News The Promised Neverland Manga Has 2.1 Million Copies in Print!

Discussion in 'The Promised Neverland' started by NieR, Oct 23, 2017.

Share This Page

1. NieR

NieR THE BUSHIN Wanted Big Mom Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

This year's 47th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump magazine revealed on Monday that Kaiu Shirai and Posuka Demizu's The Promised Neverland manga has 2.1 million copies in print in Japan.

When the fifth volume shipped in Japan on September 4, the manga had 1.5 million copies in print in Japan.

Shirai and Demizu launched the manga in August 2016. The manga's sixth compiled volume will ship in Japan on November 2.

Viz Media previewed the manga's first three chapters in English as part of its Jump Start initiative, then added the manga to the anthology's full lineup.

read more
    https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/da...manga-has-2.1-million-copies-in-print/.123001

2. Raycont

Raycont

Bounty Points:
    It's nice to see that this series is doing so well. The author is slowly setting this story up to be quite long so it's good that the fans over in Japan are buying the volumes and we can potentially get a full story. :)

3. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I want anime. Just to the escape please. I want Leslie lullaby.

It sells so well! There might be a chance! But how long are the going to make me wait :dead:

Nico Robin, LogicoftheVI and Raycont like this.
  4. Raycont

Raycont

Bounty Points:
    With these sales figures I think it's only a matter of time until we get an anime.
    12 episodes until the escape would be nice or maybe 24 until that one scene at the end of chapter 55. That scene felt like a great point to end a season of an anime to me. :)

5. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Nowadays it's hard to get 24 ep anime, it's like an unicorn. So I'll settle for 12. How long do you think we still have to wait?

Nico Robin, LogicoftheVI and Raycont like this.
  6. Raycont

Raycont

Bounty Points:
    That is of course true. Maybe we can get two seasons though, that's not all that uncommon for popular on-going manga. Well it really depends on which studio would pick this show up.

Maybe we can get it as early as next year? Idk so far there have been no news regarding this so it's impossible to say. Black Clover had over 100 chapters before it got an anime and I don't know how many Boku no Hero had. But even comparing it to those series might not be a good indication of when we can expect it...

7. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    The Promised Neverland is the first manga I will be adding to my collection. It just released in the US last week.

Nico Robin and Blue Rose like this.
  8. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Damn, in Poland, I have to wait until 5th January [:3] I've never wanted a manga for myself as much as this one.

Nico Robin and LogicoftheVI like this.
  9. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Currently have 4 volumes waiting on volume 5 in early August.

Nico Robin and Blue Rose like this.
  10. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I have 3 volumes, planning to buy 4th soon. I wonder when in my country TPN merch (like badges) will appear. Maybe after the anime success

LogicoftheVI and Nico Robin like this.
  11. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted

Bounty Points:
    This is good news! I have been hooked on this since it first started! Now we wait for anime

LogicoftheVI likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice