Manga Chapter The Promised Neverland - Chapter 118: Face-to-Face

Discussion in 'Previous Chapter & Episode Discussions' started by Chris Mic, Dec 30, 2018.

Share This Page

?

Rate The Chapter

1. Blew My Mind

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. Great

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  3. Average

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Poor

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Awful

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Chris Mic

Chris Mic

Bounty Points:
    [​IMG]
    The Promised Neverland Chapter 118 - Face-to-Face

Read The Chapter Online
    MangStream (ONLINE)

LogicoftheVI, Endeavor and Blue Rose like this.
  2. Gyusa Akahi

Gyusa Akahi

Bounty Points:
    NOOOORMAN!!:khangasm: It's about DAMN TIME:steef:

And he's gotten so tall damn how you've been man :feelscryingman:*tears of joy*

Way to make the last chapter of the year:yaaa::yaaa::yaaa:

3. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Okay wHAT :chrisdog:

One of the kids had lambda mark on his hand, which means there are Lambda kids, which means Norman is also here, which makes him being really Norman extremelly possible, and from what he said he really is Norman.

And it can make sense because of Ray's observation of Hayato and other kids - thay have certain special abilities. And just now I've finally noticed that the tattoo Hayato has shown few chapters ago is indeed Lambda farm mark! So possibly Lambda was a facility where special cases were researched.

Still there is no explanation to why he is a freakin' adult suddenly or why did he wait so long.

[​IMG]

Aka - something is wrong here, I don't know what but something is :shifty:

I wonder how Ray will react. His insight on this matter would definitelly be welcomed :shifty:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 30, 2018 ---
    Okay BUT on the other hand. 2 years ago the hooded person called the bunker and it coudn't possibly be an 11 year old. But this Norman weras the same cape. Was there someone before him? Or it was him and this person is NOT Norman?

[​IMG]

4. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    Damn, I didn´t expect Norman to see this year, but here he is.:feelscryingman:
    If I were Emma I´d pull him into a bone-crushing hug and never let him go again. I´ve missed him so much! Boy this year was full of heart-crushing Moments, I can´t.
    There are so many questions turning around in my mind, like how he escaped from Lampda, how come he became William Minerva, how he gathered all this children, how did he find this demon hideout, why does he act like he´s Minerva, why he never tried to let his friends know, he´s alive and so on.
    And the most important question to me is: Where the fuck did he meet Hayato and when? When he already had gathered an army of children? Or before that? Because Hayato is very fishy to me. I mean he runs super fast, but wasn´t able to run away from these forest demons and they even got to grip him and ate his clothes and weapons but not his spears? (I´m sorry, but I don´t buy this shitty story)
    And the second Thing is Norman himself. I mean he still has this somehow childish appearance (those sad and kind looking eyes always get me, I have to admit that I have a thing for these kind of eyes) and even if he is tall (almost too tall?), you can see that his clothes doesn´t fit him yet and look a bit too wide. I hope we get to hear his Story, I don´t care how many chapters it´ll take to tell the whole story, I just want to know EVERYTHING about his time at Lampda and afterwards.
    Now I need to prepare myself for the moment, when Ray sees his best friend, he thought was dead.
    I swear if he starts to cry and he and Emma wrap their arms around Norman and they all end up crying and holding each other, I´m going to loose it.
    #Open the gates and let the tears flow #Ray, please don´t , mommy can´t see you cry #Norman, welcome back home! #Tears of joy #Let´s safe my baby Phil

Last edited: Dec 30, 2018
  5. Endeavor

Endeavor

Bounty Points:
    Nothing to be said just
    [​IMG]

6. Blue Rose

Blue Rose

Bounty Points:
    Hayato is also from Lambda - fact from the manga, his tattoo is that from Lambda.

I don't think Ray would be overjoyed. Something here is fishy and he would definitely smell trouble even if it is Norman.

7. LogicoftheVI

LogicoftheVI

Bounty Points:
    I sqear i was thinking of this last week!!!! Thia was a great way to bring Norman back into the story. I hope we het multiplw chapters dedicated to revealing what Norman went through.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 31, 2018, Original Post Date: Dec 31, 2018 ---
    i did post it!!!

8. Mephistopheles

Mephistopheles

Bounty Points:
    That´s interesting, so Hayato escaped with Norman from Lampda, he might have even helped him escape. This makes him even more fishy, because I can´t get this picture out of my head, that Hayato might be a spy or something like that, working for Ratri clan, who keeps them updated on everything they do. That´s why I´m curious how Ray would react to Norman. If there´s something fishy about Norman, Ray would be the first one to notice.
    Well he was quite devastated when Norman had to leave Grace Field, so I can imagine, that seeing Norman, who he thought was dead, after so many years, has to be a shock for Ray and will bring up all kind of emotions (Happiness and denial, because he is alive, anger, because he never tried to contact them, suspicion maybe, because he might be asking himself why Norman disguises himself as William Minerva, etc.) Overjoy was not the word I was thinking of, when I was talking about Ray´s emotions, I was more thinking about relief, that he is alive and that they are able to meet again, because he thought that he´d never see him again.

9. DuttyAsmodeus

DuttyAsmodeus

Bounty Points:
    Dont know if this is the real Norman or a look alike.

If it is really Norman why would he send for Emma only and not Emma and Ray?
    In my opinion the real Norman would know that those 2 are inseparable.

If it is the real Norman then something is up. The reason he would then only ask for one is because the other would notice something is fishy. Ray and Emma together would pin point a change and the probable consequences quickly. Especially Ray!!

10. Gearfouuuurtho

Gearfouuuurtho

Bounty Points:
    Hmmm i really dont know what to think....

Is this the same norman from grace field? He looks so different.

It could be a clone.....? I need to re read the last chapter norman was in i cant remember what number it was

11. GUDUman

GUDUman

Bounty Points:
    What? Norman is Menerva?
    Thats not possible.
    We will get who is when we see his tag.
    Till now we have not seen his number.

LogicoftheVI and Blue Rose like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice