Anime Episode The Promised Neverland - Episode 4: 291045

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Chris Mic, Jan 31, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
  2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I'm so happy this is a cliffhanger just like in the manga! Sad I can't talk about the answer since that would be a spoiler but the cliffhanger is amazing! :<3: I absolutelly love how the "game of tag" with the spy was portrayed in this episode! Our attention was being shifted from one person to another!

And we got the conflict between Isabela and Krone in the background. It seems that no matter how much Krone tries to stir things up, Isabela has everything under perfect control.

Entire episode on the edge of my seat!

3. Iron Pirate

Iron Pirate

Bounty Points:
    Still have to see episode three. got to get caught up on this

4. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    This Anime makes me wish I didnt read the manga lol
    The setting and tone is just perfect. The addition of Krone's doll is a nice move.
    Wish they added some more manga stuff but then 1 season woildn't end on the right note. Still awesome adaptation!! Man can't wait till next week

5. Adrenazixe

Adrenazixe

Bounty Points:
    Great episode, lots of thoughts. The directing has been good so far, but it gets hard to follow at some points in the episode like when Norman and Ray took the rope. That scene should've been much earlier. The sequences should've been chronological. I'm not an expert in this but I truly hope it works out.

I'm a bit disappointed that the show hasn't taken any steps to let us know about the general layout of the home (if at all with the escape date so close). Would be great to have some scenes where they run around the house while Krone and Mom chase them, kinda like the gang on Whole Cake Chateau.

6. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    Mixing truth with lies, an understandable necessity but I'm in agreement with Ray in his point that it is pointless to give false hope to make it sound like Conny is still alive.

How ironic that the person most adamant about finding the spy is in fact the spy himself.

7. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    I haven't read the manga yet. Am thinking of buying them. But boy didn't expect Ray to be the one. That was a cruel cliffhanger.

8. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Isabella showed Krone her place. :cool:
    I loved Krone´s reaction, she stomped the doll to pieces. (That´s the terryfying woman that I love)
    But I wished we could see more of her creepy facial expressions.
    The cliffhanger was very well done, things are starting to get very interesting.

LogicoftheVI and Chris Mic like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice