Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 121: That's Great

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Arara, Feb 1, 2019.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter!

1. Blew My Mind

1 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. Great

9 vote(s)
    90.0%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arara

Arara Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Wanted

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

The Promised Neverland - Chapter 121
    Title: That's Great

Read The Chapter Online
    MangaStream (ONLINE)

2. Ranjit

Ranjit Roger Big Mom Cracker Smoothie

Bounty Points:
    This is one of the creepiest chapters since they escaped from Grace Field. I first thought Emma just doesn't like the idea of eradicating all demons, but this entire chapter felt like something bad is about to happen. This is all just too good to be true.

3. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    My exact feeling. Something is totally off.
    Emma is going with the crowd. I think we will see the darkside of Norman in the coming chapters. Emma and Ray probably noticed something is off and to add to that the relationship they have with Son and Musica still has to come into play.

I think a split is incoming for the grace field kids. I think there might even be a role reversal of Norman and Ray. Where before Norman was the one to go along with Emma due to his love for her, Ray will now take up that role.

Hell I still find it strange that Norman and co managed to escape. They were under direct supervision of the Ratri clan

4. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]

This entire chapter was fishy but when the kids sat to the table together I got 'vietnam' flashback to when kids were in GraceField like this and everything looked good only on the outside.

5. Joestar

Joestar

Bounty Points:
    I was waiting for a twist for the entire chapter..
    I don't like the new Norman and I don't like his plan either
    I think the reason Emma doesn't want to go through with it is because she knows that there are some good demons like Sung joo and Musica who don't eat humans and also Lewis who can listen to reason.
    Also doesn't seem right how there are so many high grade children here
    Massive red flag I'm waiting for betrayal

6. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    The calm before the storm. This peace won´t last long that´s for sure. I wonder why Norman makes all these sad faces. Does he feel guilty, because he had to leave them alone with all these demons all these years? Or is there something else? Why did this dinner feel like their last supper before they will be send to the slaughterhouse? Ray was the only one in that scene who wasn´t smiling. Does he feel that something is off? And why was Norman hiding in his room all the time in that demon hideout? After all this time at Lampda he should be happy to be around nice people like these kids. Or was he afraid, they might find out, he isn´t Minerva? It feels odd, that no one knows him and is surprised that he can be playful and happy as well. It´s like he is playing different roles, has different personalities. And people who do that, are often hiding something. I´m kinda shocked, how fast they agreed to kill all the demons, Emma is definitely against it, but she doesn´t protest either. Come one, stand up girl!
    The last scene was very cute though, even Ray was snuggling up at Norman and Norman´s head was resting on him.
    I wished my worries were baseless and that Norman was the sweet little teenager still we meet at the beginning of the manga. :(
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 3, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2019 ---
    Oh I forgot one Little detail that made me laugh so hard. It was the guy who teared up when he saw the toilet. He got so emotional he must thought something like "It´s a toilet! Who would have thought that I´d ever be able to take a pieceful shit again!"

LogicoftheVI, DuttyAsmodeus and Arara like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice