Anime Episode The Promised Neverland - Episode 5: 301045

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Chris Mic, Feb 7, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Episode

1. Blew My Mind

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. Great

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
  2. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Ray...omg..he has been planning for 6 years all by himself?. How did he keep it to himself? He watched kids getting transfered one after one....
    Wth Gilda and Don are doing going into the room smh....but i guess it's not entirely their fault. Emma and co have not been entirely candid with these 2 yet and are keeping things from them too.

The ending did it again...cruel...too cruel. I think it's emma or some other kid. Can't wait for the next ep.

Thanks for the tag @Chris Mic

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  3. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    For Ray to have been Mama's spy since before the age of 10 whilst being fully aware that he cannot secretly save any of the kids been shipped away without the high risk of getting found out definitely would've required a high level of mental fortitude, even for someone with a clear preference for thinking over feeling.

I like how character strengths and weaknesses are a key part of this series.

I'm sure many of us were wondering why Sister Krone was speaking out loud instead of making inner monologues when there was a risk that someone was listening in to what she was saying.

If telling the truth about Conny would've been enough to prevent Don from taking the reckless course of action he took, then Emma and Norman should have done so.

4. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Loving the atmosphere!! Geez soundtrack is great makes me think on Death Note with how good it fits.

5. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    In many ways, you can describe The Promised Neverland as the next Death Note, or the Death Note of the current SJ generation! Although it keeps its shounen jump ideals, with Emma wanting to save everyone. God I love this series so much and the anime so far is very good material. As a manga reader it does affect me, but I can only imagine the people who will watch the anime first, they're treated so well.

6. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    I really loved todays episode´s atmosphere!
    The music played while Ray and Norman were talking was great and Ray´s facial expression when he said Norman that he is their trump card was so sugoi! He looked like one of those guys who lure children into their dark van with candies. LOL
    We even got Emma threating expression, when she warned Ray to never to such a thing again. :<3: (Although the scene in the manga was more disturbing)

Nitwit and KuroKaze like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice