Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 122: True Feelings

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by arara, Feb 7, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter!

1. Blew My Mind

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. Great

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  3. Average

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. Poor

1 vote(s)
    7.7%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. arara

arara

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 122
    Title:
    True Feelings

Read The Chapter Online
    Jaimini'sBox (ONLINE)

2. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Emma is really a good person, to the point of stupidity. However she is well aware of that, which redeems her in my eyes. I like the comparsion between humans and demons.

I wonder what kind of person did Norman become. It is still unclear but I feel we'll soon find out his real personality.

It seems Ray will have to choose in the end, who to side with. Old Ray would probably just follow Norman, since it's the reasonable choice. The Ray now however... The fact he asked Emma to reveal her real feelings makes me think, he is more eager to support her decision. Still to make it happen we'll need a good plan.

I can't believe we can soon see the trio members stand against each other.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    TMWRS, LogicoftheVI, Brix and 4 others like this.
  3. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    I love Emma SO much. Too bad her pacifism will not end well, because a tragedy is being set up, I can feel it. This isn't normanl

4. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Ray´s character development is really impressive.
    In the beginning, he ignored Emma´s wish to not leave anyone behind and now he wants to know her feelings, he truly wants to, because cares and wants to help her. Could it be, that tables are turning? That Norman is the one who acts reckless and hurts Emma´s feelings, while Ray wants to help her to make her happy? Who is this letter for? Is he contacting the Ratri Clan? Forming an alliance with their foes to save everyone?(Contacting the demons would IMO, make no sense, as he wants to kill them. And why would the demons care anyway?)
    Will Emma and Ray follow their former plan, to go to the Seven Walls, to find a way, to form a new agreement with the demons and go on a single mission and leave their family with Norman for now even if Emma doesn´t seem convinced that it will be successful?
    Only time will tell and give us answers. Hopefully soon. :)

5. TMWRS

TMWRS

Bounty Points:
    Looks like Operation Save Phil and all the other younger Grace Field kids is coming soon (as in within the next 3 chapters).

I like how Emma thought of the two demon brothers for the reason that it was something I also thought of when Norman revealed the objective of his plan.

Mephistopheles and arara like this.
  6. The クンフー ジュゴン

The クンフー ジュゴン

Bounty Points:
    Good chapter. Really feel like we're playing the waiting game though, major calm before the storm vibes.
    I also really like Ray's progression as a character. For the kid who was the most cold and calculated, he's really grown to be... well, just calculated :rofl:

Mephistopheles, Blue Rose and arara like this.
  7. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    We are told that demons need to eat humans to maintain intelligence but there's some hole here. How is Musica intelligent without eating human beings? It means there is another alternative and a way for both parties to stay at peace I believe
    Cool chapter I understand Emma's conflict they were hiding among demons for a long time I wish they showed us though

Mephistopheles and arara like this.
  8. baditz

baditz

Bounty Points:
    It just like German(Nazi) or mongol gengish khan, they do terible think, but we still found a way to forgive them, heck even japan do horibble think.
    Neither Emma or Norman are wrong in some point, but gotta be ugly if 1 of them gonna be die

arara likes this.
  9. Pheonix Marco

Pheonix Marco

Bounty Points:
    I didn't like it one bit. Everything was fine up until the part where emma says the demons shouldn't die. She said they care about their families but conveniently forgot that the demons' capabilities to raise a family were because they ate and still continue to eat humans. She doesn't realise that if she doesn't want the demons to die,they're gonna have to keep supplying humans. Clearly, she hasn't thought this through. If norman decides to go along with emma, its gonna head nowhere

arara likes this.
  10. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    But Emma is fully aware of all the faults in her way of thinking. That's why she searches for another way.

arara likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice