Anime Episode The Promised Neverland - Episode 6: 311045

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Chris Mic, Feb 14, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Episode

1. Blew My Mind

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Great

5 vote(s)
    71.4%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
  2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Whenever someone asks me why I hate Don as a character - this crap was his biggest character moment. Stupidly endangering the whole plan -> demanding to be takien seriously after this -> punches everyone in a tantrum attack. Such an imbecile :wtf:

Phil never ceases to make you feel uncomfortable :shifty: Love him :<3:

"...William Minevra?" GOOSEBUMPS :joy::joy: Though in the manga kids didn't need to use a book to decipher morse code :geek:

Interactions between Mama and Ray always keep me at the edge of my seat :wipesweat:

Krone jumpscare done 90% right - I mean it was scary and the shift in music was great, but again - we had few seconds to react. In the manga there wasn't even a leaf move shown before she appeared. I was reading it at night so I remember the terror :chrisdog:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2019
  3. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Like I had said in my last episode review...what Don & Gilda did...was definitely dumb (Logically) but they were left in the dark by Emma & co. so they acted out...
    But fortunately got away with it. That key thing they did was smart.

I don't understand 1 thing though...why didn't Ray make a deal of complete immunity (from getting harvested) with Mama?
    why did he only make the deal of 'not to be taken away immediately'?
    I am not saying mama would have agreed on it....but it would have made Ray more trustworthy in mama's eyes, wouldn't it?
    Now Ray is not even trying to give a crap about him being taken away in the next batch...? How would that not make Mama not doubt Ray?
    I don't get it...Is it explained in the Manga?

And what is up with Sister Crone? She's trying to double play it. She definitely wants to capture the children eventually and hand them over BUT she also wants to use this opportunity to expose Mama's secret. And hence the cunning plan.

I think the children should allow it to happen. They should make Sister believe that they trust her but on her back, let Ray inform Mama about this development. That way, Mama can't ignore her actions and have to kick her out. But Isabella did a blunder bringing Crone in the 1st place. Even if it was meant to be a deterrent against Ray...it will backfire on her.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2019
  4. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    So to put it as non-spoilery as possible. Mama is an underling - fact. How would the people above her react to keeping a child that knows everything alive? Definitely remove the kid. And every kid has to be "harvested". What reason could she give to convince the higher-ups that highest quality would just be allowed to live? Ray is seemingly aware of that she cannot guarantee his full safety.

5. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Hmm...I get it. It would have been pointless on Ray's part to demand that.

LogicoftheVI, Chris Mic and Blue Rose like this.
  6. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Good episode.
    Kept the tension properly in the beginning. Can't wait for the next episode

Blue Rose and Chris Mic like this.
  7. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Will finally start the manga :>:>:
    [​IMG]

Chris Mic and Blue Rose like this.
  8. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    Enjoy it! This series is a FANTASTIC read :D

KuroKaze and Blue Rose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice