1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

The Ultimate Strawhats theory, foreshadowing, Plots, Jobs, and dreams and in what sequence

Discussion in 'The Theory Archive' started by Sadistic Senpai, Aug 7, 2015.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darksaviuor

Darksaviuor

Bounty Points:
    I think Law wont join the main crew but just stay an allie though the possibiltie grows more and more with his sad back story and all though i still have my doubts. Jinbe will join no doubt in my mind unless he is killed off whick i dont think so. Maybe he will be killed off as a SH member which would be interesting to see. Now for Hancock and Ceasar i think your theories are kinda weak there is no real indication or foreshadowing its gonna happen and honestly i dont see them fit if Hancock joins there will be romance on the Sunny which doesnt want for One Piece so i dont think thats gonna happen and Caesar was just a too big of an enemy too join really. He was the main villain of an arc and most of the crew hates him.

Nessidy and Sadistic Senpai like this.
  2. krystalM

krystalM

Bounty Points:
    the strongest candidate for the next nakama was Princess Mansherry :yaaa:
    the second was Leo of tontatta..
    ahahah :p

good post brother..
    I hope that Law or Caesar would be join too ...

Sadistic Senpai likes this.
  3. Chilly Cobra

Chilly Cobra

Bounty Points:
    You bring up good points honestly, but law and hancock joining seems far fetched imo. Law is not the type pf guy to follow someone else's ambition without having his own. And hancok........well that would add a certain amount of romance which oda probably sucks at, but anyway I have no evidence to deny the possibility of hancock joining the SHs, however I feel like law was portrayed to be one of luffy's allies and will always have his back no matter what, like how he appeared out of nowhere in marine ford. Strawhats need to get stronger and monster trio number will eventually increase by either one or two so I wouldn't be surprised if SH monsters were to increase(not change). Jinbe was already said to be joining so I agree.

As for cesar I really do want him to join, my life would be complete if Cesar was to join the strawhats. We just really do need an evil asshole in the SHs I mean they're pirates after all, Also I think he will have certain amount of respect/fear for luffy when he realizes that luffy won against dofflamingo thus leading him to stay with luffy and watch him as he beats everyone who is in his path. Cesar is a smart man, he will always follow the strongest, and luffy will eventually become the strongest and therefore Cesar will take an advantage off that. Besides it would be funny to see him running away when they're fighting someone strong and sanji kicking the crap out of him when he tries to XD

4. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    I was thinking Ucy the bull from this arc as well Lmao

tbh, the main reason I want Ceasar is that he resemble Mayori from Bleach, can you say Mayori isn't a good guy? he is a good guy, however he is a psychopath who view people as rats for his experiments Lmao.

As for Hancock, it's not really a romance if it's gonna be a funny gag coming from one side only. I mean Sanji is the same but from a male. The gag mostly will be Sanji trying all his might to impress Hancock as the classic Sanji, while Hancock turns him into stone, and she tries everything she can to impress Luffy, and Luffy ignores her and go compliment Sanji about the meat which in turn makes Hancock hates Sanji Lmao

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    8787NO3Monet and Chilly Cobra like this.
  5. krystalM

krystalM

Bounty Points:

Ucy will be a great food stockpile for luffy only :rofl:
    and to be a bait just like carui, maybe various of sea monster in new world seas would be more prefer to a fourfooted like ucy :crocodile::octopus::ocean:

6. Greatape Dynasty

Greatape Dynasty

Bounty Points:
    Yo i like the theory

7. Saber D. Davison

Saber D. Davison

Bounty Points:
    i like it but with one change instead of Ceasar they add monet so that would fit the logia and she can be the astronomer. plus ceasar and the whole poisoning kids thing wont be over looked. and the already have a (buggy) usopp:rofl:

8. Veritas

Veritas

Bounty Points:
    hmm.. very nice and thorough theory and observation :yaaa::yaaa:

however in accordance to your thinking about the allies that will stick with other ships throughout the New World and becomes fleet , i dont think so. Luffy should more resemblance Roger than like you say "teach" , Roger shows he could be the king even without fleet , so will luffy. yes he will have many allies , but they rather NOT become FLEETS . they will appear when they are needed(vs yonko &final war) but wont stick around sunny's all the time

also i very like how you put Law's foreshadow there , i will be staggered if that comes true!

however now i wonder.. how would Kidd rival luffy with this kind of crew SHs will have?
    Law,Jinbe,Hancock,Zoro,Sanji,Franky <monsters
    Brook,Ceasar,Chopper <medium level

9. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    But kidd is dead though Lmao

Real talk: maybe we will see an alliance of supernova after Luffy

Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
  10. Veritas

Veritas

Bounty Points:
    what do you mean?
    great fans of shanks?

11. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    So looong....first I'm gonna read this theory completely, then I will leave my comments !
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Aug 9, 2015 ---
    In my opinion, whole punk hazard & dressrosa arc was plot building for Kaido arc.
    Introducing Colosum plot was too important for next arc.
    Because Luffy can't take down an Yonkou just by forming an alliance.
    To fight with yonkou means fight with his followers too.
    Lufffy need more alliance beside law to fight with kaidou.
    In this point he need more powerful alliance than Nakam.
    In this arc he got many powerful allies on his side. That's what the main intention of this arc.
    And for nakama, Jinbe is enough to power up for SH's.

12. cFoo

cFoo

Bounty Points:
    Agreed @SpeedEyes
    This was such a refreshing thread.. Keep up the good work @Sadistic Senpai

SpeedEyes and Sadistic Senpai like this.
  13. Black Fist Sabo

Black Fist Sabo

Bounty Points:
    Whoaa whoaaa :bookworm::bookworm::bookworm:
    Very solid and strong.
    I really love it until the very last of bit.

The Idea of Law and Pirate Captain Jean-Bart combo sounds very appealing, indeed.

But if there's something that I would like to tackle, it's about Boa Hancock, I thought that Boa would only guarding her island under protection of Strawhats. I don't know the only thing the crew lacked right now which I believe important in the plot of the story is someone who have Kingdom blood-related ( I dont know hot to say it in a good english, so please bear with me :p )

Remember right now, Boa Hancock probably is the most perfect interpretation of former-slave who can achieve such a things as a "Pirate Empress" all over the sea even we all know that Big Mom has been around for ages, right?
    Next to her is Koala, who right now is like a right-hand of 2nd-command in Revolutionary. I don't think she will sail on Sunny at some random thursday.
    I don't even think she will join at the greatest war at the end of the saga, her power is basically all about not to fight because it's love. Even a Vice-admiral could withstand her haki power, imagine if it's strong fighter? She has never really pictured as a fighter, she didn't even want to go to Marineford at first, right?

For a female-nakama I always feel and still hoping to fill the kingdom blood-related is gonna be Viola, Sabo is perhaps cutted from the same clothes too, i'd thought. Viola is important if you dare to imagine combining her power with Law's tactical, Nami's navigation and IQ, Sanji's unnatural-sense of great event on a strategies planning.

I don't really like the idea of Caesar, but i don't hate it either.
    But overall, enjoyable things to read broow :hides::hides::hides:
    Very happy to see such a person has so much passion about this story ;(;(;(
    One Piece is greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat ~~ (Oh please stop me)

Edit :

Sounds and smells like Violet to me :>

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    Sadistic Senpai and Takai like this.
  14. The クンフー ジュゴン

The クンフー ジュゴン

Bounty Points:
    Excellent theory! Agreed that it's so refreshing to see MFMM broken, and in a way that actually made sense.
    Usually these theories start out good but by the end they'll disappoint, or else will be the same thing everyone else has been saying. This one actually got me hooked and then reeled me in for a catch of the day xD

This theory of course could all be nullified next week, but for what it's worth, you're possibly the only one who's been able to convince me that Law is a legit possibility. The difference between the surgeon and the doctor was expertly noticed, which pretty much bought me.
    As for the power-scaling others mentioned, this is the New World, and we clearly don't know how Oda will portray the characters strengths in future. I mean, Kaidou. All that needs to be said.

Caesar is perhaps the least likely, but I actually liked it the way you described it, where yet again I dismissed those theories in the past. Just saying, this is One Piece, anything can happen. Yes, Luffy expressed hate for Caesar. Perhaps it will remain like that, even with Caesar as a crewmember :smuggrin:

With Jinbe, him being Helmsman is possible, and I agree with the coating part. However, I also really want to see Jinbe become Straw Hat lifeguard for the DF users :lmao:

I particularly liked the Hancock section. After Jimbei, she's most likely. Nami dressing as her is foreshadowing enough, and the gag you mentioned sounds spot on :yaaa:

15. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Thanks, I hope you liked the choices.

I'm glad you liked it.
    Also, I have this bad feeling that next week Oda will troll me and negate this theory as a whole Lmao, but I thought in my mind, it's OK if I was trolled, but imagine if two or three of these choices comes true, that would be Goat and I hope they all become right though Lol.

As for the whole power scaling, this matter really bothers me when I see fans talking about it. Like for example, I see so many people refuse a strong character joining, and what is their reason? cause it will break the monster trio. I mean what kind of non sense is that? cause if you don't want to break that trio balance, then you should also consider the fact that there are two other trios. The weak trio, and the mid trio, and people who want a weak character or a mid character to join, this means it will break one of these trio as well if we go by that knowledge right? So if they don't want to break that balance, there will never be a future nakama at all which isn't true as we all know.

And some might say that these four will boost the power of strawhat and it will be unbalanced, which I don't agree with cause it will be balanced from how I see it.
    First of all, Jinbie will never reach Luffy, Law, Zoro and Sanji level imo. He is in his 40s which means this is already his prime and he will not get stronger than this, maybe a little but he definitly will not increase in strength with the amount Luffy, Zoro and Sanji acquire. and we all know that Luffy, Zoro and Sanji and Law will end up being able to defeat admirals. However, if anyone think that Jinbie currently has a chance of defeating an admiral is blind imo. Like only one clash with Akainu to stop killing Ace, and his hands were burning like hell as we all know.

I also believe that Franky will be about equal to Jinbie by EoS or a little weaker cause like I said I don't see Jinbie improving like the others (just my personal opinion, maybe i'm wrong though)
    So, this is why I see the crew is balanced. see the 12 members not as three groups strong, mid and weak. But see them as four groups which is in this way:

1- Weak trio: Usopp, Nami and Chopper.
    2- Low Mid quatro: Brook, Robin, Franky, Ceasar
    3- High Mid duo: Jinbie, Hancock
    4- Monster quatro: Luffy, Law, Zoro and Sanji.

This will also be a great fit for the strawhats if they went against the marines.
    Like Luffy vs Akainu (so obvious), Sanji vs Kizaru (so obvious), Law vs Fujitora (both uses swords with DF power), and Zoro vs Greenbull (Greenbull is based on Miyamoto Musashi, one of the greatest if not the greatest samurai in the history of Japan, so it's very likely to have him as someone who is dedicated to the way of the swords even more than Fuji who is relying more on DF as we saw).

But like I said, i hope Oda doesn't troll me next week cause I have a feeling that he will Lmao!!!

16. Sleek Assassin

Sleek Assassin

Bounty Points:
    Will it though? Haven't seen anything this arc to suggest he is at higher level than Zorro or Sanji. Keep in mind that neither had a serious fight yet. And Law was getting slapped around by DD.

@Sadistic Senpai Good theory, but I'm not sure about Ceasar, will depend on how the next arc goes. I like his chemistry with the rest of the crew though.

(Also starting to doubt whether or not Jinbei will join the sunny)

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  17. The クンフー ジュゴン

The クンフー ジュゴン

Bounty Points:
    It will indeed be interesting to see how Oda develops the powerlevels. I personally find it it interesting to consider groupings of Straw Hats for reason other than sheer strength, but talent :)
    For instance, Robin, Nami and Law would be the stealth trio. All three have skills ideal for infiltration. Then you'd have Chopper, Franky and Jinbei set up as the tanks/muscle. Of course they couldn't compete with the Monster Trio, but you see where i'm going :cool:
    This way you don't get the awkwardness associated numbers and strength playing as big a part as talent.

18. Yasopp

Yasopp

Bounty Points:
    I think might be like this M5 mid 3 weak 3

Luffy intended to have at least 10 crew members

[​IMG]
    That excludes him, so he has now 8 members and Jinbe already told the next time Luffy ask him he will join. The next will be the last. Jinbe is already qualifying ass one of the monster 5. The next could be in the M5, but I think Franky as a cyborg is one the M5.

The next I think will be an Logia swordsman. Who has the ability of snow. Not Monet I believe she's dead.

Treeko D James likes this.
  19. Coquet

Coquet Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Wow, that's a solid thread mate, even after 1 year.

You explained well and I don't see any reason why these character won't join.

Plus, they're some of my favourite characters. :<3:

Coquet approve this theory :nosebleed:

20. Sadistic Senpai

Sadistic Senpai

Bounty Points:
    Glad to hear that, though I find my self sometimes going against my theory, but that's part of One Piece greatness as you know lol. For example, I find Pedro to be a perfect fit at this moment tbh, and he even showed his position during the last few chapter being "The watch" on the mast, and a guy who declared that infiltration is his specialty (kinda like how many crew members have their own position and specialty.

Things I'd like to point is that the one member I'm really sure now will join is Jinbie and it's this arc.

As for the rest: these are my current thoughts:

1- Law is still a probability BUT it's getting harder with time. Only after Kaido's war is ended will make us confirm if he will ask his crew to let him join while they stay on an island like Zou (which I believe will be one of Luffy's territories and it's Bepo's homeland) or will they set sail with him and he's not joining.

2- I only have two female candidates, and I'm still on that opinion, even after many suggested Carrot or Pudding who imo will not join. The first is Hancock as this thread stated, the other one is a name I suggested in other threads and I still think she's a great candidate and if it will happen, it will happen right here in this arc right after Jinbie joins, and that's Bonney (who most likely has a relationship with Big mom).

3- Pedro chapter after another is actually convincing me that he would be a perfect fit, and tbh I would really dig it if the mink in general don't like fishman while fishman as well don't like minks. That way you would enjoy the hell out of both Jinbie and Pedro like sanji and Zoro lol. After all, most Jinbie haters who don't want him to join, their only excuse is he is boring lol.

4- Ceasar is still a candidate, BUT only in one condition, and that's if Ceasar was released and sailed with them again. And that will only happen if:
    the crew wanted to get Ceasar back as well because he's knows the weak points of his weapons that he gave Kaido's men. Other than them needing ceasar to counter these weapons, Ceasar has no hope in joining imo, cause that's the only way I see for him for Luffy to make him get on the ship, and it's the only way for Ceasar to hope for a way to redeem his actions, and that's by stopping his weapons + do a huge sacrifice in an arc

Last edited: Jul 2, 2016
    Coquet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice