Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 124: Spill It

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Arara, Feb 22, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter:

1. Blew My Mind

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Great

4 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 124
    Title:
    Spill It

Read The Chapter Online
    Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

2. Ryuudo

Ryuudo

Bounty Points:
    I think from the framing of the story, Emma is going to be shown to be almost 100% correct by the end of it. Norman is fundamentally acting on incomplete information and making a rash decision when he does not need to. He has refused to open up to Emma and Ray ever since they arrived and has treated them as little less than children. He's called the "Emperor" by his fanatical subordinates, based on the way he's acted - and just a reminder that he's still like, what, 13? 14 years old? This entire thing's gone to his head in a big way. I think Norman is going to turn into a monster, and possibly into a bigger threat to humanity than the demons themselves.

The Lambda subordinates are little more than attack dogs. They literally view Norman as some kind of a god. I'm probably not the only one who sees why this isn't the greatest platform for co-operation.

3. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I'm super confused about that deal Norman wants to make. Those guys look like normal demons, mayba a bit beaten up, but not irregular. Do they hate the world so much they want to die with it or is Norman manipulating them?

Emperor Norman. I can see why Ray couldn't take it xD

Barbara and Cislo are like you've described. Barbara even worse. But it seems Vincent is a little different - he respects and trusts Norman, but it seems to be more of a normal, logical reasoning, that blind devotion.

I wonder if it's known what plantation is Zaize from (I'm still on the Leslie hype-train and only facts against it can convince me otherwise)

4. Monkey D Theories

Monkey D Theories

Bounty Points:
    I think they are probably of Musica's clan

LogicoftheVI and Arara like this.
  5. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Those demons? I wouldn't say so. They do not look advanced in any way.

6. Monkey D. Harambe

Monkey D. Harambe

Bounty Points:
    If that is so, that's a big tension in the story removed out of the blue. Not convincing, I'd say.

Yes, they are too plain looking, even rugged. Whereas Musica and Sonju looks civilised af for a demon.

Or maybe it is just the art style playing on me. But I'll lean more on the first.

LogicoftheVI, Arara and Blue Rose like this.
  7. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    While it is understandable for someone of Norman's position to be all serious, he could certainly use his Minerva persona less in situations where it isn't required.

I really hope Emma comes up with an alternative plan (with assistance from Ray on the intricacies, provided that she convinces him to help her come up with one). Cislo and Barbara would most definitely oppose an option that doesn't involve the extermination of the demons on the basis of their experiences and negative emotions towards them while Vincent would be more logical/rational in his support for Norman's plan. One problem with coming up with an alternative plan is that she doesn't have time on her side.

It is precisely because of the way demons treat humans that she doesn't so much have sympathy for them but rather she doesn't want to treat them in a similar manner to the way they treated her friends.

Perhaps those demons are from an opposition faction to the current demon government, assuming that they have political factions in the first place.

LogicoftheVI, Arara and Blue Rose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice