Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 123: An Important Choice

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Arara, Feb 15, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter!

1. Blew My Mind

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
  2. Great

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Average

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Katakuri

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 123
    Title:
    An Important Choice

Read The Chapter Online
    Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    So Ray declared to follow Emma even to the stupidest outcome boi still has suicidal thoughts .

Finally the irregularity is pointed out. But considering that Sung-joo wants to eat humans, he won't help with pacifistic plan. However Musica would definitely agree to help.

I think time is coming when Norman is going to reveal that the old Norman is no longer there. I was surprised that he didn't have any doubts, but tbh for both Emma and Ray he is the most precious friend.

3. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    A great chapter imo. I like that Ray brought up what we've all been wondering about musica and sungjoo. I also like that he brought up going over things with Norman should help the see other options they hadn't thought of.

Something feels off about Normans inner corcle to me. The girl calling them "grace shield" really stood out as odd considering the way Grace Field is viewed by other esxapees and demons to this point. So saying yhe name like that feels puposeful more than accidental if you're asking me.

I'm very intrigued by this chapter and am very anxious to read the viz release come monday.

4. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    I know he didn't appear on this chapter but since he is part of this Norman's Squad I'd like to just throw this crazy idea that appeared on Tumblr here. User who posted this is @shonenjumpislife

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I mean... It's an almost impossible idea but... WHAT IF WHAT IF WHAT IF I mean Zaize - Leslie there is some similarity, and he cannot speak correctly so it could possibly be an indistinct version.

I MEAN HOW EXTREMELLY COOL IT WOULD BE IF HE STARTED HUMMING THE LULLABY

I'm kinda losing myself to that theory. What do You guys think?

LogicoftheVI, DuttyAsmodeus and Arara like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice