Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 131: Entrance

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Arara, Apr 12, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter:

1. Blew My Mind

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Great

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 131
    Title:
    Entrance

Read The Chapter Online
    Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Such a a load of information!

So Lewis was a younger brother of the queen? This might be awkward once she learns what happens hahaha... But I kinda love the fact Lewis was so laid back and dressed very modestly despite being so important and his sister on the contrary - shines like a christmas tree.

Now that I see them is it just me who notices the resemblance between her and Sung-Joo? What if he is connected to the royal family?

And what is the matter with Bayon? Did he have some other secret, except having an illegal hunting ground?

I must admit Norman's demon forces look quite pale compared to the high executives of royal families. I wonder how does he want to go about it.

I want to see the capital up close!! Please! I want to see how big cities prosper in this world.

Btw it's kinda funny Ray will now meet someone who he was supposed to be offered as a sacrifice for. Awkward.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2019
  3. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Really wondering what develpoments are coming up next. Will we see more of demon and demon politics? Will Emma & Ray discover the secrets of the world?
    Stay Tuned

4. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I like that we got a look at the Regent House memebers during the Goldie Pond arc without it being so blatantly revealed to us. I loved the new information we were given and its corilation to that arc. It seems that Peter Ratari has not informed the Queen and Regent House members of what transpired at Goldie Pond (and why would he?), so i feel there is potential for a conflict between them. It also seems that Lord Dozza didn't have anyone from his family at Goldie Pond. I wonder if his family replaced the exiled family? Overall inloved this chapter!!

TMWRS, Hi Shin Unit, Coton and 3 others like this.
  5. Coton

Coton

Bounty Points:
    Great chapter !
    Is the queen Reglavalima the one with the weird name ?
    And this Duke Iveruk ? Is he Mama's boss ? I think we saw him at the very beginning of TPN.

6. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Yea :D

But it's quite amazing that he himself said that the highest grade children aren't for him to eat - and he is almost at the top! Makes highscore kids even more important now.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  7. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    So we meet the current top ranking demons

Regent House Lords and Lady:
    • Dozza
    • Bayon (the son of the one we're all familiar with)
    • Pupo
    • Noum
    • Yverk
    And the most important one of them all, Queen Legravalima who also happens to be the elder sister of Archduke Leuvis (which certainly explains the title) and they probably didn't exactly get a long which is completely normal for siblings. Considering how powerful Leuvis was (though being able to kill a lot of human teens and pre-teens probably shouldn't be considered as an indicator), it can certainly be presumed that Legravalima is very powerful in her own right.

Coton, Blue Rose and Arara like this.
  8. DarkWitch

DarkWitch

Bounty Points:
    That's pretty cool that Lewis is the younger brother of the Queen, I do wonder if the Queen will have a similar personality as her younger brother or if it will be different. I also do like how some of these regent house demons that were introduced are also relatives of the demons from Goldy Pond, and their designs all look really great.

Lord Dozza is the father of Luce, who mentions having a dad back in chapter 78.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    My bad it was Pupo and Iveruk who didn't have family memebers Goldie Pond.

Coton, Blue Rose and Arara like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice