Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 128: I've Made Up My Mind

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Arara, Mar 21, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter:

1. Blew My Mind

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. Great

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 128
    Title:
    I've Made Up My Mind

Read The Chapter Online
    MangaStream (ONLINE)

2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    So it went according to how I expected it, yay! Emma and Ray go on separate mission that will definitely be interesting as long as they don't take Don and Gillda with them because if they do i'm gonna cry since they will travel without little kids.

At the same time we can also look at Norman's plan proceeding! It's a race against time! I love it!

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  3. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Interesting chapter!

So Norman is struggling with his plans, at least according to his facial expressions and the panel where he was staring at his hand. (the hand he signed the contract with)

You could see how his inner walls slowly crumbled in front of Emma and Ray (it all started when Emma, said she didn´t want to exterminate innocent children, you could see that this sentence hit him hard). But as his plan proceeds he can´t stop it now, because Emma´s plan is based on assumptions, they don´t know where nor how to find the leader of the demons, Emma isn´t even sure, how to make it back. (Norman´s facial expressions when he found out, what Emma did was hilarious, they better don´t tell him about the human hunt incident with Lewis at Goldy Pond or that time, when Emma sneaked into that farm and almost got torn into pieces by a bunch of hungry demons, because he would swoon for sure and probably never let her go own her ever again :D. Ray´s affiliation to death flags probably rubbed off on Emma LOL)

So for me, it is fair, that they agreed, that Norman sticks to his plan, while Emma and Ray go on their own mission to the seven walls (without Hayato or any other coward or weak child) and if they find something, that Norman would reconsider their status. I hope they will make it in time, so Norman doesn´t have to carry all the burden again, as Emma said.

But there are two things, I don´t get. First, Emma said, that she wants the noble demon´s blood to make more demons who are able to live without human meat. How? I mean, they won´t give her their blood voluntarily, so how she plans to do it? Take it by force? Ask them politely? :lmao:

Maybe Zazzie could slice their veins and hold a bowl underneath them, so they can pour their blood into it.

And second, if they can´t return to the human world, where are they supposed to live? In the demon world with the demons?

Before I end my comment on this chapter, I wanted to say, that I really enjoyed the parts with Emma and Norman. It was cute, how Emma begged (with her palms pressed against each other) to Norman to let her go and IF she made it back, that he wouldn´t exterminate the demons and how she said „Don´t worry, I wanted to go anyway“ and how Norman is totally against it LOL (I love this passionate side of him)

And then the moment that made me melt was when Emma said, that he doesn´t need to become a god, taking all the burden on himself (that´s right, he got his friends now *sob*) and hugged him.

It was heart-warming because it reminded me of the moment, when Norman let himself get shipped off in order to enable his friends to escape, because Emma and Ray were so devastated that he did that and that they couldn´t help him, so it is natural, that Emma would never let this happen ever again, because she doesn´t want to loose him again. And this painful look on Ray´s face. This and the flashback of Norman´s departure was almost to much for my poor heart. :feelscryingman:

I also liked the serious look on Norman´s face when he said “Ray“. It was as if he was saying „I´m counting on you to bring her back safely otherwise you don´t have to come back either.“

And the way they were holding each other before they left Norman´s house. :<3:

It is great to see Emma being so determined to help Norman, because she knows that although he acts like a tough guy, he is very sensitive and wants to protect him. (Just look at his painful face when he looked at his hand, he looked a little child) That´s the Emma I love! So go my girl!

Blue Rose, DuttyAsmodeus and Arara like this.
  4. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I just thought that Norman definitely won't let them go alone - for safety. He'll probably send one of the super4 with them... Maybe Zaize :rolleyes:

Mephistopheles and Arara like this.
  5. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    He´s the only one I could see doing something like this, if his attitude is neutral, but if he is as biased as Barbara, than he´d probably try to stop them, as Emma and Ray could put Norman´s mission in danger, saving the demons, I don´t know he´s able to think that far. I don´t know how much damage his brain took , maybe only his speech centre took damage, but so far he seems to be the one who just follows orders blindly and obedient.

Blue Rose and Arara like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice