank me, they would of gone after my meat next” before giving a big grin and continuing to serve the customers.

Upon a deeper investigation and questioning the residents, I was able to discover that this young man's name is Monkey D. Luffy. If that name sounds familiar to you, it's because it should. Luffy is the grandson of Marine hero, Vice Admiral Garp, a man who fought with the legendary Pirate King himself. Even though his duties keep him busy, we were able to catch up with Garp to hear his thoughts on the matter “That sounds like my grandson alright. I wanted him to become a Marine like me, he has the potential to be the greatest one that ever lived but at least this is better than his childish dream. Bwahaha Pirate King my foot!!”

Interesting stuff and based on what I saw from him, he could have that potential but we may never know. It makes me wonder though, if circumstances were different, could he of achieved either of those things? One thing is for sure though, he's definitely keeping those bandits at bay.​

Handsome, Roogy, Gochi and 12 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice