1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory The Real Reason Jinbei being delayed till wano, Is Because Of Crocodile the 11 Nakama.

Evidence and parallel analyze, of why this is possible.

Share This Page

1. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    yes am aware of that crocodile and white beard connection ty ^^, there also this one i noticed, though......

[​IMG]

If you flip Chapter 155 "Sir Crocodile" To Chapter 551 is titled "Yonko Whitebeard"

Curious if this is planned or coincidence :kappa:

either way those chapter match up is troll op, since we already know Crocodile and White Beard have a past...

well see in wano then if this is true :catcry:

===

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  2. Nessos

Nessos Proud to be one of the 5 Apostles of Oda! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Weevil vs Crocodile incoming:kappa:

Ariadne_Wyvern, Rej and Naomi Rose like this.
  3. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Do it GODA!! :PogChamp:

=

Ariadne_Wyvern, Hiken_no_Esu and Rej like this.
  4. Nessos

Nessos Proud to be one of the 5 Apostles of Oda! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    Talking about Shchibukai, I realized Buggy is like Teach no ordinary Shichibukai :blobthink:

5. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Buggy finding OP confirmed :madmonk:

=

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  6. Dave

Dave Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    As usual theory looks good due to ur efforts don't care who joins I m fine with croco

Naomi Rose likes this.
  7. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Thanks @Dave :)

I make sure i'm not lazy and put effort into and try to be less of troll when comes to these types of things.:kappa:

=

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  8. Dave

Dave Wanted! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    as expected sorry I can't review it now as I m host I can't partial to anyone

Naomi Rose likes this.
  9. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    No worries lol

still got add more in updates.

for example more to add on ace and crocodile parallel

Luffy asked Ace to join, he said no because he gonna be pirate king. he gets defeated by white beard, and wants to make him pirate king.
    Crocodile get's defeated by White beard so he can be pirate king, does not accept White beard or joins him. I think he will follow in ace path with parallel and support luffy in being pirate king.
    (Note: white beard shown of making it habit to asking the man he defeats to become his sons, so pretty sure he asked crocodile. But as we know crocodile probably yelled screw you and ran off :kappa:, unlike ace )

will it be opposite and he ask luffy? where luffy asked Ace?

Since Crocodile and Ace are similar. Crocodile is like older version of Ace if there was no luffy in his life. But as can see Crocodile decided to start to change as explained in 3, with 4th. can see his growth start from impel down/marine ford. He holds no grudge on Luffy as he saved him, just Like Ace accepted luffy afterwords..

==

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
    Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  10. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Naomi Rose updated The Real Reason Jinbei being delayed till wano, Is Because Of Crocodile the 11 Nakama. with a new update entry:

Update for swordsman past, and Ace and Crocodile parallel

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  11. Higuma

Higuma

Bounty Points:
    Great Theory! Appreciate the amount of effort you took.
    Personally, Crocodile is my favourite antagonist in the series and would love it if he joined the crew.
    Though it remains to be seen how his relationship with 'Mr. Prince' and 'Miss All Sunday' turn out in case it does happen.

Ariadne_Wyvern and Naomi Rose like this.
  12. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Thank You!

yep there will be development for sure.

I think main problem with Robin for example.

for example, They both had huge trust issue from the start. Crocodile was more severe. These two paired and working together was doomed from the start.

can see he knows she lying to him, breaking her promise. there long pause as he stares at her,and he just accepts it and moves on. and states he forgives her and tells her he never trusted anyone from the start, but i don't think so. I think his comment stating she was such a cool partner.(hints other wise, but he just accept it that everyone will betray him)

would he have killed her? if she told him the truth?

Example

He told the royal guards not to throw there lives away and leave with there lifes, but they chose to stay and fight him. which made him have no choice to fight them.(he was ok with them leaving and saving there life's) Also he never attacked Tashigi when she was down. which shows he has some morals. So it's possible based of those clue he would let her live. He protected her for 4 years. But in the end she betrayed him (I don't blame robin) since she saw how he was behaving.

==

As for Sanji. He shown to be forgiving, though he will need to learn and judge what happen. When Oda shows us Crocodile Past. and from hints it's not good.

I'm still working on more behavior analyze, so will do update to that. Because there is more.

=

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
    Ariadne_Wyvern and Hiken_no_Esu like this.
  13. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Naomi Rose updated The Real Reason Jinbei being delayed till wano, Is Because Of Crocodile the 11 Nakama. with a new update entry:

Examing troubling behavior clue, also parallel clue to Nami and Robin!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hiken_no_Esu and kiiro94 like this.
  14. kiiro94

kiiro94

Bounty Points:
    Now we have this guy from the last chapter waiting for some one and I think the person he is waiting is related to the sword Luffy took which might be from Crocodile, reason he had a bad life thanks to his sword and for his bad luck. Now, he will return and once with Luffy, he will have luck to wield it.

15. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Interesting idea..like the bad luck angle. Oda left hint crocodile was swordsman from jolly roger hint, but we never seen swords or what type they where.

=

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  16. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    I don’t see him joining SH since he’s with Mr. 1 after Summit War

17. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Crocodile travels, plus his sand ability allows flight (making it faster travel) Oda show this in cover story's before he appeared in alabasta.

Also crocodile had to save mr 1, showing crocodile is stronger.

Alladin let jinbei leave to join luffy.

The same could happen with Mr 1, letting Crocodile leave to join Luffy.

Both Jinbei and Crocodile are stronger then alladin, and mr 1.

So if anything happen to Mr 1, Crocodile would be left alone. Only mr 1 is hinted to know crocodile true past, and only friend.

I see this comment a lot and people say oh wont happen.

But there evidence to support it will, as explained in analyze.

=

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    Hiken_no_Esu and Monkey D Junior like this.
  18. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    For Jimbe it’s because Luffy favoring him more than Croco Boy so still wont happen tbh lol

19. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    again, already explained in theory and full analyze.

No one can make up luffy mind. (plus one important detail is missing that Luffy is unaware off)

[​IMG]

It is hinted Jinbei did not mention crocodile saving luffy and jinbei life. even before then crocodile was helping save him, when he had no reason to help luffy if he truly was evil.

Jinbei mentions him and the white beard pirates saved luffy...no mention of crocodile!!

Can see through impel down to marine ford, Luffy watching crocodile and his actions in helping luffy and saving him, but his mind was to focus on ace the time. and Jinbei does not mention Crocodile saved them both (I think luffy would be more interested)

Plus luffy never stated he hated Crocodile, he was more angry at Crocodile actions. Oda shown Luffy can judge a person, or seems to pick up on something other can't.

Luffy response was more on angry and why Crocodile did what he did on alabasta, where with Ceascar clown luffy says i hate you.

But he never said hate to crocodile, just why did you do this?? But after marine ford i can see this new perspective to Crocodile if Luffy knew Crocodile saved him all the way till the end.

I already explained all the points in theory, and show parallel between jinbei and crocodile and more on luffy and crocodile development etc.

=

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    Hiken_no_Esu and Monkey D Junior like this.
  20. Monkey D Junior

Monkey D Junior

Bounty Points:
    Maybe :)

Naomi Rose likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice