1. This forum is dedicated for discussion of Theories & Speculations created using our Theories & Speculations platform.
    • To publish a new theory or speculation, click here
    • To see a list of all theories & speculations, read, rate and review click here

Theory The Real Reason Jinbei being delayed till wano, Is Because Of Crocodile the 11 Nakama.

Evidence and parallel analyze, of why this is possible.

Share This Page

1. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Naomi Rose submitted new content in Theories & Speculations:

The Real Reason Jinbei being delayed till wano, Is Because Of Crocodile the 11 Nakama. - Evidence and parallel analyze, of why this is possible.

Click here to read further...

2. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    it was a good read but no...crocodile wont be joining especially because he is partnered with Mr.1 right now and doing his own something.
    [​IMG]

Here he says his wounds are healed and he is heading new world for that.
    Also he invites Daz Bones to join him..and he accepts immediately..i don't see why crocodile will just abandon such a loyal partner.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2018
  3. Shuyaku

Shuyaku

Bounty Points:
    I'd take Crocodile over Jinbe for sure, one of the most badass fuckers in OP.

4. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Oh so Mr 1 will be forever glued? You know what Crocodile is doing? do tell me where he is right now :kappa:?

Aladdin and rest of jinbei crew and Daz Bones, are remaining crew from Jinbei/Crocodile.

I'm sure and know it will happen, Once Daz is sure Crocodile will be fine. He will be ok if Crocodile leaves to join with Luffy, don't be sport killer jeez :LUL:

LOL there both cool, but yeah i like Crocodile more for sure over Jinbei. Plus Jinbei hiding the true info of what went down in Marine ford to crocodile saving both luffy and him. makes me annoyed with him.

=

Hiken_no_Esu and Shuyaku like this.
  5. Shuyaku

Shuyaku

Bounty Points:
    Well bias aside i don't think Crocodile would fit in the crew at all, the dynamics between him and the rest of the crew him would be seriously weird. Jinbe has an established relationship with Luffy and even some of the other members.

Naomi Rose likes this.
  6. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:

This is true, But it can still happen. Because Oda already hinting to the long road of recovery for Crocodile. and Luffy forgiving him. (Did you know in Oda original idea to one piece, he was going to have the main villian who took over a town, get beat up by Luffy then Join luffy after) sounds like crocodile and alabasta, then joining .:camthinking:

Remember Hochi? bad guy at the start, then later Luffy started to like him and forgives him, even though he part the reason Nami suffered..

Crocodile action in marine ford, gives him a bigger chance. Shows he not fully evil. Plus if he helps in wano with the whole crew, there perspective will change of him, plus learning what he did for luffy. Show he not really bad.

==

Ariadne_Wyvern and Hiken_no_Esu like this.
  7. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    well i have to say this...Hachi was different..he was never shown to be cruel or bad tbh...he was even worried about zoro in mid fight whether he has fever or not..even nami says he was better(traeted her better) than others in arlong park(something like that)

8. Wai

Wai

Bounty Points:
    Crocodile is more of a guy who would aim to become a yonko himself rather than joining one (imo Luffy will soon become a yonko instead of Linlin)

9. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:

So your saying Oda can't make a character like Crocodile redeemed because he was more evil at the start? Because this is disproven later in impel down to marine ford. Crocodile decided to change. As noted in his behavior. He was all over the place. But one thing stood out he never left Luffy to fend for himself when other people where there to protect him. He only came and helped when no one else is around.

Someone as prideful as him and loosing to luffy, did not make him hate luffy. as shown in marine ford. where other bad guys would tried to back stab and kill luffy and take advantage.. Yeah no Crocodile had alot chance to let Luffy die. The kid who ruined his plan. But he did not because Luffy reminded him of himself before Crocodile was taught the harsh lesson of life...

like it or not, Crocodile is getting development , and will be good thx to Luffy.

==
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 17, 2018, Original Post Date: Apr 17, 2018 ---
    Crocodile goal was White Beard, he admired White beard like Zoro admires Mihawk.

who killed White beard? Akainu and then we had Black Beard. No I don't think Crocodile cares about being Yonko after what hinted to us by oda, Crocodile had a rough life and suffered, He mostly wanted revenge. He could care less about status as why he had barouqe works in secret. (shows he does not care about that)

at most he might try to kill Black Beard, or Akainu for what happend to white beard, because it shown Regardless of White beard death. He still respected him.

=

Hiken_no_Esu and Wai like this.
  10. Wai

Wai

Bounty Points:
    Idk. It feels weird to speculate on whether he will redeem himself changing 180° from his previous persona when we haven't seen him at all since Marineford.

Naomi Rose likes this.
  11. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    He can redeem but its not fair to compare him with hachi is what i said. I can see crocodile to be on the path of redeeming..i wont say he will become a good guy...but will have morals and have his code. And for readers he will be on SHs side like in the marineford not necessarily as an ally.
    Redeeming him is actually possible since he is a villain but not too villainous. Has a past to be explored i.e. has something more to him. The turning point was marineford...Now we need a partner(or a side for him to take) and a redepmtion arc. Hachi's was a forgiveness arc. His could be Sacrifice arc, dont think forgiveness or temptation(i.e. wavering between good and evil) arc will suit him. For me i thinkhis redemption arc is obvious i.e Villain(crocodile) opposing a greater evil.

Naomi Rose likes this.
  12. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    oh he will be redeemed, the proof is Luffy. The Kid has a way with people. Also Crocodile parallel to Ace, with trying to kill him three times, then on the fourth time they accept defeat by Luffy and accepted him into their lifes.

will see in wano, Because at most Crocodile Jolly roger, plus his skills shown with his sand attack, take on the sword ability as shown. and wano is country with samerai and swords. Also Daz Bones has the dice dice fruit. He swords man to. So both being there would work.

ah i see, I understand then, and yeah i agree with Crocodile not being fully good, but has a honor code. will be more of Anti Hero. and yeah for Crocodile to fully get redeemed. A greater evil then him will need to happen.. I think the pluton hints to this. Because he made a organization in secret and was creating a army to go after someone, Pluton ability would give more ground to this. Because the person is super strong if you need pluton to get rid of them :camthinking:

=

Last edited: Jul 5, 2018
    Hiken_no_Esu and Wai like this.
  13. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    Me too

14. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    lol...he is a sanji fan.

Guan_Yu and Topi Jerami like this.
  15. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    I see what you did :kappa:

=

Guan_Yu, Hiken_no_Esu and Topi Jerami like this.
  16. Topi Jerami

Topi Jerami

Bounty Points:
    Everyone too :>

Guan_Yu, Hiken_no_Esu and Naomi Rose like this.
  17. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    @Sixking_gun did you use other theory from mine, to rate this one? Because what color cover spreads are you taking about? i linked only 1, and never mentioned foreshadowing? yet you say from my previous post? so your talking about my other theory which has nothing to do with this one? Looks

It seems you did not bother reading the full theory by this sentence alone

If you truly read, I said Jinbei joins first in wano, then crocodile get recruited, later in wano then leaves. and get recruited with jinbei after..

anyways your comment

what color spread? I only linked one for jinbei and crocodile? what foreshadowing did i mention in this theory? again i only mention parallel and evidence. Seems you did not read, then used the excuse cover spread and foreshadowing. which has nothing to do with theory.. more then one? really? :kappa:

=

Hiken_no_Esu likes this.
  18. Deleted member 28749

Deleted member 28749 Guest

Bounty Points:
    Well luffy has to answer vivi for that it would be slap on her face .

19. Naomi Rose

Naomi Rose

Bounty Points:
    Vivi is mature, as seen how she handle Wapol. I agree she can probably cast her judgement after she learns about crocodile true past..

Unless she want to throw that out? about being postive and move on for the better? We don't know Crocodile situation. If vivi is really a leader, she can try to understand who and what started crocodile true reason (trust i'm sure she gonna run into him, or learn why he did what he did later on) Would she be able to forgive him?

Jinbei unleashed Arlong, Nami suffered, but got luffy and friends.
    Crocodile out lashed at everyone and dissociate from his actions to do his past trauma, he suffered in his past(which is hinted, you think his scars are for deceration? along with his left hand cut off? He can never hold a sword again, and shown by his jolly roger he a swords man? talk about a blow, beside loosing to lffy)

I agree What he did was still wrong. But from clues, can see why turned out like that, then Luffy came along and snapped him back to reality, as seen after in marine. Crocodile is shown starting to change because of Luffy.

two things came out the situation, Vivi made friends with Luffy because of Crocodile. And Luffy snapped Crocodile back to reality and started the healing process for him.

=

20. vikas

vikas

Bounty Points:
    Nah crocodile was a huge dick in Alabasta it was just how oda wrote him to be a villain(dont think oda even planned his past at that time)...After watching marineford i think how cool crocodile was...then i watch alabasta i always say..omg how much of a dick can he be. So yeah i dont think they will ever be on good terms as required to be on the same ship.

Sixking_gun likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice