Anime Episode The Promised Neverland - Episode 10: 130146

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Chris Mic, Mar 14, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate the Episode

1. Blew My Mind

4 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Great

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
  2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Is it just me or did they really put a lot of work into this episode? More than in the other ones for sure - the perspective, the music, the quality - everything on point.

TWO. TWO TIMES. TWO - we got to hear the lullaby and one time it was hummed by RAY HIMSELF. I'm so happy we finally can see this song in a spotlight! I mean I've waited like forever to hear it and now I can and it makes me wanna scream of joy. I hope there will be a full song on the youtoube. It appeared only in parts so far.

and now huge ass spoiler so if you are an anime only DO NOT OPEN

I can't feel depressed with Norman going away since I know he is just fine. But it got me a little when he and mama were walking towards the gate

Actually, now anime-onlys have all the pieces necessary to figure out something very amazing that will be revealed in 12 episode. If you've paid attention throughout the entire anime you'll notice something interesting :rolleyes:

Lil' babies playing was a great thing to incorporate :<3:

NEXT WEEK IS GOING TO BE WILD! :catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush::catblush:

3. Nico Robin

Nico Robin Wanted

Bounty Points:
    I loved this part of the Manga! I can't wait to see this in just a little bit.

4. KuroKaze

KuroKaze

Bounty Points:
    Alright I just couldn't wait anymore and finished volume 4. >___>
    It was a very emotional episode...a real tearjerker one.
    That ending did me though...Ray's question and Emma's eyes. At that point I snapped and read the chapter online. And now that opening song makes even more sense ....>__>
    The next episode's gonna kickass.
    Still I believe the manga is superior, I read volume 1 and 2 (and there were many small albeit significant things left out in the anime...and the reactions of characters were also better in the manga, like e.g - Emma's eyes in this episode ).
    But still I am nitpicking at best :p

5. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Great episode!
    It was very emotional, especially the part where Norman hugs his friends and his conversation with Emma before he left.
    God, he and Emma were so freaking adorable as kids! It´s so hard not to "aww" on them. :<3:
    I was grinning as well when Emma smiled at the end, finally badass Emma is here.
    Can´t wait for the next episode, things are gettting crazy!

6. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    That determine grin that Emma made was priceless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice