Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 126: Three Party Dialogue

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Arara, Mar 8, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter:

1. Blew My Mind

8 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Great

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 126
    Title:
    Three Party Dialogue

Read The Chapter Online
    Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

2. Hi Shin Unit

Hi Shin Unit

Bounty Points:
    Musica and evil don't mix well..:FeelsBadMan:
    Can't wait until we know her back story and what she did to remain humainoid.

3. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Musica's backstory is looking to be a whopper!! Seems she is almost an urban myth.

4. The クンフー ジュゴン

The クンフー ジュゴン

Bounty Points:
    Norman is shooooook haha.
    But not over the reveal of demons capable of maintaining human shape. It feels like he already knew about that. I thought he seemed most shocked that Emma and Ray knew about her, the "cursed bloodline" as it were.
    I really want to believe in Norman, and I do think he's on the good side, but I also think he's got secrets he hasn't been telling people, even his loyal group of lambda supporters :eek:

5. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    Hype for Musica's Clan's history. I hate Norman's plan especially knowing he knew about Demons who wouldn't revert back. Overall anpther gopd chapter i cannot wait for them to solve this problem and the move foreard with the appropriate plan.

6. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    I had the same thought. So Norman had heard rumours, but as they were just rumours, he seemed to have ignores them and stuck to his plan.
    The question now is, will he keep going on, regardless his friends feelings or will he change his plans?
    And if he sticks to his plan, does that mean he will destroy Musica and her Clan as well? Will he join forces with them? Does he want her Clan to die or to live? Is this the turning point, where Norman, Ray and Emma will disagree and will end up fighting? And if he agrees to change his plans, will his followers obey him and follow his plans or will they go against him? Will Ray and Emma go their own way, if Norman decides to stick to his plans? What will they do if Norman decides to kill Musica´s Clan as well?
    So many questions and one week to find out.
    Ray is right, once you let the hatred grow in you it is hard to let it go.

DuttyAsmodeus, LogicoftheVI and Arara like this.
  7. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Same thing I am wondering. Is the trio going to remain or will this mark the split.

Getting Norman on their side is one thing as they have a history but it is with the rest of the kids where the challenge lies.

They eat Demon meat out of revenge!! That is some real deep hatred.

And dont forget Norman, Ray and Emma were meant for the highest ranking demon. That being said it was never said that they would be his/her food.
    Norman was kept alive
    Emma was offered the position of mama
    There were probably plans for Ray as well.
    It could be that they were meant to bring about some kind of change from the get go.

There could be a massive plot twist incoming!

8. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    A huge plot twist is incoming that´s for sure, no matter if you take Norman´s super powerful squad or the demons, they are both dangerous and hard to control. And I´m not sure about Norman either, as he´s playing so many roles, that it is hard to say, which is the real Norman. I´m hoping that deep inside him the old Norman still lives on and that he´s playing the tough one, so the others respect him and accept him as their leader, because I don´t think that someone like Barbara would accept the soft and kind leader who is seeking a peaceful life next to the demons, so there will be problems, especially if Norman goes with Emmas plan.

Who knows, it would have been a waste if they had offered Ray to the demons, an intelligent boy like him, might have become a "Father" or would have ended at Lampda like Norman.
    Imagine Isabella wanted him to become a father, so he could survive. I wonder how they make all these babies? Test-tube fertilisation? Or the regular way? And at which way age? Or do they get the sperm from the human world? Imagine the fathers start as soon as they get pubescent. This is some disturbing shit, I should probably stop thinking about it or I won´t sleep tonight. :wideeyes:
    I´m so glad they escaped from this place.

LogicoftheVI, Arara and DuttyAsmodeus like this.
  9. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    So Norman was aware of the existence of Mujika's clan and considering his reaction, she may be the only or one of the few survivors of that clan.

Norman covering most of his face can be interpreted in different ways, but one thing that is certain is his shock about Emma's revelation of the existence of demons like Mujika since that would mean major adjustments, which to him are probably too late to make at the current point of the story.

While Norman intends to avoid human casualties at all costs, there's no guarantee that human costs can be avoid and more importantly, the hate Barbara, Cislo and even the more disciplined Vincent have for the demons may cause them (particularly Barbara and Cislo) to take matters into their own hands.

Ray certainly makes a good point about the importance of mutual understanding to avoid unnecessary conflict.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice