1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory The Ultimate Carrot for Nakama Theory ~ By The Carrot4nakama Hype Train Community

The Carrot4Nakama Hype Train and Fanclub community got together to create this monstrosity. Enjoy!

Share This Page

1. 4xdblack

4xdblack

Bounty Points:
    4xdblack submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

The Ultimate Carrot for Nakama Theory ~ By The Carrot4nakama Hype Train Community (World Record) - The Carrot4Nakama Hype Train and Fanclub community got together to create this monstrosity. Enjoy!

Click here to read further...

SmokedOut, Robert24, Maggi and 2 others like this.
  2. Revenant_465

Revenant_465

Bounty Points:
    Annoyed response deleted.

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  3. sSoRa

sSoRa

Bounty Points:
    I believe Carrot won't be joining SHs because her role is not that important compared to Nami or Robin. Luffy NEEDS Robin and Nami to become the Pirate King. Also they are both seen as "bad" girls like Robin Demon Child or Nami Cat Burglar (Although they are good people). Maybe Oda will take us by surprise this time :0
    Also if she joins, I hope we won't get Carrot fanservice... I mean good for people who like that type of stuff but it will be seen weird for people who dislike that and might generate controversy...

4. Chump91

Chump91

Bounty Points:
    Of course she will join, she's furry, cute and has boobies - fanservice for the japanese weirdos, you know the Kind of guys who also watched my Little Pony :D

I'd like her to join from a different perspective. She is a physical fighter (with Hands and feet I mean), which we somehow miss a bit in the SHs, you know except for Franky, Sanji and Luffy. Also her electric thing is pretty solid.

Coquet likes this.
  5. 4xdblack

4xdblack

Bounty Points:
    See, for all those reasons that you pointed out saying that she shouldn't join, I see them as reasons why she should join. Everything that Nami and Robin aren't, Carrot fills the gaps. It's like she's the missing piece to a puzzle. Every trait about her is opposite to that of Nami and Robin. Which is why I think she would make a great addition to the crew.

Revenant_465 likes this.
  6. Revenant_465

Revenant_465

Bounty Points:
    "might generate controversy" When has any anime or manga cared about that?

Coquet likes this.
  7. Awaken Fruit

Awaken Fruit

Bounty Points:
    She will join the SHs

8. gedexequiel

gedexequiel

Bounty Points:
    Hey guys! I just want to speak my thoughts on chapter 849 about the things that will lead to another new crew member of the strawhats. Entitled Bropper in Mirrorland, this showcase the difference between chopper and carrot in terms of fighting and is something that most of the readers are aware of. Chopper and carrot are not the same and considering that, there is a possibility that carrot will definitely will become a straw hat member. I know that these is too unclear but let me know what you guys are thinking.

9. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    Hello Carrot4Nakama train. I have some questions that are not addressed or I would like expansion from the theory.

1) Who will Carrot face in Blackbeard's crew? I'm of the belief Blackbeard will have a total of 11 members like a soccer team so no more new members besides the unknown 10th Blackbeard Titan Commander. No one really fits, IMO.

2) What other moves (Electro or not) will Carrot have or learn during the journey? She has Eleclaw and Electrical Luna...I'm hoping for a Electro Rabbit Jump or Electro Crescent Kick. Or perhaps a Electro Rabbit punch...which would be an assassination move.

3) Why would Carrot eat a Devil Fruit? This isn't mentioned in the theory but has been discussed. The New World part of the story shows that eating a Devil Fruit (like from Ace to Sabo) is like inheriting the previous user's will. I've seen Carrot connected by physical characteristics to the Paw Fruit (Rabbit Paws) and Snow Fruit (Snow Rabbit) but nothing that correlates with the previous users, Kuma and Monet. The Snow Fruit would be my preference since IMO it fits her better but Monet and Carrot have nothing significant in common.

Coquet likes this.
  10. Awaken Fruit

Awaken Fruit

Bounty Points:
    1) Avalo Pizarro

2) There some moves for Carrot: Electro Moon Disc, Electro Burst, Electrical Sailor Gatling, and Raiju Eclipses

3) The Snow Snow Fruit is perfect for Carrot because she's white and with that devil fruit she'll mix both it and her electro to make it awesome.
    Also this: [​IMG] look at Carrot's clothes.

Beli Rich likes this.
  11. Coquet

Coquet Wanted! Wanted Roger Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Well I don't know if that will satisfy you, you but here's my answer :
    1) At this point of the story, to me it's irrelevant to talk about who's gonna fight who in a still unpredictable but likely fight against BB.

2) I'm not Oda mate I don't know, let's see I wanna be surprised by her attacks, I don't wanna figure it out before she does it.

3) Why not ? To me it has 50-50% chance to happen. I wouldn't mind it at least, whichever fruit it is.

To me, there is actually still room to discover those things during the Wano arc so let's see. Other members might have more ideas about those topics. But your specific questions have no tangible answer at the moment, that would be quite tricky to add a definitive answer in our pretty solid theory, I'm afraid that it would weaken it if we don't consider every single possibilities.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2017
    Beli Rich likes this.
  12. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    1) Why Avalo Pizarro?
    Epithet: Corrupt King vs ...Carrot doesn't even have an epithet. She is going to have to have one eventually.

2) Not a bad list for general Electro moves. I was inquiring more on any unique moves relating to rabbits to make her stand out amongst the other Minks.

3) The color spread proves what exactly? We don't know what fruit the Snow Fruit resides in. And Monet and Carrot have no connection, real or speculated, that I know.

Topi Jerami likes this.
  13. Revenant_465

Revenant_465

Bounty Points:
    1.) We don't really know enough about Blackbeards crew to make valid speculations about who Carrot would fight, but if we are just talking about character design and names then I would say she may fight "Corrupt King" Avalo Pizzaro. Carrot is the ruler's aid to Nekomamushi, one of the two ruler'ss of Zou, Pizarro's ephitet is "Corrupt King" oposite of Nekomamushi wh,as we have seen, is a kind and benevolent man. Pizarro also has many cat-;like physical traits: His fur coat, Hair stled like a mane, and his cat slit eyes.
    He also wears a pair of what looks to be some steel (or other metal) Gauntlets, so he may be a fist fighter in actual combat but so far we only saw him use a pair off flintlocks against whitebeard but so did the other Blackbeard pirate members.

Remember that I am only speculating this on his physical appearance and ephitet so it is not a very solid theory.

2.) Now, as to what moves she may use I believe she will have one that refers to a mallet as she has alot of similarities with the Moon/Jade Rabbit who, if you readthe story, pounds Mochi with a large Mallet (Sort of hoping she does this against katakuri BTW). And if we go back to the Zou arc, wanda said that Minks are affected by a full moon so I would not be suprised if wee see Carrrot use more attacks with a moon theme, like she did with "Electrical Luna".

3.) I personally do not believe that she will eat a Devil fruit, especially a Logia like the Yuki yuki No Mi as she would not be able to combine electro with the snow as snow cannot conduct electricity (SCIENCE!!!!)

The main reason I see people saying that she will eat it is 1.) she is a white rabbit 2.) Monet used an attack called: Yuki Rabi (雪兎(ゆきラビ) Yuki Rabi, literally meaning "Snow Rabbit") where she launched many rabbit shaped pieces of snow at her enemy.
    And finally because Nami has her Mandarin trees on the Sunny, believing that when Monet died her power transfered to one of the Mandarins (this would only apply if the Yuki Yuki No Mi is a mandarin as devil fruits only transfer to the closest fruit of it's type) Also, a devil Fruit would have stood out and they would have noticed such a hard to miss exotic looking fruit so i doubt it is on the Sunny.

Now, for Kuma's fruit people have argued that she would eat it even though Kuma is still alive. I have also seen them argue about the fruit matching the number pattern theory and just saying that because it puts paw pads on your hands it "makes sense" that she would have it, being a Rabbit Mink and all.
    Unless Kuma dies this is an impossibility.

Beli Rich and dizzy2341 like this.
  14. dizzy2341

dizzy2341

Bounty Points:
    It could be the unknown 10th commander. We can't rule it out until we know who it is.
    It would be cool if she could fire her claws like electric senbon
    https://orojackson.com/threads/carrot-4-nakama-hype-train.21619/page-111#post-2517529

Beli Rich likes this.
  15. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    1) Why is it irrelevant? We can make matchups already because of designs and roles.
    -Luffy vs Blackbeard
    -Zoro vs Shiryu or Last BB Titan Commander
    -Nami vs Catarina Devon
    -Usopp vs Van Auger
    -Brook vs Lafitte

Others are debatable. There are 10 known Strawhat Pirates and 10 known Blackbeard Pirates. I listed half the potential fights. Carrot is not a good matchup for San Juan Wolf(too big). Burgess may be stylisticly a good fight though he is beyond her at the moment. Doc Q...no. Shiryu...no. Avalo Pizarro...maybe. Unknown Commander is probably the best possibility simply because it's an unknown.

Their dreams are bound to clash. Only one can be Pirate King, World's Greatest Swordman, Sniper King, etc... which would include Carrot's dream.
    1) I'm not really seeing a connection with Corrupt King and Ruler's Bird. Wouldn't Pedro vs Avalo Pizarro make more sense using the cat features? The gauntlets potentially make for a good matchup stylistically.

2) The Moon Rabbit using a mallet hit Mochi would be cool if used in the current story...but where is Carrot randomly getting a mallet from? Maybe use the one Brook used to smash Miss Carmel picture.

3) Wow...not a fan of Carrot and Snow Fruit!? I'm surprised. Snow and electricity would be a weird combination. I forgot about Monet's snow rabbits. :faceplam: Also could connect Astronomer and Moon Rabbit.

Revenant_465 and Topi Jerami like this.
  16. Awaken Fruit

Awaken Fruit

Bounty Points:
    1) Because, fists vs fists and Avalo having a Zoan(Ancient or Mystical) Devil Fruit would be perfect for him and him and Carrot will fight beast style.

2) There's also the Full Moon part

3) True, but the fruit is on the ship and it will appear in the Wano arc and Carrot will eat.

1)I don't see how Avalo vs Pedro works out, Pedro uses a sword and Avalo use Gauntlets, so there's no way that he's a paramicia.

2) She'll named her move that has mallet

3) So, Carrot will eat the Snow Snow Fruit

Beli Rich likes this.
  17. Beli Rich

Beli Rich

Bounty Points:
    1) We don't know how the gauntlets are used. He could have other uses besides fisticuffs plus hidden weapons on it. I don't understand why Avalo has to be a Zoan. More than likely, sure. Has to be...not so sure. Gauntlet weapon could be used with a paramicia fruit.

2) Where is the mallet coming from?

3) The fruit is on the ship? News to me.

18. 4xdblack

4xdblack

Bounty Points:
    1. Oda said that the final war in one piece would make Marineford look like a couple of kids slapping each other. So I highly doubt that a bunch of 1v1 team fights vs blackbeard is the final battle, I mean, when was the last time Nami had a 1v1 fight? And that's also assuming that when they fight BB, it will be only the strawhats vs BB. Because here recently, the fights have included a multitude of participants. But I have to agree with @Coquet here... We're so far away from that point that I don't see the purpose in debating it. Anything can change between now and then. Kinda like when we thought the end of the grand line was Raftel until Zou happened. Or when we thought that Zou was just going to be a pitstop between Dressrosa and Wano.

2. I'm personally expecting a sort of were-rabbit to make an appearance in the near future. Plus there is always the possibility of her eating a fruit, as everyone here has talked about.

3. It's probably not mentioned because we focused on her potential as a crew-member, not as a character. But as for her receiving a devil fruit, I'm fairly neutral to the idea. Either she receives one and is badass, or she doesn't receive one and continues to be badass. But I am definitely in favor of her getting the Yuki Yuki no mi. Mostly because I want a logia on the crew that isn't Caesar :p

Coquet and Beli Rich like this.
  19. Awaken Fruit

Awaken Fruit

Bounty Points:
    1) The point is that Pedro vs Avalo won't do any good, Carrot vs Avalo is better.

2) The story of the Moon Rabbit

3) It will appear soon

Beli Rich likes this.
  20. Revenant_465

Revenant_465

Bounty Points:
    The mallet thing is just something I want to happen during WCI and I didn't mean she would use an actuall mallet, I meant that the word "mallet" would be in the attack name itself, like if she clasped her hands together and smashed Katakuri on the top of his head or something while using electro.

The thing with Pizarro is something that was discussed awhile ago on our thread and someone (I don't remember who) made an argument basically saying that Pizarro is sort of the opposite of Nekomamushi and Carrot would get mad, attack and a fight would ensue, or something along those lines, again this was awhile ago so I don't remember al of it.

And the Yuki Yuki No Mi being on the ship is still just a popular theory among Carrot fans who want her to eat it because the Mandarin tree's were the closest known location for a devil fruit to reappear at.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 29, 2017, Original Post Date: Aug 29, 2017 ---
    I just don't think Carrot needs a devil fruit to be honest, but hey if she gets one than I hope Oda does it well, and the snow rabbit thing has also been thought to have been a foreshadow of Carrot eating the Yuki Yuki No Mi as well.

I don't think any of us considered Carrot being an astronomer since Nami would be the one to use the stars being a navigator and all. We have thought of her writing down her adventures in a diary or journal, with her art style used for imagery of course.

Hmm...I may like this idea of her studying the stars and night sky, I'm glad you brought that up! Maybe it will be one of her hobbies revealed down the road I wonder.....

Beli Rich likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice