Anime Episode The Promised Neverland - Episode 9: 031145

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Chris Mic, Mar 7, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Episode

1. Blew My Mind

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
  2. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Man that was a super tense episode. Another cliffhanger :eek:. I had an eerie feeling about this plan involving Norman...it sounded too good to be true. And boy the ending shattered everything. That scene where Norman watched over the endless horizon covered with forest (music stops) was breathtaking...of course there was more to it than that met the eyes.

Emma eating her food faster hoping to get healed as quickly as possible was cute.
    It's a good thing that Norman didn't use the anti-tracker device to nullify the tracker before doing the inspection.
    I think, now it's all down to that piece of note and the pen that Krone left for them and also the Morse coded message that they had deciphered earlier.
    Norman has a plan...for sure.

The music in this episode was too good.
    Can't wait for the next episode.

Mephistopheles likes this.
  3. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    You can really tell how much Emma and Ray wanted Norman to escape, especially Ray who in comparison to Emma would usually be considered as the logical one.

It wouldn't be too inaccurate to say that Ray knew everything from the start.

Yet another peculiar scene with Phil.

Mephistopheles likes this.
  4. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    The music was killing me in this episode!
    I got goosebumps when Norman walked out the bathroom. And then the close up of his determined look. Let´s go Norman!
    He is such a brave and thoughtful kid, but it took one teary-eyed look from Emma and the way she told him that she wants him to live to break down his wall of self-control.
    Ray is one hell of a guy, his conversation with Emma about which limb he should break was so ridiculous and funny, because they were so enthusiastic about it. Yeah, let´s crack some bones! Which limp will it be, Ray? Huh, it´s hard to decide, let´s roll the dice. :lmao:
    But I´m glad they didn´t do it.
    Poor Norman, when he was about to leave, the realisation that there´s no escape hit him hard.

DuttyAsmodeus and KuroKaze like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice