The Revolutionaries Usher In A New Era [DBF 2 Ending Announcement]

Discussion in 'The Central Hub' started by Divvens, Feb 4, 2014.

Share This Page

1. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    From the dry sands of Munphis to the dense jungles of Ecentria. From the smoke filled sky at Greyfall to the island 10,000 feet above sea Elthor, three factions fought each other leaving no stones unturned to ensure victory... but at the end there is one faction that stands above the others, one faction that showed the world that they are capable of leading this world into a new era. They stood together as brothers and sisters in arms, fought together, laughed together and cried together, they are more than just comrades now, they are a family.

The Revolutionaries have won Davy Back Fight: The Era Of War!

The final scores after calculations of all events related to Davy Back Fight is (http://orojackson.com/davybackfight/)
    1. Revolutionaries win with 61,775 Beli. Their total faction bounty is 3,08,875 and each Revolutionary faction member (27 total members) will earn a Bounty of 11,440!

2. Marines come in second with 50,880 Beli. Their total faction bounty is 2,54,400 and each Marine faction member (19 total members) will earn a Bounty of 13,390!

3. Pirates come in third with 39,930 Beli. Their total faction bounty is 1,99,650 and each Pirate faction member (28 total members) will earn a Bounty of 7130!
    And we would also like to give honorary mentions to the factions for the following achievements:
    @Marines - For having the best overall teamwork and for having the most overall event wins.
    @Pirates - For having the most members and for sticking together as one team until the end.
    @Revolutionaries - For excellent overall team work and for having the most likes on Facebook.

Me and @Freeze hope everyone had fun in Davy Back Fight 2, we ourselves have learnt a lot hosting this wonderful event and you can expect Davy Back Fight 3 to be much bigger and much better!

Congratulations to all participants, regardless of your faction everyone ended up winning and gaining something, may it be Bounty, may it be friends or may it be experience. Remember, the destination is important but the journey is more so important!

Bounty will be added to your accounts in some time, we also advise all participants to report posts in your faction forum that contain personal information such as E-Mail ID's or Skype ID's that you don't want to make public, the DBF Forums will be made public within 48 hours. Please make sure to report all messages that contain personal information so that the forum staff can delete those posts and protect your privacy. If you fail to report posts that contain personal information Oro Jackson will not be responsible for your privacy.

This is your DBF Host Divvens, signing out until next time.

Marines;
    @Brandon, @Captain Obvious, @chopper666, @Don Jon, @Darth Vader, @Exzessiva, @Iter_Impius, @Javiermark, @Kizaru Sting, @Krasse, @MDN, @Meredy McGarden, @Red, @Ruffeh, @Rupivens, @Saiken, @Satomi, @simovich, @Takt, @Tashigi, @Vihyungrang

Pirates;
    @4Foot, @Adnan D. Nani, @Akita Caune Umakume, @Albert Redfox, @Andre, @Asya, @Bhaije, @BlackChaosNL, @Blader3000, @Bluesh, @Brett, @Chopper Man, @Collision, @Davido, @Death72, @dman12, @hedgehog3000, @Jace, @Juicy, @KellerMarie, @Monkey D Charlie, @Myichi, @Pirate King, @pirateN, @Remco, @Rex, @ulquiorra1141, @UchaNekome

@Revolutionaries;
    @AaronC, @Anthony, @blindsight, @Bluue, @Celestial D. Dragon, @Dany, @Elf, @Fishercat, @Junior, @Kuro, @kurumu-chan, @Luke, @Lady Mary Killigrew, @Lommiebear @Luminous, @M.Hossein.B, @Mac, @Monkey D Luffy, @natassa, @Pendrew, @Ratchet, @Riley Escobar, @Riven, @rumbl, @Sengoku, @SwordsmanOri, @Yamuraiha, @Zoro

Iter_Impius, Riven, Anthony and 21 others like this.
  2. Kuro

Kuro

Bounty Points:
    Fellow revos, honorable marines and mighty pirates! This dbf has truly been one glorious experience. In all honesty, I had not expected the victory to be ours. I had already convinced myself, that whatever the outcome may be, I already feel like a winner. For the real treasure of dbf does not lie at the start nor at the end, it lies in the journey in between. And this journey has been one magnificent one. I have become better in whatever skill I already had, but more importantly, is the revo family. Ive learned to know many magnificent people through this event, which formed the revo family. Many great efforts have spawned on all sides, some members gave more then others, but I'm not here to point out the differences.

This battle could not have been this exciting without the rivalry of both marines and pirates. Both of you have shown great effort and beautiful works of art. I truly enjoyed all of it. I hope you share my feeling for victoriousness. Because once again! The end is a nice little bonus, but the true treasure of dbf lies in the journey, the path towards the end, and the paths all 3 factions carved are all glorious paths. I thank all of you for the wonderful experience.

Revos, my last words go to you. Thank you for all the greatness shown throughout this dbf. Im stunned by the creations and effort that some have shown. Let me remind you, and everyone interested, what it emans to be a revo. I was a revo in dbf 1, I'm a revo in dbf 2, and I'll be a revo in dbf 3. Because revo is not a random choice for victory. Revo is a family. We strive for the freedom and equality for everybody! I wish I can put it into words, but I can't. The revo family exceeds everything I expected of this event. This experience truly would not have been the same without you guys. Thank you, for being a revolutionary!

I will make some personal individual mentions. I might forget some people, I hope you can forgive me for that, theres a lot of dbf 2 to take in ;). Once again, Everyone, thank you for this wonderful event.

Oh and special thanks to @Divvens @Freeze thank you for the amazing effort both of you put into dbf 2. Compared to dbf 1, this is truly an amazing experience. Thank you once again, you've both proved to be the gods amongst forum admins. Hail to the kings ;)

Mac, rumbl, Riven and 18 others like this.
  3. Vihyungrang

Vihyungrang Wanted Roger Big Mom Cracker Katakuri Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    Thank you @Divvens and @Freeze for all these wonderful events.It was my first DBF and the experience was filled with so much fun and entertainment.

Well done Revos!!!It was a victory well deserved with all your hard-work.:yaaa:
    And thanks to my Marine faction leaders and all my faction mates for trying their best.We should be proud of what we accomplished.:cool:

Anthony, Frosch, Iter_Impius and 14 others like this.
  4. Sengoku

Sengoku

Bounty Points:
    I don't really have anything to add after all this, it was truly an honor to work with every single member of the Revo's, every single one had helped us in any way possible for them, through time restraints and RL issue's and to know that people were willing to give this much for our faction just makes me so happy! <3

Kuro is the best faction assistant I could have ever hoped for, talented, active, with a lot of input and dedication. <3

Oh and special mention to Divvens and Freeze for being such understanding moderators, extending the time limits when the situations need to be and everything, thank you!!!

rumbl, Riven, Takt and 14 others like this.
  5. Enryu

Enryu

Bounty Points:
    And so our journey has come to an end for this time, kudos and thank you to my fellow Marines, Revos and Pirates for the adventure we had together from august till now, I enjoyed everything that your creative minds came up with from the very first island till the last and a big thank you to @Freeze and @Divvens for hosting such a awesome and great event for us all!

I want to also give a big thanks to my fellow marines for first of all trusting me and choosing me- a member that just had been starting to roam around OJ- to lead you guys throughout this journey. This couldn't have been done without you guys.

See you all on the battlefield of DBF 3!

Iter_Impius, Riven, Takt and 11 others like this.
  6. Satomi

Satomi

Bounty Points:
    Wow that was one heck of a roller coaster. I'm tired. ;D

@Divvens and @Freeze - thank you both for hosting the DBF, I'm sure everyone had loads of fun. I know I did. /o/

@Revolutionaries and @Pirates - Well played! I really liked the spirit you guys portrayed all throughout the DBF, it never seemed to die~ Let's all enjoy on what we all got from this DBF, because I really do think we all did an amazing job overall. I believe that it's our contributions, along with the awesome events hosted, that made this DBF move forward and the experience was rewarding. : ]

@Marines - We've all had our ups and downs, but I really did enjoy being in this faction. I myself have learned quite a lot while being in the Marine base, and I've also learned what can be improved for the next DBF so that we can grow stronger than ever! I'm looking forward to see your faces in the next fight, since there's no way we're going to let it end like this, right? :3

See you guys in DBF 3, let's meet again~

Recoilation, Riven, Takt and 11 others like this.
  7. Plue!

Plue!

Bounty Points:
    Despite my brief stay in DBF 2, I have this to say...

Marines...

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

BANZAI!

And Sayonara. :D

Riven, Takt, Meredy McGarden and 7 others like this.
  8. Divvens

Divvens

Bounty Points:
    To all members involved with Davy Back Fight, you have been awarded Bounty based on your factions winnings which is mentioned in the first post. Some extra honorary mentions to each faction is also added in the first post!

Takt, M.Hossein.B, Luke and 6 others like this.
  9. Death72

Death72

Bounty Points:
    So It Has happened, The Pirates Shall Arise and Snatch the Chance when made available again... Sorry, Can't think of anything to say... Also, Congratulations to all and Hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did or even more. Thank you, @Divvens and @Freeze for hosting such an Epic Event, and Kanpai to whoever came up with the ideas of such Unique Events... :yaaa:

Now, Let's PARTAAAAY!! :cigar:

Anthony, Riven, Riley Escobar and 8 others like this.
  10. Madonna

Madonna

Bounty Points:
    Thank you, @Divvens and @Freeze. I really enjoyed all the events in Davy Back Fight.
    Also, congratulations to all faction members. It's delightful to see your contributions to all the events. I sincerely appreciate your outstanding works in getting this DBF 2 goes right.

See you on the front line in DBF 3!

rumbl, Riven, Anthony and 9 others like this.
  11. Luke

Luke

Bounty Points:
    Thank you @Divvens , @Freeze and everyone who participated in the DBF2 I look forward to the challenge of DBF 3 XD
    also well done to everyone and congratulations :D

Riven, Anthony, Madonna and 9 others like this.
  12. Meredy McGarden

Meredy McGarden

Bounty Points:
    Ah! This game was fun and i've never experienced somethung like this before! I'm glad to have joined! Thanks to all participants! After all, this game would be nothung without participants and most of all, thanks to our hosts! @Divvens @Freeze!
    Cant wait til next time! :D
    :cat:

Riven, Madonna, Riley Escobar and 6 others like this.
  13. Saiken

Saiken Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Finally its over.... @Divvens and @Freeze thanks for giving us this wonderful event... :yaaa:
    to my comrades ... thank you as well... xD:couchpotato: .. we didn't lose cuz we aren't good.... we didn't lose because we are outnumbered..... efforts = victory.. remember JUSTICE will still prevail!.....

I BLAME Divs and Luc!.. making me a staff in the middle of the event. .konoyaro!:rage::rage::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch::punch: .. just kidding...
    i blame myself... i admit ..........i lose my interest . the reason... only for staff's :p

congratulation to all! and thanks for all the efforts.. this event wouldn't be this awesome if it weren't for the community. :D

i hope next DBF.. is going to be an all out war !

Riven, Madonna, Riley Escobar and 8 others like this.
  14. M.Hossein.B

M.Hossein.B

Bounty Points:
    well... it's done ...it was awesome.... all @marines @pirates and @revolutionary congrt ... i hope i be avilable for nexst DBF ...

rumbl, Riven, Madonna and 8 others like this.
  15. Takt

Takt Big Mom Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    Congratulations to the Revolutionaries for their win. :D

Well done all factions for making the DBF2 so much fun and a memorable event to be a part of.

@Divvens and @Freeze, thank you for hosting an event that is truly one of a kind. I was only here for the last 2 islands but it was a joyride nonetheless. For that, thank you all factions and the crazy hosts! :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 4, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 4, 2014 ---
    On a side note: I HAZ BOUNTEH!!!!! YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Luke, Frosch, Riven and 8 others like this.
  16. Ratchet

Ratchet

Bounty Points:
    YAY!

Thank you to my fellow revo's, awesome family, and congrats to the mari ies and the pirates as well.

Additional thanks to Divs and Freeze, for making DBF2 a great and fair experience for all.

~Till next time

Luke, Frosch, Riven and 7 others like this.
  17. Mac

Mac

Bounty Points:
    WHOOOOOOOO Great job, Fellow Revos, Marines, and Pirates! :lol: We/you all did awesome!!!

Thank you, @Divvens and @Freeze for this awesome experience and sorry fellow revos that I wasn't much of a help for the last event :(

Luke, Frosch, Riven and 6 others like this.
  18. Riley Escobar

Riley Escobar - The Villain - Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Thanks for hosting this @Freeze and @Divvens and all @Marines, @Revolutionary and @Pirates who have taken place in this event though we won but it was nice having an challenge and must commend you both for pushing us thus far

Luke, Frosch, Riven and 6 others like this.
  19. Elf

Elf

Bounty Points:
    I'm so happy for us Revo's! We truely were in top shape this year, and the effort put into this fight was tremendous and absolutely astonishing. Last year I want to say we had like 7 or 8 active members, including myself. And though we were pretty close knit, we topped the record this year. I'm disappointed with my lack of submissions this year. It makes me sad that I can't find the time to participate like I could before. I'm so happy everyone was such a great team together, though. You all pulled through with some pep talks from me and a whole lot of group effort. Thank you guys for being wonderful. <3 The Marines and Pirates did well as well! Shout out!

Luke, Death72, Frosch and 2 others like this.
  20. Riven

Riven

Bounty Points:
    Congratulations to everyone! It was a wonderful ride and all the submissions were fantastic. <3

Thanks again to @Divvens and @Freeze for hosting this epic event. I can't wait to see what you cook up to top it in DBF3! :D

Luke, Death72, Frosch and 1 other person like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice