1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory The Real Reason Jinbei being delayed till wano, Is Because Of Crocodile the 11 Nakama.

Evidence and parallel analyze, of why this is possible.

Share This Page

1. Deleted member 28749

Deleted member 28749 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Welps forgot about arlong part jinbei was indirectly responsible for Nami's foster mother who died.

I dont mind croco joining shp what role do u expect him in the crew ? Like jinbei is helmsmann for example.

Naomi Rose likes this.
  2. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:

true he was asshole, But seems you did not watch carefully in alabasta :kappa:.. I said i was going to do a update down the line.

But ask your self this, why did Crocodile truly take the rain away? He almost started hyperventilating when He thought luffy was using Haki, only to calm down and start to laugh in relief. That shows he been abused in his past.

2:21 start from there to end, as he slowly watchs luffy in horror to possible having haki(can see his body shake all over/fear), at the end we can see him taking deep breaths before realizing it blood (cant find full clip) but after that...he slowly laughs in relief and calms down. the second fight he also got scare with the water thinking it was haki.

He uses the sand fruit to protect himself from pain, so no one could ever touch and hurt him again...

again

watch his actions, when luffy inflicts pain..in all three fights. pay close attention to his reactions and keep in mind of the abuse (which is hinted from this behavior as shown, and explains why he could shut his emotions off)

He does not like pain, His sand Body and why it's always activated is a defense survival mechanism. He been constently using his df power day and night, as seen with sand tarnodoes to suck up the moisture. so no rain will come near him. He made a shield and made every one suffer to protect him self... (i said out lash, and destructive behavior... Even in impel down he lost the will to live, until luffy came)

every gawd damn time. but he was mean to vivi... with out trying to understand why he did what he did, and just brush it off that he evil...?

did you guys even see romance dawn? the two original ideas to Oda? before he made One piece?

The original idea was a pirate called cresent moon came to a village and attacked it, Luffy later came and helped the girl save her village, After luffy beat Crescent Moon. Luffy takes him with him. Crescent moon joins luffy.

:faceplam::faceplam:

==

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
    Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  3. Dylcor

Dylcor

Bounty Points:
    Jinbei joining was most likely delayed so the whole crew can welcome him in. I don't think crocodile will join... I can't see him following luffy. Anything is possible tho

Naomi Rose likes this.
  4. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:

I don't know to be honest. But since Black beard and Luffy will fight, plus Akainu down the line. I can see Crocodile at least take interest in killing Black beard now. After he killed And stole White Beard Df

Crocodile respected white beard, just as Zoro respects Mihawk.

White Beard and Mihawk are Goal/Challeng to Zoro/Crocodile

I can see Zoro trying to avenge Mihawk if he died by someone else. So the same can be said for Crocodile, As shown he respects White beard, and get's pissed off when ally of white beard stabs him. and rants at white beard for being a idiot (he still has trust issues and hated to see white beard get back stabed)

Plus he aware luffy will fight him, so also staying close to him, helps him revenge white beard..

I think there bigger enemy lurking which involves crocodiles past, how this will effect luffy or events after words remains unclear. Only pluton is the key to taking them out from what i can gather.

=

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  5. Sixking_gun

Sixking_gun

Bounty Points:
    I used the other theory as a continuation, seeing as how they both deal with Crocodile inevitably joining the SH

But no I rated this based off of what was given here

And I did read the entire thing, I misspoke when I put "join", what I meant to say was "it doesn't seem plausible that Jinbei is being delayed for Crocodile's reintroduction"

But either way it still makes no difference when it comes to my rating

Was still a fairly enjoyable read though:yaaa:

6. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    fair enough lol, just think of me :kappapride: If Crocodile does indeed show up in wano.:madmonk:

because swords man=wano

Regadless if he missing his left hand now. He still a sword man in heart, as he made his sand attacks to match the strength of sword slash and mimic the sword ability.(shows he never gave up after loosing his left hand)

=

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  7. Dylcor

Dylcor

Bounty Points:
    I wouldn't call crocodile a swordsman. He uses attacks that are very similar to a sword but he also uses other attacks that are nothing like a sword. A swordsman is a fighter who primarily uses a sword to fight. Crocodile fights with his devil fruit, not a sword. If crocodile is a swordsman then so is Kizaru.

8. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:

Well he used to be, Is what i meant, because he uses some of his sand ability as homage to his past as a sword man, How will he use a sword when he missing his left hand?

[​IMG]
    his jolly roger, shows he was two sword style. but lost it after his hand was cut off, then he had to adapt to his df. because his right hand now absorbs while his left hand is gone... As why he swords man at heart, because he gave some of new sand attacks homage to his past.

sword slash

[​IMG]
    also there the tornado which is similar to zoro sword swirl.

even the quick sand, there was a slash to center before the center open up, and qucik sand appeared.. so some attacks are homage to sword ability while other are new adaptions because of his df.. I don't think he had the sand fruit when he was s swords man in the past..

In Marine Ford, we see more of this proof of Crocodile skills, even though he is at disadvantage to his left hand missing. He was still able to deflect Mihawk Attack.

[​IMG]

so yes in the past, he used a sword. but after his hand was cut off, then he got the df, and used it and perfected it. So some of his attacks would be based of sword ability.

The loosing his hand, looks more like someone did it on purpose and destroyed his ambition of being a swords man, but his jolly roger shows he did not forget and give up. As shown based of his attacks and skills.

=

Ariadne_Wyvern and Hiken_no_Esu like this.
  9. Finalbeta

Finalbeta

Bounty Points:
    Crocodile joining would be great. I can see that like Vegeta joining the Z fighters in DB

Difficult still but who knows

Naomi Rose likes this.
  10. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    yeah, there is vegeta similarity i agree :yaaa:, and even though everyone told Goku not to trust him.

Goku still forgive him. This opened the door for vegeta to get trusted, and further redeem himself.

=

11. Dylcor

Dylcor

Bounty Points:
    thats all specualtion. Theres no way you can say "crocodile is 100% swordsman confirmed". A lot of that was you really reaching. You don't need to be a swordsman to deflect Mihawks attack.

12. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    you seem to reaching dude? if you can ignore the obvious jolly roger. Pirate flag is not for screwing around, but showing what your good at.

lets see other swords man jolly roger.

[​IMG]
    zoro-swords man

[​IMG]

shanks-swords man, he knows how to use the sword.

[​IMG]
    Giant warriors,

[​IMG]

Cavendish. (he a swords man, knows how to use it)

but this below is stretching it to speculation?

[​IMG]
    so crocodile put swords there for fun? why the wings? and he got lucky with mihawk? Even though he told mihawk to watch himself? and easly deflected mihawk attack and countered it with his hook? one thing that always stood out, Crocodile take pride in his skills.

No I'm pretty sure, and it's stated by Oda the Jolly roger shows who you are.Crocodile would not put swords there if he did not know how to use it, Crocodile not a idiot. or he stupid and does not know the meaning of jolly roger.

[​IMG]
    I'm sorry Crocodile-san, You lost your left hand because of plot that means nothing, and have slash across your face (from possible sword attack from enemy) :blobthink:?

I'm so confused how you ignored that, why????? but why the heck is it assumption to crocodile being a swords man? It already on his Flag for crying out loud :kappa:. Oda already explained Jolly roger not something to mess around with. It should be taken seriously 100%

the way you say this,It sounds like crocodile thought out load one day..hmmm maybe i should add swords on my flag because it looks cool??? :madmonk:

=

Last edited: Apr 18, 2018
  13. Nessos

Nessos Proud to be one of the 5 Apostles of Oda! Wanted

Bounty Points:
    @Naomi Rose
    [​IMG]

What will happen to Daz Bones?
    I expect Crocodile will end up being Luffys underworld contact.

Naomi Rose likes this.
  14. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Is that sunny in newspaper crocodile reading about bottom left? :D So probably reading about Luffy current events. and yep Crocodile makes more sense to the under world, as he was able to get dance powder smuggled in. He has connections :yaaa:

btw did you see the wano cover with hippo's , with hippo mafia hint in wano? Zoro reading the newspaper and there eating dango.

But getting back to the point of Daz Bones.

In the cover story to Baroque works rescue mission, It Shows Daz Bones and Crocodile dream (though this changed now for crocodile, i still need to do more updates)

[​IMG]

But see how Daz Bones is happy, and like the super hero Role. I think even though he not doing it? or is he? considering Crocodile past. As why he feels the need to protect and follow Crocodile.

[​IMG]
    Also noticed Daz Bones knows what happened to Crocodile, in his past. And feels strongly of not abandoning Crocodile, because of what Crocodile endured in his past. This is strong sense of Justice because what ever happen, this guy still won't leave Crocodile regardless of Crocodile destructive behavior when he encountered him again in baroque works recruit (Daz knows the truth, and did not say anything but his expression showed shock when he saw crocodile again) . I think he is the only true link/friend crocodile has at this moment that survived from his real past, as why crocodile recruited him back into his life.

So going by this. I can see him either Die protecting Crocodile, or not die and get Luffy involved and explain the situation to Luffy in last effort to save Crocodile (pluton hints there someone stronger then crocodile out there, someone who after him) and Pluton was last chance at getting rid of them.

If indeed get's Luffy help and makes him understand, then I can see him just like Aladdin, of not getting into Crocodile way of joining Luffy. Because he cares about Crocodile well being. and would support it. As he saw what Luffy did for Vivi, If he does want to be super hero,like his dream hints. he want to ensure Crocodile is safe and happy.

I was planning to include analyze to this, but wanted to save for update among others..

=

15. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    I don't know whether croc will join it or not but hats off to you for putting up so much efforts.

You really did a lot of brainstorming to come up with so many linkages. But some of the linkages were out of place.

Also, I am up for croc. I liked how Oda portrayed him at MF. You got me convinced that he will appear at wano. Lol

But will he become a nakama? May be or Maybe not.

But one thing which stands in your favor is I heard two nakamas will join back to back and one of them will be a former enemy(Don't know is this rumor or real talk).

Great work:yaaa:

Dave and Naomi Rose like this.
  16. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Thank you :catblush: @Reborn , yeah not all there. I do have more planned and will save for other update for sure ^^

well if he indeed shows up in wano, then we can think back to this topic :madmonk: But yeah I think he has the potential to join. Also he already trolling jinbei like zoro trolls sanji. They already fight and argue and both x warlords. So at least Jinbei if indeed crocodile. will be his rival. where zoro has Sanji.

I seen that to and they also mention logia user. but gawd don't know who said that. I remember reading it years back lol

==

17. Reborn

Reborn

Bounty Points:
    I don't know about his rivarly with jinbei but he has some past and somehow it is related to WB.

Also, soon we will be having a lurking legend who will be related to wb(not saying this is croc but just trying to draw some stupid linkages to show why he could appear soon).

And, your portrayal of him being a swordsman and appearing at wano could be due to WB or that lurking legend.

Just throwing some wild guesses. Lol

18. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:

yeah, both jinbei and crocodile are connected to White beard, though different goals.

where did it say lurking legend is linked to white beard blood? And yeah Crocodile has higher chance at appearing in wano. Lurking legend is curious though. The way oda says it. It's like we have not been introduced to this character yet?

says he enemy to the sh, Crocodile had some strong enemy, since it shown he looking for Pluton. Enough to kill or blow this strong opponent up? So possible enemy to Crocodile to. beside the sh, maybe this the reason why crocodile was hiding and binding his time..?

=

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  19. darkstrike

darkstrike

Bounty Points:
    on your theory first of all on the part about parallels between ace and crocodile there is a theory that crocodile is the biological child of whitebeard and so hating your biological father would be a parallel between the two and they were both logia and sabo and doffy had parallels with each other
    2. this would reference sun wukongs companion sandsy
    https://orojackson.com/one-piece-th.../crocodile-will-join-the-straw-hat-crew.1050/

Naomi Rose likes this.
  20. The Cat Burglar

The Cat Burglar

Bounty Points:
    Not convinced.

There won't even be 4 new strawhats I bet

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice