Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 130: Report

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Arara, Apr 5, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter:

1. Blew My Mind

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Great

4 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Average

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 130
    Title:

Read The Chapter Online
    Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

Joestar, TMWRS, Hi Shin Unit and 2 others like this.
  2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I'm so happy they went on this journey alone! If I am to be perfectly honest - Don doesn't have pretty much anything particular about him, especially now that everyone has a gun and Gilda is plain annoying (Like this chapter for example).

3. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    Don looks different :wideeyes:
    Also I'm starting to like how we weren't shown the demon's lifestyle during the time skip a bit more now because it makes it easier to see how easy it is to follow Norman's ideas rather than finding some alternative

Arara, LogicoftheVI, r-chan and 2 others like this.
  4. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    So none of the other Grace Field escapees were thinking, hang on a minute, weren't there these two friendly demons who helped us a while back? (technically one)

Sandy gives a good point about how it is difficult to notice the positive aspects when the negative ones are so noticeable.

Gillian certainly isn't alone in her statement of caring more about her friends than the demons.

With Norman's statement about gladly becoming a god or a devil in 129, stopping him from "killing" himself even further is going to be very difficult.

Off to the Seven Walls (and hopefully come back before Norman orders the demon wipe-out).

5. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Actually I thought they will go on a journey by foot first, but it looks like they want to "teleport" to that other dimension right outside the bunker. Sadly it kills the idea of someone from the Super4 going with them.

Arara likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice