Questions & Mysteries The Shichibukai is now down to 5! Will the system fall?

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Discussion' started by Megatran25!, Sep 28, 2015.

Share This Page

?

the possibility of the next warlord being:

1. A supanova

1 vote(s)
    12.5%
  2. some Big shot we know

2 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. An unknown character (like weevil)

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  1. Megatran25!

Megatran25!

Bounty Points:
    After Law got defected by Adm. Fujitora and Doffy defeated to Luffy, eventually going to Impel Down. The Shichibukai is now down to 5, does this mean the WG will keep looking for people to replace them or disband the organization !?
    _ In my opinion, the WG will not let the shichibukai disband because they're such a valuable asset to them !

2. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    I think the same. Well that is unless Seventh goes & gets defeated too in next arc or so. I don't see Shichibuaki getting abolished now. Considering the latest chapter, where Doflamingo officially declared the commencement of new war . Shichibukai are part of it. And they will be playing a certain role.

And to abolish the Shichibukai sytem is goal of Fujitora, so I hope he won't achieve it that sooner. As I want to see more of him, and his conflicts.

3. Kyros

Kyros

Bounty Points:
    Two joined just to further their own agenda (Blackbeard, Law)
    Two used their position to deceive and conquer entire countries (Crocodile, Doflamingo)
    Buggy is a joke
    Kuma would remain a puppet of the World Government even if the Shichibukai disbanded
    The unknown 7th seems to be a man of dubious morality that wouldn't hesitate to backstab them
    Mihawk and Hammock are probably the only valuable assets

At this point it's best to just go with Fujitora's plan

4. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    Agreed ! Shichibukai r valuable asset to WG ! And even if they disband shichibukai system, they might b join Yanko & other strong pirates for protection !
    I guess WG will reduce Shichibukai numbers to 4 (Mihawk, Kuma, Boa, Buggy). Jack's status might b remove by WG . And WG will grant them more power.

5. tactics5

tactics5

Bounty Points:
    Before Issho and Sakazuki got in a fight I really thought that maybe the WG would push through with the abolishment of the Shichibukai system, seeing that it brought 2 valuable countries a lot of pain. But now, I have no clue. It would be possible that they would still keep the system, but now with stricter implementations, maybe like having a marine with them at all times. Kind of against the freedom the Shichibukai have but I don't see another way of keeping the system without civilians rioting about it. As I said before, it did bring a whole lot of pain.

Anyways with the declaration of war they need these 5 pirates (and their crews) with them. If they were to abolish it now, then that would mean more enemies to worry about. So I guess they would want to find 2 more pirates to replace Doffy and Law, most likely not from the Worst Generation though.

6. Glenn Baskerville

Glenn Baskerville

Bounty Points:
    I agree fujitora intention to abolished shichibukai system,..
    if WorldG still want to keep that system, they need to find new shichibukai to replace
    law and doffy..

7. Syed

Syed Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    I agree with you but as you said, "not this sooner" so I think it will be abolished later.

Yes I agree with you but the Problem is WG doesn't sees it like this, who knows Mihawk and Hammock are the less important for them as they don't earn them anything indirectly, unlike Crocodile and Doffy. The most useful for them should be Kuma I think.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
  8. Xlaw

Xlaw

Bounty Points:
    He may b not strong as other shichibukai but his connections with yonko Shanks & Luffy r useful for WG.
    Shichibukai's r not chosen by strength wise only.

9. mettalica.D.symon

mettalica.D.symon

Bounty Points:
    Pirates are kind of afraid of being choosen as warlords. The moment you choose to take up that role you become a target for luffy who seems to get off on beating them. I think they will be replaced by characters we are yet to see.

10. David lynch

David lynch

Bounty Points:
    Well at this point we are down to 5 so I do personally think system will be abolished after defeat of one more member which is the 7th.i doubt they will be quick about picking someone to replace them

11. Syed

Bounty Points:
    Though about the topic I think it will be abolished before they will be able to add some more shichibukai. If 7th is a an antagonist and luffy will be defeating him than after his defeat it definitely will be abolished.

Ariff, mettalica.D.symon and SMILE like this.
  12. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    Even if they wont abolish it, they still are enemies of the WG. Look what the other shichibukais did, and still do. Boa Hancock would go on Luffy's aid anyway regardless, as she did in Marineford.

Kyro Kakugi, tactics5, duke and 4 others like this.
  13. Supreme Master

Supreme Master

Bounty Points:
    I'd personally want the system to be removed since Luffy has defeated quite alot of them. It's rather boring seeing him do it again on the 7th.

Ariff likes this.
  14. blaze

blaze

Bounty Points:
    But that is only limited to Luffy. Boa won't aid other pirates, if WG were to ask her to fight against them.

Dazai, duke and SMILE like this.
  15. Terrador

Terrador

Bounty Points:
    I think for now they will try to replace them. Though with the Reverie coming up, they may not be able to find new members before that. During the Reverie, there might be a case made for abolishment.

16. SMILE

SMILE

Bounty Points:
    That's true. However when Luffy gets mixed in a war where Marines are involved... she will side with Luffy most likely.

And more importantly, 2 of the 7 warlords were lost in one arc, which were quite some powerhouses, one especially which kept big players in check...

The system is slowly losing weight after that imo.

Kyro Kakugi, duke, Syed and 1 other person like this.
  17. Syed

Bounty Points:
    Agreed, and I think one more shichibukai's defeat will make the system loose all the weight.

hunter_Zoro and SMILE like this.
  18. Ariff

Ariff

Bounty Points:
    is Shicibukai choose by WG or Marine or they volunteer themselve?

19. Vongola Undicesimo

Vongola Undicesimo

Bounty Points:
    The thing is, the Shichibukai system looks pretty pointless in my eyes. Not only in my eyes too, I'm sure that Issho & some of the marines (Sakazuki included) don't like the system and some of the warlords personally. Plus, many warlords were not only working against the WG (Crocodile was trying to ruin Alabasta, dethrone the current king and even more importantly, he was searching for an ancient weapon. Doflamingo on the other hand, became a king of Dressrosa after he made the previous king massacre his own people by controlling him, had ties with the Underworld, etc.) but many were already defeated too. We haven't seen the 7th warlord yet, but, truth be told, he looks like a shady guy.

The Warlords:

Mihawk doesn't seem to give a fuck.
    Doflamingo, Crocodile and Law are already out of the picture.
    Buggy is... well, Buggy.
    Hancock will asset the WG but only if Luffy isn't involved. And from now on, he'll be getting involved a lot.
    The 7th looks like a shady guy with questionable morality.
    Teach betrayed them.
    etc...

At this point, the only valuable asset the government has is Kuma, and he's a cyborg. That's why I think the system will be abolished, sooner or later.

kingdoffy, Hermes, RunoxMaple and 2 others like this.
  20. Luffys Scars

Luffys Scars

Bounty Points:
    I think it's a case where they are chosen by the navy or marines and they can either accept the offer or deny it

Ariff likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice