1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

The ultimate Captain Kuro theory with a shocking 1984 conection: Captain Kuro head of a CP0 agency

Discussion in 'Characters' started by Critical Mindset, Jul 9, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Critical Mindset

Critical Mindset

Bounty Points:
    Critical Mindset submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

The ultimate Captain Kuro theory with a shocking 1984 conection: Captain Kuro head of a CP0 agency - I have found solid conections and evidence that without a doubt makes Captain Kuro Bound to reappear

Click here to read further...

2. Ice D Fire

Ice D Fire Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    If the East Blue pirates reappear, I see it as members of the Pirate Dispatch Dispatch Organization.

Critical Mindset likes this.
  3. Critical Mindset

Critical Mindset

Bounty Points:
    That'd be something hehe :)

I have no evidence for believing this other but I think (save for Captain Morgan whom I also think will appear again in the story in some capacity) that the East Blue Pirates will all again make a comeback in the story, and that they in order of appearance will have a greater share of impact on the One Piece story. With that I mean that Buggy came first so he will have the biggest role to play; captain Kuro came second so he will have the second greatest impact and important role in the story; Don Krieg and Gin third most important role respectively (though I think they will have gone their seperate ways by now) and Arlong Pirates the fourth most important role. I think for the sake of nostalgia and the fact that they have made such a great imprint on us the readers where the personal fights close close to home helped us get to know our East Blue protagonists through their interactions with the East Bkue villains, that a real closure with these characters is needed before the story ends. That's just my opinion as I think we all can agree that East Blue is so special and reserves a special place in our hearts because of the kind of build up to the Grand Line and the development of our protagonists that makes it unique and very heartfelt, and as such really highlights the East Blue antagonists as well.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2019 ---
    It's unfortunate if that's the impression you got. I did not try to "lure" people to my YouTube channel which in fact has been inactive for a year now as I have since moved all my YouTube content over here to Orojackson in the form of written theories. I did however want to bring attention to this theory that I, honestly, worked very hard on and is proud to share. If you took the time to inspect the video you would've seen that it's an entirely text-based theory (so if a reading experience is what you were after it certainly won't disappoint), and I combined it with videos pertinent and most relevant to the case I'm making, some videos were directly proveing a point I was making, others to shed light on certain facts, combined with textual commentary for certain clarification purposes.

Some of the points I was making were just much easier and less complicated to present in a video format; and though I could try to present it in the typical theory format, I'm afraid it would take quite a lot of time to put it all together again when I've already got the finished product, and frankly I just don't have that amount of time available now that they're closing down Orojackson. I'm sorry you felt like giving a 1 rating and without taking an honest look at the work I presented. I understand you feel that it's a theory section and not to be littered with people trying to bring attention to their YouTube channels. However, that was not what I was doing and that was not my intent, and had I the time to make a theory on Orojackson where I could present all the points I was making in the video in a structured and well put together way, I would definitely opt for that as opposed to just linking to a video. It's just very unfortunate that they're shutting down this amazing site very soon which leaves me with very little time so I just wanted to share this theory before OJ expires (and I will add that clarification in the description). I hope with that clarification that you could take a second look, and if not, at least remove the rating which has nothing to do with the thoughts and ideas I seek to share with the community.

Best regards

@AnrAo

Last edited: Jul 9, 2019
    Nessos likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice